Puppy Party

Story Info
Samantha's girlfriend takes her to an unusual party.
8k words
4.38
33.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
314 Followers

Author's note: For those of you wondering, yes, these characters have appeared in other stories of mine. I'm sure you'll recognize them.

First off, let me say, that I'm an idiot.

I should have seen this coming miles away, I mean, she telegraphed exactly what was going to happen to me, but like an idiot, I agreed to it, though mostly because I thought it couldn't happen. I thought it couldn't be real. That it was just going to be another one of her fun games. I got exactly what I deserved.

A little background: My name's Samantha, Sam for short. I'm your typical happy-go-lucky, collegiate lesbian explorer. I mean, I dated guys in high school, but going to college, especially a women's college, I mean it's hard to resist the urge to explore your sexuality a bit. I mean, I don't know if I'm going to stay a lezzie forever, maybe just a LUG (Lesbian Until Graduation), but for now it works, especially with this girl I'm with. Catherine. Or Cat for short. I thank the roommate selection goddesses that put us together freshman year. It took her less than a week for her to seduce me and I've been on the hook ever since.

I wouldn't call Cat 'big', but she's definitely got some heft to her. She towers over me at nearly six foot, and she's packing some serious muscle from all that volleyball she plays. Sometimes she calls me her pet. At 5'4 I'm staring right at her boobs all the time. People say we make an odd couple. She's tall and muscular while I'm soft and squishy. Plenty of tits and ass for her to play with. And our sex...the sex is so different with her. Maybe I'm not so bi after all.

Sex with guys was mostly so....serious. Lots of huffing and moaning...deep sensual looks and zero conversation. With most guys (well high school guys anyway) it's just about the sex. With Cat it's different. It's fun. It's a game. It can be deeply sensual. Or it can be silly nonsense. Cat imbues sex with this playfulness that's liberating.

I don't like the whole top/bottom dynamic, but Cat's definitely a top at heart. Sometimes she lets me take charge, but only if she lets me. Most of the time she's calling the shots. She loves to wager. We'll play all sorts of games: board games, card games, dice games, video games and the winner gets to pull an envelope out of the 'prize box'.

The prize box is her collection of sex toys, erotica, and sex prizes she keeps in unmarked envelopes. I've put made up a few prizes like 'hour-long-massage' (we have a massage table we keep under the bed) or 'luxuriant tongue lashing', but it's Cat that creates the truly imaginative and playful sex prizes. I mean, she'll write out pages of instructions that the loser of the game must adhere to. I mean, I beat her in poker once and the envelope contained a detailed porno film I got to direct her in. It was pretty fucking hot.

I think there's one prize though...that I don't think got picked at random. I think we were playing Street Fighter or something, she won. Now usually the loser picks the envelope, but she decided she was going to this time. The envelope she chose from the prize box.. I could swear I saw a little crease on the envelope. And she seemed...so excited. I saw her tremble a little when she handed me the envelope to read. This is what it said:

"Congratulations! By opening this envelope you have invoked a magical spell that will turn you into an obedient, happy, puppy! As you read this note, you will start to feel the effects of the spell. You will find it more comfortable to get on all fours and read this note in front of you."

I looked at her somewhat skeptically. We'd done lots of role-playing stuff...but this was a little out there.

"Well come-on!" she said. "Get on all fours, you naughty dog!"

I got on all fours, placed the note in front of me and kept reading.

"Now start to feel your human mind receding away...being slowly replaced with a canine mind. Is that an itch on your ear? Scratch it with your front paw!"

I playfully scratched at my ear. I saw Cat put her hand on her chest. Was this turning her on that much? The note continued:

"Good girl! Now start to feel a tail growing out of your backside. I hope you are still human enough to remove whatever clothing might be obstructing it! Quick, get those clothes off while you still can!"

I pretended to be shocked at the idea that a tail was growing out of the top of my butt. I slid down my sweatpants and my panties and started to wiggle my butt a bit as if I was wagging my tail. This time I heard Cat gasp. I looked over at her and saw her staring at me intently. One hand was rubbing her breast and the other was between her legs slowly stroking. I could see her wetness starting to seep through her underwear.

"Now quickly remove the rest of your clothes! Doggies don't wear clothes do they? And when all your clothes are off, you will go over to your mistress, put your head in her lap, and give a soft 'bark' to let her know that you are a good girl."

