PUNKS Ch. 16: Abuses and Violations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you..."

"Let me finish." Laura gave him a stern look. "Then you schlepped those stoners from Santa Cruz out here. They did not deserve that trip. Even you admit they're idiots."

Joe nodded in agreement.

"Last month you sat in on Jada's session. That's fine, but it seemed like a huge favor for someone you hadn't seen in what, twelve years? Now, this is your fourth visit. I understand you like this band, but I sense there's something else going on here."

"What makes you think something is going on?"

"You've made me change your flights. You come in on the redeye but we don't see you until late in the day, if at all. You can't check into The Chelsea until three, so who knows what you're up to those days?"

Joe leaned forward. "Why don't you just come out and say what's on your mind instead of dicking around about my suspicious activity."

"You're having an affair with Tina, aren't you?"

Joe had already suspected Laura knew, so he just owned it, "Something like that. It's not a full-blown affair. We're just fooling around a little."

"What does that even mean?" Laura's arms went up, "I thought you were over that. What happened to this girlfriend in LA?"

"We're not serious." Joe said in a low tone, "She doesn't want to be exclusive."

"You? Exclusive?" Laura scoffed, "You did say she was a smart girl. What did you say her name was, Jasmine?

"Yeah, and why are you so concerned about my personal life?"

"It's not your personal life I'm concerned with. Do you know what it costs us to fly a band cross country with whatever gear they want to bring, and then put them in a hotel? We can't afford you using this business as a cover for your sexcapades."

Joe sat quietly, biting his lip, because he was totally busted - on one sketchy trip for sure. He considered pulling rank, for a split second, but he thought better of it. Instead, he took another tack.

"I agree with you, on the stoners. They're playing around the bay area but I don't know if they'll grow. The Chollas are getting radio play all over the southwest, especially with the Mexicans. They just got back from a nice little tour of the Northwest. Those kids get it and they're working hard and I..."

"This isn't about the bands, Joe!" Laura cut him off. "It's about the money. If you want to fly out here on your dime to fuck Tina, that's your business, but don't put that expense on the company. It's a violation of our trust." She pointed a finger at him, "Don't drag bands out here to create an excuse for being in town. We can't afford that shit."

Joe wanted to deny it, but he knew Laura wasn't going to buy any bullshit he shoveled. She had known him since he was nineteen. She was a conspirator in all of his plots and schemes in the old days. She knew how he operated and Laura knew how deep under his skin Tina was. Laura also knew she had him dead to rights when Joe sat speechless, staring across her desk too long; so she continued.

"If this happens again I will talk to Marty about it. He doesn't know what you're doing, and I don't want to tell him." Laura leaned over her desk. "It would hurt Marty to know that you're abusing your position."

"Okay," Joe nodded. "I'll be more careful." He then tried to change the subject. "We just decided to release the City of Angels live record. That'll help bring in some dough."

"That's good, but we won't see a nickel for six months." Laura then reversed his attempt to distract her. "Now, what the hell are you doing banging your married ex-girlfriend? Hasn't she fucked your head up enough? I thought you were trying to have a life in LA."

"I was." Joe shrugged, "then shit happened. You don't want to hear it."

"I do... but I don't," Laura said, "Tina is your kryptonite, Joe. Stay the fuck away from her. You would never do this shit for anyone else. She fucks with your common sense."

"I can't."

"I worry about you, but you're a big boy. It's your fucked up life. You have to live it.., not me. I just don't want you bringing down the company when you crash and burn over Tina... again."

"I thought you were supposed to be one of the sensitive, liberal New Yorkers? Turns out your heartless."

"I'm not heartless. I love you, Joe. I just don't trust your judgment when she's involved."

Joe had hoped to call Tina that day. The band wasn't coming in until tomorrow. After Laura scolded him for his business malfeasance he decided to hang around the office and studio to make sure everything was set for this session. Joe suddenly felt his reputation depended on this band from Beacon Hill, Seattle.

He called Tina very late in the day just before she closed the gallery, to apologize. Joe said he was sorry he couldn't get away. He said he was sorry he called so late. He said he was sorry - but it was doubtful he'd see T on the first day the band was in town.

Tina was not moved. "What's your old saying, Joe, if you have to keep saying sorry it no longer means anything or something like that?"

"Are you pissed off?"

