Puppy Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached between my legs with a paw and felt the fur covering my chubby labia. I arched my back. I wanted to be filled. I desperately wanted to be filled. The air smelled musky and immediately I knew why. I must be in heat. That's why I need to be filled so badly. It was pure biology.

I looked over at Emma and Cat. Emma was doing something to Cat I couldn't quite make out. Something around her groin area. I trotted over to get a closer look and to give her some tentative licks.

It appeared that Cat had transformed into a boy dog, as she had now sported and enormous erect penis between her legs. Of course I found out later that Emma had fitted her with a strap-on, but at the time, I was convinced she'd grown a penis.

I approached her beautiful face and licked it passionately. She licked me back. And then again. And again. Soon she was licking me all over. She got down low and licked my breasts. She licked me all along my side and down my back. As she got behind me, I knew what I was supposed to do. I leaned low and presented myself to her.

I could hear Cat sniffing my ass, my pussy. I could feel her lick all around and then I felt her tongue dart deep inside me. I made soft woof noises. And then. And then I felt her paws on my ass. Then on my back and I knew she was mounting me.

I braced myself. And then I felt it. Her wondrous cock sliding deep inside of me. I howled. Cat howled. And we fucked. Or rather, she fucked me. In and out this delightful cock went deep into me. I could feel Cat's breasts on my back as she would lean over to get as much contact between our fur as possible.

I don't know how long this went on. I could see Emma in front of us. Lounging on a chair and freely masturbating at the sight of us. I was happy that I was pleasing her. Cat's thrusts became more urgent. I knew she was close to coming. She began to bark madly. It made me bark madly. I came again. And then I felt her shudder and collapse onto me as she gave out a loud howl.

I fell forward and she laid on top of me, her cock still deep inside me, but it was still now.

Emma got on the floor with us, facing us.

"Oh my lovely girls." she cooed. "You did so well. You're such good puppies."

She placed a hand on each of her heads. "But now it is time to sleep. Time to fall into a deep, deep, sleep, and dream your puppy dreams."

She snapped both her fingers and I found I could no longer keep my eyes open, though I struggled to. I felt Cat collapse on top of me and I knew she had succumbed. Finally I could not keep my heavy eyes open any longer and I drifted off in a deep, irresistible sleep, just like a tired, sleepy, puppy.