PUNKS Ch. 34: California Rewards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I had said, no?" Joe asked. "What would you do differently?"

"I would probably wait until after his trial. There would be no urgency. I've waited this long," she shrugged. "If I didn't have you the timeline would change. I'm leaving him regardless. I just wanted to know if I had you by my side."

"You have me."

"I love you, Joe. The last year has been very hard but since that dinner with Jasmine, it's been torture. That night demonstrated how you see me and treat me as opposed to him. You said it.

My husband doesn't respect me. I love you for defending me that night and for so many nice words. It was obvious what you were doing."

"I made Troy look bad."

"He did that himself. Having my men at the same table just amplified your differences. I saw it right there, in my face. The man who loved me was clear."

"Mission accomplished." Joe held his wine glass up and took a sip.

When Carlo returned to take entree orders and remove their salad plates, Joe nodded at Tina and made a face. The game was on.

"So, Carlo. I have to ask you about that fucky gesture you made this afternoon. Tina saw that. What were you thinking?"

Carlo's smile disappeared. He stared at Joe, and then Tina. "I'mma so sorry," he said to Tina. "Joe and I, we joke, and I was just kidding."

"Well," Tina said, "I was shocked someone would do such a thing to a stranger."

"It was at Joe, not you."

"But I was with Joe, and you saw me. So that obscenity was about Joe and me..."

"Fucking!" Joe completed her sentence to make sure the right word was used.

"And on a Sunday?" Tina added. "I'm a good Catholic. You should know better."

"Imma so sorry. Please forgive me. It will never happen again." Carlo handed the salad plates to his busboy who watched the entire conversation with a smile. Carlo stood uncomfortably looking at two faces sternly returning his gaze. "Let me get your orders in. I'll be back with a bottle of wine; on the house."

"Carlo." Joe said, "that's not necessary. We're just messing with you. She doesn't care. We laughed."

Carlo's smile returned. "Okay. I should have known. Joe is always breaking the balls."

"That doesn't mean I wasn't shocked," Tina added.

"Forgive me, Miss Tina," he bowed and walked away.

"Carlo is a dirty old man," Joe smiled. "This isn't the first time I've corrected him. He patted Jasmine on the ass more than once."

"Did you and Jas come here often?"

"This is my place, T. I come here at least once a week. So, yes, Jas knows Carlo very well. The same at The Daily Grind. That's my coffee shop. I'm there every day. If you're with me, you'll be there too."

"I know from Mila, and you, that you have a nice community here."

"You ain't seen nothing yet. This is just the people on my street."

"There were a lot of 'Hi, Joes' on the boardwalk today." Tina noted. "You have lots of friends."

"I do." Joe nodded, "Some are just fans who recognize me. Most are chill."

"Except for Cheri. She never stopped staring at us." Tina smirked. "You never told me if she punched that boy."

"Oh yeah. She knocked his tooth loose. Then he took a handful of hair and she kicked him in the balls."

"How did that turn out?"

"She became the boss queen of the skaters for a while. No boys mess with Cheri. They know she'll fuck them up and embarrass them."

Tina smiled. "I like that story."

The dinner at Vino Italia was as good as Joe had advertised. He had the pasta with scallops and shrimp, Tina went with veal. As they debated dessert, Carlo leaned toward Tina.

"I hear an accent, back east. Are you visiting?"

"I'm from New York." she said. "I grew up in Brooklyn and now live in Manhattan."

Carlo turned to Joe. "This is the Tina from New York?"

Joe nodded.

"The Tina?"

"Yes."

Carlo smiled at T. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Joe has said many nice things." He turned to Joe. "And you are right, my friend. She is gorgeous."

"Thank you, Carlo," Joe said. "Tina is pretending she doesn't want dessert. We'll have a tiramisu to share and coffee." Joe looked at T. "His wife makes the tiramisu. It's the best I've ever had."

"You are fortunate we have some," Carlo said. "The tiramisu sells out every weekend." He turned to Tina. "I was born in Brooklyn, Canarsie."

"I'm from Marine Park," Tina said happily, "We were so close."

"I moved here long before you were born... when I returned from the war. I'm a Californian now."

After dessert, Joe settled the tab. He and Tina said their goodbyes. Carlo hugged Tina again and when Joe went to hug the old man he got the finger in the hole fucky gesture instead."

Tina's jaw dropped.

Carlo smiled. "I am Catholic too. We fuck more than anyone. I have seven children and seventeen grandchildren."

