Puppy's Degradation

Story Info
A pet player gets used by a crowd of their play partners.
4.4k words
4.7
13.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long week. I can feel it in the tension in my shoulders and the throbbing in my temples. What would otherwise have been easily managed stress was compounded by the fact that on Tuesday I promised a certain puppy that I would use them for my next orgasm. It's Saturday. The constant dull throbbing of my clit begs me to touch it, just for a single moment of release. I squeeze my crossed legs to get some relief and feel how wet I am for the first time since sitting down.

The club isn't particularly packed tonight. This is, after all, a private event. I've already said my hellos. Now I sit in a simple recliner that I've placed in the center of a large, sparsely decorated playroom, waiting for my prize. It doesn't take long for me to spot them. My boyfriend, all 6'2" of him, enters the room firmly grasping a leather strap with a heavy metal chain attached to something just out of sight behind the maze of tables and bodies between us. I know without seeing that it's our pup for the night. He always finds me the best toys. His dark eyes bore into me from across the room with the weight of his own need. He's been waiting as long as I have for this scene.

The crowd of people seem to stop mid-conversation to gawk as he makes his way to me. And oh, is our puppy quite the sight. They're trailing behind him, crawling on their hands and knees across the cold concrete floor. The white gauzy fabric of their teddy hangs loose, softly grazing the floor beneath them. The top lace snugly cups their breasts as they hang from their own weight. I catch just the barest glimpse of a tail swishing behind them that I know my boyfriend put inside their tight ass upon their arrival. I fight the urge to squirm at the sight of their muzzle, the need for them twisting my gut in anticipation.

When they approach, my boyfriend gives me a long, deep kiss. His free hand finds my neck and gently cups my throat. He trails it down my chest to my cleavage. He pulls back, the familiar hunger in his eyes making my heart flutter in my chest. He hands me the leash, which I loop around my wrist and hold firmly. I offer him a playful smile before I turn my attention to the puppy he's brought me. They look up at me with thinly veiled lust beneath a veneer of defiance. I know as soon as I get my hands on their pussy that facade will dissipate and they'll be putty in my hands. I lean forward, angling in such a way that their eyes are level with my cleavage. They reluctantly draw their eyes up to meet my gaze.

I scratch the space on their head between the large brown ears they've worn for the night and they sink into it a bit, a small bit of the tension in their body calming at the gentle touch. I am the nice one after all. But tonight isn't about being nice. Tonight's about using this puppy until they're a limp, well spent mess on the floor in front of me. I reach around their head and remove the muzzle. Ever the supportive partner, my boyfriend is ready for me as I hand it off to him. I look back to the puppy, their eyes meeting my own expectantly. I firmly grasp their chin and pull them towards me.

"Did you like being put on display for everyone here, mutt?" I whisper into their ear as I graze a hand down the length of their arm. I feel them shudder under my touch. They nod enthusiastically.

"Such a good, eager little slut you are puppy," I say, leaning back. By this point, my boyfriend has returned to stand beside me. I open my legs, feeling the wetness as the warm heat is met with the cold air of the room. I can smell my own need as I tug on their leash, pulling them closer to my pussy. I drape one leg over the arm of the chair and angle my pussy up towards my prize's face. By this point, a small crowd has begun to gather. I stare into the eyes of one of the onlookers.

"Eat, mutt."

And oh, does my puppy eat. They desperately lap at my dripping cunt like it holds the nectar of the gods. They drag their tongue up from my dripping hole to circle around my achingly aroused clit and my head drops to rest on the back of the chair. I let out an appreciative groan. I look over to my right and can see my boyfriend is hard beside me as he watches me use puppy's mouth. He glances down at me and smirks, moving to stand behind me.

He leans down until his beard almost tickles my face and reaches for my breasts. He grabs them and squeezes, eliciting a sharp shout of combined ecstasy and pain from me, driving me to grind my pussy into puppy's face as they continue to lap at my clit. I tug on their leash just a little tighter eliciting a groan from them. He doesn't let go as my cries turn to heady moans from the pain. I know that he's squeezing hard enough that his finger marks will decorate my breasts for weeks and it only drives me to grind into puppy's face harder.

