Puppet or Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Sunday we had fallen into a new normal. Christina found that taunting me with flashes of nakedness or by dressing in sexy nightgowns was her only release. This would lead to my release after she went to bed. I was worried about our first Tuesday but for now I was almost having fun.

Tuesday afternoon I pulled into my driveway and saw them playing golf. Christina was wearing a short black golf skirt and a pink sleeveless tank top. They both waved like normal when I got out of my car. I waved back but it felt forced. This is going to be awkward.

I quickly changed and pulled up the cameras. I wanted to see what was going on before heading out. The view on the back porch showed them come into view and stand a few feet from the camera. I got a good look at Christina and saw that her nipples were pointing out through her tank top. She was braless and looked hot as hell. As they stood and talked she looked down at her tits and gestured. Jake kind of pointed at her nipples and she shook her head yes. I decided I better get out there before something happened.

"Jake." I said as I came out with the standard beers.

"Hey Dave. How's it going?" Jake asked.

"Been better," I replied.

"Yeah, guess so. Hey, no beer for me today. Have to run but before I do don't you think Christina looks amazing today? I mean that is a killer golf outfit," he said while turning to look her up and down.

Christina blushed and her nipples were hard nubs showing through her top.

"Yeah, she looks amazing," I honestly replied.

"Well, I am out of here. See you next Tuesday," he said as he headed off in the direction of his house.

"What's with the outfit dear?" I asked.

"Sorry babe but I have been pretty horny for the last couple of days and I guess I have been enjoying teasing you and this just sort of continued that."

"What were you talking about as I came out?" I asked.

"Uhm," she mumbled.

"I thought I saw him pointing at your nipples," I said. I decided that I might as well be direct.

"He said he could tell that I had been true to the bet. He said I looked like I would fuck almost anything at the moment. When he said that my nipples got even harder. He pointed at them and asked if I liked getting them pulled," she panted. "I nodded but said I have three more weeks and I was going to win."

"Was that it?" I asked. "It seemed like you were nervous when I first came out." I took a shot that was true. I didn't really see her looking nervous.

"No, nothing really. He just said he wanted me to go braless again next week," she paused and then added, "Can I ask you a favor?"

"What favor?" I asked as I eyed her.

"Can you do the full bet with me? Can you not get off anymore until the bet is over? I would feel stronger if we were in this together." She looked at me, her need on display in her beautiful eyes.

"Ok." I am so whipped. Or, in this case maybe anti-whipped since I am about to agree to no sex of any kind for the next three weeks. I might burst but then again other people do it. Maybe not when Christina is around braless in a tank top though.

"Thanks! I love you so much," she said as she hugged and gave me a quick kiss.

My time in Hell began that evening. Christina was horny and exuding sex in all directions all week long. Clearly her subconscious exhibitionist streak was revealed by her celibate life. If she couldn't get any sex she would project it all around. I got a lot of extra work done throughout the week. It was a great excuse to take my mind off the slutty angel in my house. When she made dinner in just a camisole and panties I hid in the den with my nose in my laptop. I felt like I was sixteen again. I spent most of my time at home hard and dreaming about my girl.

Tuesday arrived again and the gloom of another meeting with Jake loomed. Christina was dressed similar to last week. This time it was a white golf skirt that hugged her ass and a yellow tank top. I couldn't imagine she had a bra since Jake asked for it and she has been barely clothed for a week showing off to me.

I changed and checked the camera. There they were on the back patio right in front of the camera. I was right. Christina's nipples were on full display and the yellow top even showed a hint of the color of her nipples. He asked her a question and she nodded yes. He asked her another question and she nodded yes. Jake then reached out and pulled each of her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Christina's head rolled back and she shuddered. Jake kept pulling and then slightly twisted her nipples. Christina's mouth fell open and she actually shook. It looked like she just had an orgasm as Jake let go.

What the fuck. Did she just lose the bet by letting Jake seduce her?

