Puppy Girl

Story Info
A girl serves an older man as his Puppy Girl.
1.4k words
3.85
51.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,034 Followers

I had always loved dogs growing up, especially puppies. I guess that's why things took the turn that they did with my first live-in boyfriend, Homberto. He was Hispanic and sexy, just the way I liked my men. He enjoyed my wide blue puppy eyes. I was using my thoughts to get what I wanted from him. I was begging him to take control of me as my master. I needed to be led on a leash, to be made to play fetch and to cut my teeth on something rough. He seemed like the kind of man that could make me into what I wanted to be, and I definitely knew what I wanted. I guess I had always known.

"Now that we are living together I think you need to tell me more about what you are seeking," Homberto told me one night as I sat on his lap in his oversized recliner. He was so much older than me, and wiser too. I looked to him for answers and I hoped that he could give them to me.

"Well, there is one thing," I said carefully, unsure if it was too soon to tell him. It had already been long enough that I had been hiding my true desires. I had never told anyone in my real life, opting to act it out in Swing Low Chat with my friends instead. I would be the puppy and they would make me do whatever tricks they needed me to do. I don't know why I got sexual gratification from serving a master. All I knew is that I needed to find the right master and I was really hoping that Homberto would be the right man for the job. I loved him. That much was true. I only hoped he loved me enough to help me see this through.

"What is it, my love?" Homberto asked as he brushed a lock of hair away from my face and behind my ear.

"I'm into being a puppy," I said slowly as if slowing down my speech would make him understand better.

"You want to be like a dog? A puppy girl?" he asked. He didn't laugh like the others had done. Instead, he asked me questions.

"What makes you want to be a puppy girl?" was the first question.

"I've always known I was a puppy and I only need a master to serve. I will be the best puppy there is. I will listen, and play fetch. I will let you walk me on my leash. Anything you want, I'll do it! Please think about being my master, Homberto."

"I am already your master," he told me. "You just haven't realized it yet. I've been grooming you since we met to be my puppy and now, here we are. You and I want the same thing."

"We do."

"Yes. Now get on your hands and knees I have something for you," he commanded and I quickly got into position. He opened the cabinet he always kept locked and I watched him pull out a collar and then something bigger. It was a very detailed puppy mask that was made of black leather. "Let me see your neck. I want you to try on your new collar."

"Woof," I said in agreement and I presented my neck to him and he ceremoniously buckled the collar into place. "There. You look like a very naughty puppy. Now for the mask. Are you ready to be fully transformed?"

"Woof!" I answered again and I panted like a dog for him, so he knew I was ready. He put the mask on my head and fastened it on tightly so when I moved, it moved with me.

"That's a good girl. Now let's open this mouth and I want you to eat my bone for me, Puppy Girl. Do you understand?"

"Bark!"

"Good girl!" His cock pushed through the muzzle of the mask and into my mouth. I let him violently fuck my throat, knowing that if I was a real puppy I would have no choice. I wanted to serve Homberto. I wanted to make him cum so hard that he couldn't think straight. I wanted him to need his puppy. I wanted him to want me. I let him fuck my face, showing off my skills as a slut. I had always wanted to be a puppy and here I was with a brand new master with his cock pumping in and out of my puppy mask like he owned me. I loved the way he was owning me and I gave myself over completely until he tired of fucking my mouth and wanted more.

"Puppy girl, let me have that asshole!"

"Bark!" I panted for him for dramatic effect as I presented my tail to him. I wagged my ass back and forth before he gripped me by the hips and buried his thick cock into my asshole. "Mmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmm," I whimpered.

"You have a nice asshole, Puppy Girl. Keep that ass out there. Yeah, don't run from me, you naughty dog!"

"Woof!" I screamed as he brutalized my ass. No one had ever fucked my asshole so hard and I wondered if this was too rough for me or not. Would Homberto really treat his trusted pet this way? No, he would not. I was really crying now. No one had ever fucked my ass this hard and yet I wanted to take it. I didn't want to give up. I wanted to prove to Homberto that I was a good puppy and that I was worthy of him as my master.

I reached my paw down to my pussy and rubbed it as he brutalized my asshole with his hard thrusts. I screamed as the pleasure met the pain until they joined together into a tidal wave that washed over me until I forgot that I was a puppy. All that existed in this plane was the joy and pleasure of my orgasms, one after another. It was a glorious feeling, one I had never experienced quite the way I was experiencing it with Homberto. I wanted to serve him and I was serving him well.

"I'm going to cum in your ass, Puppy Girl!" he screamed and I could feel his cock surging with his cum as he filled my asshole to the brim. I felt so useful and so full of his cum. I loved the way it made me feel to know that I had satisfied him. I hoped that I had done a better job than the girls before me. I wanted to be the best he ever had. I wanted to be a good puppy for him.

"Good, Puppy Girl. Let me see here. Okay," he grabbed a dog bowl from the same cabinet he'd had the mask in and held it up to my asshole. "Squeeze the cum out Puppy Girl."

"Woof?" I asked, not sure what he meant.

"Just squeeze your ass like you're taking a shit," he explained. I tried my best and he got excited. "Yessss! Like that! Good girl. Okay, now get ready, puppy. I have a special treat for you!"

"Arf?" I asked.

"Here, Puppy Girl. Eat this. Tilt your head back and open your mouth." I did as he asked and I was shocked as he tipped the dog bowl toward my mouth just inside the muzzle of my puppy mask. I could taste the cum that had just been in my ass and though there was a part of me that knew this was sick and twisted, there was a part of me that knew that a real puppy would enjoy the taste of cum served out of her own ass. I ate it up greedily.

"That's a good Puppy Girl. Good girl!" He gave me pets and loves and then he clipped a leash to my collar and made me crawl across the carpet behind him to the bedroom. I had no idea what other things he had in store for me but I could tell that he was enjoying being my master as much as I was enjoying being his puppy. Finally, I was owned! Finally, I was worth something to someone and I was willing to do anything to keep him happy. I would do all the puppy things he could think of and finally, I would get to live my dream to be someone's puppy girl.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,034 Followers