Purified

Story Info
Purified By The Pervert Priest.
7k words
3.73
31k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction, and all the characters and story are an unlimited imagination. All the characters are above 18 years old. It is made just for entertainment only. So leave everything aside and have fun reading this entertaining story.

I am a highly respected, 60-year-old priest. I have a lot of disciples and devotees. I am called on every holy occasion to give my blessings, whether there is a marriage, a function, or any other thing.

I give them my blessings, and I get many donations from everybody. I have a charitable trust which organizes many facilities for the development of society. I have many loyal devotees and disciples who help me to spread the noble cause.

One of them has recently got married. He is 26 years old and a true believer in me. He does whatever I say and believes whatever I tell him to believe. He believes in a lot of supernatural beings and does many superstitious things.

I organized a special dinner for him and his newlywed wife. Fortunately, they came right at the time for dinner. He introduced her to me.

Her name is "Shaziya," she is a 23-year-old petite girl. She is gorgeous, and she has the perfect curvy figure. She is 5 feet 3 inches tall, and there is a touch of innocence and cuteness on her face. She looks innocent and pure. She has a pair of beautiful eyes and the most perfectly curved lips.

She has a pair of firm, juicy, c-cup boobs, and a flat belly. She has the spongiest of buttocks I have ever seen. Surprisingly she has some unique curved thighs and slender sexy legs.

When she came to me, she was wearing a traditional dress. A burqa, and she looked gorgeous and hot. My eyes were stuck on her sexy figure. Her face looked cute like she had taken a bath in cuteness. The cuteness and innocence were pouring on her face, giving her a divine look.

It was like she came from heaven and her husband was no match for her. No one could be a match for her. She was above a level from every man. I was wondering why her family would agree to get married to this guy. He was wealthy, and that is only the reason I can see.

It was an arranged marriage, and she was raised in such an environment that it was necessary to keep her whole body covered with clothes. She grew up in a strictly religious family, and she had to remain loyal to her husband, and she could only show her skin to him.

Okay, let me tell you entirely about me. I am a priest, yes, but I am a pervert too. I like to enjoy the company of a young woman. I like to dominate them hard and bang their holes wildly. I run a secret cult where we treat a woman as a fuck toy.

Of course, no one knows about that side of me as it is a secret. The profession of a priest has allowed me to find new whores for myself.

We sat at the dining table and had our lunch. We talked a lot and had much fun. Ultimately, I gave both of them my blessings, and they went home. Moreover, she truly believed in me during that one hour of dinner.

He came to me running around after three days and asked me to come with him to his home. I went to his home.

I said, "what happened? Would you at least tell me".

He said, "something has happened to my wife. She is behaving strangely, and her voice has also changed into a man's voice".

I said, "Okay, let me see her."

He took me to a small room with no windows. It had a tiny door. We went in, and I saw Shaziya, and she was tied up to a chair.

I said, "why have you tied her up."

He said, "I think some evil possesses her. She is speaking in a man's voice, and she is acting very strange. So I have tied her up here in this small room with no windows".

I said, "Okay, let me see her closely."

He tried to warn me from going any closer to her.

I said, "do not worry about me, my child."

I went close to her. I placed my hand o her head, and she tried to speak something, and she was speaking in a man's voice. She was saying something which we could not understand properly.

I said, "yes, you are correct, my child. She is indeed possessed by an evil".

He said, "what shall we do, sir."

I said, "help me take her to the bed."

We both took her to the single bed in the room. We lay her down on her back.

I said, "now tie her hands above her head to the bedpost and put a ball gag in her mouth. I am going to perform some prayers, and I would need her quiet. And tie her legs too.".

He did precisely that. He tied her hands above her head, placed a ring gag in her mouth, and strapped the gag to the back of her head. He tied her legs to the bedpost too. Moreover, now she could not move and speak.

I said, "I will require complete silence, and only I shall remain in this room with her. I will remain here for the whole night. You can go and try to have some sleep. Do not worry if you hear her shouting. The evil will try to shout loud to distract us. However, you do not have to bother with that. It will not be her who would be shouting. Now go and let me do my prayers".

