Pure Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet, of course, the idea of being a lesbian filled her with nothing but joy.

"What do you think, Niha?" Scarlett asked. "Do you think you might be a lesbian?"

Niha didn't know what to say. It was so hard to think, with so much joy pounding through her veins. Being a lesbian still didn't make any sense to her, but agreeing suited her drug-induced mood much, much better.

"Um... maybe?" she settled on eventually, giggling shyly, vapidly.

The huge, greedy smiles on her new friends' faces were the perfect reward. Happiness surged up in her chest.

"Maybe?" Scarlett cooed, turning to Everly. "Look, the poor thing sounds so confused! Let's see if we can help her figure things out."

"I love the nervous ones," Everly laughed. "They make the best toys. It's so easy to get them all twisted up inside."

Niha didn't know what they were talking about, but that only made her happier.

"She's really taken to Joy," Scarlett agreed. "Better than I could have hoped. She was a wonderful choice, my darling. Ideal prey."

As Niha listened to the two of them talking past her, something finally clicked in her joy-drunk mind: they were talking about her. About drugging her. About manipulating her. They must have been lying before, about why they had come to talk to her. They'd simply been trying to get her to take Joy, so they could have their way with her.

"Oh," Niha exclaimed under her breath.

It seemed vaguely appropriate that this revelation should have made her feel angry, or scared, or betrayed. It didn't. It just made her feel yet more joy. Intellectually, Niha knew that this was because of the drug she'd taken. It was twisting her emotional responses, making sure she was an ideal, placid, eager subject for whatever Everly and Scarlett had planned. But that, too, was just another source of joy.

And since she didn't feel upset or scared, there was absolutely no reason for Niha to consider running away or trying to find help.

Instead, she just sat there and waited for Everly and Scarlett to finish talking to each other, smiling happily at her newfound comprehension.

"Pay attention, Niha," Scarlett chided. Niha snapped back to attention, and was glad of the reminder.

"Hi," she said blandly.

Everly giggled at her. "Silly little drugged-up slut," she commented. Niha giggled happily too.

"Tell me, Niha," Scarlett said, ignoring her partner. "Does this feel good to you?"

She started rubbing her hand more deliberately and purposefully along the front of Niha's panties, tracing the outline of her lips with her fingertip. Niha moaned happily.

"Yeah!" she gasped. Everything felt good. Her brain was a frothing cauldron of endorphins.

"And how about this?"

Scarlett pulled her panties aside and started to push her fingertips into Niha's pussy. Her touch was electric.

"Y-yeah," Niha breathed. It felt better than good. It was amazing.

"This?" Everly put in, squeezing Niha's ass extra-hard.

Niha moaned again. Everly was being so rough with her that it almost hurt, but nothing could taint the absolute joy Niha was feeling.

"What kind of girl feels good when other girls are touching her?" Everly asked, grinning. "A lesbian, right?"

Eager, happy agreement was almost automatic. The only thing holding Niha back was thoughts of her boyfriend. "Um... but..."

"Shh," Everly insisted. With her other hand, she reached up and gripped Niha's chin, and started tilting her head up and down. "You don't need to argue, right Niha? Just be happy. Just nod and smile and say 'yes' like a nice, happy girl."

Niha's smile widened. It was so nice of Everly to tell her what to do like that. It must have been; it made her so happy. "Yes. Yes. Yes."

She kept nodding her head in the rhythm Everly had set for her, even after the blue-haired woman took her hand away.

"You're a lesbian?" Everly tested.

It was so very happy and easy for Niha to do nothing but what Everly had instructed. "Yes!"

Saying 'yes' made her so joyful.

"Hmm, I'm not sure," Scarlett mused, as kept delicately fingering Niha's wet cunt. "Maybe it's just us, Everly. Why don't we check?"

She stretched out an arm and plucked a drunk-looking girl away from a passing gaggle. She looked at Scarlett with the tipsy, giddy expression of someone who was just happy to go along with anything.

