Puppy Mill Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He comes back and crouches, offering the water bottle first. "Drink up, arright? You'll want it. Just don't drink too much." She nods, sucking water out of the tube, but just enough to make her feel less thirsty. Then, as the man retracts the bottle, he extends something else. It's a small object, like a dog treat maybe? "You've been good, okay? Haven't put up a fight at all. You can 'ave this too." She eats it out of his hand, feeling it crunch between her teeth, like a piece of candy. It tastes like... peanut butter maybe? Whatever it is, it's good. Should she thank him? Is she allowed to speak? Puppies don't speak right? She smiles instead at the man, receiving an almost guilty expression.

"Sorry about this, kid." He mutters, looking off to the side before standing up and stepping away slightly. As he does so, her eyes land on a mirror on the other side of the room. In it, a young woman sits on knees, slightly splayed out with her hands resting on the floor to her side. Her hair is a light brown shade, loose curls barely reaching her nape at the lowest, while some others curl up and around, almost like a bird's nest. A pair of chocolatey eyes sit as the centerpiece of an almost doll-like face, with long eyelashes and soft, plush lips.

Those aren't the important matters, however. Atop the girl's head sit a pair of droopy, canid ears, akin to a labrador's, matching the same color of her hair. A tail rests on the floor behind her, not especially long, but solid and stable, matching the same shade as the ears atop her head. Is this her? Does she look like this now because she's a good girl?

She shifts slightly as she stares, getting up off her knees onto all fours, but as she does so, she stops for a moment as she catches something in the mirror. She shifts back into a sitting pose to investigate, attempting to explore herself. Her eyes look down, past her breasts thanks to some helpful squishing of the fat by one arm as the other feels a lower territory.

Where are her balls? It's odd, the rest of her genitals are still there, but her balls aren't.

The man looks back to her, having taken his attention off of her for a moment, "Hey, hey, what are you-" He stops, putting his hands up placatingly before that guilty expression covers his face once more. He steps closer, looking off to the side. "You should get in your kennel now. Take a nap, okay?" Her eyes wander back up to him from her investigations, giving a nod before she moves into the kennel on all fours. It's oddly comforting. Not too cramped at all. Enough room to sit up if she wanted to, albeit, not stand, and enough room to lay down somewhat comfortably, even if she has to bend her knees somewhat.

The man shuts the wire kennel door behind her, leaving her in the dim kennel. He looks through the door as she looks back for a moment, eye contact finally established. "Sorry about this... we... all got bills to pay, whether we want to or not, right? It's gonna be alright." He reassures, though it seems more as if he's speaking to himself.

She nods in response, attempting a reassuring smile. With that, the man walks away, leaving her to herself for the night.

-x-x-x-

She wakes up to the sound of a pen clicking.

The air of the room is different. No, that's not it. This is a different room. Where the black floors of the strange place were, out of the front of her kennel she can now see a cream-colored rug atop brown, wooden flooring. A man stands a few feet away, the features above his belt obscured by the limited height of the kennel. As she begins to sit up, picking herself up off the fluffy dogbed, a conversation fills the room.

"With this sound she should be waking up now. It's a psychological stimulus we've designed for her, at your request. With this simple sound you'll have her full attention." The voice sounds like that of the man from before, the man who was giving her commands and pressing that button.

"I see..." An unfamiliar voice speaks. It's deep and calm, though there's clear excitement somewhere behind it. From the sound of it, he must be the man standing a foot or two away from the front of the kennel. The man's body turns somewhat, closer to the kennel. There's a slight sound as something brushes against the top of the kennel. "May I?"

"Of course. She's yours after all."

The door to the kennel unlocks with a click, the door opening as the man steps closer. There's a moment of pause before he crouches down, the entirety of him coming into view. It's the man from the photograph, which, in retrospect, doesn't seem to do him much justice. He's a very handsome man in person, quite clean shaven, unlike in the picture. It's then that she finally recognizes him.

This is the Chief Administrator of EREX-, Alois Everard, the son of the current acting CFO. He'd been in her office before during company events, alongside the occasional inspection. She's probably only ever seen him a couple times, they'd never even spoken before. It was odd seeing someone so distant suddenly so close, even moreso considering the distance between their positions, a Chief Admin and a bottom of the barrel worker. Or... at least that's what she used to be. Puppies don't do office work, right? Hopefully.