The pressure is building in my core from their combined attention. Not touching myself for as long as I have has left me sensitive and I know I won't last long. But this moment is for me and me alone, and I'm going to take what I want from this puppy before I give them what they want. They've been waiting to cum longer than I have, and their desperate attempts to get me off reflect that. I look down and meet their hungry gaze as I grab the back of their head and ride their face. I look up, seeing the crowd has grown larger, some of them visibly hard as they watch us, and that's what sets me over the edge.

My boyfriend catches my face and locks me in a kiss as I groan my orgasm into his mouth. My body convulses with the force of it as I make a mess of the chair and puppy's face. I ride the waves of ecstasy as puppy continues to lap at my convulsing pussy. I only release their head from my cunt once I've felt most of the aftershocks subside. My body releases its tension and I float for a moment as my boyfriend breaks the kiss. He smiles at me and moves away to where I've set up my implements. It's time for the real show to begin.

I move puppy away from my still throbbing pussy, swollen and twitching, and sit them back on their knees. I look at them, their face glistening in the soft light with my

juices. I put both feet back on the ground and sit with my legs wide apart, elbows on my knees as I look them over.

"Strip."

Puppy hurriedly moves to remove their teddy, letting it pool at their feet beneath them. They wiggle around on the floor for a bit trying to maneuver it from beneath them and I have to stifle a laugh. Once they're back in their kneeling position, I stand. Their chest is rising and falling in unsteady breaths as I grab their arms and wrench them behind their back at the elbows.

My boyfriend has returned with my first hank of rope. I toss him an appreciative look as he kneels down in front of puppy and lazily fondles them. He slips a hand between their thighs and they let out an appreciative moan. We take a moment and simply rock with the rhythm he sets as he toys with their swollen clit. I appreciate the sight, the ache in my own pussy returning. Seeing the two of them together always gets me wet.

"Is our puppy nice and ready for us, love?" I ask. He smiles and lifts a hand up to the light, fingers coated in puppy's juices.

"I'd say so."

The crowd that's gathered behind me snickers. Puppy whines, and I can't tell if it's because he's stopped toying with their pussy or because of the embarrassment of everyone seeing how wet this is making them.

"Aw, did you think we'd let you cum this early, pup?" I whisper into their ear. "You should know us better than that by now."

I let puppy's arms go and begin to tie a harness around their chest, slowly dragging the rough rope over the soft skin beneath their breasts. Every time I run out of rope, my boyfriend hands me another hank. I move puppy into a seated position, turning them to face the crowd. They gasp as they realize how many people are watching them be used by us. I hurry to tie a blindfold around their eyes before they can take a look at anyone too closely. The crowd is made up almost completely of their play partners, and those who aren't, are good friends.

"Are you okay puppy?" I whisper into their ear as I run a finger up and down their arm. "We can always stop if this is too much."

"No," they say hurriedly. "I want this."

"Oh," I say, chuckling. "Well, in that case..."

I pull apart their knees, exposing their dripping pussy to the gathered crowd. They gasp, legs straining to close.

"Did I tell you that you could close your legs, mutt?" I growl into their ear at their sudden defiance. I look up to meet my boyfriend's gaze and motion to where I'm sitting behind them. "Would you mind?"

He crawls over to take my place behind puppy, looping his forearm through their arms and pushing their chest out to put their breasts on display. I grab a leg and hold it firmly in place as I start with first a single column, which steadily evolves into a rushed futomomo tie, their leg firmly folded in on itself. I grab another hank of rope and make quick progress on the other leg. The ends are quickly attached to their rope harness, making it impossible for them to close their legs again. I stand, looking down at them. They lay pressed against my boyfriend, arms still drawn back, legs drawn up to keep their pussy easily accessible. I move away from them, revealing their body to the gathered crowd. Some of them are openly rubbing their erections through their pants as others press their legs together as I was earlier. Good. I think they're ready. I smile down at puppy and my boyfriend and turn to face the crowd.

"Welcome everyone," I say. "Are you enjoying the show?" The crowd murmurs an excited affirmation.

"Well, I'm glad you are. But wouldn't you all enjoy it so much more if you were able to get a little more interactive?"

