Puppy Playtime

Story Info
Puppy warms her Daddy's cock and worships his ass.
3.4k words
4.47
33.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sluppy
Sluppy
22 Followers

This is a continuation of my story 'Daddy's Puppy'. It can be read stand alone however some details will be clearer if read in sequence.

*

Robert watched amusedly as his pet munched her way through her dinner, her face dipping repeatedly into her china dog bowl on the floor and making her ass and tail rise up into the air temptingly over and over.

After the time in his bedroom, they had spent some time checking in with each other and cuddling. Robert knew Cream felt safe being completely pup with him. Both he and Helen, his wife, had agreed however that they would require regular check ins with Cream's human or grown up self, depending on whether she was in puppy or baby girl space.

Thankfully, Cream had been completely satisfied with their time together so far and eager to slide back into her pup mindset and continue being Cream for the evening.

They had both showered, separately to avoid further temptation for the moment, and Robert has made sure to clean himself throughly everywhere. Although Cream hadn't complained about the musky, sweaty taste of his skin earlier, he wanted to spend a long time this evening with his puppy lapping at his balls, taint and ass.

Cream had expressed an adoration of rimming her Dominants and both Robert and Helen were eager to let her skillful and hungry tongue dive into their assholes.

But first, Robert had set Cream up in her collar, replugged her fluffy pale tail into her pretty and tight rosebud of an asshole, dried and brushed her silky hair into pigtails, straightened her puppy ears on her head and then found his bell nipple clamps.

Her nipples had pebbled and firmed up splendidly. Rolling and pinching them between his fingers and making her whine until they were firm enough to clamp had made Robert's cock begin to swell in his tracksuits once more.

The nipple clamps had small bells on them. Each sway or even shudder would result in a delicate chime. Eventually, Robert planned to use the matching clit and pussy clamps. For now, hearing his puppy slut's nipples chime and ring as she bent and raised up over and over to eat from her bowl, was enough for him.

His meal was in the oven cooking, a roast chicken, vegetables and so on. Cream had a pasta dish with the spaghetti cut up into small pieces. Her licking and worshipping earlier had given her an appetite. There were absolutely no inhibitions to be found in her. She was making happy barks and licking her lips noisily every now and again. Her mouth and snout were coated in the white sauce and tiny bits of pasta and chopped vegetables. Cream was an absolute mess. As a human, she would be mortified to be so sloppy and dirty. As his slutty and innocent puppy however, her mind was free and relaxed.

Robert sipped a beer and thought about what to do with his puppy whilst he ate. She would need to be entertained after all. A bored puppy could be a naughty pup.

Cream lapped at her bowl, sliding it slightly across the floor in her need to ensure every morsel and drop had be devoured. She turned to her water bowl and her little tongue darted out to lap at the liquid. There was no clean and tidy way to drink from a puppy bowl and water dribbled onto the floor. Robert sighed and shook his head with a fond smile. He had prepared a damp flannel and towel to clean his pup's face and grabbed an old one to clean the floor.

In the future, he might make her lick up anything spilt on the floor but for now he was more interested in getting her clean so she could warm his cock whilst he ate.

"Here Cream! Come here girl!" he called. She scampered over, nipple clamps chiming prettily and her socked knees sliding slightly on the tiled floor.

He had found several pairs of thick but soft knee high socks that would work as protection for her tender skin. The only marks he wanted on his puppy were ones he had given her and reddened knees brought him no pleasure when it had not been his command that made them bloom.

She slid to a halt and sat at his feet, panting and staring up at him. He chuckled and cleaned her up, darting his fingers and the flannel away from her mouth as she snapped playfully at them, trying to catch them in her mouth.

"Cheeky pup." he scolded gently.

Cream whimpered and licked his hand. Nuzzling into his palm and resting her head on his knee, she whined and stared up at him.

Before he could begin anything, the timer went off and he gently shooed her away.

*

Cream sat and waited patiently by his seat at the kitchen table. She watched him gather the various parts of his meal and assemble it on his plate. Her nose twitched at the scent of roasted chicken and crispy potatoes and she growled in anticipation. Maybe, if she was a good puppy, she would get some treats fed to her from her Master's plate...

