Pure Meat Pt. 02

Story Info
Cara sets on an indulgent quest.
1.3k words
3.55
7.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Everyone 18+) This story contains muscle growth, cum addiction, transformations, foot fetishism and extremely sexual encounters. If you don't like those, feel free to read something else if you so desire. Otherwise, have fun and read on. ;)

----------------

Cara flexed more in front of the mirror, basking in her new, beastly form. She still felt unsatisfied as she watched her beefy arms swell and ripple... until her lust-brewed mind formed a new, devious idea. She wrapped herself in sheets from her bedroom, a makeshift dress was necessary due to her now-tiny clothes. Before wrapping her feet, she took a moment to rub and kiss her muscular soles, flexing her toes as she smelled them. They weren't as strong as the man's from last night, but they had a stronger musk than when she was slim. She wrapped them to preserve the softness of her thickened skin and keep the stench nice and warm.

Now, she looked in the mirror once more, feeling immense lust as she saw the blue sheets draped around her muscular body. She left her arms bare to show off her power. Around her large feet, there were soft blankets that protected them from the elements, making them sweat more. She was ready.

She left her home and walked to the nearby town, a seedy locale where girls are trained to breed for anyone willing to pay. Cara peeked inside one of the homes, where a young blonde girl was kept in chains like an animal. Behind the girl was a large warrior of the local militia, completely naked. He held her in place and started mating with her, doggy style. Their moans were faint, but unmistakable, as was the look of pleasure on the girl's face as she was being used.

Cara felt intense lust and went to one of the training facilities to willfully become one of these girls. The moment she walked inside, she was stripped down and led by a red haired man to a room decorated in red silk and black leather with a strange, chained apparatus in the middle. The man had a youthful, almost feminine face and a slim yet muscled body. He spoke with a soft, nervous voice: "Uh... I-I'm Althyn."

Cara smirked. "Cara." She said in a husky, slightly deepened voice. Althyn was clearly scared of the beastly woman as he led her to the apparatus, strapping her in to keep her legs spread and keep her on her back. She was compliant and very excited as Althyn locked the door and undressed, showing his modest, 6" cock.

"What, no foreplay?" She said, licking her lips at the sight of his member.

"W-we just start..."

"I think you'd enjoy it more... taste your capture, y'know?" She wiggled her large, sweaty toes. Althyn looked at her and blushed as he caught a whiff of her musky feet.

He reluctantly stuck his tongue out and licked the woman's large, thick sole... the salty, meaty taste overwhelmed his senses and he started to suck her toes. Cara let out a moan as he worshipped her powerful feet, licking and sucking every inch of her sweaty soles. Althyn had never felt so aroused in his life...

...He didn't notice as the chained woman freed herself, breaking the chains restraining her and pinning him to the ground. He laid back and accepted it as she wrapped her lips around his tool, sucking harder than he had ever felt. "C-Caraaa!! Aah!!" He groaned out as he came, squirming on the carpetted ground as a stream of warm, creamy jizz flowed into her mouth. She drank it up, growling deep as veins bulged on her thick neck. When the flow finished, she wrapped her beefy legs around his head, her meaty and sweet-smelling pussy pressed against his mouth.

"Your turn..." She growled out as she facefucked her new toy, who started eating her out. He moaned and mindlessly suckled her thick, wet cunt, drinking the juices that warmly trickled onto him. She watched as he desperately ate her out, soon turning the encounter into a 69 as she deepthroated him easily. The two were infused with such intense primal lust that they both gave it their all, sucking and eating in hunger.

They came into each other's begging mouths at the same time, but Cara pumped a much heavier quantity into Althyn's body. She rolled off of him, gulping down his cumshot as he breathed heavy, his stomach bloated with juices. As the two rested, they fell asleep. About an hour later, they woke up.

Althyn felt different...

He looked down and was shocked to see two hairy, bulging pecs blocking his view. Althyn put his hands on them and started massaging them, letting out a low, deep moan as he felt the sweat and soft hair. Cara reached over and gave his chest a squeeze. He looked over and saw her body had become larger, more built than before, with thicker veins on her arms, legs and neck. She sat him on her sweaty lap, rubbing his slightly bulging, yet six-packed stomach. Althyn squirmed, but relaxed as the woman firmly massaged his muscled body, from his wide back to his meaty arms, even rubbing his now size 14 feet. All the while, he moaned, feeling new lust growing inside him as he was groped and rubbed by this powerful woman.

She licked his ear and whispered in an even deeper voice, "Do you want more, young beast...?" He hesitated, the husky growl turned him on so much that his cock swole to a beefy 10 inches. His mistress needed only to grab it for his thick load to pump out, making his decision known...

"Yes, Mistress Cara..."

She laid him down on his sweaty back, grinning as he looked up at her in thirst. On her order, he lifted his muscular foot up, provoking her to lean down and suck his toes. They had an intense, musky flavor, brought on from his first bulking. After five minutes of her sucking and his moaning, she pushed his slick toes into her hulking, wet pussy, starting to thrust and squirt down his leg immediately. She soon pulled them out, letting a pleased roar shake the room as she got down, sliding his sensitive cock into her. He screamed as she thrusted with the force of a hammer, slamming ferociously onto him. As she mated with the young beast, she lifted her arm, forcing him to lick and suckle her muscular, slimy armpit.

Every thrust and every salty, meaty lick made Althyn cum a load into Cara, making her growl and groan as her body masculinized and grew more. She returned the favor eventually, pumping a thick, warm juice into his body through his punished cock. Unlike the previous change, he was awake for this, feeling every inch of muscle being packed on. He struggled as she flooded his body, altering his mind and brainwashing him slowly. Althyn started speaking in a voice that slowly deepened.

"S-stop, Cara... stop! It b-burns!!"

"Shh... just feel the change..." She said, her body feeling heavy on his.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!"

He strained against her as he grew even more, veins bulging huge on his muscles. Inevitably, he just laid back and accepted it, letting out deep, growling moans and a few intense roars. Once he stopped squirming, young Althyn's body grew rapidly, but his mind deteriorated just as quick. She kissed his cheek as his muscles tripled in size, becoming veiny and engorged. His cock swelled enough to almost stretch Cara's mighty pussy, a large bush growing around it.

When the final drips of her serum were infused in his body, Althyn had permanently changed into her personal brute. He mindlessly laid there, panting as his new body produced a very strong, beefy musk. Cara grinned and got up, the Young Beast's cock pouring a thick, white load of cum onto his heavy balls and massive thighs. She helped her monster up...

"Come, Young Beast... we have work to do."