PUNKS Ch. 34: California Rewards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe walked casually south, T holding his hand, Joe with the bag. "It's Sunday, it's summer, and this is crowded. It's best at sunrise when there are no tourists. It's just you, the seagulls, and Harry and Pete."

"Who's Harry and Pete?"

"Homeless guys. They never go home."

As they turned east, away from the coast, Joe had a question. "So T, what the fuck is going on? I didn't want to make a fuss back at the car, but I was not expecting you to actually redeem my offer on this trip. I thought you were staying with Linda."

"I always knew I would, someday. I have a friend in LA." She leaned against him. "I like it here, Joe. Santa Monica is beautiful, and Topanga Canyon, and this crazy scene. I love it so far. And the weather. I've met a lot of nice creative people this week, in art and fashion." She looked up at him. "I'll tell you where my head is at when we get back to your place. Is that okay?"

"Yes, T. That's fine. No more shopping today, okay?"

"What time do the shops open tomorrow?"

"It doesn't matter if you'll be here all day, tourist."

"I'm beginning to think you use tourist as a slur."

"Ya think?"

-- Two Years Ago This Week --

As Joe unpacked the contents of the beach bag in his kitchen, Tina ran to the bathroom. When she returned she was minus a pair of capri pants and a Mets hat. "I need to buy some shorts with pockets tomorrow."

Joe went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine. Tina made a face, "Wine?"

"Jas drank wine so I drank wine with Jas. I bought several bottles months ago, but she abandoned me... and the wine. Mila and I drank some. This is the last bottle."

"What's going on with you and Mila? Are you going to Spain?"

"It's a story I'll tell you later." Joe sat Tina down at his kitchen island, two stools very close, with two glasses of wine. "What's going on T? Why are you here now, during Troy's trial? I'm not complaining about any..."

"I told you I'm leaving him." Tina reached up and touched Joe's face. "I'm sorry it took so long, baby." Tina's eyes welled up. "I'm sorry I've been so stupid. I should have done this long ago." She wrapped her arms around Joe's neck.

Joe held her. "I don't want to be that guy, but I told you so, many times."

Tina laughed through her emotions. "You love being that guy."

"Have you filed for divorce?"

Tina sat straight, wiping away her tears. She took a sip of wine. "Troy will be served papers tomorrow morning, by ten o'clock they said. That's why I'm here. I'm one of those cowards, like Jenna. I don't want to face him. I need him to think for a while before I can see him."

"Have you moved out?"

"Remember I told you my place was empty? I've been moving clothes and small items for months."

"When did you decide to leave Troy?"

Tina thought for a moment. "Two years ago."

"Are you fucking serious?"

"But I was a coward. I was given scary advice. I was afraid to get divorced."

"What made you grow some balls?"

"You." Tina smiled and put her hand on his face. "I have you for my strength. Will you help me do this? I need you by my side if I'm going to get through it. Troy is going to blow his top."

"Is he violent?"

"He's never hit me, but he is a raging drama queen. He throws things. With all the pressure on him, I don't know for sure that I'd be safe. I came here to put distance between us. He can't leave the state of New York during his trial." Tina took Joe by the hand. "I need to know if you'll take me back."

"Me? Take you back? I think you have that backward."

"No, Joe. I think I'm the one that needs taking back. Will you take me back?"

"I'm workshopping it with my people."

"Shut up," Tina kissed him. "I need to know you're with me, and I'd like to hang out with you until the storm back home blows over."

"When's your flight back?"

"I didn't book one."

"Very presumptuous of you."

"Is there a limit on the length of stay on your Rewards Package offer?"

"You have a lifetime guarantee." Joe kissed T softly on the lips. "I can't believe you've been here three hours and we haven't fucked."

"I guess we're growing," Tina said.

"Yeah, growing old," Joe said lowly.

"I have so much I want to say to you but I'm not ready to say it all."

"You can tell me some tonight over a nice Italian meal. Then you can tell me more about it sitting on the balcony late tonight. You can tell me in the morning walking the boardwalk. You can tell me more while reading the newspaper with coffee and pastry."

"Do you have to work Tomorrow?"

"I'll play hooky."

"I think you need to give me a tour of your famous California King."

Joe felt it first in his chest. Then his brain tingled and goosebumps formed on his neck and down his arms. He surely knew this moment was coming, but after all these years, the planning, machinations, the hoping, and the fantasies of this moment... none of that prepared him for this swell of emotion.

Finally, T was in LA. Finally, she was divorcing her husband. Finally, they were going to fuck. Tina put her hand out. Joe took it. They walked to his room.

Tina released his hand, continued walking to the foot of the bed, stopped, and turned to Joe. She pushed her panties off and kicked them aside. He stopped, facing her, a few feet away. His bathing suit fell and his cock flopped out. Tina looked at his dick and smiled. It was swelling from anticipation. She pulled her top over her head. They watched each other disrobe. Joe's shirt came off. She unclasped her bra. It found the floor. They stood naked.

"You are beautiful," he said.

"Thank You," Tina smiled.

"You dyed your pubes for me?"

Tina smiled, "Just like when we were young."

"Two Years Ago This Week," Joe said softly.

"For what?"

"The last time we were together like this."

"Two years since the ass fucking and..."

"Yeah, that day."

"Ya know what's funny," Tina smiled. "I've been thinking about this moment for so long and how badly I need to fuck you, and here I am, not knowing where to start."

Joe lunged forward, startling Tina. He grabbed her by the wrist and shoulder, spun her, and forced her down on the bed. He fell over her, pinning her down, holding her wrist behind her back. He leaned forward, his mouth near her ear. Tina felt his breath on her neck. His body weight held her down.

"I'm the World's Intergender Wrestling Champion. You'll have to take that belt from me."

Tina exhaled, breathed in, and laughed. Joe moved off her, falling to her side.

"You want to do the Kaufman thing?" Tina said, turning towards him. "That's the first thing you want to do, wrestle me?"

"No. I just wanted to get you on the bed as fast as I could and that's my best move."

Tina exhaled again, "I honestly thought you were going to fuck me in the ass. I really did."

"And how did you feel about that?"

"Maybe it's not my first choice? But, I didn't really think. I was scared for a moment, because that move startled me, and then I thought, I'm about to get ass fucked."

"What would you have done?"

"I would give it to you, but maybe we can work up to that."

"Yeah, maybe tomorrow," Joe smirked and leaned in and kissed her.

Tina lay on her side facing Joe. Her hands moved low, finding his prick already hard. Her tongue slipped between his lips as she lightly massaged his head.

"I missed you so much, Joe. I'm so happy to be here."

"I'm happier."

"No, you're not." She ran her open palm along the underside of his shaft, along his one prominent vein. Joe shivered at her touch.

"Yeah. I am happier. I've been the one waiting, T."

"I'm sorry." She cupped his head with one hand and ran her fingers along his vein with the other. Tina kissed him sweetly. Joe felt the breath of her words on his lips.

"I've thought so many times about this very moment when we'd finally be together..."

"Finally." Joe whispered into her mouth as he kissed her.

"I'm exactly where I want to be, and I'm still conflicted and confused." Tina never stopped playing with Joe's cock when they were young. His dick was Tina's favorite toy, even when they weren't having sex.

"Why are you confused?"

"I liked playing in the bathroom at the gallery. That was so hot, Joe. I can't believe we did that even though I know that's exactly what we do."

"I think Olivia knows you sucked my dick in there."

"Why?"

"Because she saw us go in and she saw us come out. And she saw your wild purple cotton candy hair, and watched you fix it."

"You're probably right."

Joe felt something he hadn't felt since their night on the fuck bus, the last time he was in bed with T. Being with the woman you love is the most powerful aphrodisiac. He felt it when she sucked his cock in her office, but those blow jobs didn't compare to the overwhelming rush he got lying with T, kissing her, looking into her eyes, and knowing she was his... finally.

Tina massaged Joe's cock, enjoying how it felt in her hands, while she kissed him, tasting the man she loved. All the lustful fantasies of having his cock deep in her throat had melted away, replaced by her desire to just be with him. That cock sucking would come. Tina had a mental list of all things she wanted to do with Joe, but that would wait. At this moment she wanted tenderness.

Joe's lips left hers, moving lower, kissing her neck as his hand slid between her thighs. Tina opened her legs, accepting his touch, gasping slightly as his fingertips slid over her clitoris and parted her lips. He probed lightly, not for penetration, for lubrication.

"Oh. You're already wet," he whispered, then slipped his tongue over her breast to find her nipple. He pulled it between his lips, sucked for a few seconds, and then flicked at her stiff bud while his fingers were moistened by her juice.

He teased penetration, pushing his finger inside her, just a little, massaging the opening of her vagina as he licked and sucked her nipple. Joe moved his fingers, slippery with T, up through her lips to her clit. He gently rubbed, moistening her bud. Tina moaned quietly at his touch.

Joe slid lower, causing T to lose her grip on his cock as he moved down, and then over her. Tina lay back, widening her thighs to welcome Joe. He kissed her tummy, and slid his tongue through the patch of purple public hair.

When the stiffened tip of his tongue found her clit, Tina reached down, holding Joe's head as he began sucking her, gently pulling her bud between his lips, flicking with his tongue and kissing her. His mouth covered her, Tina's clit inside his mouth where his tongue gave it special attention.

"Oh my God, baby. You feel so good. I need this."

Joe focused on her clit, lighting sucking, his hands slipped under, pushing two fingers inside her. He found her soft spongy spot and stayed there, rubbing with his fingertips, gently squishing it between. Tina exhaled and moaned, her fingers in his hair, a light Pacific breeze blew in through the open French doors.

This is what Joe missed as much as anything. He loved her taste, the softness of her pussy on his tongue, and her scent. When she moaned, his senses were filled with Tina. His mouth and fingers worked in concert, tendering sucking and stroking her.

Her breathing quickened. Tina squeaked and let out whiny crying like moans as she grew closer. Joe felt her body tense. She was almost there. He added pressure slightly, suckled and rubbed a little faster.

Tina squeaked again and let out a long moan, "Oh my God, Joe. Yes. Ohhhh." Her ass lifted slightly. Joe held her down. Her legs moved, straightened, squeezing him. Tina screamed as her orgasm hit hard, her ass bucking, Joe trying to hold her still, sucking and massaging as she squeezed his hair between her fingers. Her muscles contracted on his fingers, he pushed deeper so he could feel her orgasm pulse through her vagina.

When Tina pushed his head back, Joe took one last flick at her clit, looked up, and smiled. She leaned toward him, reaching for his shoulders.

"Come up here," she said through heavy breathing. "I need you inside me."

Long ago, Joe learned that T always had a second orgasm in her if he fucked her after eating her pussy. It was the most used play in his sexual playbook. He crawled over her. She spread her thighs wide. Joe guided his cock to her dripping wet pussy, and parted her lips with his knob. He very slowly and sensually entered her, Tina let out a long sigh as his fat cock filled her vagina, slipping in, then feeling the tightness of her pussy around his girth. He held himself inside her, balls deep. Tina kissed him.

Joe went slow. He sweetly and sensually fucked Tina, their lips barely leaving each other as he slid his long cock in and out, feeling her grip his knob at her shallowest and then pushing himself to her depth. Her tight, slippery pussy sent waves of electrical impulses from the nerves in his cock through his body, tingling in his brain.

"I love you," she whispered, her lips against his. "It's been so long I forgot how perfect we fit."

This day was the exact opposite of what happened two years ago this week. It was tender, loving, and exactly what Tina wanted.

When Joe felt himself building deep inside, he lifted himself slightly on his arms and fucked her faster and harder. Tina wrapped her legs around him as he bounced the bed, slamming her pussy. It didn't take long for her. She squealed, her body tensed as another wave crashed. Her tight pussy squeezing his cock harder, Joe exploded deep inside Tina, and throbbing globs of cum filled her. Her nails dug into his back as she kissed him.

Joe relaxed and fell into her in an embrace, slipping to her side. Tina wrapped her arms around him, pushing her face into his chest. They lay still for several minutes, speechless, then dozed off in each other's arms.

*****

After a late-day nap they got ready for dinner. Tina was showering and talking at the same time. Joe was shaving.

"So, that brunette, Olivia. She's a huge fan. After you left she asked me who you were. When I told her you were my ex-boyfriend Joe, she practically yelled, 'I knew it was him!' She wasn't entirely sure it was you and hesitated. Do you know what she said, "I could have fucked Joe Theroux and I blew it."

"She did not."

"She did, and Gwen laughed and said she better hurry, you're about to come off the market. And I think you're right. She knew we did something in the bathroom."

"Do Gwen and Linda know why you're here?"

"Yeah, Jenna kinda set this up. She told them I needed my friends in LA and then I filled them in."

"Hang on," Joe turned toward the steamy shower stall, "Jenna knows you're here, doing this?"

Tina turned the shower off and reached out of the stall for a towel. Joe handed it to her. She toweled off inside the shower and then stepped out. Her towel about her head. She reached for another towel.

