Little Lorna 01: The Beginning

Story Info
18 Year old virgin gets a new Master.
12.2k words
4.65
37.4k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,386 Followers

Little Lorna 1: The Beginning

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

I didn't know which category to put this in so I have decided on "First Time" for this one. Future chapters will change.

This story involves BDSM and control of another person.

Please feel free to comment or message me, I appreciate any and all feedback.

ENJOY!

The Interview

"Happy birthday Lorna!" Lorna's aunt said to her at her 18th birthday party.

Lorna's entire family have come round to her dad's house to celebrate, lots of uncles and aunts, cousins, everyone she was related to was here.

A one point of the night, her dad started to give his speech, saying how proud he is of his youngest, while Lorna's two older brothers' were watching.

"If your mother was still with us, I know she would be as proud of you as I am." My father said which brought a tear to her eye. Lorna's mother had passed away two years ago and her dad has had a hard time ever since. Trying to pay for his three kids and himself on just this salary.

Going up to hug her dad, he told her how much he loved her.

It was midnight by the time that everyone had gone, it was now just Lorna, my two brothers and their father sat in the living room chatting.

"So Lorna, what are your plans now that you're 18?" Mark, their eldest brother asked.

"I am going to get a job straight away, help dad a little." Lorna said.

Both her brothers were at university but living at home, so Lorna wanted to help with the income in any way she can.

"You don't need to worry about that." Her father said, smiling at his daughter.

"It's okay dad, I want to help." She told him.

"Right, I'm off to bed." James, the other brother said.

All the family said goodnight and Lorna eventually was sat in her bed on her phone looking at available jobs. She had no intention of going to university and just wanted to start a career.

After a while and hearing the mass amount of snoring throughout the house, Lorna thought she would quickly masturbate before going to sleep.

Putting her hand down her thin, silk shorts, her pussy was already wet when she closed her eyes and started to rub her clit.

Lorna was a virgin, but that hasn't stopped her watching porn and imagining what it was like to be with a man. She wasn't against having sex, she has just never had a boyfriend and didn't want to lose it to a random guy.

Rubbing her clit faster, the images of being on her hands and knees, a big, strong man behind her fucking her popper into her head.

Lorna's breathing started to get heavier and heavier, her chest and her D cup breasts rising as she got closer and closer to her orgasm. The thought of feeling a real man fucking her sending her crazy. Although she has never done anything with a guy, Lorna knew she had a kinky side, loving the idea of letting a man fuck her like crazy.

"Fuuuuckkk." Lorna whispered trying to hold in her moaning as an orgasm shook her entire body, grabbing onto her left boob as she tensed up and enjoyed herself.

After she was finished cumming, Lorna put her phone on to charge and drifted off to sleep.

Over the next two weeks Lorna had applied for dozens of jobs and never got anything back. Her CV was empty and only had in her exam results in, they were good but nothing amazing. She just needed someone to take the chance on her and give her an opportunity.

"No luck today honey?" Her father asked when he got back from his work as an electrician.

"No, not today." Lorna sulked on the sofa, turning off the TV to start cooking dinner for the family.

"Don't worry my angel, you will get a job soon. Just keep trying." Her father said patting his daughter on the back.

"Thanks dad." Lorna said as she continued to cook.

The next day, she had an email in response to her CV. It was an offer of an interview as an admin for a law company.

To say she was excited was an understatement! Her father helped her dress smart, in a black skirt and a white blouse. Lorna looked into the mirror and gave herself a pep talk.

"You've got this! Be confident and smart, you will get this job!"

Her father drove her to the interview, not being able to afford a car herself even though she had a licence.

In the interview, she was being talked to by a woman called Mrs James.

"So, Lorna. What would make you a good Admin?"

Lorna thought of her answer, finally replying.

"I am very organised. I help my father pretty much run the house. I am neat and have a keen eye for detail." She said, happy with her response.

"Good, and you can get here on time every day? We need someone who is punctual and reliable." Mrs James asked.

"Yes of course, I will never be late and I never get sick." Lorna replied, desperate to please.

After another hour of the interview, Lorna's heart stopped when Mrs James offered her the job!

"Thank you so much Mrs James! You won't regret this, I will work so hard!" Lorna said jumping up and shaking the woman's hand.

"You are welcome, I will see you Monday?" Mrs James asked.

"Of course, see you then!" Lorna said and then left the office.

She pretty much jumped into her father's car and screamed.

