Purity Ch. 06

Story Info
She is forced to violate her own untried hole in retribution.
2.9k words
4.49
10.6k
6
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers

Disclaimer: Please read and take note. This work explores themes of power imbalance, older man/younger woman, corporal discipline, and the corruption of Christian traditions in a historical context. Please do not read this story if you find such themes offensive, distasteful, or upsetting. Also, understand this is a work of fiction directly from the creative mind of a fellow human being and is freely offered up for the enjoyment of those who would like it. British English spellings are used throughout. Troll comments will be deleted with extreme prejudice.

<<0>>

Alice shivered when she saw the look in Edmund's eye. She may be unworldly for a girl of her age, but these last few weeks had opened her eyes, and already her mind was conjuring what her guardian could do with the items he requested. A candle and knife? While he had undoubtedly hurt her with his stern punishments, he had never truly harmed her, so surely he would not do so now? The liniment was an element to his punishments with which she was already very well acquainted, so that that, at least, was familiar, and her sex clenched in anticipation.

Running to fetch the jar from her bedchamber, Alice chose a small knife from the kitchen before perusing the various candles in the pantry. The stack of tallow candles they used in the house she made from rendered beef fat, and they never truly lost that smell. She shuddered. Whatever Edmund had in mind, she was choosing the church candles. These were made from beeswax and were both firmer and more fragrant than their workaday counterparts. Now, the only choice left was their size. Edmund had a selection of thick pillar candles of various heights, but remembering the cruel twist to his lip as he made his demands, she chose a slimmer, albeit longer, altar candle. It was still as thick as three of her fingers together, but it definitely looked less threatening than any of the others in the cupboard.

Edmund's evil smirk when she presented the items did not reassure her in any way, but at least he did not make her return for anything more girthy.

'Now, girl, I want you to carve a phallus from that candle to approximate that of the blacksmith.' When she did not move, just looked at him, aghast, he continued, 'Surely your lecherous leering has given you plenty to work from?'

Oh, dear Lord. He was going to have her create her own punishment tool. And after what she had just described, she had a shrewd idea of where he planned to wield it. Thank God she had chosen wisely. Despite its length, the candle was nowhere near as thick as Seth's meaty staff, although she certainly wasn't going to tell Edmund that.

Looking up at her guardian's implacable countenance, she knew that any pleas for clemency would fall on deaf ears. He had decided on this punishment, and he would see it though. And she knew that she deserved whatever he decided to mete out. Indeed, she had literally asked for it by coming to his room to confess.

Once she had started, she quickly forgot she was being watched and set about her work, lovingly carving the bulbous crown and the narrower neck, which flared to the candle's full thickness as it neared the base. She pulled out the wick and carved the tiny mouth from which all the virile seed would spew and then turned her attention to the thick vein that ran along the top of Seth's shaft. Humming happily to herself, she was rather pleased with her rendering and wondered how it would feel in her mouth. Or in other delicious places.

'Enough!' Edmund roared, quickly pulling her out of her lascivious daydreaming and back to the reality of her impending punishment. 'Now, you have confessed how you witnessed this depraved coupling and that you imagined yourself in that girl's place, being ravaged by a demon. Well, it is clear that you need to experience this for yourself to truly learn from the experience.'

Despite Alice's recent musing about how it would feel, she wasn't sure she was ready to experience this thick tool plundering her vulnerable back hole. However, Edmund's next words banished any hope of commutation to a lighter sentence.

'Strip, girl, and assume the position of the Jezebel that you spied upon,' he commanded, his tone brooking no disobedience.

Alice's cheeks flamed, knowing that, with her legs akimbo, Edmund would be able to see her every secret place, all laid bare to his unwavering stare. And yet, as she shed her thin nightgown and laid back on Edmund's threadbare mattress, legs spread wide, knees bent skywards, she could feel her excitement rise at the knowledge that he couldn't miss the sheen of her arousal on her lewdly exposed folds. Unable to meet his eye in such a vulnerable position, she watched the flickering shadows cast on the whitewashed ceiling and awaited his next command.

After long moments of silence, which had Alice shuffling her feet even wider as she imagined her guardian feasting his eyes upon her, she heard Edmund's footsteps as he approached the bed and pressed the candle into her hand.

'Now, it is important that you acknowledge your dire need for this punishment and take an active role in seeking atonement. Thusly, you will use this phallus to defile your own punishment hole in the manner that you witnessed.' Alice couldn't help the instinctive clench of that self-same hole in anticipation of its impending penetration. 'However, I am not a cruel man and will allow you to choose how you may aid its passage.' Pressing the pot of chilli salve into her other hand, he continued, 'You may use this embrocation to slicken the way or choose to go without. Either will engender a lasting burn that I believe will be both instructional and memorable.'