"Yes. Jenna knows I came here to see you, but she doesn't know about the divorce. I told Gwen when I got here. No one knows except me and Barry."

"Who's Barry?"

"My divorce attorney."

Tina kissed Joe and got back to her story, "So I got to know Olivia very well at the dinner party, and by the way, the catering was fine. Linda just had to change some items. Olivia's a UCLA grad student from Argentina and a fashion designer. On Friday she has a show in Westwood with her group of artist friends. I'd like to go and support her."

"I get to meet Olivia?"

"Yes."

"Count me in."

Tina reached around and grabbed his junk. "You're off the market, mister."

"Really, just like that, you lay claim to me? Your divorce is not final and I have not yet seen an exclusivity contract. I'm a free agent until I sign one. I'm pretty sure Olivia might bid for my talents."

"You just fucked me and now you're talking about fucking women you've never met."

"We have Argentina in common."

"Oh, my God. I didn't think of that." Tina looked at Joe through the mirror. "I'll be keeping an eye on her."

"Me too."

*****

When Joe and Tina entered Vino Italia directly across the street from the apartment, Carlo Rossi greeted them with open arms.

"Joe, how are you? It's good to have you again." The small elderly man embraced Joe who had to bend down to reach him. "And who is this lovely young lady?"

"This is Tina." Joe stepped aside, "Tina, this is my friend Carlo." Tina extended a hand but Carlo moved in for a hug. Even Tina had to bend forward to reach the diminutive Italian.

"You are beautiful." Carlo smiled, "I love your hair."

"Thank you," Tina returned his smile. "I read about you in Rolling Stone."

"Oh yes, That was a lovely surprise. I have your table ready." Carlo gestured to his dining room, "Please, come this way."

The proprietor of Vino Italia escorted the couple to the back of his modest restaurant. There were nine tables in the middle of the room and eight booths against the walls, four per side. Joe preferred the corner booths, in the back by the bar. Carlo always tried to accommodate his frequent patron and friend.

As they sat Tina admired the photos and paintings of Italy.

"Would you like the wine list or are we having cocktails this evening?" Carlo asked as he handed them menus.

Joe looked at Tina for a clue. She looked at Carlo. "Can we have a moment to decide?"

"Of course. I will return shortly." Carlo turned to his young busboy and made a hand gesture. The teenager poured water and ice into glasses and delivered them.

"So," Tina said. "I haven't been drinking. The glass of wine you gave me was the first drop of alcohol I've had since our happy hour at Longfellows. I'll have another, but I've been taking it easy."

"Is there a problem?"

"A drinking problem? No," Tina said, "I just decided to cut back. The thing is, I never drink alone. It's a social thing for me. Lately, I haven't been very social. I've been focusing on my divorce plan, my new company, and keeping my head straight."

"Okay, but we're in a social setting now."

"That's why I'll have some wine. I'm off the hard stuff, for now."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm great, Joe. I feel good. Troy and I rarely drink at home. Maybe we'll share a bottle of wine on occasion. He'll drink beer while watching a game. I'll have a drink if we dine out, but that's about it. I drink with friends when I'm happy, and lately, I haven't been happy and I haven't seen my friends."

"No happy hours?"

"No."

"So you're not hanging with Jenna after hours?"

"Not really. We've gone shopping, but no drinking."

Carlo returned. Joe ordered a bottle of Pinot Noir, then looked at T. "Okay, I guess I'll drink most of the bottle."

Tina took his hand. "I have every intention of celebrating with you this week. I'll have a few drinks. I just wanted to let you know I'm less drinky than before."

"I can fix that."

Tina smiled, "You are a bad influence on me."

"That's why you love me." Joe returned to his menu. "So, the seafood here is the best option. The veal is excellent. I'd stay away from the meatballs."

"Hard."

"Dense and heavy."

"Maybe you should share your ricotta meatball recipe with your friend."

"Nah. It's his business. There's plenty of other dishes I like here."

It appeared Carlo would personally wait on Joe and Tina as he returned with their wine, did the whole sommelier thing, and took salad orders. None of his waitstaff came near them, only the busboy. After they ordered a Caesar salad and caprese to share. Tina got down to the business of divorce.

"I need to know one thing tonight. I must leave a message with my attorney before we sleep so Barry will have it first thing in the morning. Will you take me back? Can you help me through this?"

"We already discussed this. Of course I want you. I'm with you. I have your back. How many ways do I have to say it?

"I just had to hear it before I had Troy served."