Collars and Scents

Story Info
A desperate dog girl is a (not-so) secret musk slut!
2.5k words
4.6
15.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,516 Followers

This one features musk play, oral, uhh...yeah this is pretty vanilla as far as I go, really. Hope that's okay!

*************************************************

Zelda stared at the clock. It was still 2 PM. 3 more hours til her owner would get off of work, and then another 45 minutes of commute until she'd be at the door. That meant, with some quick math, she had 3 hours and 45 minutes until she got to see her owner again.

How the heck was a girl supposed to last that long?!

Her tail wagged pensively in her seat, little whimpers pouring from her mouth at the thought of waiting for what seemed like an eternity. Dog girls were not known for their patience. She fretted with the hem of her plaid skirt, her logo-covered top just thick enough to conceal the appearance of her puffy nipples. The logo was for her streaming account, postponed at the moment due to a technical glitch. Her streaming persona, 'Dog with a Vlog', actually bought in quite a bit of their shared income. Without a functioning mic, she had to default to publishing some content from her backlog to make sure people didn't forget about her. Much like dog girls, gaming audiences had very poor object permanence.

"Lizzy..." she murmured. That was one thing she could never, ever forget! She bounced up and down, the office chair underneath creaking with every motion. Lizzy worked a much more normal job which took her out of the house more days than not. Zelda wished her girlfriend didn't have to go into work. She missed her shiny black hair, her dark tops and sweaters, her cute as heck glasses, the way she smelled...

Zelda's pointy ears perked up. Her smell! That would tide her over, at least for a little while. She took one last glance at the clock (2:03) and dashed to their shared bedroom, making a ruckus and nearly knocking over the potted plant by the bookshelf. The little bell on her collar jingled all the way, making even more of a racket. Screeching to a halt on the slippery wooden floor, she regained speed and charged inside the cozy room. One spacious queen-sized bed took up most of the space, with an heirloom armoire and vanity mirror combo squeezed into the side and barely accessible. On the other end, a hamper filled with dirty clothes. It was getting pretty tall, and laundry day was probably past due. Another thing she should have been doing...

The entire room smelled like Lizzy. It was regularly cleaned, of course, but Zelda's sensitive nose could pick up all those wonderful notes that spoke of her girlfriend. Her deodorant, her shampoo, her sweat...Zelda's own scent she was blind to, and often she had to be shoved into a shower if she got too musky. But they had so much fun in the shower together, too!

Zelda rifled through the hamper and pulled out one of Lizzy's sweaters. A favourite turtleneck, stark black with a few little fuzzy bits of lint, it absolutely reeked of her. She stuffed it against her face and breathed in deep. All her wonderful, glorious scents appeared once again. Her eyes rolled back. It brought back a wash of positive memories.

Her owner rubbing her head affectionately, calling her a Good Girl.

Her owner snuggling up with her and watching their favourite shows.

Her owner sliding a hand into her panties to play with her puppy cock...

Zelda squirmed. Lizzy smelled sooo good. Her hand fell between her legs, rubbing herself through her panties and skirt while her other held up the sweater. Her dick stiffened readily, reacting as much to her owner's smells as her own touch. Dirty, filthy thoughts ran through her head with every inhalation. A little stain appeared in the fabric in front of the tip of her cock. She wanted Lizzy to be here so bad! The more she touched herself, the more clear the answer was. She had to get off. It was impossible to do anything else. Then she could get back to...what was she supposed to be doing again? It was so hard to think with such a stiff bone!

Leaping over to the bed, she put her face down into the sweater and hoisted her rear in the air. This allowed for easy access to her chubby cock while letting her imagine Lizzy doing all kinds of things to her plump butt. She inhaled again, letting the scent blast away her brain cells and drive her into a frenzy. Her hand fell to her cock and pumped it for all it was worth. Moans and whimpers spilled out of her unrestrained, her mind bombarded with visions and memories of her precious owner. Of Lizzy fingering her til she spurted her puppy juices all over the floor like a bad girl, then made her clean up her mess like a good girl! Or bouncing on Lizzy's lap until she filled her hole with sticky sweet cum.

"Oh! Oh Lizzy!" she squealed, precum spilling down her fingers, "I'm your good puppy and I want to please you so bad just let me cum let me cum let me cuuum!" Zelda shook her ass in the air, presenting it like an animal in heat.

