Purified

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was putting much force, and that was giving much torment. I was giving her shocks with every push of my dick. I was pushing it deep in her pussy, and she was moving up and down with my every push. She was shouting continuously in muffled voices, "mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm."

It was a treat to watch a goddess getting rammed hard in her pussy by my monster dick, and my angel body was moving up and down in sync with my every hard push. I was feeling amazing inside her super tight pussy. I could feel her inside walls of the pussy stretched by my monster dick.

I wanted to fuck her wildly. I started pushing it fast, and in moments, I was ramming her pussy at full speed. She was feeling like her pussy was getting drilled by a drilling machine. She was humiliated that she was losing her virginity to a 60-year-old pervert priest.

Nevertheless, I loved it. It was the tightest pussy I had ever put my dick in, giving me added pleasure of the tightness and ultra-softness. she was moving up and down at full speed, and I could see those ultra soft and buttery tits dancing up and down along with it.

They were looking so fucking arousing. It was like two mangoes were getting thrown in the air and coming down quickly. It was quite a sight. I was pushing my monster dick so hard inside her pussy that it had started to touch her cervix with my dick.

It gave a shock to her, more like a tingling. I loved it, and I was moaning out loud in pleasure, "oh oh oh oh yes, bitch, you are a literal goddess indeed."

My thighs were slapping her spongy buttocks and creating an arousing sound, giving me an added kinky feeling. My balls were ready to dump my load deep inside her pussy. I kept on fucking her pussy for around 90 minutes in that position, and finally, I placed my dick deep inside her pussy and gave a big moan, "oh," and unleashed my huge, thick and warm load inside her pussy.

She felt a warm and wet cum load inside her pussy and was devastated. How could she get a cum load inside her pussy which does not belong to her husband? It was embarrassing and humiliating. Nevertheless, it was required to get herself free from evil.

My load was huge, and her pussy was filled with it. I filled her pussy with cum load for around 5 minutes and then pulled it out. All I could see inside her pussy was my vast and thick cum. It was dripping outside from her pussy and rolling down towards her ass hole.

I said, "See, your pussy hole is cleansed now. It is purified, and you can see the evil trying to force the holy cum out of your body. It is troubling the evil and throwing it out".

My dick was still hard and fully erect, and I wanted to go in again, but this time in a different hole.

I said, "your pussy is the tightest and softest one I have ever banged, honey, and my monster dick wants to explore your other holes too. What do you say, honey, would you like my dick to fuck your ass hole".

She was moving her head in a "no." She was trying to say it with her muffled voice.

I said, "you should feel proud of your holes, you know. My holy dick does not enter in just anybody's ass hole, only a few lucky girls. Furthermore, my holy dick has considered your ass hole worthy of entering. You should take it as a compliment. So, it is decided. My dick will provide its blessings to your ass hole by entering into it and banging it wildly".

She was trying desperately to escape the shackles but could not. I placed my dick on the tip of her ass crack and pushed it. Her ass hole was too tight, and could not take my dick inside.

I said, "no worries, honey, your ass hole needs some gap, and I have an idea for that."

I started to caress her ass crack with the finger of my hand, and before she could realize anything, I inserted my index finger inside her virgin ass hole. She jumped in pain, and her ass hole was so tight that I could not even move my finger with ease inside it.

My finger was getting stuck inside her super tight ass hole. I took it out, licked it to make it wet, and then pushed it back inside her ass hole. This time it went inside with some ease, and I began to finger fuck her ass hole.

She was feeling disgusted. Her vulnerable, naked ass hole was finger fucked by a 60-year-old priest. I was fingering her ass hole, and I was pushing my finger deep inside her ass hole. She was shouting in pain, "mm mm mm mm."

I inserted one more finger inside her tight ass hole and began to finger her ass hole with my two fingers. She got a sudden shock and jumped in pain. I started to finger fuck her full speed, and my two fingers loved the warmness inside her ass hole. They were drilling inside it, and she was gutted.

Her ass hole was stretched enough to take my monster dick inside, so I decided to do that. I placed my dick on the tip of her ass hole and pushed it hard. Moreover, my whole dick went inside her tight ass hole with a bang.

She shouted her heart out with her muffled screams, "mm." She was in a lot of pain and humiliation. I began to drill her ass hole with my dick. I was going slow initially as her ass hole was way tight than her pussy. My dick was not able to go entirely inside it.