"Excuse me," Scarlett said softly. "My friend here needs some help. We're trying to decide if she's a lesbian or not."

"Oh yeah?" the drunk girl dissolved into giggles.

"Why don't you give her a feel?" Scarlett suggested. "See what you think?"

A little clarity returned to the drunk girl's eyes as she focused on the spectacle that lay before her: Niha, with her legs spread and her jeans pulled down, being nakedly groped and molested by two other women. She licked her lips, taking Niha's happy smile and agreeable nodding for consent.

"Sure," she giggled.

Niha arched her back and pressed her chest forward as the drunk girl reached out to grope her chest. She just wanted to be helpful. Scarlett and Everly had done such a wonderful job showing her how good it felt to be helpful and agreeable. The way the drunk girl's hand roamed over her breasts, uncoordinated, squeezing and pinching, brought yet more happy giggles to her lips.

"Totally, like, a dyke," the drunk girl pronounced, as she was rolling one of Niha's nipples between thumb and forefinger. Then she stumbled off, and disappeared back into the bar crowd.

"See?" Everly was grinning wickedly. "Told you."

"So you did," Scarlett purred. "I guess it's decided, Niha. You're a lesbian."

"Wow," was Niha's only reply. As absurd as it seemed, it stood to reason. She was feeling so very good about being felt up and touched by women, and if everyone else thought that meant she was a lesbian, she was too happy to argue. And if the thought of being a lesbian made her feel such joy, wasn't that the biggest sign of all?

"Not just that," Everly pressed. "You're a lesbian slut. A total exhibitionist. You just like getting touched by random girls at a bar, after all."

Niha's eyes widened. That was a lot to process. But as ever, it was undeniable. Her joy was her guide.

"A free-use lesbian?" Scarlett feigned surprise. "My goodness! Maybe she does know how to have fun after all. Is that what you are, Niha?"

Niha didn't know how to reply, but that didn't matter. Everly had already taught her; all she had to do was nod and smile and say: "Yes."

Both of the other women laughed at her, as Niha bubbled with joy.

"You're...?" Scarlett prompted.

"A free-use lesbian slut," Niha replied, without hesitation.

Just saying it made her happy. Her face hurt from grinning, but she wasn't about to stop. The pain was just as joyous as everything else. She was a free-use lesbian slut.

Everly snorted. "I guess that means it's probably time to dump your stupid boyfriend."

For the first time, Niha's joy flickered, threatening to wane. Everly's comment was like a bucket of ice water being dumped over her head. "It's... my...?"

"Oh?" Scarlett seemed more amused than worried by her resistance. "What have we here?"

"I..."

Niha was struggling to reconcile Everly's comment with what she'd always felt and known about her boyfriend. She wanted to agree. She wanted to agree so very much. Agreeing seemed like such a happy thing. And yet, Everly's comment was so... so mean. So harsh. It was difficult to make sense of that alongside memories and thoughts of her boyfriend - memories and thoughts that were, in themselves, sources of joy. Niha started to worry. Her skin started to crawl.

"I think I know what's going on," Everly said, pointing. "Our new baby dyke didn't finish her drink."

It was true. There was still at least an inch of liquid remaining in Niha's class.

"Not a full dose, huh," Scarlett remarked. "I thought the amount she took would be plenty. Maybe she's a little more resistant than she thought." She turned to look straight at Niha. "Niha, don't you want to drink the rest?"

She did. The mere suggestion of it, dangled under her nose, made Niha incredibly happy. Obeying it seemed only natural. And yet, something was telling her that she should hold on to the quiet, nagging worry in the back of her mind. Slowly, uncomfortably, she shook her head.

"Goodness." Scarlett laughed. "You're really trying, aren't you? Well, don't worry, sweetie. Let me make this nice and easy for you."

"N-no," Niha whimpered quietly, but she was helpless to prevent what happened next.

Scarlett lifted Niha's glass to her own lips, and downed the remainder of Niha's drugged drink.

And then, she pressed her lips to Niha's.

