Pure Indulgence Ch. 01

Story Info
Priya gets an early morning visit from Kenji.
3k words
4.14
4.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffo66
griffo66
15 Followers

I was sprawled out on my king-size bed when wakefulness came to me through the sounds of chirping birds outside, and the lazy haze of the morning sun peeking between the houses on the far end of the street and into my bedroom window. I stretched out like the poshest of cats, enjoying the rumbling of my muscles deep in my body. Reaching my hand out to my nightstand, I grabbed my tablet and checked the time... 7:13.

Ugh, too early...

My eyes adjusted to the light and I peeked over to the upholstered bench far side of the bedroom; the suitcase my husband was packing the night before was now gone; he left to catch the early morning flight.

That's when a wonderful realization came to me: it was Saturday, and I had the whole weekend to myself. No responsibilities, no appointments, just me alone in a big house in Chelsea.

What am I going to do with myself all day?

My husband had gone to Paris for the weekend — "on business", or so was his cover story. I knew about his mistress, the one he supported every month in a pricey flat with a view of the Champs-Élysées. I didn't mind that he kept a lover on the side, since my relationship with him was purely formal; a marriage arranged by our parents in the old country. We made a good match financially, I guess, though we never built any sort of affection for one another. In fact, all we really ever did together was keep up appearances for the sake of Society.

But these appearances — shallow as they were — had to be kept; neither one of us wanted to manage the scandal of a divorce. So I pretended that I didn't know about his affairs, and I kept my own dalliances out of his sight.

And I had a lot of dalliances.

But my husband wasn't here now, and I felt a surge of excitement. I threw off the covers and dashed to my shoe closet, where I had hidden my throwaway mobile phone: the one not registered in my name, not linked to any email address I normally use, locked with a long string of numbers only I knew, and with the sort of Hello Kitty phone cover that my absent-minded best friend tends to favour, bless her heart. I flipped it open: and tapped my fingers impatiently as it powered on and connected to the network. I saw one new message waiting for me, perfect! It was from Kenji, sent two days ago. Just the thought of him made my tummy somersault. Kenji always knew how to make me laugh. Among other things.

I plopped back down on my bed, crossed my legs, and opened the message. It was a picture of his toned torso, and a hand gripped around his erect cock. Most of his face was outside the frame, his lips were in a sly smirk as he snapped this picture in the mirror. It was one of many naughty pics he'd sent me, and I had catalogued them all.

Kenji: My little friend wants to say hi

I couldn't help but giggle at the caption.

Me: Bring your friend over today, I'd love to give him a proper hello

I chuckled as I pressed Send, relishing the butterflies in my tummy. I took a moment to look through the pictures Kenji had sent to me over the course of our affair (side note: he was so, so cute the first time he asked if it would be all right to send a dick pic!). In each photo he was lithe, with smooth fair skin and spiky black hair that appeared naturally effortless at first but that was actually styled painstakingly each morning (I know, I've seen his routine). I loved running my fingers through it, messing it up, and pulling at it as thrusted into me with that classic look of tortured ecstasy.

Kenji was very expressive, but what really got me about him was his smile. In photo after photo, he always had the prettiest smiles, from toothy grins, to sly smirks, to full ear to ear beams.

The phone buzzed in my hand.

Kenji: Are you alone?

That was fast! I expected him to be asleep at this early hour.

I held off on replying as I browsed through more pictures, coming across one of my favourites: we had taken a post-sex bedroom selfie together, his hand around my hips pulling me close as he kissed me on the cheek. My skin was shiny and golden brown, my dark hair cascaded down to my lower back, and sweat glistened across my body. That one made me bite my lip, as I was suddenly reminded of the intoxicating scent he wore, and the musk of his manhood.

Me: Husband is away for the weekend, so I've got the whole house to myself. Just let yourself in and come find me.

Kenji: <3 <3 I'll be over in twenty. <3 <3

I dashed out of my bed for the shower, hastening to get ready for him. I emerged some time later, feeling refreshed and wearing nothing but my navy blue bathrobe. I ran down the stairs, my footsteps echoing in the empty house, unlocked the front door, then returned to my room to straighten the bed, arrange the pillows, and lay comfortably against them.

My heart was pounding as soon enough I heard the sound of a car enter the driveway, followed by my front door opening and closing. My breath caught and I tried to steady it. I was already wet from the anticipation of him. I unfastened my robe and let the soft fabric part across my naked body, while posing my hand behind my head, which felt a bit over the top - a bit Playboy centerfold, I admit, but I knew Kenji would love it.

