PUNKS Ch. 25: Domesticated Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay baby," Her ran his fingers over her cheeks, feeling the bulge of his cock in her mouth. "Would you like to go for a ride? I think you deserve it."

Jenna sucked for a few more moments, using her slippery hands to spread the love. She finally came up for air with a proud smile. "I'd love to go for a ride, daddy." Joe flopped on the bed and went to his back. Jenna threw one leg over him and positioned her pussy over the caged tower. Placing a knee beside his thigh, Jenne reached under, gilding Joe inside her. The full length slid inside her dripping vagina. Jenna gasped and squeaked as she filled her pussy with all the cock it could handle.

Joe pushed her tits together, taking turns sucking on each nipple. Jenna put her hands on the pillow on each side of his head and began grinding his cock against her bullseye. "Oh my God, you're tight up against me, the slightest move and I'm... Oh my God." Jenna jumped and squirmed as her g-spot rubbed on hard shaft, with Joe's head deep, pressing against her cervix.

"Your pussy is heaven, Jenna." Joe moaned. "Fucking you from behind last night, it was spectacular. Your pussy is a porn star."

Jenna laughed. "You're a weirdo, Joe, and I mean that as a compliment." She held Joe's head while he sucked her tits. Jen began bouncing. "Ohhh, fuck me, daddy. I've been a bad girl."

She rode Joe's horse like she was in the Kentucky Derby, hard and fast, but a little slow around the corners, pacing herself for the home stretch. When she sensed the finish line was getting close, she sat up tall, bouncing harder, grunting and squeaking. He thrust his pelvis upward, jamming his cock inside Jenna, lifting her up. She came down hard, his head plowing her depth. Jenna was at the line, her vagina clenched around his cock, Joe moaned, Jenna screamed, waves of ecstasy whooshed through their bodies. Joe exploded inside Jenna, her orgasmic vaginal contractions milking the cum from him.

Jenna bucked, pulled Joe's face between her tits and screamed, "Mother fucker!"... " She moaned. Her cunt clenched down on Joe's fat cock. He filled her with Joy. She fucked him with short rapid strokes when the second wave hit her pussy. Jenna moaned loudly, "What the fuck, I can't believe this." She fell in a heap, still gripping Joe with her pussy and arms around his head. Joe held her against him, her head now on his shoulder. She was speechless for a minute, catching her breath.

"That was a nice ride, baby." Joe sighed as those words came out. "I have never cum so hard, and I thought that last night too."

"Records are made to be broken."

Jenna sat on Joe's semi-hard cock, his load of cum oozing from her vagina, running down Joe's puffy balls. They were connected by a steamy swamp of bodily fluids.

-- Bragging Rights ---

After Joe had spent most of the week with Jenna and he was down to the last few days. She moved onto the next phase of the operation. Standing close to Tina in the gallery's tight coffee closet toasting a bagel, she quietly wore her big smile of satisfaction. Tina noticed.

"Why are you so happy so early?"

Jenna didn't look over, "Use your imagination."

"How many times have you seen him?"

"He's staying with me."

"Joe has been with you all week? His band is in town. They're recording. Why isn't he staying with them?"

"Why should he stay at the hotel with men when he has me?" She looked over. "He's disappointed that you haven't called him for an evening date." She went back to spreading cream cheese on her bagel, "I'm not. I like him all to myself."

"I just assumed he'd stay with his guys."

Jen spread cheese on her bagel. "Nope."

Tina stood silently while placing her muffin in the now available mini-oven. Jenna poured a coffee and left with her breakfast. She was a few steps outside the coffee nook when Tina spoke.

"Go to my office so we can talk."

Jenna smiled secretly as she walked to Tina's office. She had taken the bait. Tina's bum had barely touched her office chair when she started the interrogation.

"So, what have you guys been doing?"

That's all Jenna needed to launch into her well-thought account of an amazing week. She told Tina everything, almost chronologically, a blow by blow description of the last five days.

Tina interrupted a few times with, "That's what we used to do." and, "I miss that about him." and finally, "It feels like you're living my old life."

"It's funny, "Jenna said, "Joe said something like that. He said these are the things he does with people he loves. Think of how lucky Jasmine is. She gets this treatment all the time; the cooking meals together, and reading the paper in the morning - except it's the LA Times for her, and the fucking. Joe said he's having a blast doing it in New York because it reminds him of his younger days."

Tina just stared over her desk. She didn't say it, but Jenna could see it in T's eyes. Tina was not enjoying their morning coffee break nearly as much as Jenna was.