She let dead air linger. "No, I'm not, but there were a lot of sorries in that explanation. It reminded me of your punk proverb."

"You know I want to see you, right? I'm not lying to you about my business here. That's why I'm in town, T. What we do is a bonus." Joe then raised his tone, "If we can hook up! Sometimes you can't get away and sometimes I can't get away."

"You have more control over your schedule. You pick your flights, right? You own the company, right? You could do..."

Joe interrupted, "Don't tell me what I can and cannot do, T. We never discuss my business. Have you ever noticed that? You don't ask about Guerilla, or why I'm in town, and you have no clue what pressures I might be facing. Since my band stopped touring, my label's income has taken a dive." He paused for a moment, "On the other hand, I know all about your investors and the shitty deal you got into with those arrogant, abusive assholes. I hear all about the rich, entitled snobs you suffer. We talk about your gallery and art all the time. You have no fucking clue about my business because you don't even think to ask."

Joe did not expect this phone call to go this way. It just happened. And as in so many of their past fights, from the eighties and the nineties, they both pushed back.

"I take great personal risk seeing you," Tina replied in a cold tone. "I do my share, Joe. I may not rush into your arms the moment you land at JFK, but I always do what I can," she hesitated just a moment, "without blowing up my life and reputation."

"Life and reputation? You could save both by dumping that mother fucking pension fund raider you married. Our affair is the least of the threats to your life and reputation. Your people would understand you being with me. No one gets why you're with Troy. It's a fucking mystery."

"It's so like you to just ignore the fact I took wedding vows, in my church, and maybe breaking those vows with divorce is difficult."

Joe laughed, "Is filing for a legal divorce breaking a wedding vow more than sucking my dick?"

They both realized at this precise moment that this conversation had unnecessarily gone off the rails - something they were all too familiar with. Almost in stereo, with Joe a half syllable ahead of T, they both said..."

"I'm sorry."

Joe kept talking, "I know divorce is hard to do. I shouldn't have mentioned the business crap. It's not pertinent in our... "

Tina interrupted, "No, it's okay. You're not wrong. I don't ask about your music business because I just assume it's all good. You sold millions and millions of records. Joe. I thought Guerilla was doing okay. You never complain about your business, not like I do."

"We're not the fucking Clash or Ramones, T. We're not even the Chili Peppers. We've sold a few million recordings combined, five albums. That's respectable, but our company needs to find more talent if we're to survive."

"I'm sorry, Joe," Tina said. "I assumed all was well, and I'm sorry I never ask."

"That's a lot of sorries, T."

Tina laughed, "Can you call me as soon as you know you have some time?"

"I can do that. Sorry, it wasn't today."

"Can we stop saying we're sorry?"

Joe laughed, "That would be a good rule for us. We should stop saying we're sorry."

When Joe hung up the phone he was annoyed with Tina, even after saying he was sorry too many times. He was not wrong that Tina had no clue about his business. She never asked and rarely discussed his business aside from, 'I'll be in town with a band.'

That conversation gone awry did not sit well with him. He thought about it late at night, lying in bed at The Chelsea. It was another lonely night in Manhattan thinking of a woman a subway ride away.

-- Breaking Through --

For this trip, Joe was all business. He stuck around the studio more than usual because he knew he and his band were under extra scrutiny from his partners. He felt really good about these kids from Seattle. They were a little dark and brooding, but that's kinda what he was looking for.

Near the end of the second day, Kenny leaned back in his chair in the control room, smiled broadly, and said, "These guys are the real deal, Joe. They have everything; the sound, the look, and they're all solid musicians. A lot of these bands play dirty because they're not technically good and they try..."

"Like punk bands," Joe smiled, "Go ahead, you can say it. We're not that good so we use overdrive and distortion to cover it."

"Exactly. These guys can flat-out play. And that kid," Kenny pointed through the glass at Charlie, the personality of the band, "has a set of pipes on him. He reminds me of Joe Cocker."

Joe slapped Kenny on the back. "And he's a fucking legit songwriter."

Kenny nodded, "He is. The kid has a way with words."

Later that day, after the band decided to eat dinner in the studio and keep working, Joe called the Amethyst Gallery to see if he could connect with Tina. He had been in town three days and the only contact they had was his ill-fated phone call on the first day.