His hurried footsteps echoed in the same hall, and a moment later he pushed open my bedroom door. Kenji — that beautiful man — paused at the threshold, his eyes wide with shock and delight. He drank in the sight before him, admiring my every curve. I saw his mouth open ever so slightly.

I teased his senses by slowly caressing my hip with my fingers, while sliding one of my smooth thighs against the other as I crossed my legs over my eager clit. "What kept you?" I asked in the most breathless, sultriest voice I could muster.

"I ran at least three red lights to get here," Kenji said as he tore off his jacket and threw it to the ground, while struggling to take off his jeans. He was so full of adrenaline and testosterone that his hands were shaking. I loved watching him strip, and I had to slip a finger over my hot swollen clit — I sighed. This display only served to drive him wilder until he was falling to the ground in a mass of tangled clothes, like a desperate hungry animal.

"You are so hot when you touch yourself," his voice came through amidst the angry flapping of fabric being thrown around. When at last he stood up he was as naked as I was, and he took a moment to pause, to give me the chance to admire him.

"Hmm, come here love," I beckoned. He was so gorgeous with his toned torso, smooth skin and cock standing at perfect attention.

My thighs opened and I reached my arms out to him; he pounced on me without hesitation. I squealed with delight as I felt his warm body pressed up against me. His lips bit into mine and the smell of his cologne made me moan.

"Priya..." he whispered my name as he kissed my neck and it made me immediately tighten my legs around him. His lips pressed into my collar and down to the soft skin of my breasts, finding their way to my nipples. With both hands he squeezed my breasts together, kissing each in turn and sending shockwaves through me.

"I missed you," I told him. His eyes tore away from my tits and he looked at me with a broad smile.

"Me too. Damnit, when was the last time we were in here, anyway?"

My affair with Kenji had been going on for about two years now, but we had only ever seen each other maybe a dozen times, usually whenever my husband would be out of town and I had no other social obligations... a very small overlap. "Since March...?" I took a guess.

He buried his face in my breasts again, and I laughed. "What are you in the mood for?" he asked when he came up for air.

That was the question, wasn't it? I didn't have an answer for what I wanted; I just wanted.

He crawled up my body until his nose was almost touching mine. He looked me in the eyes and deepened his voice. "I think I'm going to put my mouth on your wet cunt, and taste you until you're shaking on my tongue."

My pussy clenched hard at his words. My heart was racing and as soon as he said it, I knew in that moment it was all that I yearned for in the world. Somehow "please..." managed to escape my lips even as most of my blood was leaving my head.

He crawled down my body, letting his mouth mark his passage, and trapped one of my nipples between his lips, pinching it, and sending a shiver down my spine and causing my back to arch. When he descended to my soft tummy I felt his arm wrap around me from underneath, holding me tight.

Kenji knew how to electrify me. My breathing grew erratic and shallow. My hands and fingers didn't know where to turn first, desiring to feel his skin, to entangle themselves in his hair, or to touch those parts of myself where he was absent.

Then he reached my legs, and teased my clit by deliberately not kissing it! He sucked on my inner thighs one at a time, drawing closer to my pussy before pulling away.

"Kenji!" I whined, which only made him chuckle. "Why are you doing this?"

"Have I ever told you how pretty your pussy is, Priya? How it drives me wild?" The tone of his voice was enough to make me quiver. When his hunger to taste me got the better of him, he pushed back my legs, opening me completely to him. I felt that unmistakable mix of satisfaction, relief, and excitement that came with the first contact of his mouth on my clit. My juices mixed with his wet tongue and I felt them trickle down my ass, soaking the bed sheet.

Kenji's torso twisted under me to get comfortable between my thighs, and my breathing finally began to stabilize as my initial excitement transformed into a pleasurable trance, my muscles going limp as I focused all my attention on the experience of his tongue working its rhythm. I wove my fingers through his spiky hair.

My other hand rubbed one of my nipples. I was in heaven.

At school I was always taught to speak the Queen's English: perfectly poised for all occasions. I use it as I would a security blanket, to deal graciously with the humdrum facets of everyday life. But there are two exceptions to this rule: one occurs when I speak to my family, in which I revert to the language of my mother. The other is in moments like right now, when I was on the brink of having my brains fucked out. In moments like these the Queen would slip from her throne, lying naked and filthy in the gutter.

I don't know how long the moment lasted as I lay there being tasted. But soon the pressure began to build deep inside me. And then

"Kenji, oh fuck..."