"We went to sex shop and bought toys. Have you ever used a cock cage?"

"Is that cock ring?"

"Yes, but it's three rings in one, and you should see what his junk looks like in that thing." Jenna smiled. "Amazing. We had so much fun."

Then, as Jenna stood up to leave, she dropped the final lines she had come up with long before the moment she spoke them, "Ya know, T. Having this time with Joe only makes me wonder why you're not with him. I mean... I've always been confused why you don't dump Troy and take Joe back, but that's your business and your life. I'm seeing first hand what you're missing. He's the best, most fun and passionate man I've ever been with."

Jenna let that line sink in, watching Tina's face as she processed her thoughts.

"I wish I could keep him for myself." Jenna walked out and went back to work leaving Tina with the images of the man she loved more than anyone having the life she could have with him, but with her best friend in her place.

That afternoon she called Guerilla Records and left Joe a message, she'd like to have dinner that evening, if he was available.

-- Dinner Date ---

Jenna didn't tell Tina every detail. She left out a few small things for Joe to reveal. When he showed up at the gallery closing hour, even Brittany was taken aback. Jenna was there for his arrival.

After being buzzed in, Joe hugged Jenna as Tina emerged from her office seeing them embrace and look lovingly into each other's eyes.

"Oh my, what's this?" Tina said, her hand waving at Joe; from the Italian dress shoes he had just bought, to the black pleated slacks, to his pinkish casual button up shirt, and perfectly combed hair. Joe never combed his hair.

Joe stepped away from Jenna and spread his arms out, posing so Tina could take it all in. He smiled big for her.

"What do you think?"

"I don't have the words." Tina's mouth was open. "You look like... a different man. This is incredible."

"It's not a big deal, T." he said. "just clothes."

"I picked these out for him on our city day." Jenna said proudly. "His shirt matches your hair."

"She bought me this get-up." Joe nodded, "I picked up the shoes during my lunch break today. I didn't think my Allstars or boots matched up."

"They definitely would not." Tina said as she stepped closer. "You look great, Joe. I've been wanting to fix your look for years."

"Whoa now," he put his hands up. "This is one outfit, not a lifestyle and fashion revolution."

"You two have a nice dinner." Jenna said, then looked up at her dressed up Ken doll. "Don't be too late. I'll be waiting for you."

She walked away knowing she landed a hard jab to Tina's ego. She was having dinner with Joe, but he was going home to Jenna.

Walking to a restaurant Tina had selected, a trendy Asian Fusion joint, Modern Dynasty, Joe announced that he was paying for their meal. "I know your rule; your town, you pay, but not tonight. I'm treating you."

"Will you please have a drink with me?"

"Of course, it's after five. I didn't quit drinking, just the lazy daytime buzz."

Joe sensed her unease during the walk and as they looked at menus in the very small restaurant, only twelve tables. A gorgeous Asian woman waited on them. Joe couldn't stop looking at her. Tina noticed but didn't say anything.

After ordering their usual cocktails, Tina had something to say as they continued to scan the menu.

"It seems you're reliving our old domestic life in the village with Jenna this week. She's over the moon, so happy. What happens if she falls in love with you?"

"That would be interesting."

"You have no thoughts on that?"

"Of course I do, but I'm not inclined to share them." Joe looked up from his menu. "I know you and Jen tell all. You two share intimate details and tell each other everything you're thinking. I like to keep my cards close to the vest."

"Cards? Are you playing a game?"

"It's just a figure of speech, T, a metaphor for keeping my mouth shut on personal matters."

"She's my best friend. I don't want to see her get hurt."

"I will do nothing to hurt Jen." He looked up again. "She and I have discussed these things." Then Joe returned to his menu muttering under his breath, "I'm more worried about my feelings for her."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

After ordering lettuce wraps to share as an appetizer, two entrees, and another round of drinks; they talked about things unrelated to their relationship and Jenna. As Tina's second martini was reaching the end, the appetizer arrived.

Joe gestured to her glass. "Pace yourself. You make bad choices when you have too many of those."

"Not with you I don't," she smiled. "Being with you is never a bad choice."

Joe had been watching for clues. He knows the look on her face when the martinis kick in. Fun Tina had arrived. She looked at him with adoring eyes.

"Jen told me about your visit to Times Square. I guess you bought some sex toys."

"I did."

"She told me about your cock cage. I'd like to see that. It sounds yummy."

Joe sighed, "Well, that's not permitted in the platonic rule book."