The gathered crowd cheers. I look back at the two sitting on the floor behind me. My boyfriend has started kissing their neck and whispering things into their ear. I smirk as I see their pussy twitch with excitement at whatever he's said to them.

"For the next hour, this puppy is free to use. Pussy, mouth. We just ask that you keep that cute little tail of theirs in place for us."

A thrum of excitement passes through the crowd. Some of them start to walk forward, but I put up a hand, stopping them.

"Oh, and one more thing. I think it goes without saying that we want the puppy as desperate as possible for all of us to use, so let's not make them cum until we're done using them. Are we in agreement here?"

The crowd once again murmurs in agreement. I smile and motion towards where puppy lays exposed, lying still against my boyfriend's chest. One of the members of the crowd moves forward again, kneeling in front of the exposed puppy and running a hand up their exposed cunt.

"Fuck you're wet," they say, almost in wonder. They begin rubbing at puppy's swollen pussy as they pull their hard cock from their pants. I see a touch of red color puppy's cheeks and smile. They're already starting to make the cute frustrated noises they make when they're desperate to cum, bucking their hips into the person's hand. I slink over to sit beside my boyfriend. He turns his head and kisses me deeply as I reach over to touch the puppy's breast, gently rolling their nipple between my fingers. The person at their pussy has already removed their hand from their dripping cunt and is instead rubbing the head of their dick back and forth between their dripping hole and their clit. In one fluid motion they push in and puppy arches their back.

Before I can really settle in to watch them get fucked, however, another member of the crowd comes up and lifts their skirt, riding puppy's beautiful face with abandon. At this point, they are straddling both my boyfriend and puppy in order to get what they want. I reach behind puppy and run my hand along my boyfriend's rigid length that's been pressed against the small of puppy's back this entire time, untouched for almost a week. He moans at the sudden touch and I smirk at him before we lock lips, his tongue ravishing my mouth in his need to be inside of someone in any way. The slightly undone, desperate version of him that hasn't cum in days is one of my favorite looks on him.

Someone else has come up and is kneading at puppy's other breast. The person fucking their pussy picks up their pace, slamming themselves deep into that tight hole. Puppy moans onto the pussy on their face as they do so, eliciting more excited noises from the person standing over them. My boyfriend holds their leg steady so all three of them don't collapse.

I move closer to puppy's pussy. The person fucking them angles their body up as I get closer, revealing just enough empty space for me to reach a hand over to rub the hard knub of their clit. Their back arches at the sudden touch and I smirk as their body starts to shake. I pull my hand away and their body sags just as the person fucking their pussy lets out a choked moan and slams balls deep into their pussy, emptying themselves completely inside them. They rest for only a moment before they pull out, releasing a stream of cum from puppy's wet pussy that drips down onto the floor beneath them.

It doesn't take long before the last person is replaced with someone else. They hike their short skirt up and straddle puppy's leg to grind their pussy onto them. They groan in pleasure as the person in front of them cums from riding puppy's face. Puppy continues lapping up their juices until they shudder, leaning forward and bracing themselves on my boyfriend's shoulders. He still holds puppy's arms behind their back and can't do much but sit stoically as they regain their composure, breasts hanging in his face.

Once they've moved away, a man comes up and starts fucking puppy's mouth with abandon, stopping only long enough for them to recover from gagging. It doesn't take him long before he pulls from their mouth and cums all over their chest. He's replaced by another who quickly does the same. The woman grinding on puppy's leg starts to tremble as she gets close to her own orgasm. I lean my head down to puppy's ear.

"I'm so proud of you, puppy," I whisper. "You're being such a good fuckpuppy whore for all of us."

I trail a hand down their body before I cup their pussy with my hand, rubbing roughly at their clit.

"This cunt is dripping for us. Do you like being used like this puppy?"

They whimper in response. I stop rubbing their clit and tsk at them.

"Now, I'm going to need a much more enthusiastic response than that. Do you like that we're using you however we see fit, mutt? That we're using your body to get off?"