Master settled his plate on the table and rested himself into his chair, tucking it in and spreading his legs wide.

"Under the table Cream."

Eagerly, Cream crawled beneath. There was plenty of room for a curvy pup to crawl under and she saw his hand clicking in his lap.

She burrowed her head between his spread legs and felt a rush of pleasure as he called her 'good girl'. Her pussy clenched at the praise and she whimpered loudly.

His hand pet her once and then went to the waistband of his sweats, slipping them down to reveal his hardening cock.

It lay wide and swelling against the fabric of his trousers. A glistening sheen of precum moistening the tip and dampening his sweatpants.

"You're going to be a good puppy slut for me Cream and keep my cock warm whilst I eat. No sucking, no licking, no bobbing back and forth. Just going to slide it into that hungry mouth of yours and into your throat and keep it warm there."

Drool flowed in her mouth and Cream licked her lips, dampening them thoroughly. Master held his cock aloft and waited patiently. Two steadying breaths and then Cream slid the salty tip between her full lips and into her still hungering mouth.

His hand released his cock as she slid forward, her paws taking little steps as she took him deeper and deeper. She gagged and pulled back slightly as her throat protested the invasion. His hand stroked her bulging cheek and fur.

"Doing so well, my little slut puppy." he crooned. "Take in all of Daddy's cock like the cock hungry bitch you are."

She relaxed her throat and breathed in deeply. Slowly, slowly sliding down on his cock. Feeling his thick length spreading her throat open and making her cheeks bulge. A sense of calm settled over her. A sense of rightness and a knowledge that she was safe and this was what a good puppy should do for her Owner Daddy.

His length finally filled her completely. Every millimetre taken inside her mouth and throat. Her nose, chin and lips pressed against the wiry, grey and black hairs that coated his balls and the base of his cock.

She inhaled deeply. Swallowing his cock in her throat in one final moment of relaxation as his scent filled her nose.

Distantly, as if from another room, Cream heard her Daddy groan and felt his thighs surrounding her head tremble. It was heavenly to have his cock in her mouth and to be allowed to keep it wet, warm and stiff for him.

Thick, stiffening and all consuming in her throat, Cream slipped deeper into her haze of pleasure and warmth. The clamps on her nipples seemed to fade out of mind and her wet pussy oozed her contentment down her thighs. Time slipped away and she held her Daddy's cock like the precious gift it was.

*

Robert smiled as he ate his meal. Every now and again, Cream would swallow reflexively around his cock and his length would throb in response. Drool was pooling in his hair and around his balls. A hot sticky mess that he looked forward to his puppy cleanjng up later.

When he was almost finished, he reached down and under the table to her heavy hanging tits to pluck at her clamps. Sending her tits swaying made the bells chime louder and she hummed a moan around his shaft sending a pulse of pleasure into him.

When he was finally finished eating, Robert slid his chair back. Cream followed him, keeping his cock buried inside herself and her chin nestled against his balls. Slow, gentle pets to her fur and scratching lightly behind her ears, he called her out from her hazed submission and delight.

It was time for her eager tongue to worship his ass.

"Come on my pretty slut puppy. You're going to lick and suckle Daddy's ass now. You want that don't you?" he crooned in a sugary sweet and slightly mocking voice.

He slipped his cock fully out of her mouth and grinned at her pout and whimpers. His plate went into the sink, a problem for tomorrow, and he grabbed another beer, flipping the top off and tossing it onto the table. Cream tilted her head and panted. There was a glistening layer of spit and precum on her lips, glossing them and making them look even more full and swollen then they were.

Leaving his cock out of his sweatpants, Robert led his puppy into the den where he put the TV on and clicked through his hard drive to his porn stash. Lots of videos of puppy girls and boys, sluts taking whippings, being humiliated and various other kinks that he enjoyed. Settling on one of his favourite (an anime about a slutty school girl and her teacher who blackmails her, a common trope but delicious all the same) he pulled his sweats down completely and dropped onto the sofa. His ass was just on the edge and he had two piles of cushion which he used to tilt his hips somewhat whilst his feet went on the coffee table.