"I hate fucking platonic rules."

Joe laughed, "There was a time when you made the rules. And that was no fun for me."

"Until I changed my rules. You could do that for me." She flashed a seductive smile.

Joe took a big bite of lettuce wrap, too big a bite, and had to chew for a long time. He didn't respond to her request. When entrees arrived Tina ordered a third round. Joe almost declined, because he also makes bad choices. Then he figured, what the fuck, they're having a fun time. He won't fuck Tina because he has Jenna waiting for him.

Tina moved the conversation into a bold direction. "You probably won't say, but I have a personal question if that's okay."

"Go for it."

"I know Jenna won't do it, but does Jasmine do anal?"

Joe laughed while swallowing and choked a little. He needed a sip of water to recover. His eyes teared up.

"Oh baby. I didn't see that coming." He took a deep breath. "Jas has done anal before, but she was reluctant with me."

"Because you have a long, fat cock."

"Yes." He took another deep breath. "But, one day she decided to try, because she trusts me. So we lubed up and gave it a go."

"Really," Tina's mouth opened and then she smiled. "You fuck Jasmine in the ass?"

"That was a one time offer and while we did it, we didn't finish. It was too much for her."

Tina made a pouty face. "That's a shame."

"Why would you ask me that?"

"Just anal curious, I guess."

"Do you mean anal curious as in you want anal?"

Tina set her fork down and leaned forward. "I told you how confused I was that night, my conflicting emotions. Joe, I almost orgasmed with your big cock in my ass and you weren't even fucking me. You just pushed deeper and held it there. I can't help but wonder if I could actually get off on anal. So I'm curious."

Joe was stunned. Tina smirked as she saw the expression on his face. It was a combination of the shock that Tina now wanted to get butt fucked with the amazement that she was now using her tight ass to intice Joe. She was trying to break him down. Joe realized this woman would go to any length to have him. His mind struggled for words. Tina continued.

"I know you're huge, but I don't know anyone I could trust more than you. I know you'd be gentle with me. That's what I want." She picked her fork up, stabbed at some broccoli and took a bite. "I just wanted to put it on the table."

Joe decided to not reply in any way. He stared at Tina for a while and then went back to his dinner.

-- Boy Toy --

On their final night in the city, Joe decided to invite Danny out for drinks. He sensed the kid was a little hurt that Joe spent no time with him in New York other than the studio time. Danny was having a good trip with the band, but Joe knew he wanted to experience NYC with the guy who shared a history with the city.

When they walked into The Starlight Lounge, Tamara's eyes popped when she got a good look at Joe's friend. Jenna was in the middle of the semi-circle booth, Joe stopped to block that entry, forcing Danny to take Tamara's side.

"Did you bring me a boy toy?" Tamara smiled, looking up at Danny.

"Danny, this is Tamara. Tamara, Danny. And this is Jenna."

Danny took Tamara's hand. She smiled even bigger. He waved at Jenna because she was too far away. Joe slid in and moved close to Jenna who gave him a peck on the cheek. Danny sat on Tamara's side. She scooted closer to him. Danny noticed and flashed Joe a deer-in-the-headlights face.

Joe nodded with a smile and then he cherished a moment of uncomfortable silence, watching Tamara's hand slip under the table, and then Danny's facial expression changed.

Joe laughed, "No Tammy, Danny is not your boy toy because we have a flight to catch in thirteen hours."

"I can do a lot with thirteen hours."

"I know you can. Does that include a drive to JFK?"

Danny's back stiffened, and she said, "I could arrange that."

Jenna interrupted, "Okay. Danny, just to let you know, we have some personal business to discuss." She glanced at Joe, "I don't know what he told you."

"He has no idea what's going on above the table." Joe said, glancing at Danny's discomfort.

Tamara laughed.

The waitress came by to take drink orders. Danny was wise enough to follow the lead of his hosts by not ordering his usual, Budweiser. He opted for a martini, the same as Joe, Hendricks with a twist.

"So," Joe said, "let me tell you about Danny boy."

He looked at Tammy when he spoke. What followed was obviously directed at the cougar across the table. "He's been with me for what, eight months? He's working at the studio and doing well, especially with the ladies of Venice Beach."

Joe waited a moment to watch his protégée squirm as Tamara toyed with his junk. He knew precisely what she was doing down there, having been in the hot seat a few times.

