PUNKS Ch. 33: Preemptive Strike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew she would."

"There are five rooms." Gwen said, "This big one and two smaller spaces on each side." She pointed. "She's around here somewhere. I have to play hostess. I'll catch up later."

While Joe was talking with Gwen he noticed the petite brunette was watching them. He returned her glances. After Gwen left he wandered into a room left of the main gallery and took in the art, slowly navigating through the artsy crowd. Moving on to the second small room, he saw purple hair among a group in the corner. He decided to keep browsing until she found him.

Standing in front of a borderline porn photo of a woman's tanned torso, beaded in sweat, with her curly pubes visible in the foreground and the bottom of her ample breasts at the very top of the frame, Joe's nose detected Tina's familiar perfume.

"Hey, baby." She said before he looked.

Joe turned to find her two feet away, moving in for a hug. He put his arms around her. "It's good to see you, T."

After a long embrace, with Joe inhaling the scent of her hair and perfume, Tina leaned back and looked him up and down. "I cannot believe this getup. What the hell is this?"

"This is how beach people dress."

"I don't know if I've ever seen you wearing shorts, definitely not flip-flops."

"I wore shorts when we went camping."

Tina nodded, "That's true. Still, this is unusual."

"Read the room, T." Joe gestured to the nearby patrons. "You are way overdressed."

"I'm representing my business."

"Relax, you're in California. Take a queue from your hosts. Gwen is wearing jeans. Chill the fuck out."

Tina shrugged. "I'm glad you made it. I was hoping to see you last night."

"I didn't want to get dressed."

Tina smiled. "Always with a comeback. Thank you for coming."

"Where's Linda?"

"She's in her office dealing with a catering crisis. Thirty guests are coming tonight and someone screwed up. They're scrambling to fix it."

Tina accompanied Joe through the remaining exhibits, stopping to introduce him to a few of her new LA friends. As they returned to the main room, the petite brunette was eyeballing him again.

"Who's that woman standing by the chrome sculpture?" He asked Tina.

"Her name is Olivia, but that's all I know. Why?"

"She's been staring at me since I got here."

"She's probably one of your fans."

"I should talk to her," he said. "I could use a date tonight."

"I'm pretty sure she has plans, like Linda's party."

"I bet I could convince her to change plans."

"Just stop. You're not picking up Linda's friends."

"What if she picks me up?

Tina rolled her eyes without a word.

Linda eventually emerged from her crisis management. Joe congratulated her on her new business. Gwen joined the group and they made small talk. Linda extended an invitation for Joe to attend her party that evening. When the gallery partners moved on Joe decided he had seen enough.

"Call me when you're on your way to Venice tomorrow."

"You're leaving?" Tina was disappointed.

"Yeah. I have plans."

"Plans for what?"

"Plans to not be here."

"Is there something wrong?"

"No. I just wanna go home, hang out on the beach. Call me tomorrow and I'll give you directions. Unless you can get away now. Maybe we can grab a drink."

"I can't. I'm helping Linda. So you're not coming to dinner tonight?"

"I heard the caterer sucks, but if Olivia will be there..."

"Shut up." She grabbed his arm. "I haven't seen you in months..."

"We had drinks last month."

She forcefully whispered. "That doesn't count. You were with Mila."

"You'll see me tomorrow."

"I finally come to California and you don't want to hang out with me?"

Joe leaned in and whispered, "Not to be a dick, but this is a real snoozer, but the canapes are good. Have you tried the mini sausage? Greasy crack."

"I was hoping you'd come to the party tonight. Linda has a lovely hillside home with a view. Please come. We can talk."

"Nah, I don't trust the caterer. We can talk tomorrow, T." Joe took her hand. "I waited years for you to come here. One more night won't kill me."

Tina used that hand to pull Joe away, through the main gallery, to the back, through a smaller room and straight to the unisex bathroom. She looked around, pushed Joe inside, and followed. Tina locked the door behind them.

"Are you trying to fuck me in a public restroom, again?"

"No, we need to talk. I have a million things to say to you but there's one you need to know. I don't know that right now is the best time and place, but I have to get this off my chest."

"Okay. I'm listening."

"I'm leaving Troy."

Joe froze, not a word, not a reaction, nary a facial expression. Jenna was right, T is making her play.

"I had to tell you, so you know I'm not married anymore." She rolled her eyes. "I'm still married, but I'm getting divorced. I thought you'd like to know."

Joe's brain was on fire, with so many questions, emotions, and thoughts like Coney Island bumper cars bouncing in his head. He knew they'd have tomorrow to talk, but he had one question. "When did you start this, the planning?"

"It's been a while, Joe. It took time to get to this point."

"Okay," he said softly. Joe didn't want to pepper her with questions, so he took this in another direction.

He stepped closer and pulled Tina in for a hug. "I can't believe it, T. You're leaving your husband just so you can redeem your Joe VIP Rewards? That makes me very happy. We can fuck now!"

Tina didn't want to laugh, but she did a little. Joe kissed her. Tina kissed him back.