The kiss was a joyous, riotous firework. The sensation was so pleasurable and so warm that it swept aside all of Niha's reluctance. She couldn't help accepting Scarlett's tongue into her mouth, and she didn't think to stop herself from swallowing it as Scarlett passed her the rest of her drink through the kiss.

Scarlett was a very, very good kisser, and her kiss made Niha very, very happy.

Especially once the rest of the Joy slammed into effect.

Niha sat back in her seat, her body limp and unresisting. She was seeing stars. Everything was so good, so happy, so full of joy. Everything was perfect. Everything right here, right now, was perfect.

And that meant, most of all, Everly and Scarlett.

"I wanted her first gay kiss," Everly said to Scarlett, pouting.

"Oops," Scarlett replied apologetically. "But wasn't that hot?"

Everly's pout vanished. "Yeah," she giggled. "It was." Then, to Niha: "so, as I was saying. It's time to get over your lame boyfriend, Niha. Being a lesbian is so much better."

Niha nodded, and nodded, and nodded, and nodded. She felt like she could go on nodding and smiling and agreeing until the end of time. "Yes. Yes. Yes."

Everything was joy, and nothing else mattered.

"Doesn't this feel better than your boyfriend does?" Scarlett started moving her fingers faster and faster inside Niha, reaching deeper, teasing out her pleasure.

"Yes," Niha moaned, nodding. "Yes."

"Wouldn't you rather be with girls instead?" Everly whispered into her other ear. "Doesn't that sound better? Hotter? More fun?"

"Yes." It was the only word on Niha's lips, and the only thought in her head.

"We're better," Scarlett told her. "You like us more."

"Y-yes!"

Niha's voice quivered and her head twitched as her pleasure started to peak. Pure, rapturous joy was searing all these new thoughts and ideas into her brain. They made her feel joy, and that mattered much more than anything else. Her mind was warping itself, making sure that whatever felt the best became true. All Scarlett and Everly had to do was keep supplying her with more words. More joyous truths.

"So," Everly said, grinning maliciously, "don't you want to break up with him? Don't you want to be ours instead?"

"I-I do!" Niha moaned.

Thinking about dumping her boyfriend made her happy, so obviously, it was what she wanted. That simple, brute logic was much, much powerful than any other thought or memory. Each suggestion and encouragement from Everly and Scarlett was a fresh reward, made joyous by the Joy, hammering home the conditioning.

She wanted to dump her boyfriend. She wanted to be theirs instead.

It made perfect sense to her now.

She was a free-use lesbian slut, and they were the lesbians who were using her.

Nothing made her happier.

Scarlett could tell she was ready. She started pumping her fingers back and forth harder and harder, her voice rich with pleasure and satisfaction. "Now, Niha. Don't you want to cum for me?"

"Yes!" Niha screamed, her voice loud even through the bar music. "Yes, yes, yes, yes yes!"

She couldn't stop saying it. 'Yes' was her mantra. Her whole being. Niha couldn't stop nodding either, nodding and nodding and nodding like a stupid, helpless, smiling doll. The orgasm that tore through her as she moaned her agreement was the greatest joy of all.

Though, the sadistic, gleeful expressions on Everly and Scarlett's faces as they watched her twitch and moan and cum was almost as good.

With the drug still racing through her veins, Niha's post-orgasmic bliss was deep enough to drown in. She couldn't imagine a greater kind of happiness than sitting there, in the bar, with Scarlett's fingers in her cunt and Niha's own wetness dripping down her thighs as she disavowed her boyfriend and declared her new sexuality. It was all so very perfect. She knew that nothing could have made her happier.

Everly and Scarlett let her bask in the pleasure for a few moments, before taking the next step. Scarlett reached into the pocket of Niha's jeans and took out her phone, offering it to the drugged girl, while Everly held up another pill of Joy.

"I think you're ready for another one," Everly told her, smirking. "And then you can call your boyfriend, and tell him how things are going to be from now on."

Niha felt nothing but pure joy as she replied: "yes!"

12