Walking across the street, Tina leaned against Joe. "I've been here for what... eight hours? and I already see why you love Venice."

--- Not Always Honest --

Late in the evening, sitting on Joe's balcony, Joe on the chaise, Tina practically on top of him with an arm around his neck while her hand caressed his chest. She had more things to say.

"Over the past couple of years, something has really troubled me."

"What's that?"

"We're not always honest with each other, Joe. We play these head games with half-truths and try to play each other. It's not good. You joked the other night about us never knowing if the other is telling the truth, remember?"

"Yes, because it's true. Honestly, T. When you told me yesterday that you were leaving Troy, I thought you might be saying that just so I would fuck you... because that's exactly the kind of thing we do."

Tina exhaled, "This is what I mean. We need to stop that shit, now."

"I wish you started when you decided to get divorced. You said you decided two years ago, but chickened out. When did you decide for sure, and start planning?"

"The night I met Jasmine."

"Really? That was what, nine months ago? You could have told me."

"No. I couldn't, because I had so much work to do before this could happen, as well as my crazy year of business deals... and I was afraid of what you might do."

"Like what."

"Fly to New York and start fucking me, messing my head up, leading me to make hasty decisions. I needed time to get my ducks in a row and do this right."

"Okay. I know there's a lot on your plate, but had I known... maybe I would have done things differently over the past few months."

"Like what?"

"Mila."

"I'm sure you still would have fucked her."

"I wouldn't assume that... not if I had you in my near future."

Tina sighed, "This is where it gets tricky. I might not be here today if it weren't for Miila."

Just as Joe suspected, but he pretended to not know. "Why is that?"

"My plan was to get through Troy's trial. No matter what the verdict was, I was leaving him immediately after his future was decided, free or behind bars."

"Mila caused you to make a hasty decision?"

"My divorce documents were completed more than two months ago. I told Barry my plan and he said he can file and have Troy served with twenty-four hours notice. I had this card to play, a plan for after his trial, but I knew I could play it any time."

"Did Mila inviting me to Spain push you..."

"Yes!" Tina interrupted. "I couldn't let you go. And I couldn't be sure Troy's trial would be over in time to stop you. It should be long over by October, but the way his lawyers delay and drag shit on, I couldn't be certain."

"Okay. So this is now an expedited divorce because of me and Mila."

"Joe, I feel terrible about Mila. I just created a mess for you. Do you think she'll be hurt by this?"

"Yeah. I think it will be hard to explain that I didn't know about this, given our frequent talks. She knows we talk."

"I'm sorry, Joe. Do you love Mila?"

"I do, but I don't know that I'm in love with her. Just to keep the honesty going, I wasn't traveling to Spain. I decided I wasn't ready to meet her family. That's a big step too early. If I took that leap she might have had the wrong idea and then who knows what could happen."

"Did you think you might have a future with her?"

"I was open to the possibility but wanted to go slow."

"I'm sorry if she's hurt by this."

"I know." He sighed. "I am too."

"Dinner with Jasmine wasn't the deciding factor. I knew I was divorcing Troy before that, but that night was such an eye-opening experience for me. First, there was Jas. She scared me. I could totally see you making babies with her. The other thing was having you and Troy side by side. I love you so much for that night."

Tina slid her hand down finding Joe's semi hard erection under his shorts.

"Good. That was my plan."

"What?"

"I was hoping you'd see me as the best man for you, and to be honest, Jasmine and I were never getting married. I don't want to get into it, but that night she was convinced we were still in love, and that was the end for Jas and I. It just took her a few weeks to decide... because I was in Asia."

"Who knew so much was at stake that night?" She rubbed his cock while kissing his ear.

Joe raised his hand, "I did. I knew that was my chance to prove to you I was a better man."

"Mission accomplished." Tina smiled. "I love you so much. I was foolish waiting this long. I had been procrastinating on getting my divorce moving. It's not an easy thing to do. After that dinner, I started planning and working with Barry. That's when I decided I'd do it as soon as Troy had a verdict."

"Two judgments in one day."

"I would have waited... at least one day."

-- Blow Job Chair --

Tina slid her hand over the growing bulge in his shorts, going lower, between his thighs. Joe opened his legs, She cupped his balls and then lightly squeezed before reversing, sliding up, over his shaft, stopping at his head.

"Come with me," Tina said. "I think your reading chair has possibilities."

Tina got up, taking Joe by the hand. They walked through the French doors into the master bedroom.

"I like how you call this the master suite," Tina said. "It might be a stretch, but..."

"It's a big room with a big bed and a big bath and a balcony. I think it fits."

"This area," Tina gestured to Joe's reading chair and ottoman in a far corner of the room, "has potential. Sit." She pointed at the chair.

Joe sat in his armchair. Tina grabbed a bottle of lube off Joe's bedside table and pushed the ottoman to the side. She kneeled on the floor before him.

"What do you mean by potential?" Joe asked.

"It's not utilized. I love this chair, but there's room to spare." Tina tugged on his shorts. Joe lifted his butt to help her remove them.

Joe relaxed as Tina squeezed the lube bottle and then rubbed her hands together, smiling at him. "I'm so happy your cock is mine again. She ran her slick hand over his shaft, gripped his head and slid down, pulling his cock toward her.

"You can have it anytime you want it."

"I know," she stroked him with two hands. "and I love that." One hand worked his lower shaft while the other cupped his head. He grew harder on her touch.

Joe could sense what was coming. Tina had different levels of blow jobs, depending on her mood and desire. He felt he was in for a marathon blow job. He glanced at the clock. It was 10:19.

Tina stroked him, sliding one hand along his shaft. Her light grip allowed his cock to slip through her hand while she massaged his head with the other palm.

"I love doing this, watching you grow and feeling your hardness. Your cock is beautiful. I'll never forget the first time I saw it. I was so happy my boyfriend had a big, fat dick."

"You sang a happy song about it."

Tina laughed, "I know." She repositioned, sliding her legs under the chair and scooting closer to Joe. She smiled at him.

"When I first saw this chair I thought it was the perfect height and because it has long legs, room to tuck my feet under."

Tina pulled his slippery, shining cock forward, gripping his base with both hands. His crown disappeared in her mouth.

"Oh, baby," Joe moaned as she sweetly sucked his head, her lips wrapped around his cock behind the hood. Her tongue did a lot of the work. "You're so beautiful when you suck my cock."

T had playful blow jobs where she alternated between a hand job, sucking his cock and balls, licking everything and taking her sweet time. She was in no rush, having fun playing with him. Playtime might last a half hour or more before she worked on getting Joe off.

"Mmmmm," she hummed as she moved her lips down, sucking half his cock. She wrapped her lips and mouth tightly on him, bobbing.

Then there was her quickie version, a sprint to get Joe off fast. She wasted no time, going straight to sucking him hard and fast. Tina might do a quickie before they went out, in any room in the house. She attempted a quickie the day before, in Linda's gallery bathroom, but the pissy door knocker girl ended their fun.

"Oh, fuck," Joe arched his back, pushing his pelvis up. "You're the best T. I like how you make it tight."

Tina pushed deeper, her lips moving close to his trunk, his head probing her throat. She looked up for eye contact.

Joe sensed this was going to be a marathon. It was similar to the playful blow job except T would make him last as long as possible. It was playful at first, and then all sucking. She wanted his cock and to enjoy herself. She'd do him slow and sensual, loving every second. Those marathon sessions could go well over an hour.

Tina was in the slow and sensual mode. She sucked him deep, taking as much cock as this sitting position and angle allowed. Her stroke was long. Her lips wrapped around his hood and then moved slowly and slippery to his base.

Joe put his hands in her violet hair. "Oh, T. You're my cock sucking goddess." He moaned. "This is fantastic."

In a marathon blow job, T would find her rhythm and go into her cock sucking trance, never letting his meat leave her mouth. There was no licking. When Joe's body language told her he was about to blow, she'd do the stop-and-squeeze to make him last longer.

When Tina pushed down and stopped, holding still with his head pushing into her throat, Joe moaned again, "I love you, baby. I love what you do for me, and that you get off on it."

Tina resumed her long, slow, sensual sucking. Several minutes later, Joe's legs tensed, he gasped. She knew he was building towards blowing his load... she pulled off and squeezed.

"Good timing," she said, taking a deep breath. "This is so good but I needed a breather. My pussy is so wet right now, baby. I want to fuck you but this is too much fun."

"You're the most talented cock sucker, T. I've always said. It's still true. You're the best."

"Thank you," she smiled proudly with a blush. "I love taking care of my man." Tina maintained her chokehold on his rod, took another deep breath and got back on it. Joe's cock disappeared in her face.

Her most extreme was the porn blow job. When T was hungry and wanted his cock as deep down her throat as possible... she was a porn star. She wanted to get face fucked. Tina would voraciously suck him, trying positions that facilitate deep throat fucking. She loved having Joe fuck her like that, feeling his knob fill her throat, reaching her esophagus. Tina had perfected deep throat and her breathing techniques years ago, practicing on Joe's fat dick.

"Oh baby!" Joe said loudly. "Damn. Oh fuck."

Tina's appetite and desire for cock, and her immense talent, never ceased to amaze Joe. There was one special trick that no other woman could do for him.

Tina had developed a skill for gripping Joe's cock with her throat muscles, as if she was trying to swallow his dick. This tightness on his head made him weak in the knees if he was standing. He would hang on while she grabbed his head with her throat, holding him for as long as she could.

"Oh, my God." Joe gasped. Tina pulled off, sensing he was getting close again.

She smiled. "Welcome home, baby. You belong inside me." She made a kissy face. "My mouth is your home."

"I know. I love this so much, T."

When Tina went back for round three, Joe glanced at the clock. It was 11:08... and she was not done.

T maintained her sensual sucking for several more minutes and then pushed her pace, a little faster and harder, making her lips and mouth tight. She stroked his lower shaft with her fingers while sucking the top half with determination. This told Joe she was ready for his load.

As she worked the top of his cock, giving his head extra attention while stroking with both hands, Joe concentrated on letting loose, giving her what she wanted. He felt himself stirring, his load building, and then moving through his shaft.

"Oh Fuck!" He erupted inside Tina's mouth.

When T felt him blow she instinctively pushed deeper, still sucking, as Joe's cum shot down her throat. Each cock throbbing contraction delivering another shot of his sticky goo.

A small spurt of cum left the corner of her lips. She pulled back, sucking his head while squeezing and milking every drop of he had. She wanted the whole load.

As Joe's erection softened, she gently sucked him as his cock faded, half hard, then she let fall from her mouth.

She looked up and smiled, took a deep breath and exhaled, "That felt so good. I'm so happy this cock is mine again."

Joe pointed at her mouth. "You have a glob."

With one finger, Tina wiped the cum from the corner of lips, looked at it, and wiped it on her tongue. "I love your salty taste."

Joe looked at the clock... 11:24, a marathon blow job.

Tina slapped the arm of his chair. "I knew this chair would work. I christen thee my official blow job chair."

-- Old Men Fishing --

On Monday morning, Joe took Tina on her first 7 AM walk on the boardwalk and beach. He ran ahead to get his jog in, leaving her to walk alone until he looped back. Joe did two loops as she walked, ending at the Venice Pier.

"Let's go watch Asian men fish," Joe took her by the hand.

"Considering my husband is being served divorce papers right now and the shit is about to hit the fan, I am shockingly calm. This is so relaxing, being here with you."

"That's what I'm here for." Joe stopped walking and turned to her, "I'll protect you... me and 3000 miles."

Tina hugged him.

Joe pointed to a homeless man. He whispered. "That's Pete. I told you about him." Pete was sitting on a bench at the end of the pier. He was in his fifties, but it's hard to say. They were rough years. "He's got some mental health issues and he drinks. We don't know where he's from or if he has family or anything. He's just Pete."

"Have you ever tried to help him?"

Joe stopped walking halfway down the pier and leaned on the railing facing north. "Yeah. We all have. Pete will take handouts. He might work for a day, but he won't show up tomorrow. There's only so much you can do. One of the shopkeeps called 911 for him last year. He was having an episode. The paramedics had a hard time with him."

"Why?"

"You can't help people who don't want to help themselves." Joe glanced at T to his left, her purple hair flying in the wind. "That's what I've learned by trying to help people. If they don't want help, you can't help them."

They stood on the pier watching old men fish and seagulls hover in the wind, scavenging for scraps, rising up and down as their wings caught the strong Pacific breeze. They did the return walk on the beach, holding hands, just beyond the surf where the sand is still wet and waves lap at your feet.

Tina leaned against Joe. "I cannot believe how relaxing this is."

"What would you be doing now if you were in Manhattan?"

"I don't even want to think about it."

They grabbed two coffees and two pastries at The Grind because Joe was no longer sharing Danish with T. They didn't stay long because Joe sensed the buzz. The hood had heard Tina from New York was in town. They stared at her while Joe placed their orders. Joe then turned and faced his morning crew. He folded his arms across his chest and spoke clearly.