A small smile spreads across Alois' face as he lays his eyes on her, his voice emerging. "Oh, wow..." He trails off, his eyes wandering her form. "You've really outdone yourselves. She's still intelligent?" He looks up to the other man in the room, who stands at the kennel's side.

"As you requested. Though the brainwashing process can cause some damage to the cerebrum, we elected to go with a more minimalist set of reconstructive efforts to ensure she would remain at a human's level of intelligence. It worked astonishingly well, albeit, this may be in due part to her prior tendencies towards submission to superiors." The man explains, Alois listening thoughtfully.

Most of it goes over her head, but... does that mean he wanted her to be smart? Does that mean the others in those cages weren't smart anymore? It's all awfully confusing.

"That's good. I was worried you might not be able to do it." He laughs, looking back to her. His smile is nice.

The man at her side laughs as well. "Oh, of course not! We've had more curious requests anyway. Some people want pets, others want slaves... I believe we recieved a request from one woman who wanted us to turn a person into a half-human child for her to raise." He mutters, still speaking loud enough for all to hear.

"Aren't you breaking confidentiality?" Alois asks with a grin.

"Oh, please. Who are you going to tell, the police?" The two just chuckle at that. She doesn't get it. The two let the conversation slow for a moment before the man begins again. "I trust you're satisfied? Do you have anything else you'd like to ask?"

Alois eyes move back to her, looking her all over. "Well, let's let her out so I can see everything, and then we'll see." He extends his hand out to her for a moment. Her eyes land on it for a moment as she thinks. What does that mean? Does he want her paw? That must be it, right? She places her hand in his, but contrary to her expectations, he grabs onto her, helping her up and out of the kennel until she's on her two feet. "Good girl." She can't help but smile at that, she's a good girl. "She won't have any trouble walking on two feet, right?" Alois asks, turning to the other man.

"Oh, of course not. If anything, that tail should make her more stable than a normal person." He responds.

Alois looks down, his eyes wandering the entirety of her now. "Jeez. They're bigger than I expected..." he trails off, his eyes wandering lower before he laughs. "Wow, I didn't think you would actually do it." He chuckles. "You really neutered her." His hand flies up to cover his laugh, as if about to cough.

"She's an H cup, as you asked. And yes, a simple orchiectomy is hardly any trouble compared to some requests." H cup? Isn't that like... really really big? So she wasn't just flattering herself with that mirror view...

"She is adorable." Alois continues, walking around her in a circle, looking at her from every angle. "I'm more than satisfied, Mr. Norther. You and your team have done excellent work with her."

The man, clearly Mr. Norther, nods, looking to Alois with satisfaction. "Then I trust you won't need my presence any longer?"

"You may be on your way." He responds, giving a nod to the other man. The man gives a nod, walking away to exit the room as Alois stands in front of her, clearly in deep thought. Then, he speaks, "Mocha." It's almost a statement, as if he was trying out the word, unsure of how it would sound. "Yeah, Mocha. Your name will be Mocha."

She's... Mocha. It takes a moment for it to sink in. It's odd to think she was someone else before. Now she's Mocha. She has a new name. It's oddly... heartwarming. A new purpose, a new appearance, a new person to love, a new life to live, and most important of all, a new name. A wide smile spreads across her face as she repeats the name in her mind. Mocha. She's Mocha. That's her. Her name is Mocha.

Her excitement must be visible, as Alois laughs before he speaks. "You like it, huh? Don't you Mocha?" She does. She really does. She can feel a warmth spread across her cheeks as he says her name. "I was debating between Mocha and another name... but Mocha feels much more fitting now that I've seen you."

He steps forward, leaning in close and letting his hand roam upwards, cupping her cheek. "Mocha, I'm Alois. I'm going to be your owner from now on, okay? I'm going to take very good care you of, sweetheart." The term brings a slight warmth to her cheeks. It was a bit unexpected... but not in a bad way. She's his... sweetheart.

