Movie Spanks

Story Info
Wife exposed in movie, reacts, gets spanked publically.
1.7k words
4.25
10.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Movie Spanks

My naughty Sue still wanted to be exposed to strangers while making it look accidental or she had no choice. Having no choice meant she lost a bet and was honor bound to pay it off. It meant accepting a dare and again honor bound to do it or face the consequences -- which she hoped meant she had to flash or strip. As long as it wasn't her fault and didn't have to admit it.

She loved wearing wrap around skirts on windy days with her hands full so she couldn't cover up. Usually, she had panties on, but not always. Her beautiful trimmed pussy glistening in the sun was a constantly pretty sight. I was always nearby to take pictures we would later enjoy or maybe share with friends as she pretended embarrassment yet watched through spread fingers.

She usually went to work braless in button down blouses that gaped at nipple level when she moved. Any and everyone on her right were treated to her perfect stiff nipple as she pretended not to know. I was seated on her right one day when a coworker was next to me and Sue put both fists on her hips. Her nipple level button popped with enough energy that she had to know -- she briefly glanced at the open button. The usual small gap easily tripled and exposed her shapely naked tit and stiff nipple floating under her top. At least the two of us closest to her licked our lips. When she moved away, I asked the other guy what he felt when he saw a full bare tit. He looked at Sue, then back at me with a puckered smile and wriggling fingers, "I want to squeeze and suck it." I smiled and nodded. Neither of us told Sue her top was open -- she wouldn't like that.

One Saturday, she went deep sea fishing with several guys from work. I didn't go since I'd feed the fish rather than catch any. The photos she brought back confirmed my suspicions. They all showed her in her small, low riding, blue bikini bottoms and halter top. The top that flapped in any breeze and exposed one full tit or both. In every photo, two of the men had their arms around her and were flexing her shoulders so her tits were popping out and exposed to them and often to the camera. Seeing her shapely B cup and perfect nipple(s) clearly lit in daylight still made my cock throb. Once I accepted she was an exhibitionist, I helped contrive scenes where she was "accidentally" exposed. She wasn't ready to admit it yet.

We often had small groups of people over for grilling or impromptu gatherings. When Sue came to the tale with hands full, I'd reach out to help. Instead, I'd push her tube top down to expose her tits and leave her hands full. Sometimes, I'd pull her loosened bikini bottoms down instead. Exposing her pussy like that gave her a huge thrill. After staggering to the table with her bottoms around her ankles, she'd take her time putting the tray down to give everyone a long look at her beautiful pussy, then turn to show us her sweet ass and finally bend to pull up her bikini as we stared at her butt hole and swollen pussy. Noisy complaints aside, she loved blushing and exposing everything.

Planning a bigger exposure that still seemed accidental became harder beyond the simple acts. I came up with a scene, but I chose not to share some details and hoped her reaction would be strong enough. "Honey, lets catch a movie matinee. The film isn't important." I winked. She understood she was in for some fun and the less she knew the better. "Wear a movie skirt (meaning short and loose) and a button down short sleeve blouse." She gave me a wry look. "Don't ask."

Choosing 50 Shades (before I knew how awful it was) guaranteed the type of audience I wanted -- horny and bold. I took an aisle seat in the middle section a dozen or so rows from the back. Several people were near us in the middle section and across in a side section. Sue took a seat to my right and sunk into her seat to watch the movie. She surprised me when she got into a few of the raw sex and whipping scenes. Once she started getting aroused, I added my personal touch. When she started rubbing her chest, I opened her buttons in the dark. When I opened the last and pulled her top wide open, she was panting and ignored the cold air making her nipples hard and the flickering film lighting her tits for those around us who heard her gasps.

As she rubbed her tits, I slid a hand up her thigh taking her loose skirt up her sexy legs. Once her skirt reached her hips, I gently rubbed her slit, her swelling clit, and her taint. When I pushed her panties aside, entered her wet warmth, and sucked a perfect nipple, she gasped and climaxed. Unusually aroused enough to extract my cock, she began stroking it as I pushed her skirt to her navel. A sudden bright scene lit up her exposed pussy, tits, and hand on my cock. All that was too much for her to ignore.