He was a believer in me. He had blind faith in me. He went outside the room, and I closed the door and locked it from inside.

Okay, let me tell you something. When they were at my home for dinner, I put a notorious medicine in her drink which would change her voice. It will alter her throat, and that would change her voice. Moreover, about strange behavior, well, if you start talking like a man and you are a woman, you would start reacting strangely.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with her. She was excellent, and that is what she was trying to tell me. She was trying to tell me to remove her gag. I came close to her and had a good look at her. She looked gorgeous, with her hands and legs tied up and a mouth gag strapped to her mouth. I removed the gag and let her speak.

She said, "what is happening to me, sir."

I said, "well looks like you are indeed possessed by an evil, but don't you worry, I will purify your body from every kind of evil tonight. However, I will need your cooperation, my child. I will have to do many things you may find strange, but it is required to do those things".

I said, "I will do some things which you will find bad, but think of them as a necessary measure. Listen, honey, right now, the evil has gotten control only of your voice, and the rest of your body is still in your control. Moreover, we need to force that evil to come out of our bodies, and to make that happen, we will need to purify your body with some holy things. Do you want to do it or not, honey? I need your consent".

She said, "yes, sir."

I said, "remember, once you agree to it, there is no going back, and we cannot leave the procedure in the middle and incomplete, and there will be much pain you would have to suffer in your body."

She had no choice. She wanted to be free of evil and was ready to bear the pain of it.

Before she could say anything else, I put the gag back on her mouth, and she could not say anything. She was wondering what the hell I was trying to do here.

I said, "well, honey, I want to say something to you. You are a divine beauty, and you deserve to be free. You should not be burdened with the evils living inside your body. Have no fear, and my holy touch will completely purify you. My holy dick will go inside your every hole and bless you with my holy load, which once enters inside your holes, the whole of your body will get purified. Your holes just need to be filled with my holy cum, honey. You shall be free from any evil spirit within you".

I said, "don't you need to worry, honey; you are a lucky girl that such a holy man like me has decided to bless you with my dick in your holes and fill them with my holy cum load. I do not bless everyone with this. You are a few of the luckiest girls. Moreover, please do not bother with the language I would use during our session. It will be to make the session more horny and kinky. It will help me remain aroused and fill you with much of my load.

Moreover, I am sorry to say that I would have to keep you tied up because the evil spirit will try to stop me from doing this, and I will not be disturbed in my process. Moreover, remember, honey, we will do this procedure in a humiliating way. It is required to make the evil uncomfortable and leave your body".

She tried to get free of the ties but could not. She was cuffed, and they could not be broken. She tried to scream out loud, but she was mouth gagged, and her muffled voices could not reach out of that window-less room.

I said, "do not bother to try, honey; they cannot hear you, and even if he did, he would not come here to see what is happening. Now shall we begin".

She was pleading with me with her eyes. However, my sight was on her sexy private parts. I was getting anxious about her naked body; if she could look like an angel in a fully clothed body, then how amazing she would look without clothes.

I said, "let us start the procedure, honey."

She was feeling uncomfortable doing that. She was trying to stop me from touching her. She was still untouched and wanted the first and last man to touch her to be her husband and not anyone else. However, she could not do anything.

I brought my hands close to her belly. I inserted my hands inside her top and touched her belly. It was smooth as chocolate. I moved further up and reached for her bra. She was wearing a soft cotton bra, and I inserted both my hands under her bra.

She was desperately trying to get her hands and legs free from shackles, and she was trying to shout out loud. However, all of her efforts were going in vain. I grabbed her super smooth and spongy tits in my hands.

They were indeed divine, and she was an angel. It felt so fucking amazing. Her tits were even softer than butter and were creamy and smooth like whipped cream. I started to rub and caress her tits. She was sobbing. For the first time in her life, her tits were getting fondled and caressed by a perverted 60-year-old priest.

What was happening with her? She could not do anything to stop me, and I was in awe of her smooth skin. I was fondling her tits softly. She was still fully dressed up. I pulled her top up, lifted it up, and pulled it away from her neck. I could not remove it from her hands as they were tied up. So I left it there near the palm of her hands.