Cream was whining and panting by the time he'd arranged himself perfectly and he whistled to summon her from where she was waiting at the end of the sofa.

Her socked knees sank into the sheep skin rug Helen hsd purchased a few days ago. The rug had been part of their many purchases and preparations for their puppy. There were several sheep skin rugs around the house in different rooms and locations. All had thick and soft wool so that their puppy and babygirl wouldn't get damaged from kneeling.

Cream slid under one of his legs and he held in a chuckle at tickling of her fur on both her head and tail as she wiggled her way between his legs to stare up at him adoringly. Her face was framed beautifully by his muscled and hairy thighs with her ears perched atop her head and her mouth and chin looked as if they were hovering above the thicket of his pubes and his swollen cock.

"Someone's a hungry bitch." Robert drawled and watched carefully. Derogatory names were a green light when they negotiated but you could never be tok safe.

A shudder went through Cream's body and a soft whine slipped through her lips but she didn't slip from puppy space.

Satisfied, Robert continued.

"You've been such a good puppy slut so far. Holding my cock in your throat for a good 20 minutes. Maybe next time I'll let your hungry mouth hold it for hours. You'd like that wouldn't you, such a greedy whore puppy!"

More trembles of pleasure but any noises were drowned out by the anime on screen which was beginning to build into the sex scenes.

"My hungry bitch is going to lick and worship my ass now. I want you to lap every drop of sweat up, clean every hair and inch of skin with your tongue. Then you're going to work that drooling tongue into my hole and taste me."

Eager yelps and barks were her response and her tail wagged wildly from side to side, flicking his calves in her enthusiasm. The chime of the clamps still on her nipples reminded him that she had been clamped for a while and he decided to get her mouth on his cock one more time bfore she rimmed him.

"Take my cock on your mouth pussy one more time pet."

Once he was sheathed and she was panting noisily, he curled up, bending his stomach over her head and feeling her ears brushing his belly. One hand went to each clamp and he could feel her tense. She knew what was coming.

"5, 4, 3..." he removed them before 2 and she howled around his cock. The vibrations made him bellow and he clenched his fists in the back of her head to prevent her from pulling off.

"Stay there slut!" he snarled and she slid back down until her nose was buried against his pelvis once more. Heavy breaths puffed against his skin and he could feel hot tears dripping onto his thighs.

Slumping back against the sofa, he lazily drank from his beer and plucked his phone up from the side table.

Looking through the frame of his camera he took in her damp face and wide eyes. Her reddened lips and mussy fur only enhanced her slutty appearance. The loud click of the shutter made her whimper and flinch slightly in concern.

"Easy Cream. Just sending a picture of what a good puppy you're being to your Mistress."

He showed her the open chat with Helen and she watched as he sent the picture. Helen responded almost immediately and he read the response aloud.

'What a beautiful bitch. I look forward to playing with her tomorrow evening. Mummy wants some puppy love too!'

Cream barked around his cock and the muffled sound was eager and pleased.

Robert stroked her fur out of her face and then motioned for her to release his dick.

It slipped reluctantly from her mouth to slap up against his belly once more.

"Now Cream. Be my good puppy and worship my ass."

No further instructions were necessary. Cream's tongue laved against the globes of his ass and smoothed out the wiry black and silver hairs that covered his ass. Her tongue didn't miss a millimetre and she was making happy pup noises every now and again.

Robert left his puppy to her worshipping and turned his attention to the anime. His hand lazily pumped his cock every now and then to feel the friction and spread the drying drool but he had no problems keeping it stiff and ready.

Cream began to make her way towards his taint, nuzzling his balls up to press sweet and adoring kisses to the sensitive flesh. A groan escaped him and her tail wagged in euphoria st eliciting a verbal response.

"Good girl. Lick my taint." he groaned. She followed his order exactly, taking in every response from his groans and bitten lip to his sinking lower into the cushions, spreading his ass wider.

Then it was time for the main event of her worship.

*

Cream pulled back from her Master Daddy's taint and licked her swollen lips, collecting every taste and drop of sweat so that all could be savoured.