I did as the note instructed. I removed my t-shirt, but showed I was having problems, as a dog might if it found itself constrained by a shirt. Once I was naked I started to pretend I was a dog. I scratched myself a few more times. Took some tentative sniffs at the air. And then I crawled over to Cat, laid down next to her, put my head on her thighs, looked up at her, and said, "woof."

And oh my god she came so hard. I mean, by the time I'd made my way over to her lap, her masturbation had become quite furious. She had her hand full inside panties and she was frantically stroking. When I barked at her, her whole body clenched and shuttered in a way I'd never seen before. Her breathing sounded choked and she squeezed my head so tightly I was almost worried.

"Cat are you okay?!"

"Shhhh...shhh...don't speak yet, be a dog some more, okay?"

"Okay."

"No talking...just be a dog a bit longer."

"Woof!"

And she came again. Not as intensely this time, but she definitely came just from hearing me bark. It was pretty trippy. Then it was my turn.

"Well aren't you the cutest little puppy?" she said.

"Woof!"

"Oh you are adorable...and you know what adorable puppies get? Tummy rubs! Show me your tummy puppy! Give me a nice stretch!"

I stretched out and she started stroking my boobs and my tummy, working those strong hands into me. It felt divine.

"Oh you are so lovely puppy! Does that feel good?"

I nodded. She started caressing outside of my pussy gently running her palm over my clit. I gasped a little.

"How does my puppy feel when I do this?"

She dipped a couple of fingers inside me. I was pretty slick. Watching her come like that had really gotten me going.

"Oh god, Cat," I said. And that's what killed it. It was like I'd turned off a switch. She stopped almost cold.

"What? Don't stop. I'm almost there." But it was too late. Whatever fantasy had been running in her head had just come crashing down.

"Lay back." she commanded, and she proceeded to finish me off. She moved between my legs and started to work me with her tongue, but there was something missing there. It was mechanical; obligatory, even some sadness there. I had wrecked something special for her and I felt awful.

"Cat, stop," I said. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...break character. I'm sorry." I reached down to cradle her head.

"No I'm sorry," she looked up at me. "I shouldn't have taken this so seriously. I don't know why this fantasy draws me in so. I'm not even into furry stuff at all." She smiled and laughed a little. I brought her up and cradled her head against my boobs. We'd done lots of role play in the past. Slutty Doctor/Patient, slutty teacher, slutty babysitter...I mean, think of an occupation and we'd just slut it up. But it was always a game, and it was always just fun. This was...this was something intense for her. Something that wasn't real, but something she wished was real.

And here's the other weird thing about this puppy scenario. I had this nagging feeling afterwards that I'd been a dog before. Weird. Maybe I was in a previous life.

Flash forward about a week. We hadn't discussed the puppy thing. I didn't want to bring it up because I didn't want to embarrass her, and neither did she probably for the same reason. I was laying on the massage table and she was working me pretty good. She'd already given me a good come so I was good and relaxed. She took advantage by giving me a deep-tissue massage. Her strong fingers knew how to work my flesh. My head was face down the face hole (is that what's called? I have no idea). And she was working my neck. I was nearly asleep.

"Sam?" she asked to see if I was awake.

"Hmm?" I responded.

"Let me ask you a hypothetical question." she continued. "So last week when you were my puppy...I was...uh...really into it. I mean really into it. I mean, more than I should be. I have no idea why. Maybe I surrounded myself with too many stuffed puppies when I was a kid. I used to give them orders and boss them around. I have no idea when it turned sexual. I mean, I never had a dog, but I always wanted one. Not for sex stuff, just to have a friend I could cuddle, you know? So let me ask you...hypothetically...If there was a magic spell that could turn you into my puppy for a while, would you let me cast it on you?"

Of course I'd be her puppy. We've played at so many things. Sure why not...she gets off on it...she'll get me off on it. Absolutely.

"100% I would let you turn me into a puppy." I mumbled. "I would let you turn me into a puppy forever if that would make you happy."

"Really?" she sounded excited. "You'd do that for me? You're not just saying that because you know that's what I want to hear."