I saw her bare naked skin. Her smooth belly, hairy armpits, and cleavage, and I was thrilled to see even that much. I saw her bra. She was wearing a golden one. I bought scissors to cut it open.

I tore down her bra with the scissors, and she was completely naked. She wanted to hide her bare naked tits from me but was helpless. She was embarrassed that a stranger got to see her tits before her husband.

I got the first look of her super soft and buttery tits, and I licked my tongue in excitement. They looked delicious and beautiful. I grabbed them in my hands and started squeezing them with brute force.

She started grunting within her gagged mouth. She was in pain. Her soft and delicate tits were getting roughly squeezed by a 60-year-old priest. I was super excited, and I squeezed her tits roughly in the excitement and made her shout in her gagged mouth.

Her muffled voices were not going outside the room, no matter how loud she shouted. I was having much fun with her smooth and buttery tits. I took her nipples in my hands, pinched them hard, and she jumped her hips in the air with pain.

Her tits were getting even more spongy, and watching that scene was a treat. They were the best tits I had ever seen. I wanted to taste them. I brought my mouth close to her tits.

I said, "let us taste your buttery tits, honey."

I grabbed her tits in my mouth and started licking and sucking her super smooth tits. They were tasty too. They were delicate, most pure and smooth. I was chewing, squeezing, sucking them wildly like a mad man. She was in utter humiliation and pain.

A 60-year-old priest was sucking and chewing her naked tits, and she could not do anything to stop him. They were buttery in taste, and I felt like I was literally licking butter from her tits. It was just the start of the night, and I had till morning. I had plenty of time to have fun with my tied-up goddess.

I said, "your tits are delicious, honey, the best and most pure tits I have ever tasted in my life."

I sucked her tits dry, and she was in immense pain. I moved up to her armpits. I smelled her armpits, and they smelled like a Lilly. I immediately started licking her hairy armpits, and they were delicious too. I licked both of her armpits wildly in every corner.

I said, "what did I say to you, honey. You are a goddess. Even your armpits taste like chocolate. What can be a much better compliment than this".

She had a feeling of humiliation in her eyes. She was still trying to get free of the shackles.

I said, "let us see if you are a virgin or not, honey."

I inserted my hand inside her leggings and felt her soft cotton panties. I rubbed the panties from outside for a while, and she could feel my fingers on her clitoris. She was trying to move her hips sideways.

I inserted my hand inside her panties and grabbed her hairy pussy. She jumped in the air in shock. A stranger, a 60-year-old priest, just now touched the most private part of her body. Her pussy. I rubbed my fingers on her clitoris and reached to the opening of her pussy.

Her seal was still intact, meaning she was still a virgin.

I said, "Well, you are an untouched girl. Well, not anymore. Your seal is intact, and I would love to break it with my monster dick".

She felt disgusted with my words. She was trying to move her legs away, but they were tied up.

I untied her legs, and I pulled her leggings down to her legs. I pulled them out of her legs. Now she was wearing only her panties. She was wearing the matching golden one. I pulled them down from her thighs. She tried to stop me by closing her legs tight, but I managed to pull her panties out of her legs.

I had her panties in my hand. I brought it close to my nose and smelled it profoundly, and what an arousing smell it gave me. Her panties smelled like roses, and her scent aroused me in her panties.

I said, "oh, honey, I am going to keep these panties with me, and I am never going to wash them. They have your arousing scent".

"Shaziya" was completely naked, and I looked at her naked hairy pussy. It was hairy, and it looked marvelous. She was trying to cover her naked pussy with her legs. She closed her legs tightly.

I said, "honey, you are a goddess. Your divine body deserves to be rammed hard with a monster dick and a pervert tongue, and guess what, I have both of them".

I lifted her legs and lifted them above her head and tied them along with her hands. Now there was an open invitation by her pussy. It was vulnerable and widespread and the most humiliating position she could ever be in. Her hands and legs are tied up above her head.