His asshole was her final place to worship and she whimpered in excitement. Pushing forward and burying her face between his cheeks, she lapped once over it. Then again and again, tickling the rim with her tongue and stiffening the tip to trace the wrinkles and tight muscle.

"Fuck!" Daddy moaned and his asshole seemed to shift and shudder. "Fucking teasing bitch. Keep worshipping your Daddy's ass. Be a good slut puppy."

Cream longed to please her Daddy. Sniffing and smelling his desire, she spat on his asshole before rubbing the spit into his rim. Softening and soothing the eager muscle.

She adored eating ass. Male or female or any other identification. There was something so submissive, so freeing and so giving in allowing herself to devour someone's ass. Her puppy side found it to be one of the most joyful experiences and her babygirl side loved how soothing she found it.

Her Daddy's rim softened until it was perfect for her to work her puppy tongue inside. Stiffening the tip of it once more, Cream gently but persuasively pushed at her Master's hole until it relinquished to her and she slid inside.

Above her Daddy groaned, the loudest one of the evening so far. Behind her, the tv was making lewd noises but none could compare to the sloppy, damp and frankly euphoric noises her mouth was producing.

Daddy's insides were hot and moist and she pressed her snout into the cleft of his ass to sink deeper. Her lips sealed around his rim in an obscene kiss.

Over and over she plunged her tongue, caressing every inch of him that she could reach. Her tail wagging and slapping her ass and his calves and her pussy dripping down her thighs, dampening the pretty cream socks her owner had put on her paws.

Daddy began to curl forward, holding her head tight to his ass and smothering her with his body. His scent surrounded and consumed her and she snarled and kissed his ass more frantically, her tongue twisting and lapping faster and faster.

"Good bitch! Such a good slut! Gonna cum all over your face!"

He yanked her off his ass and she collapsed into Present. Her thighs spread and her head tipped back so her mouth hung open and her large tits thrust into the air, her red and sore nipples loke two swollen cherries begging to be coated in cum.

Daddy held his cock and pointed it at his puppy. Cum burst from the tip, a streak landing across her mouth and nose, another across her eye -catching on her eyelashes and the final few spurts glazing her heaving chest.

*

Robert panted, slowly bringing his breath back under control. His slut puppy looked glorious. His phone was in his hands in seconds and he took a picture and sent it to his beloved wife.

"Good girl Cream. Made Daddy very pleased."

He lifted his feet from off the coffee table and turned slightly to slide one foot under her pussy. The heat pouring off her pretty pink pussy was tangible.

"Hump Daddy's foot Cream. Hump it and his calf until you cum."

Robert's attention was completely transfixed on his puppy.

She looked so silly with her paws on his knee, her large tits and curves bouncing as she ground her cunt against his leg.

"Is Daddy's slut puppy going to cum? Is she going to make her cunt squirt all over him?" he cooed to her and she barked and humped faster.

Cream whimpered as the brink of orgasm hovered just out of reach. Robert watched with a smirk as she desperately tried to climax. His cum was beginning to dry on her face and tits and he wondered how long he could make her wear his scent and seed.

When his foot and calf were soaked completely he began to feel ready to help her cum.

"Does my sloppy puppy want to cum?"

"Bark, bark!" Cream forced out her desperate confirmation through frantic pants. Her hips were slowing as she tired and she desperately wanted to cum.

"You've been such a good girl for Daddy," Robert reached to cup her face with his hand, his body bending until his face was above hers and hers was tipped up to meet his. "Make that slut cunt cum Cream. Daddy commands it!"

With her Daddy Master's permission, Cream found her release. Her cunt bucked against his leg and squirted all over his foot. Her clit was pressed tight against his skin and even the minute sensation of his hair against it caused her cunt to continue her orgasm.

She slumped against his leg, her paws sliding down to hang at her sides and her hesd turned towards his still stiff cock. She whined and pressed a kiss to his leg.

Each wave made her body shiver against him and Robert grinned. She came so spectacularly and after only a couple of hours of play.

Her submission was so eager and desperate to please. She really was a perfect puppy for him.

Sluppy
Sluppy
22 Followers