Pure of Heart Ch. 02

Story Info
Zoe valiantly fights with all her strength.
1.6k words
4.15
1.2k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Corruptina smiled as a beacon of light shone down in front of her. She had sensed that a new Champion of Mystica had been selected. And it never took them long to try and face her. Although she had to admit, this one might've been the fastest one yet. Several of them had faced off against her in the past, yet no matter who Mystica selected to do her bidding, they all ended up the same. More or less. Corruptina always made sure to personalise their torment.

From the beacon a human shape began to form. The newest paragon of justice, someone who was set to protect humanity, finally stepped forth. Lady Corruptina recognised the silken white outfit, gold and blue accents evoking themes of purity. In other words, she was everything that Lady Corruptina stood against. "Welcome, newest Champion of humanity. So good of you to finally make it." Corruptina ensured that she spoke in a grandiose manner, using magic to have her voice boom throughout the area. "Have you come here to try and challenge me?"

"I have. Your reign of terror ends here." The new Champion stepped forwards and raised her magical staff in the air. "My name is Zoe, and in the name of Mystica, I will challenge you! For all the rights of humanity!"

There was something special about the banter of the first encounter. Lady Corruptina cherished it greatly. However, before she could give a bon mot to strike at the heroine's confidence, Zoe continued her speech. "I've heard about what you do to magical girls. How you brainwash them and turn them into your sex slaves and fuck them silly with your magical powers. And if I have to risk that happening to me, then by the gods, I'll just have to risk it!"

That was a new one. Recently Mystica had taken to fully priming her new recruits on the situation, but Corruptina had never heard one be so blunt and direct about it. "I see, so you've heard of my powers." She raised her hand, and an array of portals made of dark purple energy materialised behind her. From them a series of dark tendrils snaked their way through, waving about menacingly. "Best watch your step then Zoe. Unless you're that eager for a firsthand account of what happens to those who challenge me."

As she examined her foe's expression, Corruptina noticed that Zoe wasn't the slightest bit fearful. In fact, the corners of her mouth were faintly twitching upwards. Her next words continued demonstrating her restrained enthusiasm. "If you think you'll scare me off so easily, you've got another thing coming. What, you're going to use those things to restrain me and fuck my brains out until I surrender to you? Please, asif." Zoe turned her body so that she was facing her sideways, and twisted her hips so that her butt was pointing out in a vaguely provocative manner. "I bet you don't even have the power to turn my mind into a blank mushy mess, and also I'm constantly forced to edge while my stupid brainless body fulfils whatever role you need me to with just a word."

Instead of continuing their banter, Corruptina's shoulders slumped down. Her magic dissipated as the tendrils and the portals vanished. "For fuck's sake, you're not even trying, are you."

Zoe kept her pose, although for the first time her voice started to waver. "Wha-what do you mean? I'm here to defeat you, as a Champion of Mistyla."

"Mystica."

"Yeah, her."

"Sure, sure. No matter what the risk involves, right?" Corruptina cocked an eyebrow at Zoe. "For a hero of justice, you sound awfully interested in what happens if you lose."

Zoe let out a sharp gasp. "Howdare you make such accusations! Why, I absolutely shudder at the thought of getting brainwashed into becoming your drone, forced to follow your orders while you have your way with me. But it's a risk I'll happily take for the greater good of humanity."

"No, cut the crap already. I can tell you're not feeling it." Corruptina let out a deep sigh. "Seriously I don't know where she keeps finding y'all. Most girls at least go through a couple battles first, but like... come on. Listen to yourself."

This time, Zoe fidgeted awkwardly in place. "Well, what do you want me to say? I swore an oath to protect humanity from you, Lady Corruptina, so now I have no choice but to fight against you."

"It's Sarah. You can just call me Sarah."

"Right. So anyways, we have to- wait, Sarah? Really?" Zoe furrowed her brow. "Wouldn't 'Tina' make more sense as a name for Corruptina?"

"Yup. Sure would." Sarah gave her a deadpan stare. "Sorry my actual real name doesn't line up with the gimmicky supervillain name."