I rushed out onto the patio. I skipped the beers. I didn't care about putting on a show. When I got there they were standing a couple feet apart and though Christina looked a bit flushed she had lost that fuck me right now look and her nipples were barely visible.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing Dave. I was just seeing if Christina had lost the bet or not. I guess she is still going strong. See you next week," he said and off he went as if nothing happened.

I looked at Christina and she was avoiding looking right at me. "What just happened?" I asked.

"Nothing," she lied.

"I saw you from the window," I lied right back.

"Oh. What did you see?" she asked looking really guilty.

"I saw Jake touch you and I am pretty sure you just came," I said with anger creeping back into my voice. "What the fuck did he mean when he said you were still going strong on the bet? Didn't you just lose?"

"No, I didn't lose. Jake pointed out something about the bet today. He said that I can't have sexual contact with you or with myself," she said and paused to let it hang there. "There isn't anything in the bet to say I can't have sexual contact with Jake."

It was like a bucket of ice water. I was right back to killing Jake. That asshole was manipulating my wife into sleeping with him. "This stops now. I don't care about the money. We are done," I demanded.

"Dave, just let us go two more weeks. We can do it. You can wank off tonight since I got some relief and then we are in the home stretch. I will be good and I won't let him touch me anymore," she promised. She took me into her arms and gave me a deep kiss that probably broke the stupid rules.

"I am the dumbest, most naive, sucker that ever lived."

"No, you are the best man I have ever met."

We survived another week and the following Tuesday was uneventful. Christina wore normal clothes including a bra. She was covered up and kept her distance from Jake. As far as I could tell she kept her promise. I was sure that Jake wasn't done but at least we passed a checkpoint. One more week remained and then when Tuesday arrived I was going to bed my wife and pocket Jake's money.

Saturday morning the final shot was fired. Christina came into the den wearing tiny workout shorts and a sports bra. I almost came in my pants. She was wiping sweat from her neck and shoulders as she said, "I ran into Jake at the end of the driveway."

I tensed.

"He has a proposal. He said he would be willing to end the bet at midnight tonight instead of waiting to Tuesday," she said as she kind of rocked her hips back and forth. I felt like a cobra being charmed by a piper.

"What's the catch? That can't be a free offer." I almost didn't care. Christina looked so hot I wanted her right now and her sweaty smell wasn't off putting. It was adding to my arousal. Clearly there where pheromones mixed in with her sweat.

"He needs an escort for the golf club gala tonight. He broke up with Amber and wants me to go with him tonight. He will have me home at midnight and then you and I can consummate the win!"

"I don't trust him. He is going to try something with you tonight," I scoffed.

"No, he just wants someone to look nice on his arm and dance a little," she replied.

"Ok, let me think about it. I don't know if I can be ok with this even if the stupid fucking bet ends three days early. When do you need my answer?"

"I need to go out and get a dress if I am going out. How about I go shopping and when I get back you tell me?"

"Ok," I grumbled. I wasn't happy but my balls were saying "just make it to midnight, sucker."

Christina kissed me and headed off shaking her tight little ass in her killer booty shorts.

I texted my wife around 1:00 and said "Ok, you can go because I want you at midnight."

She snapchatted me back a picture of her at the hair dresser and said, "Great. Can't wait for midnight!"

Christina started getting ready around five thirty. She headed upstairs and said that Jake would be there to pick her up around seven. She said to leave her alone as to not distract her. I heard the bath running and decided to keep an eye on her with the bedroom camera.

I watched when she came out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. She dropped the towel and I could see that she was clean shaven for the second time. She had let it grow back a little after the bet incident but holy shit she had shaved again and in preparation for going out with Jake.

Next she pulled out a long silver chain and fastened it around her waist. It hung across her lower belly and was the hottest thing I have ever seen. My wife had never worn anything like that before. She looked at herself in the mirror and ran her hands up from her hips along the side of her body until she cupped her breasts. Her fingers slid along her breasts and pulled on her nipples. She twisted them a couple of times. Her eyes popped open and the look on her face said she forgot all about the bet. She was so horny but she dropped her hands and resumed getting ready.

