Puppy-girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled, my eyes now on the floor. "I'll keep that in mind," I answered.

"I don't mind if you join me. Save water and all that."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I pulled off my shirt and struggled to remove my pants. Once I was naked, I realised my cock was now semi-hard. I ignored it and opened the shower door. The steam rolled out and I stepped inside with her.

It wasn't a large shower, so we were almost pressed close together, her soapy skin occasionally brushing against mine. The water ran over my body, heating both of us up.

"Uh... mind washing my back for me?" she said, and for a moment, I detected a hint of nervousness.

Good, I thought. Bout time she starts to feel nervous. She's been fucking with me all evening.

"Sure," I responded quietly.

She turned so her back was to me and I felt her move backwards, so her ass was inches from touching my cock. I pumped a few squirts of shower gel into my hand and lathered them up, so suds started to collect between my fingers. Then I leaned in closer to her, my body seeming to tower over her, and placed my hands on the small of her back, massaging the lather into her skin. I moved my hands up the side of her waist, my fingers brushing against the sides of her breasts, before moving back down to massage little circles along her spine. I heard her sigh... no, that was more like a moan.

Little slut, I thought wryly. But I kept moving my hands, not wanting to stop the sounds coming from her throat.

"Need anything else washed?" I asked.

She didn't answer, but instead she turned. My hands remained on her, so when she faced me, they ended up on her waist. And now we were so close. I looked down at her and couldn't stop my eyes as they moved from her face, down to her breasts. The water had made them glisten, and her nipples had hardened into little peaks.

"I can think of a few places in need of... cleaning," she said, and her small hands moved over mine. They directed my hands up to her breasts, so the suds begin to cover her chest.

Oh. My heart began to race as I ran my fingers over both her nipples, the soap creating a slick, wet feeling. Her eyes closed at my touch, and she leaned her head back slightly, so the water cascaded down her front. Her skin was plush, and I watched as my hands became firmer, pressing and massaging into her skin so her small breasts moulded into my hands.

"Jesus, girl," I breathed, as she whimpered quietly.

"Here," she suddenly said, her hands covering mine again.

Her skin was slippery and wet, and she pulled on my hands, so our bodies crushed together in the small, cloudy shower. Her breasts were slick, and they slipped over my body softly. Then her hands were on my neck, pulling me down so she could press her lips hungrily into mine.

And god, was I kissing her back. Her little tongue pushed into my mouth, tasting of that orange juice she drank earlier, and I sucked on it appreciatively. I nipped at her lower lip and a little whine escaped her throat. My hands went to her lower back, pulling her into me more tightly and securely, and her hands were in my hair, gripping like spider's silk.

After a moment, I pulled back and looked at her flushed face. Her mouth sat open and I could see a red mark where I had bitten.

"God, Violet, you're drivin' me crazy here," I said, my breath heavy.

She laughed in a response, a small lilt. Her lips curled into a wry grin. "Sorry," she said in a mock childish voice.

"Oh, you're cruel," I muttered. "You know exactly what you're doin' to me, don't you?"

I leaned in and kissed her again, my arms near pinning her against me. Her body, wet and slick, sliding against mine. Her hand moved down and suddenly she was grabbing my cock in her small hand. I was rock solid now, and her hand couldn't wrap all the way around my girth.

I groaned deeply as her hand slipped over my length, with an extra focus on the mushroom head which was now aching with need and dripping with precum.

She pulled away, her eyes watching me. Then in a small voice she said, "I've been a good girl... I think it's time for my reward."

"Get out of the shower," I immediately instructed her. "Go down the hall and into my bedroom. Wait for me there."

She nodded and started to step out of the shower. I stopped her, gripping her arm tightly in my hand.

"And don't you dare touch yourself when you're down there," I said abruptly.

I didn't care now. I knew I was starting to lose it, but I didn't want it to stop. She started this. She came here with the intention of seducing me, of getting a rise out of me, and it was my intention to follow through. Hopefully she'll regret ever fucking with me, I thought darkly.

I watched her walk away, dripping wet puddles onto the wooden floor. Her ass was a goddamn vision, as the pale skin rippled slightly as she walked.

Once she had left, I switched off the water and leaned against the glass of the shower. I looked at my cock, which was angry and throbbing, and I gave it a little tug, internally wishing it would calm down. I hadn't had sex with a woman in a few long weeks, and I hoped that I lasted tonight. Eventually, I walked down the hall, following her wet footprints on the floor.