He steps off to the side, walking into another section of the room, opening the drawers of a cabinet. Looking around now, Mocha can see much more of the house. The wood-floored room is clearly a living room of some kind, a glass table in the center as well as a long, comfortable looking couch in opposition to a television mounted inside of a bookshelf-like display on the wall, wooden layers and paneling coming up on each side of the wall. The living room stands connected without any walls with a large kitchen, sandstone colored tiles on the floor with white, wooden cabinets and a clean, marble countertop, leaving a smooth, sophisticated feeling.

Walking back, Alois is holding a white leather collar with no decorations, save for a soft, jingling bell shining like silver. There's no name or any labels on it, so if anything it looks more like something a person would wear rather than a puppy. He steps closer, gently clasping it around her neck before stepping back and nodding, as if with approval. "Beautiful." He's called her many things, but beautiful is a new one. She would be in denial to say she wasn't at least a little bit embarrassed... or very embarrassed.

She'd never received compliments like this before. Back when she was Eric she was above average at best. The idea that someone like her could be "adorable" or "beautiful" to someone else was pretty much unthinkable.

The expression on Mocha's face doesn't go unnoticed, Alois looking down to the girl with a satisfied smile. "Are you getting flustered just from just a couple of words? You know we'll be doing a lot more than just this, right?" His hand rises up to her chin, holding it between his pointer and thumb, a light jingling chime filling the air as he gently forces her gaze upward. She hadn't realized it yet, but he really was quite tall. Perhaps not as tall as that man from the alley, but certainly taller than her....and he said they would be doing more than just "this" right? What did he mean?

Alois lets go of her chin, his hand moving to hers, taking her hand in his. The pair step closer to the couch, Mocha being walked over with care. It almost reminds her of when a man holds a woman by the hand in one of those fancy restaraunts. What's the word... escorting?

Alois sits down on the couch first. Mocha stands for a moment waiting to sit before she's pulled down, landing in his lap, her back to his chest. The surprise almost makes her freeze out of surprise, but before she knows it, there's more. Alois' hands trail her thighs, moving their way across onto her hips. His face is burrowed into her neck, his smile pressing into her neck. "It's been a while since I've done something like this. I'll be a little rusty but I'll train you well sweetheart, don't worry."

Train? Oh, lots of puppies are trained, right? She'll be a good girl! The term of affection flies over her head at first, at least until it doesn't, bringing another vibrant flush to her face.

Alois' smile opens as he kisses her neck, the feeling sending a shiver through her. It's... sensitive? Is this training? The kiss turns into an onslaught of ministrations, soft nibbles and licks dotting her neck as his hands wander her sides, one hand wandering upwards along her ribs and up to her breasts as another wanders down along her hip and thigh. This is... new. It's a feeling that makes her want to squirm against him, but not in a gross way. Mocha tries to sit still, her hands resting her lap, unsure of what to do, but every so often it just feels too strong, eliciting twitches and shakes from her as she grinds into Alois' lap. It doesn't take long for something hard to press back up against her, hot and thick through his pants.

"Do you like? Should I continue?" He asks, whispering up into her ears, which twitch at his hot breath. All she can do at first is whine, throwing her head back to try and look at him. She can feel her tail beat against him... is it because she's excited? She's excited by this? She never would have expected the day she would be excited by a man, much less at his whims. She nods, trying to show her excitement through her eyes, staring back into the icy blue in front of her.

"Then I won't keep either of us waiting." He smiles, smoothly wrapping his arm around her waist, lifting her slightly as he deftly unbuttons his pants, pulling them down along with his underwear. Of course, Mocha doesn't realize this until she's let back down, the full heat of his erection pressing against her soft skin. She gasps as it hits her, pressing into it more, though she isn't quite sure why. Is it because she wants to please him? That must be it.

As he shifts, Mocha can feel his cock slip under her ass, then up between her thighs. Looking down, it doesn't seem like it was just her imagination, it really is big... even from between her thighs she can already see it peeking out behind her own, thicker, harder, and definitely longer. It's almost hypnotic seeing it like that.