"I have to pee." Tina pushed Joe aside and went to the open toilet, no stall. It was a regular bathroom, sink, mirror, and john. She pulled her panties down to her knees and hiked up her dress. Joe watched as she sat and peed.

Tina reached out and grabbed his shorts, pulling him close. Her other hand reached out, between his thighs and up, cupping his package. She looked up and smiled. "You have a chubby."

"Yes, you do that to me."

She pulled down on his shorts. Joe helped, pushing them and his boxer briefs down. His cock fell out. Tina looked up, "Sure, let's write a new bathroom sex chapter." She reached under, taking his cock in her hands, and using it to pull Joe closer.

Tina licked his head, then took it in her mouth. She sucked him softly at first, holding his shaft with one hand, feeling the softness of his spongy knob on her tongue and his salty, sweaty taste. It made her dizzy with desire. She wrapped her lips around his growing shaft, behind the head, and slid down, slowly taking Joe deep. The feeling of his cock swelling inside her mouth made her wet, T reached down between her legs with her free hand.

Tina sucked Joe's cock while rubbing her clit, going deep with long purposeful strokes. She wanted Joe to get off and she was going to give it her best shot. Joe reached up, putting his fingers in her hair, then gripped her head and pulled Tina close, pushing the head of his cock into her throat. He held her there.

Joe's knob pushing against her esophagus made her wild with desire. She wanted him deeper. Her fingers worked furiously on her pussy as she pulled back and then plunged down again. Joe's head pushed further into her throat.

Someone banged on the door. "Is there someone in there?"

"Yes," Joe said, "Just a minute."

Tina did not stop sucking. She was having fun, and so was Joe. Tina sucked harder, increasing her pace, hoping to get him to cum. She wanted Joe to fill her face with a sticky load. Joe knew he wasn't going to cum, not soon enough, that door knock was a deal breaker.

"I think we have to give up the john."

Tina looked up. Joe's cock flopped out of her mouth. "Are you asking me to stop sucking your cock?"

"I know. It's crazy, but yes. We can pick this up tomorrow."

Tina kissed his cock, "I'll see you soon." She wiped her pussy, stood, pulled up her panties, and straightened her dress. Joe pulled up his briefs and shorts.

The door knocker banged again. "Please?"

Tina flushed. They shared a glance. Joe kissed her and opened the door, she stepped out first, followed by Joe. A young lady was practically dancing, holding back her pee.

"Sorry," Joe said, "she wasn't feeling well and I was trying to help. I think she had a bad sausage canape."

Joe noticed Olivia staring at them, specifically Tina. He looked at T, her hair was a mess. His hands were in there, tangled, and she didn't fix it.

"Hey," Joe nudged her, "Fix your hair. It looks like we just had sex." He smiled.

Tina's eyes went wide, "Are you serious?" She started hand combing. Joe put his fingers in there too, helping.

Joe looked over. Olivia was smiling at them. "Hey, my brunette friend is on to us."

Tina glanced across the room. Olivia looked away.

"Can I go home now?" He asked.

"Yes. What do you think of my news, Joe... divorce?"

"I'm happy, T. This is good." He took her hand. "I feel like tomorrow will be the first day of the rest of my life."

Tina sighed, "How do you always know what to say?" She stared at him with love in her eyes. "We have a lot to talk about." Tina kissed his cheek. "I have your address and a map. I'll find you."

"No, you won't. You were a shitty navigator when we did roadies in the eighties."

"I was not!"

"Inside the New York City grid, you're fucking Magallen. Outside that, in the new world, you have no compass."

"That's not true."

"We got lost every time you touched a map," Joe smirked. " Call me for directions. Bye, T." He walked out, eyeballing Olivia as he left. Olivia noticed and smiled.

-- Mind Blowing --

When Joe got home from the gallery open house he turned off the engine to Ellie and sat in his car, motionless. He realized he didn't remember any of the five-mile drive he just made. His mind was racing full of questions, happy but confused. The news of her divorce was mind-blowing. He did not see this coming.

How long has this divorce been in the works? Has she filed? Why didn't she tell him sooner?

Has Troy been served? What's this business in LA? Is it connected to her divorce plan? Is this all about Mila?

As he thought it through, Joe tried to see things from Tina's perspective. She was making major changes in her life, in business and now at home. Tina did nothing without a plan. Everything is calculated. All these moves were connected; the sale of the gallery, her fashion venture, divorcing Troy, and now sticking a flag in the ground... claiming Joe as her own.

The last move seemed out of turn. Joe figured this was a preemptive strike. She saw a threat in Mila. Her hand was forced. Tina was claiming Joe before Mila could make her move in Spain.

What the fuck is going to do about Mila?

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
Nasty56Nasty5610 months ago

It’s almost like a detective story with a love connection. Love the MC dilemma with T and Mila but still think Jenna is the one he should go for…

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Branded She marked him at fifteen, but life intervened.in Romance
After the Concert Sometimes moving on is all you can do.in Romance
Egalitarian She was duped to seeking superiority with disastrous results.in Loving Wives
Turnabout An evil prank ultimately affects lives differently.in Loving Wives
Head Coach Hunter starts training.in Loving Wives
More Stories