She suddenly stood and shouted in a rage, "HOW DARE YOU EXPOSE ME TO ALL THESE STRANGERS?" She let her skirt fall back in place as she shook her finger at me. For a moment, I wasn't sure if she were truly enraged or just posturing. "I'M TAKING THE CAR. YOU CAN FIND YOUR OWN WAY HOME." At least a dozen people watched her storm up the aisle, her blouse still wide open, her B cups shaking, her stiff nipples still inspiring lust. I sat quietly and shrugged as the strangers sat and watch the film. Not two minutes later, she returned with a giant drink cup. Standing in the aisle, she dumped the full cup of cold water on me, "YOU THINK YOU MADE ME WET? ENJOY THE COLD WATER AND AIR!" She threw the cup at me and turned away.

Before she took two steps, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to me and across my lap. Speaking loudly, I said, "That was extremely rude of you. I was just trying to satisfy you and even had you orgasm. You deserve a spanking." With her legs in the aisle and her ass on my arm rest, I pulled her loose skirt up onto her back and smacked a cheek hard. She lurched, but refused to cry out. "I see your panties are much too comforting." As I wiggled her panties down to her knees and exposed her ass, I saw several strangers watching how the film lit up her bare ass.

She cried out, "No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, but don't let these strangers see my ass." A few of them stood in the aisle, close to Sue. Her ass shook nicely as she struggled and I held her down. SMACK. She lifted off my leg, exposing her tits again, and cried out. I pulled the back of her blouse over her head and rolled it into her mouth. Now bare backed, skirt crumpled around her waist, tits, long legs, and ass on display, I slapped her other cheek hard, then rubbed it gently as others watched.

"My wife disturbed your movie too, maybe you should also give her a few spanks." One of the men pet her smooth, sexy, reddening cheeks. He slapped it and Sue twisted to confirm a stranger's hand on her ass. Two men moved to the row in front of us for a good look. One man in the aisle slid Sue's panties off her feet and another spread her legs. She screamed into her blouse. A hand came down on her ass; another spread her cheeks and rubbed her asshole. Two men rubbed their exposed stiff cocks. One slid two fingers into her wet pussy while another slapped her ass hard. The one with his fingers in her pussy stroked her thigh before finding her clit. She raised her ass as he stroked her. Her raised ass proved too much for another man who spread her cheeks and rubbed her rosebud. He leaned down and licked her rear hole. She resisted, then moaned and accepted a stranger's tongue probing her ass.

"No fucking," I said. The stranger with fingers deep in my wife was a woman. After relinquishing Sue's clit to one of the men, she slid up Sue's belly and discovered my cock was still exposed and now stiff as iron. She smiled as she rubbed it against Sue's tit and captured a nipple. Releasing my cock too soon, she pushed her tank top over her big bare tits. As she kept pumping Sue's pussy, she leaned in to rub a nipple across my lips; she pushed her shorts to her knees and put my free hand on her hairy wet pussy. Someone slapped Sue's ass as I fingered the pretty stranger. Sue watched. When the stranger shuddered and came on my fingers, she pulled her fingers from Sue's soaked snatch and licked them clean as I licked her tasty juices off my fingers. She sat next to Sue. SMACK. Sue shook as she cupped the stranger's pussy. Three men were poking Sue. One fingered her noisy pussy; one rubbed her clit; the last had twisted two fingers into her ass. Someone else was smacking her red ass, but she no longer complained.

Waiting until she climaxed again, I watched these strangers enjoying my wife and her enjoying them. Sue had her fingers in the stranger as I sucked her tit. When Sue flexed and shuddered, I pushed her skirt into place to say playtime was over. The female stranger kissed me and my cock then dispersed with her husband and the others. Sue slowly caught her breath as I gently rubbed her sore ass under her skirt. She stood, light headed and blouse still in her mouth. As I moved her blouse back onto her back, she leaned on me yet left it wide open. "Did you enjoy my scenario as much as it seems?"

"Yes, oh yes. It was much better than the movie. I love you. I don't suppose I get my panties back? When can we do it again?"

==== 5 hr 1700 04/20/24 =====

4/20/24 seminal image: wife exposed in movies. Reacts. Gets spanked