"Oh?" Alois speaks, clearly sensing her reaction. He ruts his hips between her thighs, making his cock push against her. "You must be surprised, seeing what a real man's dick looks like. It's so much bigger, isn't it?" Her tail wags against him as her chest rises and falls faster. "You like my dick, don't you?" She nods, eliciting a laugh from him. "I haven't even put it in you yet. I guess that's to be expected. Good girls like dick, don't they?" Do they? She does. "Tighten your thighs up for me, will you sweetheart?" He asks, leaning in close to her ear. "I think I'll start working on this little hole back here. Let's make it into a good pussy, okay?"

Mocha squeezes her thighs together as Alois sits back, her owner reaching to the side to pick up an item off of the glass table, it's an unlabeled bottle, but as he picks it up, he flicks open the cap and spreads it on his fingers. Lubricant? He's going to make her hole into a "good pussy." As his fingers touch her rose, she jumps, letting out a slight squeak. It's the first noise she's made in a while, Alois smiles at that.

"Oh, good, I was worried they might have done something to your voice. Still, so cute, to think I'll get to hear noises like that whenever I want now."

His fingers massage around her hole, it feels... weirdly good. Aren't you supposed to be trained for this kind of thing? Is it different because she's a good girl now? His lips find their way back to Mocha's neck, kissing and biting at the skin, letting sounds that could only be described as sexual fill the air alongside her panting. When did she start breathing so heavy? When did her tail start wagging so excitedly? It's not worth caring about.

"Oh, you're leaking." Alois mutters, her eyes wandering down to her cock, if she can even still call it that. A clear, white fluid is dripping down from it. She didn't even realize... She's not even hard. She didn't pee herself did she?

Mocha lets out a soft moan as her owner's first finger enters her, it hurts a little, but it hurts good. Is it supposed to be like that? She doesn't think anything's ever hurt in a good way before. The finger moves deeper, making her bite her lip as he ruts his cock in between her thighs, causing another light squeak to emerge. "So cute... such a good girl." Is all he needs to say to make her want more. She needs more, she wants to please him. Another finger enters her, and it doesn't take long for the process to speed up. In just a few moments, he has in several fingers, and is pressing against an odd spot inside of her hole that makes her squeak and moan the harder he presses. It's- it's called a prostate, right?

Alois ruts up into her one more time, his breathing is getting heavier, a light groan escapes his throat. "I- I'm sorry Mocha, I don't think I'm going to last much longer than this, can I put it inside?" She turns to look to her owner to nod, but she pauses for a moment. There's something about him that leaves her paralyzed. Is it the desperate lust in his blue eyes? Is it the hot flush across his face? Or maybe it's the fact that he's asking for permission at all.

Why is he asking? He's her owner right? Can't he do whatever he wants? A part of that makes her... really happy. Mocha nods to him, taking in his features for a moment.

The moment she nods, Alois picks her up, turning her around and wrapping his arms around her. He lines himself up under her, carefully positioning before looking up to her. Mocha isn't exactly sure what he's looking at, but as his eyes find their way to her own, he reaches for her hands, holding each of her hands in one of his. "Do you want to start?"

Mocha stares back for a moment, her eyes moving from place to place before her heartbeat quickens. She was a virgin before this. There's no going back to who she was before. It's only forward from here.

And she wants it.

As she lowers himself onto her owner, it's breathtaking, both literally so, but also a pleasure beyond expectations. It hurts, but that's nothing compared to the feeling of hot fullness which stuffs her. Then, as Alois begins to thrust into her, that pleasure only grows. She can't help but moan at first, her fingers intertwining with her owner's, tightening around eachother. There's nothing she can do except bounce on Alois' cock, enduring the pleasure of him, of being with him, of pleasing him. It's a physiological and mental high beyond her imagination when she was just some human man.

"Your voice is adorable. Do you love my cock so much?" Mocha furiously nods in a full-body motion, feeling her chest bounce with her as she moves. She pants hard in between moans, rarely getting breaks between the man's passionate thrusts up into her, forcing her whole body upward with each rut.

Her head falls backwards with silent sounds, something building up inside of her. She can feel tears welling in her eyes as an orgasm rips through her, shaking her body to it's core. In contrast, her cum is nothing more than a pathetic dribble out of her flaccid cock. Her head falls forwards, her mouth panting open. Alois leans forward, connecting their lips. Through the afterglow of the sexual impact on her mind, the kiss feels magical, her tongue and his dancing in a lewd waltz of saliva and moans.