She was sitting on my bed, still completely naked. Her legs were tucked up under her, so she was sitting on her feet, and her hands were placed in front of her on the bed, so her breasts were pushed together. The pose was made even more lewd by the fact that when I walked in, her expression changed so her tongue was hanging out of her mouth, saliva coating her tongue.

"You look like a desperate puppy," I said, standing at the end of the bed.

"I could be your puppy-girl," she answered. I was sad to see her tongue return to its place inside her mouth.

I joined her on the bed, on my knees, so I was higher than her. "Open your fucking mouth again," I demanded, my hand moving to her jaw and gripping it tightly.

And she did. Like an obedient little dog, she opened her mouth and her tongue lolled out, all wet and drippy.

I moved my thumb into her mouth. "Suck," I said.

She obeyed, her cheeks concaving as she suckled on my thumb. I could feel her tongue moving around the skin of my thumb, and she hummed as she sucked. Her eyes, ever innocent, looked up at me.

"Good girl," I said, watching her for a moment.

Then I removed my thumb from her mouth and slapped her, not too hard, across the face. She squealed at the strike anyway, and fell back slightly, before returning to her puppy pose on the bed.

"Please, Daddy," she whined suddenly. "More, please."

Her begging pushed me over the edge. I pushed her roughly onto the bed so she was now laying on her back and I crawled, so I was hovering over her, my hand supporting my weight next to her head. My free hand moved between her legs and god, she was so wet. I pushed a finger inside her gooey slit, brushing it over her clit. A little whine escaped her throat at my touch and her begging intensified.

"Oh my god -- Daddy, please. It feels so good. Make your little girl feel good," she whined.

I produced a small laugh at her desperation. So wanton... I pushed two fingers inside of her pussy, relishing how wet and warm it was. She whimpered low in her throat as I began to fuck her with my fingers. My cock was aching now, almost to the point of pain, but I didn't care. I just wanted to watch this little slut come before I stretched her open with my cock.

"Mm--thank you, Daddy," she managed between moans.

I kept moving my fingers, now pressing into that little g-spot inside of her cunt. Her whimpers turned into moans as I moved faster. I didn't want to wait for her to come, I wanted to force it out of her. I wanted her to know who was in charge here. She may have seduced me, but I wanted her to know that it was me who could make her feel good. It was me who told her when and where to come.

Her body stiffened suddenly, and her little tongue returned to its lewd place of lolling out of her mouth. I hungrily latched onto it with my mouth, and I kept focusing on forcing her to come. And then I felt her flood into my hand. Her squirt came gushing out of her, coating my hand and my sheets. I bit down on her lip as she came, and her moans became a cry of pain.

Once she was finished, I moved away from her, sitting back to watch her as she tried to catch her breath. Her legs lay open, and I savoured the sight of her pussy dripping, the liquid from her climax creating a dark stain underneath her.

Her eyes eventually opened and she saw me looking at her pussy. Suddenly shy, she attempted to close her legs. I slapped her thigh with my hand, which was still slick and wet with her juices.

"No," I said, as she squealed and her legs returned to their open pose, exposing her. "Look at you. What a mess you've made."

Her eyes met mine and I saw a hint of embarrassment within them. Good.

"I'm sorry," she managed. "I made a mess."

Yes she did. A big mess.

"Mm," I grunted, looking from her flushed expression to the wet patch on the bed. "You misbehaved, didn't you?"

She nodded, pushing herself up on her elbow to get a better look at me. Her eyes moved to my cock, which was still rock solid. "I did," she answered, and she at least had the good grace to look contrite.

"Puppies get punished when they misbehave, Violet," I said quietly. "Get on your knees. On the floor."

She didn't wait to be asked twice. On shaky legs, she wriggled off the bed to the floor, where she returned to her knees, her skin now covered in goosebumps.

I sat on the edge of the bed facing her, resting my elbows on me knees. "You've been a bad girl, Violet."

"A bad girl, Daddy?" she asked quietly.

I slapped her, hard across the face. "Did I say you could speak? I wasn't done talking."

She cried out as the slap rang out across the room. Her cheek immediately started to blossom into a deep red colour, and I could see tears in her eyes, but she didn't move from her position on the floor. From her place beneath my gaze.