"I'm sorry," Joe apologized after Tina opened the conversation whining that she had left herself a light schedule to be flexible, but he didn't call for two days.

"Every workday has gone into the evening," Joe explained. "We order take-out and eat in the studio. We're waiting for Chinese food right now. I'm here on business, T. That comes first.

"When can you get away?"

"Not tomorrow."

"After that, it's the weekend, and I'm tied up. I'm helping a friend run her photographic salon."

"I'm sorry, T. It'll have to be Monday. We're working all weekend. These guys are perfectionists, but I'm sure we'll wrap this up by Monday."

"And you fly back Tuesday?"

"Yes."

Tina sadly accepted that she wouldn't see him until Monday, "Okay. Please call me as early as possible Monday and give me a time."

Things did not get wrapped up early Monday. The band wanted to go over some songs again, to see if they could improve what they already had done. When Kenny pitched another idea the band liked, Joe knew he was fucked. He made a phone call he dreaded.

"Hi, Casey. How are you?"

"I'm fine, but someone else is a bit jumpy today, waiting for this call."

"Can you put me through?"

When Tina picked up Joe didn't give her a chance to complain. He rolled the dice. "Yes, I'd like to make a five o'clock appointment for oral services. If you have an opening, I can fill it."

Tina hesitated. She was not in the best spirits. Then she decided to play along. "And what level of service are you interested in, sir?"

"I mentioned oral, and anything else that might be available."

"Well, the pussy package is very popular today but I'd have to check your membership status to see if it's in your plan. What's your membership number?"

"Sixty-nine."

"Let me check." Tina paused a moment. "I'm sorry, you don't have the pussy plan. The highest level service you're eligible for is the full oral package."

"Is there any way I could upgrade to the pussy plan?"

"I'm sorry, sir. That's only possible when your current membership plan expires."

"That's a shame. So I'm good for my five-o'clock oral?"

"Yes, you are, sir. We look forward to your visit."

Joe's gamble paid off. He didn't get scolded for calling so late and he got Tina to accept his 5 PM arrival. He liked that she played along, and performed her role well.

A few hours later, Joe arrived after closing. Tina had to unlock the front door to let him in. He immediately felt a strange vibe, even as she greeted him warmly.

Hey, baby." She kissed him just inside the entry. "It's so good to see you."

"I'm sorry I'm late. It was a long day."

"It's okay. I had a crazy busy afternoon." Tina led him through the lobby and reception area. Joe was disappointed Casey wasn't at her desk. She showed Joe into her office. "It was actually best that I stayed here and got stuff done."

Tina took the seat behind her desk and offered Joe the seat across from her. He sat down.

"I wish we had more time," Tina said, "I told Troy I'd be a little late. I can't play too long."

"It's my fault." Joe said, "I'm so sorry. This trip has been good. The band is great. I just didn't have any time..."

"It's okay, Joe. You fly cross country. I know you're trying. I wish I could be more accommodating at times. I thought we were not going say sorry anymore."

"Yeah. Starting now." Joe looked up at the clock. "How long do you have?"

Tina smiled mischievously. Joe knew the look. She fiddled under her desk where Joe could not see. "I will take care of you, sir. Your appointment will be honored. I have a slutty reputation to uphold. My business depends on my maintaining the highest standards in cock sucking. You will not be disappointed."

Tina continued to wiggle and work under her desk and then produced her lacy, violet panties. She held them high for Joe to see, smiled, and dropped them on her desk. "These are so soaked they're rubbing and chaffing on my pussy. I hope you don't mind me making myself more comfy."

"Are you fucking serious? How many times have I warned you? If you're not going to fuck me stop teasing me with your pussy."

"I'm not going to fuck you, sir. I'm just performing my job. This is part of the arousal package that comes with your VIP oral membership. I'm doing my job, getting you hot and hard so I can suck your big, fat cock." She stood and walked around the desk. Standing in front of him, looking down with her temptress smile, Tina bent forward and kissed him. Joe reached between her legs, bruising against her inner thigh, close to her pussy. Tina swatted his hand away.

"Now sir. There is no pussy available with your membership," she said in a business tone. "I'm your cock sucker. That's the deal." She went to her knees and began unbuckling his belt. Tina then broke character, "Baby, I've been looking forward to this moment all week."