"Yes, princess!" They call out as I place my hand back onto their pussy. My hand is slick with their juices. The woman riding puppy's leg shudders with her orgasm. She grabs hold of puppy's waist and greedily grinds harder into their thigh. Her moans take over the room and my own wetness becomes painfully apparent. My boyfriend reaches out a free hand and runs his fingers along my dripping cunt. I let out my own groan of appreciation as I start to work at puppy's pussy while the woman continues to ride their thigh in search of a second orgasm.

I look around the room and notice that some of the others are touching themselves, seemingly ready to go again at the sight of the four of us, and I grind myself into my boyfriend's hand. He pulls back, and just as I'm about to protest, plunges two fingers deep into me, curling them up to hit my g-spot. I cry out in pleasure as he fucks me with his fingers while circling my clit with his thumb. I feel puppy begin to shudder beneath me and I pull my hand away. They cry out in frustration, trying to thrash but unable to because of the rope. I chuckle and throw my head back as the woman riding their thigh cries out with another orgasm.

She's replaced by one of the guys again, who this time decides to cum inside their pussy, filling their already abused hole to overflowing with cum. When he pulls away, I replace his cock with my fingers, curving up gently to press into puppy's g-spot in the same way my boyfriend is working mine. Puppy makes a series of mewling sounds at that. My boyfriend begins to work my clit with more urgency and I lose my pace as my second orgasm of the night flows over me in a cascade of pleasure through my body. When I pull my fingers free, they're covered in a mix of puppy's juices and two people's cum. I look in my boyfriend's eyes and lick my fingers clean. Sensing it was almost time for him to cum too, my boyfriend releases puppy's arms from behind their back. I slowly untie their legs from their chest harness, releasing the futomomo and massaging their legs as they uncurl.

"How are you feeling, puppy?" I ask, leaning my body over theirs and nuzzling their face. They smile and nod.

"I'm doing really good, princess," they say.

"Are you ready for your reward for being a good whore for us tonight, pup?" "Yes, please!" They exclaim. The room erupts into laughter and their face lights up with a familiar flush of embarrassment. I motion for my boyfriend to grab their wand from the table I had set up before they arrived. I help puppy to their feet. They're a little unstable as they walk around the chair and lean their upper body over the back of it, leaving their ass perfectly exposed for me.

My boyfriend finally releases himself from his pants and places the tip of his cock at their mouth. They obediently part their lips and take him in. He slowly starts to pump himself into their mouth. He throws his head back in relief of finally being able to fuck something after all of these days of denial. He rips the blindfold off of their face, trusting that they'll be too focused on their own pleasure to pay attention to the crowd at the periphery.

"Fuck, your mouth feels so good," he says, slowly increasing his speed. Puppy chokes on his cock, and he slows down, pulling back just long enough for them to regain their breath. He shoves their mouth onto his balls as he jerks himself off before shoving his dick back into puppy's mouth. They moan around his dick and I see him start to come undone. He pulls free seconds before he cums thick ropes of pent up cum over puppy's face with a deep groan. My own pussy twitches at the sight of it. I make my way to the table and don my strap, the heavy weight of their knotted dildo at my front sending another thrill through me as puppy's noises get more desperate.

My boyfriend has moved behind them in my absence. His face level with their pussy, he moves their tail out of the way and plunges two fingers into their well used hole and places the wand on their swollen clit. He works his fingers in and out of their pussy at what I know is a sickeningly slow pace. I make my way over to them and stand just out of puppy's line of sight. My boyfriend looks from the strap to my face and I raise an eyebrow. He smirks and removes his fingers from their pussy. Just as they start to protest at the sudden emptiness, I step into view.

Their eyes take in the knotted dildo and widen with comprehension that they're about to get knotted in front of an entire room full of people. They look up at me with raw hunger in their eyes and I ruffle their hair. I move into the space my boyfriend has left and position the tip of my strap at puppy's opening. I work it back and forth, bumping into the wand my boyfriend still holds onto their clit. He moves it momentarily and lets me coat their folds in more cum and juices before I plunge into them just as he puts the wand back. Puppy screams in pleasure. He's bumped the wand up to its highest level.

I start to pump, my boyfriend grinding the wand into their clit in rhythm with me. I've angled myself to hit their g-spot with every downward thrust. They're folded over the chair in just the right spot to make every time I slide the dildo back into them feel all the more intense. At this point they are mewling.

12