She was so lost in the musk-soaked fantasy that, when she heard the noise of someone clearing their throat, she jolted and nearly flew through the air! She landed in a heap, hand still on her funbits, sweater somehow wrapped around her head.

"I come home early to surprise you, and I find you acting like some kind of...depraved pervert!" Lizzy admonished. She stood in the doorway to the bedroom with her arms folded, still wearing her work clothes. She peered through her round glasses with mock contempt, tapping her flats on the carpet like a scolding schoolmarm.

"I...I can explain!" she said, shaking off the sweater and sliding her panties back over her nethers.

A second passed. Then another. "Well?" Lizzy asked in that iron tone of voice that made Zelda melt. "I'm waiting."

Shoot, Zelda thought to herself, now she'd have to come up with an explanation! She wracked her brain, which was still more than frazzled by the musk-fueled masturbation session. Words came and went, slipping through her fingers like sand. She stammered and stumbled, trying to concoct a plausible explanation for her actions.

"Well, y'see, I was doing laundry see. And through a series of madcap pratfalls tripped and fell onto the bed! Now, I know what you're thinking. Why was she jerking off then? Well, there's a long and elaborate explanation that totally makes sense!"

"Could it be," Lizzy said with feigned curiosity, "That my puppy is a dirty little musk slut?"

Zelda flushed. A part of her wanted to deny it, for the sake of the words being pretty humiliating and knowing that she'd hold it over her head going forward. But given that her tail was now wapping back and forth like windshield wipers in a rainstorm, it would have been hard to completely deny the allegation.

"I just...I just missed you and wanted to remind myself of how you smell..." she said meekly. Looking down, she waited for the harsh condemnation, or the most terrible fate of all, a bonk from a rolled up newspaper! But she received something she hadn't expected. Lizzy's fingers slid through Zelda's hair, making her ears flatten.

"Aww...that's very sweet! Tell you what: I got home early to surprise you with some dinner, but before we get to that, I've had a heck of a day and I haven't had a chance to shower. Could you...let me unwind?"

Zelda hopped off the bed, circled around behind Lizzy and knocked her right over! Her owner landed on the soft mattress with an 'oof!' and a good-natured laugh.

"Damn, girl, I had no idea I left you in such a state!" Lizzy said, letting her pet yank down her clothes with frantic jerks and tugs, myopic in her focus. She wanted it. She wanted it bad.

Lizzy's cock sprang to attention. Already excited by her pet's obvious enthusiasm, she only grew harder once Zelda's hands fell upon it. Soft fingers stroking it to rigidity, licking her lips. Her own dick throbbed in its panty prison, forgotten in the mad rush to pleasure the penis before her. Zelda's tongue flicked out, and she tasted the sweat on Lizzy's cock. Her enhanced senses went wild, blue screened bliss as her eyes fluttered and a deep, satisfied moan poured out of her throat. It was her favourite taste in the universe, and it was all hers!

"Mmnf~" Zelda said. Even if her mouth wasn't muffled, she was having trouble forming words into coherent sentences. The best she managed in her own head was 'cock yummy', something Lizzy could have surmised from the enthusiasm with which she went about her work. She bathed every inch with her tongue, little ropes of saliva keeping them connected for those brief moments when Zelda pulled back to breathe and get the spit back in her mouth.

"Quite the drooly puppy, aren't you?" Lizzy asked rhetorically. Zelda nodded, opening her mouth in a wide smile to let a waterfall slide down her chin and drizzle all over her throbbing tip. There was very little thought put towards dignity in the first place, but with cock on the line, the pup was completely shameless.

Once she was sure she'd collected all the tasty tangy flavour from the outside, Lizzy's cock disappeared into Zelda's mouth with a single slurping sound. Her owner sighed, hands pressing against the bed to hold her in a reclined position for easier cock access. Zelda knew just about everything there was to know about Lizzy's cock. Her tongue danced over all the little places that made her toes curl.

"Mmf...fuck..." Lizzy groaned. Every noise she made was like an individual headpat to Zelda, encouraging her to go further. To dive deeper. Thick girldick slid down her throat with ease, sending little jets of pre sliding down her esophagus to rest in her tummy. Gosh, it was almost suppertime already! She was going to spoil her appetite at this rate.

