Puppy's Good Morning

Story Info
A wholesome, sexy story I wrote for my submissive.
1.1k words
4.57
5.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoMoshing
NoMoshing
189 Followers

Puppy stirred, becoming dimly aware of the world once again. The world around her felt soft and warm, and she tried in vain to drift back behind the veil of sleep, keeping her eyes closed and mind calm.

But the world of sensation persistently crept in. Puppy became aware of the soft, warm sheets enveloping her, the distant sound of birdsong in the world beyond her Master's bedroom. Most of all, the firm, fleshly pillar of her Master's arm, around which she had wrapped herself, unconsciously clinging to her owner in sleep and resting her head on his bicep. He was still asleep, resting on his back behind her, his soft snores a deep rumble. It was, in short, the perfect way to wake up.

Puppy released her Master's arm, shifting around to face him as carefully as she could, trying her best not to wake him. Her Master was nearly twice her age, his tight, curly beard shot through with grey, his face, though relaxed in his rest, still creased with wear. Puppy couldn't help but run a hand over his chest, feeling the contours of his body, the silky tangle of his body hair.

Nobody had ever made Puppy feel as safe and as cared for as this man. He could make Puppy happy, make her smile when things were well. When Puppy was upset, he was able to calm her down and provide comfort. When they made love together, he took control as a Master should, hard and dominating when Puppy was serving him, but gentle and nurturing when Puppy wasn't in the right place to please him as a slave should. That he made Puppy feel so safe meant they both could explore the limits of their sadomasochism together, Puppy knowing deep in her heart that her owner would never violate her limits, or pressure Puppy into allowing those limits to be broken.

In short, Puppy served her Master with all her heart, not simply because he could turn Puppy on with a few murmured words and the lightest of touches, but because he took care of Puppy, making his home a safe space for her and accepting Puppy for who they are.

Puppy's hand drifted further down, until she felt the stiff, fleshy rod between his legs. her fingers brushed along it's length, causing Master's breathing to change, subtly, in his sleep. No matter what depraved acts they had enjoyed the night before, Master often woke up with morning wood, which Puppy delighted in attending to every day. Puppy was often a poor sleeper, and waking up her Master this way was one of her most beloved duties.

Wrapping her fingers around his heavy cock, Puppy stroked it slowly, watching Master's face carefully, not yet ready to disturb his sleep, but wanting his member to be at it's full hardness before she pleased him. She could feel Master's cock swell in her hand, rising until it had the texture of a steel rod covered by a layer of velvet.

Puppy could feel her nipples hardening and her pussy getting wet in anticipation, as she slowly drew up the sheets and slipped underneath the blankets. She usually only wore panties to bed, so the feeling of her bare nipples brushing against the soft bamboo sheets as she tunnelled underneath their blankets almost made Puppy moan. Enclosed by layers of fabric, Puppy was inundated with their smells- her Master's sweat, the musky smell of Puppy's pussy and Master's cum from the previous night's adventures.

It didn't take long for Puppy to find the curve of her Master's hip, and then, propping herself up on her elbows, the glorious pillar of her Master's cock. Puppy took only a moment to gather her spit, before reaching out to cradle his shaft in one hand, and lick up it's length in one soft, long trail.

Master shifted slightly, groaning in his sleep in a way that made Puppy grin. She leaned forward, opening her mouth and wrapping her lips around the fat, smooth head of his cock. Her breasts came to rest against his thigh as Puppy swirled her tongue around her Master's cockhead, coaxing another groan from Master. Puppy began lightly stroking the shaft, and her other hand slipped between Master's thighs. She let her fingertips lightly stroke the velvet bag holding Master's balls.

Puppy loved every inch of her Master's cock. This was the cock she belonged to, the cock that she had been born to please- Puppy believed that with every ounce of her being. She stimulated the cockhead with her wet tongue and lips, focusing on the oh so sensitive glans. One of Puppy's hands wrapped around Master's shaft, gripping lightly as she lazily stroked along his length. She gently ran her fingertips over his sac, gently teasing and playing with the precious orbs within, that made the thick seed that Puppy loved to coax from her Master's body.

Master moaned aloud, shifting again, and Puppy could feel his big hand reach underneath the blankets to rest on her head. Puppy's Master was awake now, but he didn't stop her or take over. Although Puppy loved her Master taking control and using her mouth as an onahole, if it pleased him, even more than having the freedom to please Master according to her wishes, today he was letting Puppy keep the reins. Instead, his fingers ran through her hair, his slightest touch sending a thrill through Puppy's body. It was her turn to moan around the fat cockhead she was suckling on, as her Master caressed her head like the little pet that she was.

When it happened, it came all at one. Puppy felt her Master's sac tighten, his pulse and breathing quicken, all heralding the flood of thick, salty seed that filled Puppy's mouth. Puppy eagerly accepted all of it, pushing it aside with her tongue to welcome the next blast of cum to into her submissive little mouth. Three jets of rich semen exploded into her mouth, and Puppy took it all.

Puppy's mouth came off of her Master's cock, and she rose, poking her head out from under the blankets to show Master her mouthful of cum. Master smiled and gave his Puppy a nod, and Puppy swallowed, savouring the salty taste and the feeling of the thick, warm liquid running down her throat.

Master sat up in bed a little, just long enough to press a kiss to his Puppy's forehead. Puppy smiled, and wriggled closer to her Master, putting an arm across his chest, as Master's hand found Puppy's scalp again, and lovingly stroked her hair. He took a deep breath, suppressed a yawn, and murmured "Good Puppy."

It was all the reward she needed.