Puppy's Degradation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I cum, princess?" they finally ask, body shaking.

"Beg, puppy."

"Please! Oh fuck, please can I cum, princess? I've been a good puppy tonight. Please. Please!"

"I don't know, guys. Do you think our fuckpuppy here has earned their orgasm tonight?"

Their entire body is shaking as they fight to stave off their orgasm. The crowd cheers in favor of puppy getting their orgasm and we oblige. I pick up the pace, driving them hard into the back of the chair as my boyfriend grinds the wand into their pussy. I grab their hair and lift their head up for leverage. Puppy's entire body convulses and they scream out their orgasm as I shove the knot through their opening. Their pussy clenches around it as they scream louder, and I'm forced to stay where I am as they groan through the aftershocks of their pleasure. The room smells like sex.

We stand there, panting in the afterglow of our scene. The room has settled into quiet. I sigh, gently running my hand up puppy's back and over the rope harness they still wear. My boyfriend disappears down the hall. I slowly pull the knot from their pussy as they squirm beneath me. I undo the strap and pull them up to stand in front of me. The rope comes off next, the slow release visibly settling them into that post-scene, floaty haze.

My boyfriend reappears with two bottles of water and two blankets, handing a set off to both of us. We both drink greedily, suddenly aware of just how thirsty we really are. I wrap puppy up in the softer blanket of the two, hand their ears over to my boyfriend and sit them down in the chair, taking the time they're in their haze to gently massage their head and run my fingers through the tangled mess that we've made of their hair.

I make my way down to their shoulders. There are a series of pretty obvious rope marks that are going to stick with them for a while. I poke them a little teasingly, but focus mainly on getting them as relaxed as I can. It's as I'm doing this that they finally notice who all is in the room and we all laugh as relief spreads across their face. "Did you really think I'd let just anybody fuck you like that while I'm topping you?" I ask jokingly, giving them a big hug. Their partners come forward one by one and wrap them up in big hugs. I take the time to disappear down the hall to the kitchen. I grab the big crock pot and an arm full of bowls and utensils for everyone. I place it in the middle of one of the large tables in the social room. I go back into the play room and grab hold of puppy's chair.

"You might want to lift your feet," I say before I start rolling them in the direction of the table. I'd made a hearty stew for everyone to eat after the scene. Puppy eats first, and they greet my bowl with much appreciation. I like to make my bottoms feel all warm and cozy. It's the least I can do as thanks for them letting me do the things I do with them.

My boyfriend comes up behind me after I had served everyone else. He gives me a quick peck on the cheek and rubs my back.

"We're all set up in there for cuddle puddle whenever you're ready," he says. I give him a smile and push a bowl of food into his hands. He smiles. "I can definitely make this disappear."

I smile back at him, settling in with my own bowl, glowing in the post-scene relief, happy to be with my kink family doing what we love most.

12