I decided to bang her hard and fast. I started to push very hard and fast, and because of the utmost force, her ass hole had to make way for my dick to enter.

I was drilling her ass hole with my monster dick, and there were no limits to her humiliation. My balls were slapping her buttocks, and my dick ravaged her tight ass hole. She could feel the temperature inside her ass hole was heating with the friction of my monster dick with her inner walls.

She felt like a fat bamboo stick was inside her ass hole, and it was drilling her ass hole. My thrusting was so fast that even the spongy bed was jumping up and down with us. The bed was cracking like it was going to go down.

She was again moving up and down due to my full-speed thrusts, this time even faster and higher. Her tits were dancing up and down, right and left, and anyone would pay just to watch those naked, heavenly tits bounce like that.

Her ass hole was feeling the heat, and she felt like someone had lit a match inside it. She felt like her ass hole would be torn apart in two halves. She could feel the inner walls cracking with my dick going further deep inside with every thrust.

I was so fast and deep that I was even the end of her ass hole, and it was getting unimaginable for her to witness this humiliation. It was three at night, and still, much time was left to make the morning happen.

I was drilling her ass hole wildly and getting stretched to new limits. I kept drilling it for around two hours, and finally, I unloaded my cum inside her ass hole. I buried my dick deep inside her ass hole and unleashed my massive load of thick cum inside it.

I kept releasing it for 10 minutes and filled her ass hole with it. I pulled my dick out, and her ass hole could not contain all of my cum inside, and rolled down to her thighs and buttocks. I was thrilled. I just now fucked two of the tightest, softest, most outstanding holes of my life.

My dick was resting a little bit. I looked at her holes. Her holes were filled with my cum and were stretched to more than their limits. Her ass hole was pushing the cum outside from it, and it was a scene to watch out for.

It was a humiliated and disgusting scene for her, but it was a delight for me to watch. She was utterly disgusted. She just got the seal of her both holes popped up by a 60-year-old priest. I was in the mood for some more.

She thought it was over. What more could I do? Well, she was about to find out. It was her first time having sex with someone, and she had already been through the worst.

I said, "two of your three holes are purified by my dick, honey, and my dick has found you worthy of all 3 of your holes to be pure. My dick wants to bless your mouth with its presence inside it. Trust me; your mouth will become pure from any impurities. I want to purify you from all your holes. You should feel thankful that you have got purified by a noble and generous priest in all your holes. Now no evil would dare to enter inside you".

I said, "only one of your holes is remaining to be purified. So let us do it".

I removed the ball from the gag, and now her mouth was wide open. I further stretched the gag, and her mouth opened even wider. I untied her legs from above her head and let them relax. Immediately, I jumped on her top and sat on her soft and buttery tits.

Her tits got poorly squeezed under the weight of my buttocks. She felt like there was a rock on her tits. They were getting squeezed hard, and she saw my monster dick waving around her chin and lips. It looked even bigger and thicker.

Her mouth was wide, stretched, and open, and I was sitting on her tits and ready to give her a mouth fuck; she could not even move her head in any direction as I placed my knees on both sides of her head and locked her head in between them.

She wondered how much more humiliation she had to endure to remove the evil from her body. It was a required procedure, and she needed to let it happen. I took my monster dick in my hand and pushed it inside her wide, stretched mouth.

As her mouth was already open, I had no problem inserting my whole dick inside it. I was surprised to see the tightness of her mouth. Well, it had never taken a dick inside it. My dick was a perfect fit in it.

I gave out a massive moan in ultimate pleasure when her tongue wrapped around my dick. I felt wet, and the hot touch of her mouth and my dick felt like it was in the mouth of a goddess. She started gagging as she was having difficulty in breathing.

Furthermore, she found the taste of my dick disgusting, but it was inside her mouth for her betterment only, and she knew that. I started moving my dick in and out of her mouth. I felt aroused and had never felt this much pleasure in anybody's mouth before.

Her mouth was tight and warm and wet, and my dick started ramming that unique mouth at full speed. I was thrusting my dick in her mouth while sitting on her face with my knees around both sides.

She had nowhere even to move her head. She was just taking my dick deep inside her mouth. I was touching her throat, and she was gagging like a cute little whore. She was not able to close her mouth.

She felt humiliated that she had to suck a dick of a 60-year-old priest, but as he said, it was for her benefit. She needed to be cleansed and purified. She was getting purified. It was a disgusting way to get purified but a necessary one.