Bringing the candle closer to her face, Alice looked again at the broad head she had carved. She regretted now that she had not thought to make it narrower. Indeed, the original candle's tip was quite tapered, and she had shaved this down to make the broader dome that she now viewed. However, the maid, Flora, had managed to receive Seth's larger crown into her shy freckle and had even seemed to enjoy it, so she felt sure that it could be done.

Reaching down with reluctant fingers, she explored her crinkled pucker for the first time. She pushed experimentally, encountering strong resistance, and found it warm, tight, and dry. There was no way she was going to be able to force anything inside without something to ease its way. She recalled how Seth had spat on his fingers and worked it into Flora's tight hole, and she attempted to reproduce this result. After several attempts, grunting with effort, she managed to get the tip of one finger to breach the tight sphincter, but no amount of pushing was getting her any deeper.

Eyeing the candle again, she realised she could get more traction if she were to slicken the head and shaft itself and then use both hands to force it past the initial resistance. Surely, once the head was in, the worst would be over. Her endeavours so far had done nothing to dampen her excitement, and she was quite slippery as she edged the phallus down between her thighs to rub against her eager clit and slip between the petals of her sex. Oh, my! Now that was something she wanted to try again and again.

'Don't. You. Dare!' Edmund's thundered command was like a whiplash in the quiet, and she flung her hands above her head, the glistening phallus so close to her face that she could smell the musky fragrance from her aroused womanhood.

Alice realised that the small amount of slick she'd transferred just wasn't enough. If she was to stand any chance of forcing this monstrous member inside her tiny hole she was going to have to soak it, and there was only one other place she could use. Licking her lips, she opened wide and swallowed the shaft down, tasting her tart juices and gagging a little as it hit her throat but welcoming the ocean of stringy spit that this produced.

Finally ready, Alice placed the dripping tool at the entrance to her back hole and grasped it firmly with both hands. Lifting her knees to her chest, she pushed in hard, grunting with the effort, writhing her hips to find purchase, but to no avail. Trying a different tactic, she circled her dusky freckle as she pushed, and for one moment, she felt the head breach the tight orifice, making her gasp at the stretch, but when she relaxed her muscles, the candle popped out like a cork from a bottle.

Almost crying with frustration, Alice beseeched her guardian, 'Father, please help me. I know that I need this, but I am just not strong enough.'

---

Edmund had thoroughly enjoyed Alice's endeavours. He had known it would not be easy for her, and he had been intrigued to see what she would attempt. He certainly hadn't expected her to deepthroat the phallus so enthusiastically! He had nearly choked alongside her when she had forced the unforgiving length so deep into her mouth, and his own cock had jerked at the remembered feel of her tight, hot throat strangling it. Perchance, could this tool be used for oral training at a later time? Then, when she had tried to sneak it down to pleasure herself, he had nearly unmanned himself.

Now that the poor girl had exhausted herself, he was more than happy to step in and get her to where she needed to be.

'If a firmer hand is required, then I am more than prepared to assist you, girl. I believe it is time for the salve to do its work, don't you?' Alice gasped, appearing to have forgotten about its ominous presence where it lay discarded on the bed.

Edmund grasped the candle and placed a generous helping on the thick head, then a second application around the rim of the crown. The shaft he left untouched. He didn't want to make it too easy for her to accept or push out. This was a punishment, after all.

'Now, clasp your cheeks, girl, and show me where you need this to go.'

If there was a sight more arousing than his young ward, flushed from her attempts at self-violation, parting her own soft, white globes to expose her tight little hole for punishment, he had yet to see it. As she reached around the backs of her thighs, which were now held tightly to her chest, framing and pushing forward her ripe little titties, her inner petals were pulled further apart, leaving nothing to his imagination.

Setting the greasy head to her unwilling hole, he first circled the area, ensuring every scrap of dusky flesh was coated, before starting to push. Alice's gasps and groans only served to spur him on, and soon, he had breached the entrance to her dark passage.

'Bear down, girl,' he snarled, panting with determination, 'It'll go easier for you if you relax and welcome me in.' Pushing harder, he gained a few more inches, 'You know that you need to willingly accept this punishment in order to relieve the burden of guilt and shame that weighs upon you.'

His words were seeming to have a positive effect on the whimpering girl, and she began trying to relax the constriction of her burning nether hole. 'That's it, open yourself up and let... me... in!' To the sound of Alice's strangled cry, the phallus was driven almost to the root with his final push, and all that remained visible was the portion he had been fisting.