Christina put on stiletto sandals and stepped into her new dress. It was backless and so low in back that you could see her silver chain running around her body. The front halter went around her neck and clung to her breasts like paint. It was a shimmery blue that hugged her ass and showed her nipples. She was naked beneath the clingy material and anyone that saw her would know it.

The doorbell rang and pulled me from the mesmerizing beauty of my wife. I stumbled along to the door to let Jake in. "Jake, if you do anything to my wife tonight I will kill you," I greeted him.

"Whoa David, Christina is a big girl. I won't do anything more than dance with her," he smirked.

At that moment a wet dream descended the stairway. Her long toned legs descended into view followed by a clingy blue creation that was melted to her body. Her fingernails were icy blue and her makeup was perfection. The scent of perfume descended on us and I can't really say what happened for the next ten seconds because I was in shock. All I knew is that she was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

Next thing I knew I saw Jake step over to her and slowly run in right index finger down her cheek bone, along her neck and down along the inside of her cleavage so that the tip of his finger was sliding along under her dress where it grazed her left nipple. "You look amazing, Tina," he said as she moaned.

That was it! I pulled Jake by the shoulder to spin him away from my wife and hit him with a right cross. "Get the fuck out of my house," I yelled and kicked at him. He scrambled away from my kick and out the front door.

I turned to Christina and swept her into my arms. "You gorgeous creature. You are not going anywhere with that slime ball and I don't care about any bet," I roared as my hands slid up the back of her thighs and cupped her naked ass beneath her slinky skirt.

"David, I can't," she moaned.

"Oh yes you can and you are going to right here." I spun her around and slid my hands around from the sides to cup her breasts and tweak her nipples."

"David, no. Not right here. At least take me to bed."

I scooped her up and carried her up the stairs. She felt like nothing in my arms as the adrenaline surged. I was a man and I was claiming my woman.

I dropped her on the bed and pulled her legs apart. I could see her bald, wet pussy waiting for me. It was a sight I had dreamed of for a month. I whipped down my pants and climbed between her legs. This wasn't a time for foreplay. That has been the last month! I was going to claim my wife. I slid into her wet and willing pussy. I felt her squeeze and caress me as I entered.

I began thrusting away as my animal brain took over. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

I could hear Christina panting out, "yes. Yes. Yes."

It wasn't long before my body contracted and I unleashed a torrent of cum into my wife. She screamed, "Yes, give it to me. Make me pregnant!"

"Yes, take it all. God I hope I am knocking you up," I grunted back.

As I continued to pump she pulled hard on her nipples and came hard on my cock. Her pussy clamped down in quivering spasms. "Fuck me lover," she cried.

When we finally rolled apart I was on cloud nine. "That was amazing," I said.

"You have no idea. I am ovulating today and I am sure you just made yourself a daddy."

"I hope Jake is ok," she added.

"What!"

"Well, I feel a little sorry for him. You hit him pretty hard. I warned him at the start that he might get hit but I figured the fringe benefits were worth it," she laughed.

"Huh?" I asked. Ok, my post orgasmic brain wasn't firing on all cylinders. Why was she talking about Jake?

"You silly man. Jake was helping me to seduce my own husband. He was in on it from about six weeks ago. Amber too. By the way they didn't really break up. I want a baby. I want your baby. I decided that you were going to do your normal safe and slow approach to it. Analyze all the variables and end up with a perfect time to start our family. I decided that wasn't going to work for me this time. So, Amber and Jake and I cooked up a plan to drive you crazy where you would step up and do your husbandly duty and I have to say you out did yourself proud," she smiled at me while slowly stroking my flaccid member.

"I am sorry that I let Jake touch me but it was the only way to make is seem real and urgent. It was also one of the reasons Jake was willing to risk you beating the shit out of him. He figured he would at least get a few perks like touching me and seeing my lady parts."

"Will you ever forgive me?"

"Shut up woman and get on top of me. Look what you have done to my dick with your touching and talking."

She climbed aboard. My weeks of hell were over and my nights of heaven were back. I relaxed and let the puppet master pull all my strings.