PUNKS Ch. 16: Abuses and Violations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go, T. This is what you want. You can say it. I know the truth."

"No, Please stop."

Joe pulled back and plowed into her pussy again. He fucked her with a few long strokes then paused.

"Joe, please stop."

"Oh, you want me to pull out of your tight pussy."

"Please."

"Okay." Joe pulled his cock out, Tina exhaled in relief. "I'm gonna fuck you, T. If not your pussy, I'll take your sweet little ass."

"Nooo!"

Joe pushed his cock, slick with Tina's juices, against her asshole. He pushed his thumb inside her ass.

"Oh, my God! Nooo."

"He wiggled his thumb in her ass, preparing it for his much fatter cock. He pulled it out and pushed hard against her tight ass with his knobby head. It took a long time, Tina feeling the pressure against her ass. She tried to wiggle free, but that only made her ass more inviting to Joe. He pressed his crown against her asshole and watched it slowly open.

"Oh, nooo!" Tina squeaked, then let out a moan as Joe's tip broke the seal.

Tina felt her ass open as the force of his cock and body weight pushed through. Joe leaned back, not wanting to hurt Tina, but wanting her to know he was in control. He held her down forcefully. Tina's virgin asshole gripped Joe's shaft and inch behind his fat knob which was inside Tina's ass. He pushed in another inch.

"Awwwww, nooo," Tina struggled to break free but Joe was too strong and her feet were barely on the floor.

Joe stopped. The top third of his cock was inside Tina's tight ass. He allowed her the time to feel it, to adjust, and maybe welcome an ass fucking. Joe leaned forward to whisper, pushing another inch deeper.

"Please, Joe," Tina gasped, "Don't hurt me, please, baby. I don't want this."

Joe spoke low and menacing, "You threw your fucking panties on the desk, and you're telling me you don't want me to fuck you? You shake this little ass at me, teasing me, begging me to fuck you, and then you say no, don't fuck me. You're not in control anymore, T."

"I know. I promise I..."

"It's too late for that, baby. I'm in your ass and I'm gonna teach you a lesson about teasing my cock with your ass. My cock wins."

"Nooo," Tina whined, "please don't..."

"Okay, I'll give you a choice." Joe leaned harder giving her ass more fat cock. He held it deep inside her ass, her hole stretching more to accept his fat truck.

Tina squeaked and moaned, "Ohhhhh, nooo,"

"You can give me your pussy, or I can take your ass. You decide."

"Please, Joe. Take my pussy, not my ass."

Joe pulled out of Tina in a pop," Tina screamed, "as the hood of his knob stretched her asshole on the way out."

"Don't move." Joe reached over her for a tissue and lightly wiped his cock. He threw the stained tissue on the desk for Tina to see. Joe held her down with one hand between her shoulder blades, his cock pressed against her wet, pink pussy.

"Please don't hurt me, baby," Tina said as Joe buried his cock deep inside her in one forceful push. Her slippery wet vagina welcomed him, stretching around his girth. Tina let out a groan and then a squeak.

Joe started fucking her slowly with long full-length strokes, deep to shallow. He held his crown between her lips, nearly slipping out, and then plowed to her depths with his head until she could take no more cock. He rammed her hard, pushing his pelvis against her bottom, back out to her lips and then plowed her again.

"Ohhhhhh, baby. Noooo."

Then Tina fought him, she tried to push her torso up. Joe pushed her down hard and used his body weight to keep her there. She tried to twist away but his grip was too strong. The more she fought him, the harder Joe fucked her with long lunging thrusts. She made a weak attempt, squirming to free herself, but there was no getting off that rock-hard cock. Finally, exhausted, fucked into submission, Tina surrendered and took the fucking she deserved.

Pounding her pussy with long and strong strokes, burying himself deep inside Tina with every thrust, Joe still was not sure if she wanted this or if he had crossed a red line. At this point, with her moaning and squeaking, her pussy getting hammered harder than she had in years, there was no turning back. If there was damage, it was done.

Joe focused on Tina's ass. Her smallish bottom was a fabulous sight from behind, Joe's fat cock spreading her open, her soaking pussy lubing his piston as he rammed her. He pushed deeper and harder, Tina screamed and then let out a long moan.

She was powerless; pinned to her desk, her feet not on the floor, Joe had total control. He thought about fucking her in the ass. The urge to pull out of her pussy and shove his cock in her asshole again was strong, but the stirring in his loins signaled there was no time for trading holes.

Tina screamed again, her pussy pulsating on Joe's shaft. She squealed and squeaked, her legs shook and her head thrashed about as orgasm tore through her body. Joe strengthened his grip on her. Pushed harder to keep her down while he increased his pace, fucking faster and harder, her tight pussy gripping his shaft.

When Joe shot his load inside Tina's already soaking wet vagina he made her messy pussy far messier. Cum squirted out as his cock filled her, leaving little room for his load. His knees buckled. He held himself up and kept fucking her, using her pussy to drain his balls. He slowed, then leaned against Tina's ass to keep his balance. He held his cock deep inside her, breathing heavily, not releasing her as Tina whimpered.

Finally, he leaned back and fell into the chair behind him.

Joe immediately recognized this was a moment of truth. Tina's next words and actions would tell him if taking her pussy was welcome or a violation. He sat exhausted, staring at Tina's ass, cum running down the inside of her thigh. She lay motionless, her breathing erratic but slowly returning to normal. She didn't speak, didn't try to move. Her ass was in the same position Joe fucked it in. Her feet finally found the floor.

A long, silent minute passed. Joe stood and stepped behind Tina to help her up. He put his arms under her waist and lifted. She was barely helping herself. Joe steadied her on her feet and held her close. Her head in his chest, she said nothing.

After another silent period, she barely uttered the words, "I have to use the bathroom."

Joe let her go and watched her walk unsteadily across the office into her bathroom. The door closed behind her. Joe put his pants back on and buckled his belt. She was in there for a long time. He picked up items that had been pushed off the desk. When Tina emerged she was still quiet, not looking at Joe. She took her panties off the desk and slipped them back on. Joe watched her, waiting for some indication they were okay.

When she was back together, Tina stood tall, as if she was trying to maintain pride. She grabbed her purse and gestured towards the door. "I have to go home."

Joe walked ahead and waited for her at the front door. He stepped outside as she set the alarm and locked the door. She turned to Joe. "You can go. I'll be okay."

Joe said nothing because he didn't know what to say. He chose to walk with her. The three blocks to the Spring Street subway station felt like two miles. Her silence was heavy. At the top of the subway stairs, Joe tugged on her purse to pull her close. He hugged her for several seconds. Tina rested her head against his chest, saying nothing. She didn't make eye contact. She simply walked away. Joe watched her disappear under the street, holding the handrail, still shaky from the pounding she took.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Alien Love Bk. 01 Ch. 01 Murry is captured by aliens.in Novels and Novellas
Wild Adventure at the Pyramids Horny wife meets a mysterious stranger while on vacation.in Anal
Broken Slave Diving into the rabbit hole has consequences.in Mind Control
From Zero to Queenpin Ch. 03 Kelly gets a new toy and Clay tries one as well.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Green Eye Burn He tries to be professional...but she's just too damn hot!in Mature
More Stories