I had been ramming her mouth for an hour now and was not in the mood to slow down. I was moaning in ultimate pleasure, "oh oh oh ah ah ah oh." Her face was between my thighs and knees while my balls were continuously slapping her lips and chin.

My monster dick was getting squeezed in her tight mouth, creating pressure on it. I kept on fucking her mouth for another hour, and then I could not control it anymore, and I filled her mouth with my warm and thick load.

My release was so fast that it directly went into her throat, and she had to swallow it in her tummy. Moreover, because my load was huge and very thick, a lot of it got stuck in her mouth. It started to roll down out of her mouth to her lips. Her mouth was still wide open with the gag.

I pulled my dick out and again sat on her ultra spongy tits.

I said, "now you have purified my child. All your holes are cleansed, and the evil will surely leave your body soon. My holy cum will enter your body from each of your holes and make that evil come out. I am truly sorry for the roughness I caused you during our session, honey, but it was necessary to unsettle the evil. If that evil would see that your body is roughly creamed, then it would not like to live in it. They also want calm and delicate bodies to enter, which was why they entered your body. You were untouched on your delicate parts. I hope you understand the necessity of my actions and accept my service to you. Do you understand, honey"?

She nodded in yes.

I said, "and, one more thing, honey, you cannot tell anyone about our secret session to anybody, not even your husband. The procedure of my holy blessings only works when they are kept a secret by the person on whom it is performed. Do you understand, honey"?

She nodded in "yes" again. I removed her gag, and she took a sigh of relief. There was much thick cum left in her mouth. She finally was able to use her mouth.

I said, "swallow my holy cum inside my child; it needs to go inside; only then will it purify you completely."

She obliged and swallowed the thick cum load of my dick. She did not like the taste of it, but she closed her eyes and swallowed it completely. She had total faith in me, and I became sure of that when she swallowed my cum on my order.

It was about to be morning, and I was still sitting on her tits. My dick was covered in cum. I wanted to clean it.

I said, "now, honey, there is another part of your body that is considered private. Your tits. Now I cannot fill their insides with my cum, so I do it in another way. I would put my dick between them and wrap both of your tits around my dick. I would rub your tits from my dick for a while and wipe it with them. Okay, honey. This will ensure that no part of your body remains untouched and unblessed".

She said, "yes, sir."

I placed my cum covered dick in between her super spongy and buttery tits and wrapped them around it. I started to fuck her tits with my dick. I could feel the ultra-softness of her tits around my dick, and I was moaning in pleasure. This time her mouth was untied, and she could speak.

She was disgusted by all this but understood that it was necessary. She did not speak anything and let me do my job. I wiped all the cum from her tits.

I got down from the bed and got dressed back up. I put the top back on her body and made her wear her legging back on. Her private parts were still covered in my cum, and they all were leaking it outside them. Moreover, now she was dressed up back.

I kept her panties with me as a memory, a pleasant memory.

I said, "I will keep your panties with my honey as a memory of the good time I had with you."

I said, "you know what, there is something I do at the end of my procedure. I kiss the lips of the girl. It acts as a seal of purity, and I would need to kiss your lips too".

Before she could say anything, I locked my lips with her lips and started kissing her deeply. She had the most perfectly curved lips, and they were delicious. I kept kissing her delicious lips for around 15 minutes and sucked them dry. She was not sure what to do or how to react as her hands were still tied up.

She did not like the taste of my mouth, but she had to kiss me anyway. I untied her hands and told her to speak something. She spoke, and to her surprise, her feminine voice was back. She was wondering how the hell did it happen.

Maybe it was because of the holy cum she took inside her holes.

She thanked me a lot and placed her head on my feet. I made her stand up and made her sit on her bed. I called her husband into the room and told both of them.

I said, "she is fine for now. I have done my procedure on her, and the spirit is currently calm. It has not yet left her body, but it is not in control either. She is okay for now, but you need to give her this holy water every weekend, afraid not if the evil tries to speak. Because when she drinks this holy water, the evil would feel pain and try to stop her from drinking it. Furthermore, if it gets back the control, I will come and calm her down, just like tonight".

Both of them thanked me for my service, and I came back to my institution. I had the best night of my life and fucked three of the best holes in the world. I gave her an antidote in her mouth when I was kissing her, which made her voice come back.

Now whenever she would drink that water, the man's voice would be back, and I would have another fantastic fuck session with that amazing whore. I had an amazing fuck toy at my service, and I could use her goddess-like body whenever I wanted.

12