"You're such a slut," I said darkly, as she blinked away tears. "Look at you. You're a drooling mess."

Her mouth wobbled slightly, and I realised she was on the verge of tears. Did I go too far? I hesitated, momentarily stunned, before she replied.

"I'm a drooling mess, Daddy," she said through a choked voice. "I'm a slut. I misbehaved and I deserve to be punished."

I relaxed a little at this response, realising she was pushing it just as far as I am. She wants to submit just as much as I want to dominate her. This is a power play. She's a magnet, pulling me towards her, trying to break my iron will.

"Turn around. On your hands and knees," I said.

She turned so her ass was facing me. Her legs, pinched together, made her pussy wink at me, liquid still oozing from the slit. I eyed it carefully, before standing and moving to the side of her. And then I spanked her, not too hard to start with, but enough for her to whimper.

"Say you're sorry," I demanded.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she said in a voice that was breathy and laboured.

Once again, I spanked her. This time it was hard. The slap was loud on her bare skin, and she yelped as my hand met her ass. "Say you're sorry," I growled.

"I-I'm sorry!" she whined, and I could hear the tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

I rubbed my palm over her ass, which was growing warm to the touch. My finger slipped between her cheeks, brushing into her slit, and she moaned between her sobs. A conflicting cry that erupted from her throat.

"You need to mean it, Violet," I said darkly, and my hand smacked down on her ass, harder still.

She screamed. "I'm sorry, Daddy!"

Still, I kept striking her ass. I rubbed firmly over her skin, enjoying the feeling of the heat now rising from it. I spanked again, and again, ignoring the screams coming from her throat. "Say you're sorry!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she screamed, and a great sob heaved from her chest.

"Good girl," I suddenly crooned, and I pushed her, so she was laying flat on the floor on her stomach. "Daddy's going to reward you now, Violet."

"Okay," she warbled, her face on its side so her cheek was squished into the floor.

Straddling her so I was hovering over her ass, I stroked my cock. I let it lie between her ass cheeks, its length displayed crudely. It was going to be a tight fit. Then I repositioned myself to I was at her pussy entrance while she lay prone, tears on her face. Her breathing was coming fast and strong, and when she felt my hardness at her entrance, she whimpered needily.

Gently, I used my hands to spread her cheeks, so I could see her tight asshole winking at me, and the hole of her pussy drooling. I pushed the head of my cock into her pussy, just a tiny inch. It stretched to fit me, the edge of her cunt stretching like a pair of lips around the head of my cock. God she was tight. Finally, the head of my cock popped fully inside of her little pussy.

I groaned, deep in my throat at her intense tightness and she returned my groan with a long whine. Such a good puppy, I thought.

"It's too big," she suddenly said breathlessly. "Oh my god, you're so big."

I smiled and pushed a little further. A little cry escaped her. "I know, Violet. But you'll stretch. Just a little bit more," I said. "Just say the word 'red' if you want me to stop, okay?"

"Okay," she sniffled.

I moved further, still pulling her cheeks open so I could enjoy the show. Her little pussy stretched around my cock as I pushed in deeper. She whined and wriggled underneath me and suddenly it was as though I couldn't hold back. I pushed hard, all my length ploughing into her. I could feel her walls gripping me tightly, and the thin skin that was stretched around my cock looked wet with liquids that had managed to seep out along my length.

"Jesus," I groaned. "You're such a good girl, Violet." I began to pump in and out of her.

Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head, her cheek squished onto the wooden floor, and drool seemed to be dripping from her open mouth. She looked so desperate, so wanton, so broken. I couldn't stop myself, her tight little cunt wrapping itself around my cock like it was trying to coax the liquid from it. Her cunt seemed thirsty, hungry, as it almost sucked me into her.

I could feel myself bottoming out on her cervix, which made her cry and wriggle to try and get away, but I knew I couldn't stop. I grabbed hard onto her waist, my fingers pressing indentations into her milky skin, as I used her body like my own personal fuck-toy. She was nothing but a fleshlight now. Her cries were like white noise to me as I thrust harder and faster into her.

"Good girl," I grunted. "Oh, good fucking girl."

I could feel myself reaching a climax. I could feel my cock tightening, hardening inside of her slick walls. And when I saw her little tongue loll out again, it pushed me over the edge.

