PUNKS Ch. 25: Domesticated Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you did," He paused. "She teased us both with something she could never deliver on."

"Do you know what she told me?" Jenna ran her finger down Joe's chest. "That I was exactly your type, and that's why she wouldn't let us do a threesome."

"It's better this way, just you and me. There's no stress with us, Jenna. We don't have heavy baggage from the past." He patted her bottom. "You and I are fun together, don't you think?"

"Yes. And that's what she hates, when I tell her how much fun we have."

"Did you give her the big news?"

"Yeah," she said. "And it made her sit up in her chair. She wanted details, when you and Jasmine are coming out, for how long, and then she took a jab at me."

"How?"

"She said, 'I guess Joe won't be sleeping in your bed that week."

Joe didn't react to that. He focused on the steaks in the pan, drizzling garlic butter over them.

"She wants to meet Jasmine," Jen said. "I bet that's the topic of conversation when you see her."

"That's fine. I can get under her skin telling her how great Jas is and that she wants to meet Tina too."

"Does she?"

"I'm sure of it."

At the dinner table, Jen told Joe she had an idea. "We need to break through this stalemate. I think Jasmine coming here will help, but that's two months away. We need to trigger Tina's jealousy before that."

"What do you have in mind?"

"This is clearly on her mind, you staying with me. I bet she hates going home to Troy knowing I'm coming home to you."

"I bet you're right."

"The other thing she hates is when we do things you once did together. Like that day we spent in the park. She didn't want to hear about it. We need more of that. Now that she and I are talking again, I'll keep bragging about the fun we're having. It'll make her crazy."

"If this is what you do to your best friend, I'd hate to be your enemy."

"You're my other best friend," she smiled with her eyes. "I'm nice to you."

"Yes you are."

They enjoyed their steak and garden salad at 8:50. Everything turned out exactly as Jen hoped, just a few hours later. After dinner and wine, Joe did the dishes while Jenna made some mysterious preparations in the bedroom.

When Joe went in, she was wearing a sheer black negligée that didn't leave much to the imagination. She giggled as she posed for him, first offering him a glimpse of her ass, then falling on the bed and opening her legs while Joe undressed.

"Where's that sex pillow you have?"

"It's not a sex pillow. It's a reading pillow."

"You lack imagination, love. You'll never look at the pillow the same way again."

Jenna looked up from the bed, "Take me."

Joe threw the pillow on the bed. He went down on Jen, her hands tangled in her hair. He licked, sucked, and finger fucked her. Then he forcefully flipped her, bent her over the hard pillow and stood beside the bed admiring her beautiful ass, propped up before him. Jenna watched as Joe stroked his cock, getting himself harder. When he kneeled behind her, she pushed her ass up, inviting Joe inside.

There was a moment when Joe looked at Jenna's asshole thinking of how much he wanted to ass fuck her, imaging how tight she would be. His better half pushed his cock into her pussy, wet from his sucking and finger probing. Jenna moaned as he found her full depth, filling her with his fat cock.

He had learned to go a little easy on Jenna when fucking her from behind, but Joe still fucked her hard, just not enough to hurt her. She squeaked, squirmed, and screamed, delirious from the light pounding Joe gave her.

"An hour later, Joe leaned back against Jenna's freshly christened sex pillow. "So what are the plans for my day off? I have the whole day Thursday."

"Okay." Jen propped up to be eye to eye. "Tina talks about her favorite things to do with you. She has so many memories. So I know exactly what we should do on your day off."

"But you're working that day."

"Even better. I'll call in," Jenna made air quotes, "sick." She smiled devilishly. "She'll definitely interrogate me when I get back because she'll suspect I played hooky to be with you. Then I'll tell her all the things we did that she loves doing with you."

"Like what?"

"I want to do a day in the city, just you and me, whatever we want, we both get to pick places and activities to fill the day, and you must pay for the stuff you chose."

"Jesus Christ, did she read you the fucking rulebook? Those are the words I spoke back in like, 1981 - almost verbatim."

"That's what T said you did."

"Back then, she used to actually listen to me. I'm cool with a city day. There are other guidelines."

"Like what?"

"One person buys breakfast wherever they choose, then the other picks a place to go for the next activity, back and forth, and if you time it wrong you might be buying breakfast, lunch and dinner."

"Is that a rule?"

"No, but it happened to T twice. I scored big those days. She was so annoyed. It was great."

"It's not a competition."

"No, it's not, but you can still lose."