"Danny lived with his ex in LA until he fucked her roommate and got himself kicked out for carnal violations of the couch rental agreement. He moved to Venice, but that didn't dissuade Gloria, the roommate, for getting her some Danny. She came down on weekends to get whatever he's dealing down there." Joe made a head-bob towards the table in front of Danny.

Tamara smiled, "I know what Gloria liked."

"Anyway," Joe continued, "a little while back I had to have a sit down with Danny about the girls hanging around my studio. It seems he's a babe magnet, for some mysterious reason."

"It's not a mystery to me." Tamara smiled.

Joe then turned Jenna. "I'd like to spend my last night with you, not on business. After this drink, we're outta here."

Danny finally found his voice after minutes of nothing. "I get it. Now I get why you don't hang out with the band."

"I thought you might see it my way," Joe smiled.

Danny looked at Jenna, "and you're his exes' best friend?"

Jenna nodded.

"Is she as hot as you?"

Jenna laughed, "That's a question for Joe." She looked to Joe for his answer.

"It's a dead heat, brother." Joe looked into Jenna's eyes, "but this one has the lead at the moment."

The cocktails arrived and the talk turned to logistics. Joe told his pal that he arranged for Chico

to bring his bag to JFK when the car service picks the band up at The Chelsea Hotel.

"You and Tamara can figure out your end. If you miss the flight you'll have to pay your way to LA."

Jenna and Joe downed their drinks and left to fuck the night away. As Joe got up to leave, Tamara got up to say goodbye. She hugged him and put her lips against his ear.

"I've met a lot of men in this life, but none better than you." She kissed him on the cheek and returned to her boy toy.

Back at her place, Jenna was stepping out of her dress expressing annoyance that Joe brought Danny along. "We were supposed to discuss your dinner with Tina. You were too drunk to talk last night, or to fuck."

Joe said nothing.

"Did you bring him to fuck Tamara? That's kinda messed up, don't you think?"

"I didn't want to spend my last night drinking with Tammy, so I figured I'd offer her a sacrificial lamb so we could get away."

Jenna reached back to unclasp her bar. Standing in his boxer briefs, Joe pulled Jenna close. "I want you to play with my dick, not her."

"You need to tell me what happened at dinner last night." She fell to the bed, on her back.

Joe reached over to the bedside table, into her toy box and removed her dildo.

Jenna furrowed her brow. "What are you going to do with that?"

Joe smiled devilishly. "I'm going to fuck you with it while I suck your pussy and give you a life changing orgasm."

"Oh my," Jen said half under her breath. "Can you tell me what happened with Tina?"

Joe got down on the bed. Jenna spread her legs inviting him in. He gently pushed two fingers inside her. Jen squirmed. He was making sure she was moist, of course she was. Still, he squirted a little lube on his hand and stroked the dildo. Joe pushed the head of the dildo between her lips, teasing penetration as his tongue found her clit. Jen sighed and spread her legs more. Joe pushed the dildo in, just the head. He spun the shaft around. Jenna's back arched.

He looked up, "That's something my dick can't do." He pushed deeper and twirled it again.

Jen gasped, "Oh, that's good. Oooooo."

He pushed it all the way in and started fucking her with a twisting motion, watching her as he did to see her reaction. Jenna let out a long exhale. When she was relaxed, enjoying her pussy being reamed, Joe told her one thing about the night before.

"Tina offered me her ass last night."

"What?" Jen tried to sit up. "Get the fuck outta here. Are you kidding me?"

"Nope. T wants to try anal." Joe pushed her down. "Sshhhh, relax baby. I'll tell you all about it later." He went down, sucking her clit while fucking her gently, with a twist.

"Oh, my God, Joe." She panted. "This is fantastic."

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More comings and goings than a brazilian soap opera, looking forward to chapter 105 providing the romance ending we need!

HOG57headHOG57head11 months ago

What a crazy convoluted situation my man joe is in. He should fuck Tina in the ass and send her home to Troy. Jasmine will never work out with her momma drama. Jenna should quit and go on the road with joe. I can see Jenna and joe on the balcony ohh yeah baby.

Nasty56Nasty5611 months ago

Team Jenna all the way and time for him to ditch Jasmine!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

What Happens in Spain Ch. 01 Unfulfilled woman discovers her sexual side.in Erotic Couplings
Again My best orgasm so far.in Erotic Couplings
Photographing at the Pond Ch. 01 Photographer suddenly becomes involved in Boudoir & More.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Simone's Assfucking Fantasy Simone craves to be fucked in the ass by her new employees.in Anal
A True Fantasy Junior college girl puts on a show with her toy.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories