PUNKS Ch. 10: The Young Guns

Story Info
A small favor goes badly.
9.9k words
1.2k
00

Part 10 of the 37 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe's phone rang at a late hour mid-week.

"Hi, Joe."

"Hey, T. This is an odd hour for you." he looked at the clock, "It's after 1 AM there."

"I know. I couldn't sleep and was thinking of you. I had so much fun talking to you Monday."

"It was great."

"Did you say something about coming out here before your Asian tour?"

"I said I might be. Laura and Marty are nervous about the future. My band is by far the top earner for Guerilla Records. They want to meet before our final tour to come up with a business plan."

"When are flying to Japan?"

"In four weeks. I haven't decided if I'm going back east because I think they're overreacting. If it makes them feel better I just might make the trip. I'll let you know."

"Please. I'd like to see you before you go."

"Where are you right now?"

"In my home office."

"What if Troy picks up the other line?"

"I guess I rolled the dice, as you like to say. I just wanted to ask about you coming out. Do you remember when I asked you if you'd meet my happy hour girlfriends? You said you would."

"That was years ago, at the Carlyle," Joe said. "I remember because you asked me while you were playing with my cock. You were very persuasive, so I agreed."

"I'd like you to do that next time you're in town."

"Tina, that offer expired sometime around when you didn't speak to me for thirteen months."

"Oh please. You can't do me a favor?"

"I can reconsider that request for a favor?"

"What would you like?"

"Seriously?"

"I'm not sucking your cock if that's what you expect."

"Then I guess there's no happy hour with the girls."

"You really want me to suck your cock in exchange for happy hour?"

"Yeah. I'm being honest, T. I thought you liked that about me. And I also know you want to suck my cock, so it's not that far-fetched a proposition."

"Nevermind, Joe."

"Okay, I can nevermind."

Joe wasn't entirely serious in asking Tina for a sexual favor in return for meeting her friends. He was mostly testing her willingness to push her boundaries. Of course, he'd be happy to accept an oral favor, but he wasn't expecting it. A week later Tina mentioned her happy hour crew again.

"I honestly believe you'd have fun meeting my friends."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because you love smart women and these are all beautiful, intelligent ladies you would appreciate."

"How many are there?"

"Including me, eight."

"I don't think I like those odds, eight against one."

"It's not a competition, Joe. It's a friendly meeting. They're all thirty-something women in the business with positions that make them prominent in our generation."

"The young guns."

"Exactly," Tina said. "I love them. We came up together. They're smart and ambitious, and competent. Someday we're gonna run the Manhattan art world."

"There must be some rivalries in there. Only one can be one queen."

"Not really, but yes, we're a little competitive. We're not men, we actually want others to succeed because it helps us all to have female friends in power. We're so damn sick old men running the show."

"Is this a male sacrifice cult?"

Tina ignored his dumb joke. "Two of the women are big fans of yours. When they found out I was the girl in your New York story - well, they interrogated me. After I had a couple of martinis..."

"Oh shit," Joe interrupted. "Truth serum, what the hell did you tell them?"

"Nothing bad. Nothing too bad. I was having fun telling war stories from our past and how we reconnected last year."

"Do they know about..."

"No. Definitely not," she said emphatically. "They all know Troy, so that's not something I can share. Not that they'd rat me out, but I can't risk a slip of the tongue." She sighed. "They want to meet you, and I told them I'd ask."

"Just the two fans?"

"That was the idea two years ago. Once we got talking and I played you up, two others bought your CDs. They only knew your hits. Now they've become fans. I only promised them I'd ask."

"So you want me to meet four of your artsy chick friends? That's it?"

"Pretty much," she said. "You won't have to worry about anyone freaking out like a groupie. These are mature, sophisticated women. They just want to meet you because they've heard so much, and they love your music. Niki and Cynthia have been to all your shows here. Niki saw you in Boston too."

"What do you mean heard so much?"

"First of all, they heard you tell your story at The Beacon. When they realized I was the girl, I told them all about us and then filled in a lot of the gaps. I told them all about you, and how I feel about you, but not that we've fucked again."

"If I do this you'll have to give me an out."

"What do you mean?"

"An escape route if I'm not digging the scene," he explained, "Tell them I have a meeting and can't stay too long, so I can bail out if necessary."

"Okay, but I think you'll be fine. They're fun girls. I have to run, busy day."

"Before you go, T. I have a question."

"What's that?"

"Before we hung up last week you said I was your number one."

"Yes, you are."

"Does your husband know that?"

"Goodnight, Joe."

Joe hung up and leaned back in his chair, pleased with how he and Tina were progressing in this new version of their long-distance friendship. The fact she would get off on him telling her about fucking another woman was a big step. T was always a little insecure about him and women, given his profession and opportunities. She knew the score but didn't want to hear it from Joe. For years he exploited her vulnerability. He playfully teased her, talking about women to make her jealous. It was more fun now that she was married, more so than when they were together in their twenties.

Maybe she was over that. Maybe Tina was no longer the ex who was married to another man but still felt jealous about Joe's love life without her. Her marriage also made phone sex more interesting for him. Joe loved that he was causing Tina to push against her Catholic moral boundaries. He wanted to challenge her on this, to ask her what the fuck? How is this not cheating? But he knew that could put an end to their fun.

He got an email from Tina on a Sunday night.

I'm looking forward to our talk tomorrow. Have lube ready. I owe you one.

At nine o'clock on Monday, Joe eagerly awaited his phone call from New York. He sat on his balcony patio overlooking Abbot Kinney Blvd, in the California sun with a light breeze. His phone rang.

"Hey, baby. Good morning," he said before T realized he had picked up.

"Hi, did you get my email?"

"I did."

"Do you have lube nearby?"

"I always do."

"How was your weekend?" She asked.

"Just a weekend, but good. Did a bike ride up the coast with a friend, sat on the beach, went for a swim in the surf, cooked a couple of nice meals, saw a band at a bar; you know, just my usual stressful life."

"It sounds like a good life."

"It is, T. I wish you could experience it with me. You'd love Venice. I know you would."

"Linda says Venice is dirty."

"Well, Linda is a stuck-up, bossy bitch. What does she know?

Tina laughed loudly, "You do remember her! She's not really stuck up, but I completely understand why you feel she is. Linda can be a little opinionated and doesn't express it with tact."

"Listen, T, I love Venice. This is my home, but it has its warts, big obvious problems. It is a little dirty and gritty, and that's why I love it. Venice has flavor and character. The people are fucking cool and the boardwalk is a freak show. We are the center of skater culture, punks, and surfers. Venice is the coolest place in LA."

"Your love for your town makes me want to see it with you, through your eyes."

"You have an open invitation to come out anytime."

"I know."

"Santa Monica is cool too, but it's a little too trendy for me. I love the Pier. It's iconic and a fun place people watch. Malibu is beautiful, but it gets rich and snotty up the coast. If you go down the coast there are some fun beaches, Manhattan and Redondo. When you hit Huntington and Newport Beach it's all homogenous white bread. There's no cultural flavor. I call it Scottsdale-by-the-Sea."

"I've never been to California." Tina said softly, " I'll have to fix that someday."

"If you take me up on my offer I will pick you up at the airport and you can stay with me for as long as you want."

"What are the rates at Hotel Joe in Venice?"

"If you sleep in my bed, all services are free."

"And I'm guessing there are some perks."

"You would get the VIP package."

"I bet I would." Tina laughed. "So, after our last naughty talk, I felt bad that you didn't get off."

"You shouldn't. I wasn't trying to and had fun just the same."

"Joe, when you made me cum telling me about Rose, it was pretty great. I felt so good that afternoon. It was a major mood adjustment after a crappy morning. I want to return the favor. Can you let me do that?"

"Okay, I'm game."

"While I was talking about Leonard's big dick I mixed in some thoughts and memories with you. Everything I did with him I did with you long ago, except it was nicer because you're a thoughtful lover and we have emotions. I want to talk about what we did, and maybe that will help you get off."

"I'm sure it will, T. What do you have in mind?"

"You're going to be my hands. I'll tell you about what I loved doing with your cock in my hands and you'll provide the hands and the cock."

"Oh, that sounds interesting. You're gonna tell me what to do with my hands?"

"Something like that. Are you ready?"

"My cock is already hard, T. I started fluffing the moment I heard your voice. I have a confession."

"Okay. What did you do, bad boy?"

"Every time we talk on the phone I have an erection. It doesn't matter what we talk about. Long before these calls got naughty I was hard just hearing your voice. That's what you do to me, T."

Tina didn't answer immediately as those words sunk in. "That's nice to know, Joe. It makes me happy that you feel this way."

"I love your sweet voice."

"Remember when I'd just sit on the bed by your side with my legs crossed and play with your cock?"

"I was your favorite playground."

"Yes, you are. I could get you so hard and then play with you for a long time, not letting you cum, making it last for as long as I could until you just couldn't hold back anymore. You would erupt when you came. It was fantastic."

"I remember you getting cum in your hair a few times."

"I think it was more than a few times, and in my face. I really liked that. I leaned over you with my mouth open once, trying to aim your cum shot into me and I took the load in the eye."

Joe laughed, "I remember. That was funny. We have fun in bed, you and me. I remember that you like sucking a deflating dick, as fine art."

"I really do," she said softly. "it's a different sensation."

"I used to love when we'd sit on your sofa with a movie on and you'd just play with me the whole time, not even trying to make me cum."

"I always made you cum after the movie was over, usually a blow job on my knees, but a lot of times just lube and my hands."

"Tell me about those nights, your NYU college-level hand jobs."

"I came out of the bedroom one night wearing my pink teddy with a bottle of Astroglide and told you to lose your pants and sit down on the sofa. You had just gotten the first Dead Kennedys album and put it on the turntable."

"I was usually half hard before you put a hand on me, just from anticipation."

"Are you playing with yourself now?"

"Yes, but no lube until you tell me."

"Okay, I like that," Tina said sweetly. "I sat beside you at first and fondled you with one hand while we kissed. I like starting that way, just playing, not stroking, and kissing you. Your hands always found my tits."

"It's not my fault your tits are hand magnets."

"I would stay there until you were about hard as I could get you. I could make you nice and hard with one hand alone, but when I used the lube and two hands, there was another level of erection waiting for me. So when I felt you were ready, I'd slip my bum off the sofa and get on my knees in front of you. Then I squirt some lube in my hands and rub them together. I'd put a few drops on your head and watch it run down your veiny shaft as I took your cock in my hands." Tina paused. "Are you lubed up, Joe?"

"I am."

"Where are you, in bed?"

"No. I'm on my patio overlooking the boulevard sitting on a chaise."

"You're outdoors?"

"California living, baby. You can't hear the traffic?"

"I thought I could something but figured it was TV sounds."

"Nope, it's the real world. I'm on the second floor with single-story neighbors and plenty of privacy. No one can see me."

"Are you stroking yourself?"

"I'm waiting for you. That hasn't happened in your story yet."

"Okay, I'm sorry." Tina giggled. "Once we were lubed up I'd wrap one hand around the base of your shaft and start stroking you up and over your beautiful head. I really do love your fat round head and how it's wider than your shaft. It's fun to feel your knob in my hands. I would use my right hand on your rod and my left hand over the top of your head to give you the stroke and head massage combo."

"That's the best T. I'm doing it as you speak."

"Good boy. I love your cock, Joe. It's gorgeous when it's slick and shiny from the lube and my hands just glide over it. Your shaft has those veins, and it's hard, but your skin is so soft and tender. It feels great in my hands. Even though I enjoy that I can't help myself. I want you in my mouth. I'm on my knees, so close to you, but I have to restrain my urge to suck your cock. I want to see you blow your load."

"I felt that same urge. I loved what you were doing but I always wanted my cock in your mouth."

"I know you do. I always have this struggle of wanting to do more. I want you in my hands, in my mouth, in my pussy..."

"But I only have one cock."

"Yes, and that's why I liked when you used my toys to fuck me when I sucked your cock."

"That's always fun."

"I cum so hard that way. You fill me with my dildo and lick me while I had a mouthful of you." Tina sighed. "I'm on the floor in front of you stroking you and massaging your head, admiring your penis and you were in heaven."

"I like watching you play. That is heaven to me."

"I'd get you close to cumming and then stop. That would drive you crazy. You wanted to cum but also desired for me to keep playing. I'd change my technique to a light touch, not stroking you, to make it last longer. Then I'd add more lube and go back to my grip, slide my hand over your shaft from your base to the tip. When I reached the point where I wanted you to cum I would focus on the top half of your cock, with a shorter stroke that gave your head more attention."

"The same when you suck me. You'll find that rhythm to finish me."

"That's so hot to me, the feeling that I have the power to get you off or to deny you. It's fun to tease you close to cumming and then stop. I wanted to see how many times I could get away with that."

"I'm close right now. Should I stop?"

"No, keep going. I want to make sure you cum today. Stay on the top half. Concentrate, baby. I wish I could see your slick and shiny shaft. I would have my hands all over you.

Joe went quiet. That's Tina's clue that he's in the home stretch. She could hear street noise but no Joe.

"C'mon baby," she whispered, "give mommy your load. C'mon, baby, you can do it. I want your cum."

"I'm there! Ohhhhh, baby," Joe moaned for her more than he would normally would. "Ahhhhh, yes. Ohhhh."

"What's going on over there?"

"Bad phone sex acting," Joe laughed. "Sorry."

"Good boy. I'm glad I helped you cum. I wish I was there. Was that a nice load, baby?" Tina asked sweetly. "I wish I could lick you clean."

"I do too. A roll of Brawny will have to do."

"Now we're even," she whispered.

"I wasn't keeping score, T."

"I know, but I want this friendship to be fair."

Next Monday noon EST nine PST

"I want you to tell me about a more recent episode from your life," Tina said. "something that happened in the last month or so."

"It would be tales of sad but furious masturbation." Joe laughed, "I haven't gotten laid in a while."

"Seriously? I find that hard to believe."

"Why? I have droughts too."

"How long has it been?"

"A few months." Joe paused. "T, our phone sex is all have these days."

"I know you, Joe, maybe better than anyone," Tina said. "I find it hard to believe you've gone months without getting laid." She hesitated. "I'm not calling you a liar, but I struggle to imagine you alone in California."

"I don't care if you don't believe me, T. I'm in a drought, but If I want to get laid all I have to do is take a stroll down the Venice Boardwalk. If I visit a few shops, pretend to browse, or pop into one of the bars for a drink. Girls will approach me."

"And do you?"

"It's happened a few times, but I live here, and I have a business here. I don't want that label on me." He sighed. "This is hard to say because it sounds pretentious. I'll just come out and say it. Ever since City of Angels got big, I'm leery of women who approach me. It's not just here, it's everywhere."

"I get it," she said. "It sucks to be a celebrity. You don't know who's genuinely your friend and who's playing you because you're a rockstar."

"I hate those words - celebrity rockstar. I won't use those words, but facts are facts. I do appreciate that you understand because I feel like an asshole thinking this way. I don't trust as readily as I once did - and that hurts. I hate being suspicious of friendly people, not just the girls."

"You're protecting yourself. There's nothing wrong with that. It's wise of you." She asked again. "So, there are no girlfriends there?"

"No. Not at the moment. I don't know anyone I'm interested in having a relationship with. It's hard to just have a fun weekend with someone here because odds are they're coming back and I...."

Tina interrupted, "Once they get that meaty cock of yours, they want..."

Joe interrupted, "It's not that, T. That's not all of it. If you spent a weekend with me here, you'd understand. We'd hang out on the beach in the morning with coffee and the newspaper. Then we'd people-watch on the boardwalk, maybe do some shopping and pop in some place for a drink. We'd hop in Ellie for a drive with the top down, and stop at the market to buy what I need for dinner. I'd cook you a nice meal and then we'd fuck after that fun day in the sun."

"That sounds fabulous to me." Tina said wistfully, "So that's what they come back for, the whole package. Not just your package."

It was Joe's turn to ignore one of Tina's wisecracks. "Yes, my guests are treated well. What if I don't want a relationship with a particular woman? They know where I live and where I work because it's the same address. Everyone knows me here, which is kinda cool but also a curse."

"So hooking up is risky for you."

"Yes, it is. I'd like to find someone I can spend my time with. If I'm cool with a chick coming back next weekend, and the week after. I think she's fun, smart, and interesting, I would go for it. She's just not here at the moment."

"So there's no one in all of LA that you're interested in?"

"I didn't say that. I said she's not here."

"So there is someone?"

"I have a friend. She knew me before the band made it big. We're just friends, I promise, but I would love to have a chance with her."

"What's her name?"

"Jasmine."

"Why can't you have that with her?

"Ya know, T, it's a long story, and if you wanna have naughty fun for lunch we don't have enough time."

"I already have my dress up, rubbing my pink panties. They're so wet. Do you remember when you told me your cock is always hard when we talk?"