"Okay, do you want breakfast?"

"Definitely not. This way I can't lose big."

"Okay, I'm taking breakfast."

At nine AM they sat in Jenna's kitchen nook eating eggs over easy, bacon, and Thomas' English muffins, reading the New York Times in their underwear. Jenna had played her opening hand well.

"I don't think eating at home should be allowed." Joe protested while spreading butter on his nooks and crannies.

"Was it against the rules yesterday?" Jenna smiled with bacon hanging between her lips.

"No."

"Are we in the city?"

"Yes."

"I guess I'm good then. This is the other thing she misses about you, reading the Times in the morning."

"We would hand the paper back and forth, read and discuss, taking turns choosing a topic in the news."

"I know, but I don't think I'm equipped for that." Jenna said.

"What? Of course you are."

"No, Joe, I'm not a news and current events junkie like you and T."

"Then why the fuck are we reading The Times? Let's get out there."

"Who does the dishes in this game?"

"The one who chose to eat at home, duh."

"Go get dressed. You pick the next activity."

An hour and fifteen minutes later they were on the Staten Island Ferry sailing away from Battery Park looking at the skyline at the southern tip of Manhattan.

Jen snuggled up to Joe, braving against the wind on New York Harbor. He pulled her close. "So you've lived in New York for fifteen years and never did this?"

"Who goes to Staten Island other than cops and firemen who live there?"

Joe pointed at the people on the ferry. "Looks like tourists to me."

A little while later Jen said, "This is the closest I've ever been to the Statue of Liberty."

"I know." Joe pointed west, "And there's Ellis Island." He turned east, "That's Governor's Island. Do you know the history of that place."

"No, I don't."

"We'll then, let me tell you." Joe gave Jenna a three minute history of an island in a harbor.

"Okay, this is cool." Jen smiled. "T says you are a vault of useless information."

"There's an oxymoron. There's no such thing as useless information."

"But seriously," Jen looked up at Joe, the wind blowing her straight brunette hair across her face, "This was a great idea."

"And it's free," he smiled. "That's a win for me."

After the return trip, Jenna picked the Battery Park Carousel for her next activity. It was cute, but it only took twenty-five minutes. Joe then opted for a walk in the financial district, past the gold Charging Bull statue, the old Trinity Church, and over to the Twin Towers. He dragged his feet to kill time.

Standing between the Twins he said, "I love these ugly seventies buildings."

"Why?" Jenna asked.

"Because I wasn't alive when they built the Chrysler Building or Empire State... I mean, those are the coolest skyscrapers - but I remember watching these get built on TV back in Providence. I always wanted to see them. So, in July of 1979, at the age of 18, one of my first subway rides was from the village to the towers, just so I could stand on this very spot."

"So you stood here," Jenna pointed at Joe's worn Converse Allstars, "looking up at age 18, and now, again at 34?"

"I think I did it at 19, and 20, and 21... you know what I mean. I love this precise spot in Manhattan." Joe stretched his arms out as if trying to touch the corner of each tower. "It feels oddly spiritual to me. Like it's a special place in time."

"You're atheist, you don't do spiritual."

"That doesn't mean don't feel things. Sometimes atheists think too much. We need to feel more. I can feel that this place has cosmic meaning." Joe pointed up, "It's the spatial geometry of these identical buildings relative to the cosmos out there." Joe pointed straight up at a passing passenger jet.

Joe then took Jenna's hand, began walking, and played a card he had up his sleeve. "Okay, your turn to pick. What time is it? I'm starving, how about you?"

Jenna stopped walking, "Oh my God, you just stuck me with lunch, didn't you?"

Joe smiled, "You made a rookie mistake picking the carousel."

"Okay, fine." Jen pulled Joe by the hand away from his spiritual place, "I have lunch duty."

After a giant slice and a coke, it was Joe's turn to pick another activity. "We have to get up to Times Square. Then I'll tell you what it is."

-- Sex Shop --

Standing in front of a storefront, Jen looked up at him. "You want to go to a sex shop?"

"There are very few left around here," he said. "Better get your toys before Giuliani finishes cleaning this place up." Joe looked down at her, "Have you been inside a sex shop before?"

"Yeah, they're kinda creepy," she looked up, "but I'm with you, so that's cool."

Jenna and Joe walked hand in hand through the small shop picking up toys and saying silly jokes, laughing and making obscene gestures all while the fat, balding, fifty-year old clerk who needed a shave gawked at Jenna.

"She leaned in close and whispered, "This guy is why these places are creepy."

"I swear that's only a thing here. In LA, the shops I go to have hot young chicks behind the counter."

"That would be so much more comfortable."

"Until they see me buying this." Joe held up a toy in a plastic package.

"A cock ring?" Jenna looked puzzled. "You like cock rings? I thought those were for men who can't get hard."

"They can be, but they're also fun in rearranging my package. I'm buying this one."

"Will that fit you?" she leaned in again. "It looks too small for you."

"It has to stretch and squeeze to get the best results."

They continued to browse under the watchful eye of the creepy shopkeeper. Joe grabbed another small item and a bottle of lube then paid for his stuff while Jenna waited outside. When he joined her she was relieved to be out of the store.

"I had enough of his ogling," she said.

"That guy will be using these," he held up his bag of sex goods, "fantasizing about fucking you tonight."

Jenna shoved him. "Gross!"

Joe laughed, "Do you think he'll take your warm, soft mouth or your fine, wet pussy?

"Stop it." Jenna shuddered, "That's so fucking gross!"

"... and it's gonna happen whether you like it or not."

As they walked away from Times Square, Jenna calculated her next move. She had learned from her previous mistake and chose an activity that killed the remainder of the afternoon. Shopping for clothes for Joe.

"First of all," he said, "you'll be spending too much money. And second, why do I have to be your Ken doll?"

"Tamara made a good point about your leather and Levi's look. You're hot, Joe, but you need more than this," she gestured at his uniform, "the Ramones collection."

"So you're gonna buy me clothes that you like?"

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"No, but Tina tried to give me a makeover a few times. She bought me clothes but she couldn't make me wear them."

"You'll look good and you'll like it," Jenna hugged him before they entered some trendy men's store on Fifth Avenue. "Trust me."

Jenna made Joe model several shirts, slacks, and after so many trips in and out of the dressing room he realized she would likely stick him with dinner.

Outside the store, with two large bags of men's clothing, Joe told her his next activity is shopping for dinner and it's gonna take a while. "You learned the game in one day, except for spending way too much money on me." He kissed Jenna as they left the store. "I'm not entirely comfortable with that."

"I'm sure you'll find a way to make it up to me."

"I definitely will. Just to let you know, I could pick a small activity that could leave you buying dinner, but I won't. We'll hit the butcher, the bakery and the grocer in that order, and alcohol. We're cooking tonight."

They spent the next ninety minutes on two subways in four markets and then walked up the east side. As they stepped up to the Hawthorn Jen pulled him close, nearly knocking Italian sausage out of his hand. She kissed him with her hands on his cheeks.

"Thank you for a fun day."

"And we still have hours to go, and toys to play with."

While Joe was cooking what he referred to as his Sicilian Stir Fry; sausage, veggies and pasta. Jenna hugged him from behind. "I was kidding earlier. I honestly believe this is what makes Tina the most jealous, the domestic life we have."

"This is what I do for my favorite people. Cooking is love."

"What else do those people get?"

"Jasmine is in my rewards club. She redeems her points for weekends at my place, my cooking, morning walks on the shore, days sitting on the beach, swimming in the ocean, and of course bedroom benefits. You're in my club too."

"Beach days. I'm definitely jealous of that."

"You can have it."

"How many rewards club points do I need for the beach package?"

"If you fly to LA, you'll earn all the points you need."

"Are these drunk beach days?"

"No, but we'll stop for a bite and a cocktail at some point to get out of the sun. There are plenty of bars and restaurants on the boardwalk."

"Can you imagine how pissed off T would be if I flew to LA to visit you?

Joe laughed, "She would lose her fucking mind." He turned to face Jenna. "But you wouldn't have to worry about it. After the VIP treatment I gave you there, and experiencing my beach, you wouldn't come back to face her."

"I'd love to visit you in Venice, but I don't see that happening.

"You have an open invitation, any time you wish. All you have to do is get your sweet ass to California." Joe kissed her. "I'll take care of everything else."

--- Toy Story ---

Jenna sat naked on the edge of her bed with her toy box open. Joe stood beside her inspecting the contents. She had all the standard tools; a vibrator, a dildo, a small buzzing bug thing, a tickler, furry handcuffs and various lubes.

"Why haven't you opened this box for me before?"

Jenna shrugged. "I didn't think I needed it." She cupped Joe's cock in her hands. "You got what I need."

"Toys are still fun." He dumped the contents of his sex shop bag on the bed.