My fingers that had woven themselves into his hair suddenly constricted, and my hips rocked against his mouth as I fucked his tongue. Kenji reached a hand up and grasped at my tit, kneading it as he pinched my stiff nipple, and the combined sensation sent me over the edge.

"Don't stop ... I'm gonna cum!"

My mouth opened and my eyes squeezed painfully shut as I rode his mouth, spreading my juices all around him. I must have howled because my throat felt raw by the time I was finished. "Slutty fucking Mary mother of Jesus I needed that..." I loosened the vice grip of my thighs around my lover's head, and exhaled as I came down from my orgasm.

"Hmmmmm" I heard the hum of his reply.

He didn't leave; his mouth still held fast to me, his tongue poised to torment my overly sensitive clit. I looked down at him with my vision still a blur, but when our eyes met I saw the mischief he had planned.

"Kenji..." I warned, but he only closed his eyes in response, as though savouring an exquisite delicacy. His tongue lapped at my clit again, sending repeated shockwaves throughout my body, and a pleading mewling sound from my lips. I tried to move my legs to push him off, but they only held on to his head more tightly, as though allied to him and his intentions.

"Fuck, oh don't you fucking stop!" I gasped as he drew another orgasm out from me as I spasmed on my matress. It felt amazing, and it almost hurt, and I loved it. But I knew Kenji, he had amazing stamina, and if I didn't stop him now, he'd lick my pussy all day until I was just a puddle on the floor. As tempting as that was, I needed something else from him.

"I need your goodman bellend inside me right now." I tried to sound authoritative and commanding... I don't know if that's how I came across. Still, he pushed himself up and drew himself upon my body, kissing me on the mouth as his weight pressed against me. His cock pushed against my sopping wet opening and slid in effortlessly.

"Oh you feel amazing," he said as he slowly pulled out and pushed back in. His motion was slow and deliberate... Kenji was always like that: he knew exactly what I wanted, but made me wait for it, work for it. I gripped the back of his neck with both hands, and used my elbows to squeeze my tits together for him.

That did it! He started to pick up the pace at my lascivious display, slamming into me with wet slaps that echoed down the hall.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I encouraged in rhythm with his thrusts. "Fuck. Me. Just. Like. That!"

My hands released his neck and grabbed hold of the sheets around me, clasping them as my body arched with the next ecstatic release. No sooner had I cum that Kenji pulled out and dove again between my legs to lap up my juices during my afterglow. I writhed under his tongue, relishing the agonizing sensation. But I knew I could not take it for long. I sat up and drew him to me and kissed him deeply. "Get on your back," I ordered, "it's my turn."

He plopped down on his back and nestled between his legs, holding his cock: smooth, veiny skin over a steel hard shaft glistening wet with my essence. I took him in my mouth and admired the way his eyes rolled back as I did so. Kenji moaned desperately as I cupped his balls in one hand and slid my lips up and down the length of him. I pressed my thumb against the base of his cock, making it harden grow even harder.

"Babe, you're so good at that!" he groaned.

"Hmmmgfhg" I mumbled in response, suddenly feeling like the powerful one while he was at my mercy. I pumped his shaft with my hand as I sucked him. Every once in a while I would give his balls a firm squeeze, which always rewarded me with a satisfying groan from him. I could taste the saltiness of Kenji's pre-cum. Any moment now. So I pulled my head up and released my seal around him with a pop. "How do you want to cum?"

"Oh..." he tried to explain, "I think..." he tried but couldn't finish his sentence.

"Better answer quick," I threatened as I stroked him, "or all you're getting is my hand. Or is that what you want, you filthy boy?"

He somehow found his strength and answered, "I want to cum inside you."

"Oh yeah? You want to feel yourself cum in my mouth?"

"No, your pussy!" He begged. "Ride me and make me cum!"

He didn't have to ask me twice. I jumped on him and pushed my palms into his chest as I spread my legs again. I enveloped him with my pussy and bounced my ass on top of him.

His arms and hands had taken on a life of their own. They grabbed my tits, then both of my ass cheeks, then grabbed hold of my hips, but I ultimately was in charge now. I took both of his wrists and pushed them over his head onto the pillow, which stretched me along his body so that my tits were again at his mouth.

"Priya, I..." It felt amazing when I gagged him with my breast, and he took my nipple between his lips. His body stiffened all over, and I felt his lips press together hard on my nub. "MMMGGFGghhh...!" He never had the chance to finish his sentence before it devolved into a mass of grunts and passionate cries. I felt his cock harden even more as he spent himself inside me.

I collapsed on top of him, sweating and tired. "What a wonderful start to a Saturday..." I giggled.

griffo66
griffo66
15 Followers