After Tina unzipped his jeans, Joe lifted his butt so she could slide his pants and underwear off. Joe's semi-hard cock flopped to the side. Tina leaned forward and kissed his head. Taking him in her hands, she wrapped her thumb and finger around his base.

"I'll take care of you and then I have to go home, okay?"

Joe nodded and Tina went down, taking Joey's fat knob in her mouth. She began sucking with intention, bobbing with half his cock in her face. Then she pushed deeper, his head almost entering her throat. T's hand went behind her ass, lifting her dress so Joe could see her naked bottom. Joe watched as she moved her fine ass to the side to give him a better view. She pushed it out, inviting him with a tease. Joe's cock grew harder in Tina's warm mouth. His head was now probing her throat as she bobbed up and down trying to get him off quickly so she could run home to her husband.

Tina reached under to play with her pussy while sucking Joe's cock. She wiggled her bum more, arching her back, teasing Joe with her smallish ass. Tina often lamented that she had no ass. Joe vehemently disagreed. She had a gorgeous bottom, but not much to spare.

Joe was watching her ass with his cock in her throat, pondering a decision based on what Tina was putting out. Her first move was dropping her panties on the desk. Hello! She wants him to fuck her. Tina wiggled her ass faster.

"If you don't stop that I'm going to fuck you. I won't tell you again."

Tina pulled up, "No, you won't. As long as my mouth is on your cock, you won't interrupt me. That's your rule, right? Never interrupt a woman sucking your cock."

"Not if I want that pussy more than your face."

"Joe, I know what you love more than anything, and that is this." She plunged down taking all his cock in her face while moving her ass up and down. Joe was fixated on her bottom while she sucked him hard. She arched her back again, lifting her bum.

When T removed her hand from under her and presented it to Joe, wet with her juices, that was all he could take. With his cock in her face, Joe pushed himself up, practically throwing Tina from his lap. She gasped as she fell back, Joe standing over her.

"What the fuck?" She said as he reached down and grabbed her arm and began lifting her. Tina struggled to get her legs under her, but it didn't matter. She wasn't in control of the situation.

"What are you doing?"

He lifted her to her feet. They stood face to face, Joe looking down at her. "You want to flash that pussy at me. I warned you."

"Oh no!" Tina pushed him back. "We're not fucking, Joe. I was just teasing you."

Tina was not prepared to defend herself - if that was her intention. Joe reached across his body with his left hand and grabbed her left wrist, then pulled her arm across her body, spinning her forcefully.

"No, Joe! Stop!" Tina tried to wiggle free as Joe pushed her forward, over her desk, knocking items to the floor. She struggled as he forced her head and torso down with one hand while he reached under, between her legs from behind, and pushed two fingers inside her wet pussy. Tina gasped with the penetration.

"Joe, please don't. I was only playing. I don't want you to fuck me. Please don't."

Joe leaned against her, his body weight slightly off center, his thigh holding her against the front of her desk. His left hand on her back held her down on the desk while his right-hand finger fucked Tina's pussy. He leaned forward, pushing his fingers deeper. Tina struggled to free herself, forcing Joe to push down harder to control her.

"You think it's so funny," he said, "You have all the power. You make the rules. You think I'm just gonna sit back and take the morsels you give me while you taunt me with your wet, tight pussy. He pushed his digits deeper causing Tina to gasp again. The side of her face was on the desk as Joe's left hand held her just below her neck.

Tina tried to look back. "I won't do it anymore. I promise. Please don't violate me, Joe."

"Joe removed his fingers and grabbed his cock. Moving directly behind her, he pressed his meaty head against her ass."

"Maybe I'll violate your virgin ass. That would teach you a lesson about flashing it." Joe pushed his cock against her asshole, wiggling his head against Tina's tight ass. "Did you get ass fucked during the years I was away?"

Tina twisted her body trying to break free to no avail, "You know I haven't done..."

"Oh, nice. I can take your ass for the first time."

"Nooo, you're not doing that." She twisted again, "Let me go, Joe."

Joe slid his cock lower, parting her lips with his head.

"No, baby, please don't. I'm begging you."

"You're so fucking wet, T. You want it. Your pussy is begging for this cock. Don't fucking lie."

"I don't. Please. Ohhhhhhhh." Tina felt Joe's cock stretch her pussy as he pushed deep inside her with one strong thrust. His head went to full depth. He held it there for a moment.