Pure Meat Pt. 01

Story Info
Cara goes through changes after a man gets in her cabin.
1k words
3.55
11.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cold moon shines over the woods near Cara's small cabin. She lived alone, but managed to work fine for a girl of her tender age, being just 20 years old. While trying to sleep, she heard a rustling outside, followed by her door creaking open. Thinking quickly, she hid under her bed, thoughts racing in anxious fight-or-flight.

Her eyes were shut as she felt thudding footsteps drawing near, getting ever closer... the next thoughts in her head were "What is that smell?" She hesitated, but opened her eyes to see two massive feet inches from her face. These were far too big to be human, muscles packed into each toe and both of the bulky soles. Cara backed away slightly, but stopped as she realized the beast might see or hear her. She held her breath, trying not to smell the musk from the mystery man's feet. Above, she heard inhumanly deep groans as wet slaps rang through her bedroom.

His feet moved closer to her face as she inhaled a gasp of air...

She blushed, but then started to willingly smell the stench from his feet. The smell was warm and meaty, but strong like an animal in heat. Cara knew how disgusting the musk was, but breathed it in regardless, cringing a little and smiling all the while. "Ooh... maybe he wouldn't mind...?" She thought as she kissed the man's sweaty, hulking foot.

With one hand, the man moved her bed to the side, exposing his body to Cara. Like his feet, his body was extremely muscular and dripped with sweat. His cock, gripped firmly in his hand, was tipped with clear slime running down the bulging veins of his tool. Dark, matted hair coated his chest, abs, legs and armpits. Cara looked at the man and laid back, spreading her legs as lust immediately overwhelms her.

The man laid on her, his hairy, giant chest smothered her as she licked the ripped muscles. His tool pushed deep into her inviting pussy, provoking a whimpering moan from the young woman. Every thrust felt like she was being fucked by a beast, stretching her wide with each slow movement in and out. Once the man prepared her, he sped up and went much harder, causing her to let out a scream in pain and pleasure that was muffled by the man's chest. His powerful meat throbbed inside her faster and faster as he kept pounding, letting roars of lust out that shook the house. After what felt like hours, he finally came inside her quivering body, her orgasm feeling so intense that she passed out.

She woke later on the floor, feeling groggy and worn out. Carefully, she sat up as she saw the man had filled her with enough cum to bloat her stomach slightly. He was nowhere to be seen as she stood up shakily, her pussy throbbing and dripping juices on the floor. She could smell the man's scent in the air... she walked to her living room to see he was still there, sleeping on the floor. Cara's lust was still potent enough for her to kiss the man's huge feet, loving the smoothness of his soles.

He grabbed her and shot a massive load on her body, coating the girl in thick, white cum before falling back to sleep.

Cara cringed at the warmth and intense stench of his creamy jizz, running to the bathroom to scrub it off. Once she got to the washroom, she realized how good it felt. She rubbed it into her skin, moaning softly as tingles ran along her arms, legs and chest. She sat down and kept rubbing, lost in her pleasure... Cara didn't even notice the muscles thickening on her legs until she ran her fingers over them. She looked at her strengthening thighs and flexed, mesmerized by the power she saw and felt.

She looked in the mirror to see rippled muscles on her arms, a small peak visible on her biceps. Her stomach showed the beginning of a six pack beneath her skin. She flexed for herself, performing bodybuilding poses that showed her new muscles off. Under her arms, she saw dark stubble beginning to grow.

Behind her, the man came into view, massaging her body and feeling her muscles as she flexed. She turned and let the man push his warm, pulsing cock into her mouth, groaning as it was forced down her throat. He let out a deep, growling moan as she mindlessly sucked him, her throat bulging with the shape of his tool as he thrust slow and hard. The pain was strong, but her lust was stronger... soon, so would her body as he forced the meat deeper in her throat. He roared in pleasure as he fed her the same creamy essence as she was coated in. She willingly chugged it, groaning as her stomach bloated further. Once more, she passed out as the man forced the delicious cum into her body.

An hour later, she woke alone, laying on the floor of her living room. She was dripping with sweat and cum as she sat up, letting a deep groan out. Rubbing her throat, she felt thick veins bulging on her now-widened neck, having grown much thicker since the man fed her. Se stood up and ran to the bathroom to see herself, her stomps sounding and feeling heavier than they were just hours earlier.

Cara barely recognized herself. Her biceps, which were barely lemon-sized before she was fed, had become round, bulging and veiny, far more masculine. Her stomach was still bloated, but with some thin stretch marks from the torrent she drank. Most of all, her breasts had tripled in size, going from a modest C cup to a heavily-muscled F cup.

She flexed her arms, lust flaring inside her strong body as she saw two bulky spheres bulging from her new physique. Sweat dripped down her meaty armpits, both of which now had a patch of dark, soft hair growing. Cara posed more, grinning as her mind raced: "So big... so much meat... I love this power... mmm, more, more!"

She knew her mission from there. Her mind had now started to slowly become like a beast as she watched herself flexing. Cara let out a single word, her voice now deep and husky with primal lust...

"More."