Zoe shook her head. "Right, Sorry. But then what exactlyare you doing? If you aren't trying to corrupt all of humanity or whatever the fuck your deal was supposed to be?"

Once again, Sarah let out a deep sigh, but this time she had a gentle smile on her face. "That's kind of a good question. Come on, I'll fill you in on all the details." She sat down on the steps to her cathedral, and after a moment, Zoe came over and joined her. "I don't suppose Mystica ever told you about why I 'turned evil' did she?"

"You know, she was pretty vague when talking about the stuff you did. I kinda zoned out when she mentioned the latex bodysuit."

"Of course you did," Sarah replied with a chuckle. "So basically, I was the first person she recruited. I was just supposed to patrol the cosmos for general evil. Which I thought was weird, but she's the all powerful one, so I didn't really question it. I spent the time mostly practising with these cool magic powers and seeing what I could do." Sarah took a breath before continuing. "One day I decided to change my outfit. It was a mix of white, gold, and blue, like you have now. I went with black and purple because purple's my favourite colour. I also changed up the design a bit to something more modern."

Zoe gave her a quizzical look. "And did that attract the actual evil dark forces or something?"

There was a sharp laugh from Sarah. "Hardly. If there are any actual evil forces threatening humanity I've yet to meet them. What happened was that when Mystica saw me she flipped her shit. Started going on about how I'd been corrupted and joined the dark side, and how I'd lost my way as her champion. She stopped contacting me after that, and thankfully I kept my powers, so I figured that was that."

"Until her next champion showed up."

"Yup, until her next champion showed up. Not knowing any better and assuming I was hellbent on enslaving humanity. I went along with it at first, since I figured it'd make Mystica happy, but then a sort of... tension started building between us. One thing lead to another, and to put it nicely, we started fucking on the side after battles. Then instead of our battles. Which of course meant that Mystica assumed I'd corrupted her new champion, so after a while she sent another one, and thus the cycle began."

The atmosphere was growing far more relaxed between them. "So if you've been doing this for a while," Zoe inquired, "How many are there now? And are they all, um,enslaved by you?"

Sarah counted on her fingers for a moment. "There's eight of us in total. Seven subs. Which is difficult to juggle between, but we make it work. Some of them are more dominant than others, but they're all ultimately submissive to me, and they're all kinky as hell. I have no idea what sort of selection process Mystica's got going on that she keeps picking them like this."

"Yeah her logic is pretty fucking flawed, I can tell you that much." Although their conversation had been progressing naturally, Zoe sounded like she was unsure how to continue. "So, just to be clear, you're notactually mind controlling anyone? That was all just an assumption?"

"No, absolutely not. Everything we do we make sure is safe, sane, and consensual. I wouldn't force you or anyone else to do something you didn't want to do. That's actually one of the reasons "

"Oh. That makes sense." Zoe slumped down in place, almost looking deflated.

Sarah cocked an eyebrow. "I didn't say that it wasn't possible for me. Just that I hadn't actually done it to anyone yet. But hey, if someone were to beg me to be their personal hypnoslut, stripped of her identity and made to obey even the rest of my slaves, I suppose I could be convinced."

Immediately Zoe perked up again. "Oh, fuck yes. And can she also be trapped on the edge of an orgasm while everyone else bullies her? With tentacles involved?"

"I suppose that could be arranged. You look like you'll make an excellent test subject at any rate." Sarah took note of the visible shiver that ran through her new submissive's body at her words. "It's going to be awkward trying to explain this to Mystica though. We're definitely setting a new record here."

"I guess that does sound a bit suspicious." Zoe scrunched her face in contemplation. "You know, I might be new to this dynamic, but do you think we should just tell her what's going on? She does seem to have good intentions, and it kinda feels like we're taking advantage of her powers."

"That's something I've been thinking about for a while," Sarah admitted. "I don't think what we've got going on is sustainable for the long run. And besides, what's the alternative? Show up with you magically transformed into a fully corrupted slut who gets off on her heroic downfall, utterly humiliated in front of the god-like being who granted you your powers? Further perpetuating the cycle and likely resulting in her sending a new slut to join us afterwards?"