That final inch, the widest of the whole tool, had stretched her hole so profoundly that the once dusky crinkle was now a tight pale ring of tortured muscle - white from the stretch, but quickly turning deep red as the chilli salve enflamed all it touched. The girl was now moaning and squirming most fretfully, so he assumed that the liniment must be setting her delicate tissues aflame. While he had only applied it to the head of the phallus, the fiery juices must surely have worked their way deeply inside her forbidden channel, burning like the very bowels of Hell.

Like an avenging Archangel wielding a fiery sword, he withdrew the staff entirely before impaling her swollen hole again and again. When she lost the grip on her cheeks, a sharply uttered 'Hands!' was enough to have her gripping them harder and parting them more widely than ever.

Alice was crying in earnest now, the pain of the plundering coupled with the burn of the liniment bringing double the torment to the poor girl.

As it should be.

'Accept your punishment, and you will receive forgiveness, girl. For is it not written "... and they shall cast them into the furnace of fire, where there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father." Matthew 13.42?' he intoned solemnly, never missing a stroke.

And yet, her torture was not complete.

'Remind me, Alice. What other depravity did you witness 'twix smith and maid?' He smirked as she struggled to speak, impaled as she was on the blistering pole.

'His... tongue,' she groaned. 'He... tasted her... down there,' her words gasped out between pitiful moans.

'Indeed. And you yearned to feel that too, didn't you, girl?' She moaned louder, which he chose to accept as an affirmative. 'And so, you shall.' He pressed the pot back into her hand. 'Now show me what he did with his heathen tongue.'

Alice dipped the tip of her forefinger into the salve, as she had so often done before, and began to circle the hard bud of her clit. Despite the way the chilli must be enflaming her delicate membranes, this seemed to provide a welcome distraction to the ploughing of her back hole and her pitiful moans turned altogether more appreciative. That would never do.

'Do not be tempted to scrimp, girl. It is the too-easy path that leads to destruction.' Snatching her hand from between her thighs, he straightened out all four fingers and pressed them into the pot, scooping up a liberal handful of the noxious concoction. 'Now, show me exactly what you witnessed.'

And, as the girl dipped her hand once again between her legs, slathering the entirety of her inner petals and slipping one finger fully inside her, he could see from her frantic movements and abject cries that this was having the desired effect. When he placed her other hand on the handle of the shaft and helped her plough her own furrow, he believed that Alice truly must feel as though the devil himself ravaged her.

But what was this? As the minutes went on, her anguished cries changed to guttural moans, and her writhing movements became rolling undulations. The little slut was enjoying herself! Was there no end to her depravity? Before he was able to stop her, she had dropped her feet to the bed and arched her back, muscles rigid, as she succumbed to the little death of a stolen orgasm.

Even as she lay panting and trembling from her release, still idly toying with her deep red, enflamed clit, he rolled her to her front and spanked her mercilessly, exalting in her renewed cries. How dare she find pleasure in his carefully crafted punishment? Did she have no shame?

Rising to grab the rough hemp cincture rope that bound his homespun cassock, he laid down ten merciless strokes across her bushing buttocks and thighs, leaving dark welts in their path. Alice screamed with each new line of fire, but then lifted her hips to receive the next, her hand still working furiously between her thighs.

'Enough!' he roared as, after muttering the customary blessing, he bound the cincture around her narrow waist, then brought the ends down around the still protruding phallus, binding it in place, then pulled the rope further down between her thighs.

'Let this be a lesson to you, girl. And I pray, O Lord, that it girds you with the girdle of purity and quench in you the fire of concupiscence, that the grace of temperance and chastity may abide in you,' the prayer that he intoned every morning before donning it himself. And recently, he had been tempted so grievously that he needed all the divine help he could get.

Flipping her to her back, making her hiss as her punished bottom pressed against his rough blanket, he brought the ends between her folds, trapping her swollen clit between two rough strands of hemp before securing it and her wrists at the front of her waist. No matter how her fingers flexed and scrabbled to relieve her trapped tissues, that temptation was just out of reach.

'Now, thank me for your lesson, child.'

'Thank you, Father, for the gift of your firm guidance and for allowing me the opportunity to atone for my sins, that I may receive forgiveness.' Alice looked up at him with eyes that brimmed with gratitude along with the tears as she opened her mouth wide to receive his blessing.

As so it was, after slaking his lust in her willing mouth, he laid her bound, naked, and in torment on the bare floorboards beside his bed and settled down to a righteous sleep, lulled by the soft moans and cries of the girl at his feet.

Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers