Puppy Mill Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alois smiles back wide, arousal clear in his eyes as he begins to speak. "Take off your gown for me, Mocha."

She's quick to do so, hands reaching back to unbutton the back of the gown, letting it slip down the rest of the way onto the bed. Letting white lingerie come into view, a white babydoll set, a sultry form hiding behind white lace and chiffon fabric. Her owner's eyes wander her form with hidden lust, Mocha's face growing flush the longer his eyes remain. The heat in her belly is unbearable. She needs him. She needs him so badly...

"On your back, puppy. I need to get you ready, sweetheart."

Gently laying down on her back, Mocha tucks her knees up near her chest, exposing the bottom of her panties, a single layer of fabric between her and what she wants, what she needs. "Good girl." He responds, letting the leash down as he grabs a bottle of lube from the bedside, sitting down on the bed next to his sweet puppy. One hand quickly moves to her bottom, quickly pulling the waistline of her panties down and leaving them around her thighs, his other hand around the lube, squirting the fluid onto his fingers. She needs this. She needs him.

One finger goes in with slight resistance, her "pussy" tight from a week of patience and desperation. One finger opens the way for a second, the two prodding around for a moment as she pants, searching for her, no, their favorite spot. Then, as soon as they find it, she lets out a slight whimper, the man doubling down and pressing hard, quickly establishing a rhythm as her whimpers devolve into soft mewling and whining. Alois leans over her, pressing his other hand next to her head, as if pinning her down before he leans in for another kiss. All Mocha can do is melt into it, letting out soft mewls and cries into his mouth as his tongue invades her.

She loves him. She loves him so much.

Another finger enters her, then another as her hole stretches for her owner. The two part again, Mocha trapped in a haze of pleasure as Alois stretches her, bringing her closer and closer to sweet bliss. And then, as soon as she feels it coming, his hand retracts, leaving her hanging over the edge. She whines, her whimpers heavy with her breathing.

He smiles back as he looms over her, "I'll give you more honey. Would you roll over for me, puppy? We wouldn't want to wake up Aaron, would we?" Mocha stares back for a moment, her brain barely processing his words before she responds with a nod, staring up at him as if she was looking at heaven. With a hasty motion, she rolls over onto her back, attempting to look back to her master, but not quite able to see him. She can feel her tail beating against him as the sound of him removing his shirt and pants fills the room. His hands move along her spine, fumbling with the tie in the back to undo it, then moving to the tie behind her neck, letting the babydoll fall off of her as he descends.

Quick, harsh kisses land on her neck, elliciting soft whimpers and moans before he speaks. "If you want me to do this, I need you to do something for me, okay sweetheart?"

All she can do is nod in response. She needs him. She loves him.

"Can you tell me that you want it?" She nods again, desperately. Over and over. There's a pause before he speaks again. "Can you do it with your words?" It almost makes her freeze for a moment, the sultry haze in her mind unsure. She wants to. She wants to so bad... but can she? Puppies don't talk, right? She wants to. She wants to. She needs to. Mocha's mouth opens as she tries, letting out a soft sound as she attempts to do anything at all.

"Ah... ah."

"For me?" Alois continues, "Can you do it for me, Mocha?"

"Ah- Aih..." She doesn't know.

"Aih wahnt..." She doesn't know. Her words sound wrong, if she can even call them words. It's been so long since she's voluntarily done anything remotely close to speech.

"Ah... Aih... wahn-" She needs to. She needs to know, she needs to do it.

"Puhlease, aih want, you." A part of her is about to continue, but then her master wraps his arms around her, digging under her body, above the mattress to envelope her in his arms.

"You did great, sweetheart. You did so good. Don't think about anything, alright? I'm going to take care of you." It's then that he enters her, quickly filling her and stretching her around him. Her head goes blank as he moves, thrusting into her hard as she grips the pillows of her bed, wrapping her arms around a bone-shaped pillow, practically wailing moans into the mattress. There's nothing else she could possibly do, his weight pressing her into the bed and pounding into her deepest reaches. His hands snake around her, one reaching around her waist to grab her hip, the other cupping a breast. Her tail doesn't even have the room to wag, pinned against her partner. "That's my girl. Let it all out, let me treat you right, baby."

She loves him. She loves him so much. She needs him. More than anything else in the world.

Alois' hand falls from her breast, reaching for Mocha's leash and pulling, forcing her head back and letting her strangled moans fill the air. The world might as well have not existed, it was as if there was nothing else in the world but the two of them. Lost in the pleasure, her volume was the last thing on her mind. "Letting out sounds like that, did I make you wait too long, Mocha?" He teases, whispering into her ear. "You're so cute like this. Can my pretty puppy bark for me?"

She can barely make a barking sound through her moans, fighting against the leash and her own whining to even try. She can barely even think through the haze of the pleasure as Alois's lips find their way back down to her neck, kissing bruises into her skin and making hickeys along her soft skin. He pulls away with a gasp, whispering again into her ears. "I love you... Mocha. I- I love you."

Hearing that is all she could need to push her to the edge. Everything goes blank, the world turning into a haze of dreamlike clouds as she collapses into the mattress, Alois finally letting go of her leash. Everything is warm, the only thing she can feel in the haze of pleasure. Finally coming down, she can hear her master's voice. "You're such a good girl, Mocha. I-" He moves, whispering in her ears.

"You were... so good with Aaron earlier... as good as a mother could be." Her? A mother? The thought lights up something inside her, a fire in her belly which only seems to fuel her sensitivity further. "Why don't I make you a mommy for real?" A mommy? Like having puppies? No, she'd be having Alois' baby. It's different, but even more amazing. Even just the thought makes something snap in her, bringing her close to the edge once more. Whimpers and moans flood the air again, Mocha lying down, facing off to the side in bliss as Alois begins to speak her name. "Mocha... fuck- I- fuck, Mocha. I love you, I fucking love you. I'm close, I'm so fucking close Mocha-" His climax floods her like heat in her veins, filling her with a satisfying, liquid warmth as her own comes forth again, wrapping her back in a hazy, dreamlike fog. The aftermath is nothing short of magic, both partners panting in the other's embrace. As their breathing comes to a slow, the room falls nearly silent until one finally speaks.

"Aih-" It's Mocha. "Aih lov- I louve yow-" Her face warps into a pout, frustrated with her speech abilities, or lack thereof.

"I love you too, Mocha." Alois' voice is warm with love and drained passion. It's the happiest she's heard him ever since the day they met. Well, met again, as Mocha and Alois.

The two sit satisfied, enjoying the moment. The physical warmth. The declaration of love. The possibility of something more. At least until Mocha's ears perk up visibly at sounds outside the room, slow footsteps with an exasperated sigh. Alois can't help but notice it as well. "Oh god, we woke up Aaron didn't we?"

Mocha nods.

12