"Cat," I said. "If you know of a sorceress that can turn me into a puppy you have my absolute permission to commission that spell. Though I think I'd want to be human some of the time so please ask for that option. Also, I don't think my mom would be cool with me being a puppy at Thanksgiving. I haven't even told her I'm bi-sexual yet." Though I'm sure she's guessed. She's a pretty top-drawer therapist. I know that Cat and her have spoken on many occasions for therapy-related issues.

The thing about fetishes is...everyone's got one. And it's not something you can seek out. Your fetish finds you. I mean one day maybe a balloon pops right next to you and wham: balloon fetish. Usually it's something from childhood that excites or scares us and as we grow up we sexualize it. It's also something we never talk about because it really exposes us. Makes us vulnerable.

Cat massaged me even harder and kissed me on the back of my neck. She climbed on top of me and straddled my legs. I could feel her wetness through her panties. "Okay...I'll give you one last chance to back out, but if you agree, then I'm definitely turning you into my part-time puppy." Then she started to massage me between my legs. I'm pretty sure she was masturbating with her other hand.

And then she spoke of it no more. At least not until 2 months later.

Cat had told me to hold this Friday night on my calendar. She had something planned.

I came back from class and she was getting ready. And holy smokes, she was dressing to the nines. I mean she's tall, and when she puts on heels...goddam. A long black dress with a slit way up the side. I don't think I'd ever seen her wear it. And she was going high-femme tonight. Full make up, she did her hair up (giving her even more height on me!). I felt a little intimidated.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "I knew you had something planned but I had no idea it was going to be like this! What fancy place are you taking me to, and why didn't you tell me earlier so I could have found something to wear?"

She smiled at me.

"You've already got something to wear." and she gestured over to the back of my desk chair, where I saw the skimpiest skirt I've ever seen.

"Yeah, most of my ass is going to be hanging out the back of that."

Then I saw the near-sheer black top that went with it.

"Ummm, this is so everyone at dinner can stare at my tits right?"

"We're not going to dinner." she replied. "We're going to a party. A puppy party."

Immediately I thought of one of those kid's parties where they bring in a pack of puppies for the kids to play with. My eyes lit up, excited at the thought.

"Wait, why are we getting all dressed up then? Won't the puppies just shred these clothes? And what will the kids think of me showing up like this?"

She smirked, "This is a puppy party for adults."

I looked at her for a moment, then was like, whateva, you're running the show. I should have been thinking back to our puppy conversation, but I didn't put the pieces together. I was kind of excited and felt pretty naughty putting on these beautiful clothes she'd gotten me.

Once I had it on, the skirt just barely covered my ample ass. I was thinking thong, but modesty got the better of me and I just put on some cute bikini cut underwear. I tried on the top without a bra, but everything was just there on display. If there was a flash camera there I'd definitely be showing up on some r/unexpectedtitty. I found a sexy black bra that give me a little extra un-needed cleavage. To complete the outfit I put on my black knee-high boots. Pretty fucking sexy if you ask me.

And then Cat did my make up. If there's one thing I've come to love about going sappho in college it was the unexpected pleasure of having someone else put my make up on. There is something so sensual about having this strong, dominant woman make me up in the way she wants to see me...and how she wants me to seen.

I was a little nervous about going to this party though. Cat and I were pretty much out, but I had a feeling this was going to be something off-campus. I half-wondered if it was going to be sex party. I wanted to ask, but I didn't want ruin the surprise. And it kind of excited me a bit...not knowing what was going to happen I mean. We'd never really been sexual in public...even our PDAs were pretty modest. This would be new territory for us. Well for me anyway.

We drove way out into the countryside. She drove, but used the phone GPS. I don't think she'd ever been out here. I asked a few questions, but nothing that would reveal too much.

"Will there be alcohol there?" I asked coyly.

"Oh most definitely." she replied. "Probably a fair amount of pharmacopoeia, but I don't think you'll want to indulge."

"How did we get invited?"

"The host invited us. She and I have been friendly for a while, and she thought this was a gathering we might enjoy."

Some alarm bells started to sound in my head. "Wait...have you ever met this person IRL? This sounds kinda sketch all of a sudden."

She smiled. "Oh we've met in person quite a few times. Actually, your mother introduced us."

