Puppy Mill Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they part, Alois pants, the older man speaking through heavy breaths. "I'm- fuck, I'm going to cum. Can I- Can I cum inside Mocha?" There isn't even a moment of hesitation before she nods, the man's pace increasing as he slams himself into her with raw sexual violence. Then, it all slows, one final thrust into her followed by a hot flow inside, warmth spreading throughout her lower half, leaving her twitching against her owner.

The silence is filled with heavy panting and the scent of sex in the air, both owner and pet looking into eachothers' eyes. Then, Mocha rests her head on the man's shoulder, letting her eyes shut as she relaxes, panting into him.

Alois allows their hands to part, one of his flying behind her back to hold her to him as the other rises up, petting her head. "...so good... No, you did great, Mocha. You're such a good girl." It's all Mocha needs to hear, her eyes shutting further as she falls closer and closer to sleep. "Good girl, Mocha. You did such a good job." He smiles, running his fingers through her hair in a gentle comfort.

"I can't wait to have you in my life."