With a deep groan, I pushed my cock hard into her, bottoming out on her cervix. My cum spurt into her pussy, and I watched in pure bliss as it squirted out of her cunt, coating her skin and my cock. She whimpered and whined pathetically as I finished.

I pulled out, watching my cock slide out with a slick, satisfying pop. My cum followed shortly after, oozing from her now stretched hole, dripping down her pussy towards her clit and then onto the floor. Running my hand over her ass, I placed my thumb on the lips of her pussy and pulled it open to watch the show.

I sat with my cock resting on the backs of her legs, still wet and throbbing slightly, as she breathed heavily, catching her breath. Her ass was an angry red colour, and I could see a red outline of my hand on one cheek. I, too, was breathing heavily, my heart racing.

Standing, I moved off her and sat on the edge of my bed. "C'mere," I said and this time, my voice was gentle, soft.

She stood up on shaking legs and I could see her cheek was red from being pushed into the floor. There were tears still on her cheeks, and when she approached, I reached out a hand and gently used my thumb to wipe them off her red cheek.

"You okay?" I asked softly, pulling her by the waist so she stood between my legs.

She nodded, her eyes downcast. "Yeah," she breathed and despite the tears that were on her cheeks moments earlier, there was a small smile on her pillowy lips.

"Good," I said. "Here, sit."

She sat on one of my knees and I pulled her in close to me, brushing a hand softly down her back.

"Did I do good, Daddy?" she asked with that little smile on her face. Her dark eyes looked into mine and her hands found my neck, holding onto me like a needy puppy.

"I didn't want to hurt you," I said, and deep down I felt that creeping feeling of guilt.

"Joel," she frowned at me, serious now. "I literally asked you to. I would have told you to stop if I wanted you to stop."

"Yeah, I get that. But... I know I can get carried away. I get into this... state," I gestured vaguely, unsure of where I was going with this. "I become a different person when I'm like that. Sometimes I don't like who I become."

"You become my Daddy," Violet said quietly. She chuckled lightly. "You become the boss. Joel, I wanted that to happen. Couldn't you tell?" She stood up, her bare skin now covered in goosebumps, and started to head towards the bathroom. "I'm going to clean myself up."

I watched her leave, frowning deeply. She was right -- she did make it happen. Just as much as I thought I was taking advantage of her, there she was baiting me to respond that way. The conversation we had before... this happened made me think she was this sarcastic, confident girl, when really that turned into a farce as soon as it turned sexual. I shook my head, laying back on my bed to stare at the ceiling.

The sound of the shower running came through the wall, and I imagined her in there, cleaning my cream out of her pussy. I smiled at the thought.

Suddenly, I heard my phone vibrate. I leaned over and grabbed it off the bedside table, seeing Sasha's name flash up on the screen with a text:

"wat happened w that girl? she gone yet?"

I opened up the message and fired back my reply:

"Needed some help. She's staying the night and leaving tomorrow"

I felt strange knowing Violet had turned up, we'd had the most intense sex I'd had in a long time, only for her to leave tomorrow. But I knew she was bad news. Regardless of how true her story about her ex was, I knew it was the right thing for her to leave. Truthfully, I didn't want her to. I would have loved to wake her up in the morning with my tongue on her clit, pulling another orgasm from her, whether she wanted to or not. I would have loved to punish her again and again, slapping her perfect little face until she cried from pain and pleasure. Her pussy was so tight, and she was so desperate. God, I was getting hard just thinking about it again.

A grunt came from my throat as I felt a twitch in my pants, but instead I sat up, running my hands over my face. I walked down to the bathroom. The shower wasn't running anymore, and I could hear her moving around inside, probably getting dressed. I pulled a towel from the hallway cupboard and wrapped it around my waist.

I knocked on the bathroom door. "You all good? Can I come in?"

"Yeah, come in!" came her soft reply.

She was pulling on her band t-shirt, her jeans now safely on her legs. Her smile was small and shy when she looked at me.

"You gotta stop that," I said.

"What?"

"That," I said, gesturing to her face. "That smile. You'll kill me with it."

"I'm sure you'll survive," Violet responded, rolling her eyes.

"Sure, kid," I said, removing my towel and stepping into the shower.

"Oh, so it's kid now? Now that you've fucked me and used me, suddenly I'm no longer a woman, but I'm a child?" Her grin said she was joking. She perched on the edge of the sink, watching me shower.