Pure Temptation Ch. 02: Alexis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jcaboose
Jcaboose
208 Followers

"What is that?" I found myself mumbling to myself.

The thick white liquid shot out in powerful long stands once, twice, thrice, four times before coming out in smaller weaker strands that shot out around 5 times before becoming a dribble. Even though his penis was still as hard and long as he began he let go before crumbling into the couch, with his hand, thighs and stomach now covered in the thick liquid that he produced his other hand brought out a towel and he began to wipe himself clean.

As quiet as a mouse I got up and starred at Jon for a little while longer, his penis waved back and forth as he wiped himself clean. I couldn't stop looking at how grotesque it looked, it was long, thick and veiny. The tip still shined with the liquid it had produced, my eyes watched the tip swing back and forth almost as if it was waving at me.

"If you were to ask me, sex with someone you love feels so much better when they are big. The bigger the better." Those words echoed in my head followed by the proud and happy face of Mrs. Ward blushing at the sight of Jon.

Looking at Jon now I could feel myself blush, my blood rushed once again I could feel myself tingle all over at the sight of Jon half naked sitting on the couch. The tension that had built between my legs was beginning to return but I knew I had to control myself because at any moment I know I could get caught. A part of me wanted to get caught though. A part of me wanted to find out why Mrs. Ward had said that to me, what was so good about having something that large inside you?

My whole body tremble at the thought of getting penetrated by Jon's large penis. I knew it was wrong but I wanted it, my body demanded for the pleasure I had just given myself. My body yearned for the pleasure that only Jon could give me. I knew it was wrong but my body wanted it, no, I wanted it.

Hearing Jon cough, shocked me out of my trans. I was so scared that I was going to get caught that I turned around and ran back to guest room that was considered mine. I didn't even concern myself with the noise that I was making in my haste I just wanted to get as far away from Jon as possible.

Laying quietly on the bed in my sweat a certain smell filled the air. I brought my fingers to my noise confirming the smell, I wanted to clean myself but I knew if I went down the hall to the bathroom I would surly be found out. I couldn't stop thinking about Jon and his monstrous penis and before I knew it I was back to pleasuring myself.

Moaning in pleasure, I felt comfort in the silence of my room. It didn't occur to me that this room wasn't soundproof but I didn't care I wanted to find the pleasure I had felt downstairs but it didn't come.

What came instead wasn't a torrent, but a feeling of pleasured satisfaction followed by the hushed pleading words, "Oh god Jon!"

I couldn't believe what I had just done, what I had just saw, said and wanted. But a part of me didn't care, a part of me wanted to keep this my little secret. I wanted to see Jon again, I wanted to watch as he pleasured himself.

"Oh shit..."

Jcaboose
Jcaboose
208 Followers
12