She popped off the dick to catch her breath. "Lizzy I missed you so bad I thought I was going loopy just staring at the clock!" she admitted

Lizzy ran her fingers through Zelda's hair. "I missed you too, sweetie. I think about you all the time at work. Gosh I wish I could bring you there, set you under my desk. I'd be able to clear my head from the 2 PM blues if you sucked me off anytime I got stressed. Would you like that? Be my personal office ball polisher?"

Zelda nodded, then further confirmed her enthusiasm for the idea by going underneath for some testicular attention. Those tasted even better than her cock had! It also put her nose close to the source of the musk, sending more shivers of pleasure up her spine. She was already dripping pre, but the direct exposure to Lizzy's scent left her squirting like a broken faucet into the fabric of her panties. They clung to her neglected puppy cock, revealing the outline clearly if the bulge in the middle wasn't obvious enough.

"Fuuuck that feels good. I'm going to need tongue baths from you more often."

Zelda's heart fluttered. Compliments were the best! And, of course, she'd be only too happy to keep her tongue and nose pressed to Lizzy's junk. As way of reply, her mouth latched back onto her cock. Another jet of pre rewarding her diligence. She returned to the familiar rhythms, head bobbing along the length, her tongue dragging along the underside to keep that blessed taste fresh in her mind.

In time, Lizzy's hands came up and gripped the back of Zelda's head. "Oh god...oh fuck," she moaned. She was close! Zelda knew all the signs, she'd done this often enough. The quickening of her breath and pulse, the twitching in her mouth, the slight retraction of her balls. The dog girl slowed, but increased just how deep she took the cock in her mouth and down her throat. Her nose ended up pressed to the hilt more than once, giving her plenty of time to inhale a dose of pure musk straight from the source.

It was too much for an impressionable pet to handle! Zelda's rock hard cock, left unattended for minutes, exploded. Weak spurts of puppy cream soaked her panties in blessed, submissive release, tipped over the edge like the cockdrunk slut she was. The stain blossomed outwards, making the messy puppy's act too clear. She cried out, but with a cock down her gullet that only made her throat vibrate and gurgle, making her fuckhole even more enjoyable to her owner. The chain reaction proved too much for Lizzy, and soon she joined her pet in orgasmic bliss.

Lizzy gripped Zelda tight from behind the ears and thrust herself forward. She came hard, gushing down her throat and into her pet's waiting tummy. Gently she rocked back and forth, using Zelda's own mouth to milk herself dry. The dregs of her release ended up deposited on the tongue of the slutty pup, who savoured them like a special treat.

"Good girl," Lizzy said, her voice husky, "Good, good girl." She followed it up with a series of pets and behind the ear scritches, the kind that Zelda loved. Being called a good girl, headpats, and a mouthful of cum? It was like heaven!

When both of them had calmed down a little, they chatted about their respective days. Lizzy had had a long morning but ended up with nothing to do in the afternoon, so she thought she'd surprise her significant other. Zelda rambled about her tech issues, then threw up her hands. "But you don't wanna hear about that. What would you like for dinner?"

Lizzy waved her off. "I stopped and got us some takeout. Figured I'd save you the effort of rustling something up. It's probably cold by now, but we can slap it in the oven."

The dog girl beamed. Gosh she had the most thoughtful owner ever! She stood to leave, but Lizzy put a hand on Zelda's shoulder.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" she asked, gentle authority returning to her voice.

"Huh? Zelda asked, tilting her head in confusion.

Her owner smiled serenely, pulled open Zelda's cum soaked panties, and scooped out a little in her fingers. She brought them up to the puppygirl's mouth.

"Good Girls clean up their messes, don't they?"

Zelda shuddered, then opened her mouth. Lizzy's cummy fingers slid in, and she licked them clean. Her cum didn't taste quite as good as her owners, but it was still sticky and yummy.

"Every drop," Lizzy commanded, pointing down to Zelda's well-used panties.

Zelda nodded shakily, stepping out of the garment. Her dick glistened in the warm light of the hallway, making her wish she was flexible enough to lick herself down there. She stuffed her face into the spunk-soaked front of her panties and lapped up the mess. Much to Lizzy's amusement, this was enough to provoke a visible rise in her pet's bone.

"Such an obedient, panty-creaming pup," she said, patting the dog girl's head, "I think you've earned a special treat tonight...all over your plate~"

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,516 Followers