"You bought two cock rings?" Jenna picked one up. "And what's this?"

"That's what I call a three ring circus, and you can be the ringmaster." Joe picked it up. "This skinny guy is just for my cock. It has this little rubber thing that's supposed to tickle your clit when we fuck. This next ring goes around my balls, and this fatter ring can go around all my junk. The circus does it all. They call it a cock cage."

"Which one do you want to use first?" Jenna asked.

"That depends on what you want to do."

"I want to suck you, so I can see what they do."

"I'd go with the three ring circus."

Joe held the cock cage in his hand while she massaged him to stiffen his shaft. Jenna leaned forward, taking him in her mouth, sucking his head only. Then she went deeper, feeling him grow inside her mouth. She lightly stroked and sucked until he was nice and hard.

"Pay close attention Miss Martin." Joe stretched one ring using multiple fingers and placed it over his cock all the way down to the base. Then he pulled to stretch the second ring under his balls. His testicles puffed up like a blowfish. Jenna's eyes popped out.

"Oh my God, that's extreme." She reached out with her fingers and squeezed gently, then firmer.

"Pretend you're picking a peach. A light touch, no bruising the fruit."

Jenna laughed. That line hit her funny bone.

"Hand me that lube," he said. Joe squirted the gel sex product on his head. Jenna reached out and began spreading it down his shaft.. He squirted more, Jenna distributed the cool slippery lube."

"Where does the third ring go?" She asked.

"Joe stretched the final loop over his entire package."

"Oh my." Jenna looked up at him. "Doesn't that hurt?"

"Nope."

Jenna stroked Joe's cock while watching his balls puff up a little more. He shot a load of gel onto his sack. Jenna went to work with one hand coating his balls and scrotum while the other jerked his long, fat slippery cock."

"I had no idea I could capture a cock." Jenna smiled. "You're teaching me a lot this weekend."

"I'm at your mercy, do what you must. I accept whatever punishment you decide."

Jen was wet from the sight of his shining cock and balls, but also how his girth fit in her hand, barely. Jenna could ring Joe's cock with her thumb and middle finger, having to squeeze to make them touch."

"You have the fattest cock I've ever seen. I have long fingers, Joe." She showed him her touching fingers as her finger cock ring slipped up and down his shaft. "Have you ever measured your cock? Of course you have." She smiled.

"That was Tina's job." Joe said. "The Department of Weights and Measures"

Jenna laughed again. "Was that a union job?"

"She had good benefits."

Jenna's face lit up, smiling, happy to be with this man, loving his playful nature and warm friendship, and fucking. Jenna worked his cock, cupping her palm over his head, milking his tip.

"This is very hot, Joe." she made long strokes, the full length of him. "And what was Tina Costello's expert determination?"

"That's confidential information I can't disclose to someone not involved in the science."

Jenna squeezed his cock super tight, making Joe squirm a bit. She then applied more pressure on his fruit. Jen glared at him. "I have ways of making men like you talk."

"My name is Joseph Theroux. I have no rank and serial number to give you. Bitch."

Jenna squeezed his cock ever harder, causing his head to bulge. "What did you call me?"

Joe winced, faking pain. "Nothing madam."

"So, how long is your cock?"

"Tina claims it's eight inches, but it's not."

"It's close to eight," Jenna smiled. "Maybe she rounded up." She stroked him with both hands. "Tell me what to do. I want you to be... forceful."

"Suck my cock, bitch. Do you really think you're in charge? I was fucking with you. How gullible can you be? Joe grabbed Jenna's head and pulled her down to his caged cock and balls. Her mouth eagerly accepted its orders, Jenna went straight for his base, taking most of his length into her face. She gagged a tiny bit, and began sucking Joe off like a baby kitten suckling her mother's teat. Jenna was hungry, but lovingly focused for long stretches on just sucking head, then plunging deep down his shaft, stretching her throat with his bulbous head. She pulled off his cock, a string of precum connected her bottom lip to Joe's tip. She licked it.

"Okay, daddy," Jenna said shyly. "I need new orders, something to challenge me."

"Did I tell you to stop sucking?" He glared at her.

"No daddy." Jenna went back to sucking, acting, pretending to be scared.

"You're a good girl." Joe said while guiding her head up and down with his hand. "I think you deserve a special treat." He pushed her head down so she couldn't reply. Jenna gagged, he removed his hand. Jenna kept sucking, insatiable in every sense.