PUNKS Ch. 19: Truth & Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that would have been a very disappointing visit. I'm glad I took the initiative."

"Me too, you're a good girl, Casey English."

"Especially when I'm bad." she kissed his chest.

"You gotta tell me what happened between you and Tina," he said flatly, "That's why I'm here."

"I thought so." Casey sat up against the headboard. "It's not as dramatic as you might think. We had no big fight. When she asked me if I was with you at Tommy's I figured it was okay to confess that, but nothing else. Then she asked what I did all weekend, and I knew she was on to us. I didn't say anything, she just walked away."

"You never told her I stayed here?"

"Not that day. After that, she just treated me differently. She was more demanding and less friendly. Sometimes she was cold. Jenna noticed and asked me what was wrong. Of course I pretended I didn't know. After a while, I realized I couldn't go on like that."

"So you just left your job and she was okay with that?"

"No, she was not okay with me leaving, but Tina didn't try to convince me to stay either. Jenna did. She was in shock that I gave notice."

"I'm so sorry, Casey."

"Don't worry about me. I had a friend at this other gallery who'd been trying to steal me from Tina for months. I turned her down after I got that nice raise. I called her back when I no longer felt secure in my position."

"Had I known this would blow up in your face I never would have..."

"I would have." Casey interrupted, "I wouldn't change a thing, Joe. I'm fine in my new job and that weekend was the best time I ever had. I would do it again."

"I'm glad to know you're okay. I've been worried about you."

"I don't care what Tina thinks. You can stay with me every time you come to New York if that's what you want."

"Let's deal with that when the time comes. I fly back late Monday." Joe turned to look Casey in the eyes, "Jenna is hurt that you left without an explanation."

"I thought about telling her. I just couldn't break the promise I made you. Honestly, I think Jenna would be very upset with us. I still had a week to go when Tina locked me out of the email system. When I asked why, she dismissed me. That was my last day."

"That's cold. Why didn't you call me?"

"I wanted to, but I was afraid you'd call Tina and start a big fight over me. I didn't want that. I don't want to be a problem for you, or for her. I knew you'd find out eventually and if you wanted to talk you'd find a way."

"You should have called me before you quit. You say she listens to me. Maybe I could have fixed this."

"No, you couldn't. Once Tina started being a bitch, I decided to poke the bear. I told her we had an amazing weekend, that you cooked for me, and we barely left my apartment."

"You rubbed her nose in it?"

"I kinda did, and she was really pissed off. That's when I decided it was time to go."

"You're right. I don't think I can fix that."

"I told her you have a beautiful cock."

"You did not."

"I did." Casey smiled proudly, "I didn't give a fuck. I was done."

Joe shook his head. "I get it, but that was unnecessary."

"I told her a lot of stuff, Joe, in small bits, every time we talked. She told me to shut up, twice." Casey turned and leaned against Joe, looking into his eyes. "Are you staying with me this weekend?"

"If you'd like."

"Yes, please. Sign me up for that. All day and night?"

"I can do that."

Casey kissed Joe. "Thank you. Seeing you makes me happy."

She fell back on her pillow. "I feel terrible about Jenna. I didn't mean to hurt her."

"She's a big girl. She'll be okay."

Joe spent the next three nights with Casey in round two of their thing, whatever it was. He thought their first weekend was incredible. She was so much fun to be with, sweet and loving. This weekend Casey was eager and insatiable. She took charge, and he liked it.

*****

Late Monday morning, Joe spent time at the studio before he went to JFK for his flight home. He received a message from the receptionist; call Jenna, immediately.

"I cannot believe you fucked Casey," she said without a greeting. "You knew all along what happened and wouldn't tell me."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't," he said, "I'm guessing Casey called you this morning. Did she tell you everything?"

"That Tina gave her permission to fuck you? Yes. She told me everything. It's unbelievable. I can't imagine Tina doing that."

"Well, that's not actually what happened. She didn't give permission. Tina put the idea in Casey's head that I wanted to sleep with her, and Casey went for it. And then T punished Casey for it."

"I can't believe you fucked her." Jenna paused, "Okay. I can believe it, but I'm still shocked. You should have known better, Joe. You shouldn't have done it."

"I'm sorry."

"No, you're not! You banged her again, yesterday. Casey told me everything, Joe," Jenna paused. "I'm so fucking disappointed in you."

"I'm truly sorry about that."

"When Tina gets back, she's gonna hear it from me. This is wrong, Joe. What she did to Casey is terrible. I'm disappointed in her too."

"Me too, Jenna."

Joe wanted to give Jenna the consenting adult speech and lay blame on Tina for teasing them with her head games. He thought better of it. There was no need to pile on. He knew Jenna was right, he should have known better. Joe just couldn't help himself. He wanted to fuck Casey.

He figured this would blow over soon enough. Tina will come back from Aruba and have to deal with Jenna, which serves her right, and after some words and apologies, they'll move on. He flew back to LA wondering what his next conversation with Tina will be like. After five days home, that question was answered.

Tina didn't even say hello, "You came back to New York to fuck Casey?"

"No, I did not. I went to New York on business. I popped in to have lunch with you. Casey was gone. I asked for Jenna. She told me what she knew. I went to see Casey for her side of the story."

"And your dick just fell into her pussy?"

"Ya know T. I'm not playing this fucking game of judgment with you. Yes, I fucked Casey last week, and it was fun. Casey is beautiful to be with. I might do her next time I'm in town, and I don't give a shit if you approve or not. I'm a single man who can fuck whoever he wants. You're a married woman who can fuck whoever you want, including her husband on a romantic fifth-anniversary second honeymoon."

"It's not what you think it is?"

"Was it a second honeymoon?"

"Yes."

"Did you fuck him?"

"Of course, we're married, Joe."

"Then it's precisely what I think it is."

Tina sighed. "Listen. I'm sorry for bitching at you. This is partly my fault. I don't deny that. I messed up. When I got the sense she had a genuine emotional connection with you, I was jealous of that, not the sex."

"That's kinda what I do, T. The no-one-night stand thing is about making those connections. I've told you many times. I don't do cheap hookups."

"Jenna is furious with me. I'm afraid she's angry enough to leave me."

"I doubt that."

"You didn't hear what she said and how she said it. It was hard to hear, but I let her go off because I know I fucked up. I just had to sit here and take it."

"So, how was your romantic getaway with Mister Money Launderer?"

"Shut up, Joe. It's not what you think. He asked months ago if I would go with him to Aruba for our anniversary. Troy is finally beginning to realize he's facing serious jail time and his lawyer's maneuvers are only delaying the inevitable. He actually apologized to me for ruining our future. He's hurting. I didn't want to go on this trip, but I didn't want to kick him while he was down. So I went on vacation with my husband. It's not a reconciliation."

"It is if you lovingly fucked him in Aruba and you haven't divorced him for ruining your future."

"Don't be an asshole."

When Joe hung up after this talk, he leaned back considering where he was with this mess he made. He was actually relieved TIna and Jenna knew his secret. He was almost pleased. The only downside was the price Casey paid for their fun.

He had no business in New York for the foreseeable future. He figured that was a good thing. It would give everyone time to cool off and figure this out.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Escort Ch. 01 Meeting an escort and paying for sex for the first time.in Erotic Couplings
Dinner, and Dessert Guy gets exposed by taking things a little too far.in Fetish
Seven Delicious Moments Mary meets her idol and gets more than she expected.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Contest Strip basketball turns competitors into lovers.in Erotic Couplings
D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 01 After a long absence a favorite returns and the fun begins.in Group Sex
More Stories