I could see her pussy and ass hole from this angle. Both of her holes were facing the roof, and I had the option to fuck them in the same position.

I climbed onto her bed and looked closer at her delicate virgin holes. Both of them were so tight. I wanted to taste them. She could not even move an inch as she was tied up in such a way.

I said, "let us have a taste of your most precious treasures."

I brought my head close to her thighs and caressed her ass hole with my fingers. She jumped with the shock, or at least she tried to. I was caressing her ass crack delicately. I smelled her pussy with a deep breath, and it smelled like lavender. I placed my tongue on her hairy clitoris and started licking it very gently.

She was feeling a light shock wave down there, and suddenly, I started licking her clitoris with some force. It was the first time for her virgin pussy, and she started getting severe shock waves. She was trying to move her hips, but they were tied up, making her more uncomfortable.

She could not get her pussy away from my mouth, and this was frustrating for her. Her pussy was licked for the first time, and my tongue was proper in the middle of her clitoris. She was not even able to move an inch, and it was creating pressure inside her pussy.

She was shouting in muffled voices, "mm mm mm mm mm." She had a very high tingling inside her virgin pussy, and she could do nothing to get rid of it. I was licking wildly, and she was having an intense tingling.

She desperately wanted it to stop. As I had an option of enjoying either of her holes, I decided to take advantage. I was licking her pussy, and suddenly I moved a little down and started licking her tiny ass hole.

She got a sudden shock as she never imagined that this could happen. She never thought that someone would lick her naked ass hole with his tongue, and to add more insult to that, a 60-year-old priest would lick her while she was tied up in the most humiliating position.

I loved the taste of her ass hole. I started licking her ass crack wildly, and it was delicious. It was the proof that she was a heavenly goddess and that even her ass hole tasted like chocolate ice cream. I was moving up and down, changing my position from the ass hole to the pussy and vice versa.

She was not able to adjust to my flexibility. I could switch between her pussy and the ass hole in a second, and she was getting shock waves on both of her holes in quick successions. She was jumping her hips continuously in vein.

Her virgin holes were delicious, and I felt like I was tasting the pussy and ass hole of a literal goddess. She was a virgin in both of her holes, which added to their deliciousness. She was feeling like her pussy was going to unload a huge load.

She did not want to do it and could not believe that her pussy was ready with a cum load in these circumstances. She was trying to control herself. Moreover, that was the reason why her legs were trembling. She was trying so desperately not to unleash her cum.

However, what could she do? Both holes were getting licked wildly, and she could keep her cum inside her pussy anymore. She made a vast muffled grunt and unloaded her huge and fast cum straight to my face. I tried to drink her juices, but she was too fast, and I could only drink half of her delicious juice.

I moved away and let her release her juices, and as her pussy was facing toward the roof, her cum load went straight in the air. She also saw that scene, and she could not believe in her eyes what her pussy was doing. It was humiliating and embarrassing for her.

I said, "you see this honey, this cum coming out of your body. This is the work of evil. It is trying to come out. My tactics are working. We shall continue".

Her pussy was wet even though she tried her best not to let that happen. My dick was roaring to come out of my pants. I removed my clothes and became completely naked. She got the first glimpse of my monster dick of 18 inches, and her eyes almost popped out of her sockets.

She could not believe a man could even have such a monster dick. Furthermore, this monster dick was going to destroy her virgin pussy.

I said, "do you like my dick, honey. You know, it has destroyed many amazing holes, and I would love to add one more to the list".

I went on her body, placed my hands beside her head, and placed my dick on the tip of her pussy lips. I gave a tough push, and the seal of her virgin popped out, and my dick went inside with a bang. She made a vast muffled shout, "mm."

My monster dick was inside her super tight pussy, and she was in immense pain. I slowly moved my dick in and out of her tight pussy. Her pussy was so soft from inside and tight that my dick was getting stuck inside it.

I pulled it out and pushed it back again. It gave her another shock, and I started to fuck her pussy in some rhythm. I was fucking her at medium speed as her tight pussy was not letting my monster dick move swiftly.

12