Puppy-girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, well, I gotta try and reconcile the image I have of your pussy drooling onto my cock, with the girl that I have to let go tomorrow," I say quietly. I allowed the water to wash over my closed eyes, purposely avoiding her gaze.

She was silent for a moment, and I could feel her eyes on me. "Mm, I guess that's true."

I met her gaze again, and I could tell she was having some internal battle. Her eyebrows were knitted together, making her look even more young, like a kid trying to solve a difficult math question.

"If I were to come back, would you let me stay with you again?" she finally asked.

Inside, I wanted to tell her no. I wanted to make this the first and only time we spent together, but my lips formed another word. "Yeah, sure."

The evening passed without another exciting event. Violet and I sat on the couch, her sitting sideways with her feet tucked under my ass, as we ate some chips and watched something called Rupaul's Drag Race. She told me it was her favourite show, so I allowed her to take charge of the TV so we could watch it together. Every so often, her toes would wriggle happily as a particular queen's performance made her more excited. Looking over at her, with her eyes fixed on the screen, I saw that little flush in her cheeks, and small hint of fondness stirred in my stomach.

Eventually, I decided it was time for bed.

"C'mon, Violet," I instructed, and I couldn't help the small hint of 'Daddy' from returning when I spoke. "Go to bed."

Her eyes met mine briefly, narrowing as she smiled. "Yes, Daddy," she whispered.

We slept in separate beds. Despite her protests, I couldn't handle the thought of having her sleep next to me. I wanted as little connection to develop between us as possible. Her warm body next to mine would be too much -- I had already basically sodomised her, there was no need to take further advantage.

I made my bed on the couch, while she curled her tiny body up on my massive bed. I looked over to the coffee table and saw her half-finished glass of vodka and orange juice, and I imagined her orange-flavoured kiss on my lips as I fell asleep.

--

The next morning, I found my bed empty. A note was placed on my kitchen counter, scrawled in messy handwriting:

"Thanks for letting me stay.

I've saved my number in your phone. It's under the name "Puppy-girl"

Violet xo"

I sighed. Somehow, I was sure this wouldn't be the last I had seen of my puppy-girl.