Okay, now there were alarm bells going off in my head like a five-alarm fire. So many questions I wanted to ask but was afraid of the answers I might get. First, why was she talking to my mother and what about; who was this woman, how did my mother know her, and why would she think that it would be a good idea to introduce her to Cat and myself. I mean, my mother's a therapist. She doesn't have strange friends who invite college girls to their possibly sex/alcohol/drugs party. I was dying to start asking questions, but I held my tongue. This was Cat's deal and I was going to see where it took me. I'd deal with my mother later.

Cat continued. "Emma's quite...unusual. Actually she's an alum from here. Besides, she's good friends with your mother. How bad could she be? I don't think we have anything to fear from her. Well not me anyway. "

We were deep in the woods now. Tall trees that hid long driveways. I looked on the GPS. We were almost there.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Do you remember a few months ago when I asked you if you'd let me turn you into a puppy?"

"Ummm...yes...why?" I asked, knowing what the answer is going to be.

"Well Emma is going to turn you into a puppy...if you're still open to the idea."

"I see," I responded incredulously. "And just how is she going to do that exactly? Is she a witch?"

Cat smiled. "Sort of. She's a hypnotist. A good one. And she's going to make you think you are a puppy. If you're still open to it. You can still back out if you want."

Hypnotist. Huh. Uh-huh. I'm going to get hypnotized. Remember how I was talking about everyone has a fetish. Well this was mine. This was the thing that I could never mention because it embarrassed me how turned on it made me. I squeezed my legs together as I could feel myself get wet. I thought about putting a role-play hypnosis note in the prize box, but I stopped myself. I felt ashamed that it tuned me on so badly. Sometimes when we role played I would add a hypnosis element in my mind and it would always send me over the edge.

Who knows what put this fetish in me? I hate to say this out loud, but it might be my mother. Not only was she a therapist, but also a hypnotherapist. When I was little I used to hang out at her office and I'd listen in on her putting people under. I sort of imagined her as one of those hypnotists like on Scooby-Doo who could make someone do anything. I used to imagine that she'd have people do all sorts of silly things for her amusement like quack like a duck. I used to have this scenario I'd imagined where she was this master criminal who would hypnotize her patients and then make them rob banks, but have no memory of it. One time I was hypnotized by accident as I was listening in. I can only imagine what she thought, when she discovered me, slumped on the floor outside her office. More than once I found myself waking up to the sound of her voice on the couch in the outer office. She'd smile and call me her sleepy little angel.

As I got older my thoughts about hypnosis turned sexual. I imagined my mother would hypnotize men (and women) into being her sexual playthings. Sometimes I'd imagine her hypnotizing me and making me perform sexual acts in front of her with my boyfriends. I found it so exciting. The total loss of control. Being made so helpless. Oh man, thank god for leather seats. I was really starting to soak now.

I wondered. Did Cat know? Did I forget to delete my browser history? Or, God forbid, did this ever come up in conversation with my mother? I mean, I'm pretty sure Mom knew I enjoyed being hypnotized by her. I'd just be horrified if they had a conversation about it. My mom was pretty much a straight shooter when it came to sex. I mean, it was pretty much an open conversation with my last boyfriend. Did she have the same sort of openness with Cat as well? Or was this just a weird and perfect coincidence?

But then I had a terrible realization. This wasn't going to work. I mean, as much as I was turned on by the idea of hypnosis, I knew good and well that it can't make me think I'm a dog. Well I mean there's some reality to it, but most of the outlandish things I saw in stage hypnosis...it's mostly people playing a part. They're not really stuck to their seats, they are just so wanting to please their hypnotist that they are acting that way. I'm sure deep in their mind they know they don't have to obey the hypnotist, but they don't want to ruin the show and so they go along with it. Sort of like peer pressure. Maybe some people are very suggestible and this would work, but I doubted it would work on me. I felt a little sad knowing this wouldn't work, but for Cat's sake, I was determined to put on a good show and I secretly hoped it would work. To be truly hypnotized and controlled...it was my dream come true.

"I am so absolutely turned on by the idea of becoming your puppy. I fully submit."

She grabbed my knee. "I'm so glad. You're going to love Emma."

By now we were making our way down a long and twisty driveway. There was a gate at the front. Cat punched in the code and the large black iron gates swung open. There were flickering lanterns along the driveway. It felt very gothic. I was a little scared. Mostly excited though. I started to wonder how she was going to try to hypnotize me. With a swinging watch? By looking deep into her eyes? I started to squeeze my thighs together.

GlassO
GlassO
314 Followers