"I GOT THE JOB!!"

"That's amazing! We have to celebrate!" Her dad said.

"What do you want to do?" Lorna asked, over the moon with finally getting a job.

"Why don't we go out for a meal, just us?" Her father asked, smiling at his daughter.

"Perfect!" Lorna replied.

Her father drove them to a local restaurant where they ate, the whole time her father said how proud he was of her. Eventually he asked.

"So, do you know what money you will be on?"

Lorna completely forgot to ask that question, so told her father.

"I'm not sure, but I will find out on Monday!"

When the bill came, Lorna could tell her father was worried about how much it cost which filled her with guilt. Not wanting to be any more of a burden on her dad.

Her father smiled back at her, paid the bill and eventually they went home.

Back in her bed, Lorna text and called all of her friends with the good news! They were all ecstatic for her and decided to go out in a couple of weeks to celebrate.

The First Meet

Monday

Lorna was at work thirty minutes early, excited and ready to start her job.

Mrs James came in and smiled at the young girl, letting her into the building and spending the morning showing her the ropes of what her job will involve.

It wasn't anything too difficult for Lorna, uploading spreadsheets, updating documents and speaking to clients and arranging meetings. For someone as organised as Lorna it was easy.

It was a week later on a Tuesday, Lorna was at her desk updating a spreadsheet when someone walked to her desk and coughing to get her attention.

Looking up from her laptop, she saw a beautiful man stood over her. He was definitely over 6 foot, short and smart black hair, a shaved face with a handsome smile and he looked to be built well, although it was hard to tell because he was in what looked like a very expensive suit.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi." Lorna replied, stuttering by looking at this gorgeous man. Then bringing herself back to reality she asked him, "How can I help?"

The man let out a little laugh which sent butterflies through Lorna's stomach.

"I am David Michaels, I have been off on holiday and I believe you have been organising my meetings for my return?"

David Michaels, I know him! Lorna thought. Remembering that he is one of the top lawyers for the company and that she has indeed been sorting out his calendar for the last week.

"Yes sir, sorry you caught me off guard." Lorna told him, looking back at her laptop and trying to find the file she has been sorting for him.

"It's not a problem, are you new?" He asked, his voice deep and soft.

"Yes, I started a few weeks ago." Lorna told him, finally finding the file, "I can email you everything?" She asked.

"That would be great, here's my email." He said and read out his email address.

"That should be with you now Mr Michaels." Lorna said after sending him the file.

"Please, call me David." He replied.

"No problem, David." Lorna said with a smile.

"And you are?" David asked.

"Lorna!" She replied too quickly, "My name is Lorna."

"Nice to meet you, Lorna." David replied.

"You too." Lorna said and then watched as he walked away, his clothes fitting him perfectly.

What a man! Lorna thought.

After that, Lorna didn't have a lot of interaction with David. Every now and again helping him with clients and meetings, but no more than other lawyers.

Every time she would see him her inside would go wild, he was everything she dreamt of in a man. Successful, strong and polite. How could anyone be better.

One night, Lorna was alone at home and as usual, horny. So she undressed and started rubbing her clit slowly. She allowed the image of David come into her mind, wondering what his body would be like under that perfectly fit suit. What his dick would be like, what he would be like between her legs.

As her breathing got heavier, imagines of David slowly pushing his dick inside of her flashed into Lorna's head. Having him on top of her as he kissed her hard, letting him take her virginity.

"Mmmm David." Lorna whispered as her orgasm shocked through her picturing him.

The Drive Home

Lorna has worked at the company for over a month now, she was doing amazing and Mrs James was very complimentary of her hard work.

Except on this Thursday, her father had called to say he couldn't pick her up as he had to finish a job if he was to get paid.

Lorna has only just gotten paid and sent half of it to her dad to help him out, leaving her with not a lot and no idea of how to get home.

As she stood outside of the offices, looking through her phone for a bus home, David Michaels came out, smiling he said to her.

"Everything okay Lorna?"

Replying back nervously, she told him.

"Yes thank you, I'm just trying to figure a way home."

David looked at her for a few minutes before telling her.

"I will give you a lift."

"Thank you but I couldn't ask you to do that." Lorna replied politely.

"I wasn't asking Lorna, get in, I'll drive you home." He said firmly but with a smile.

Lorna couldn't say no, smiling and nodding, David showed her to his car.

She couldn't believe it, he drove a jaguar that probably cost more than her entire salary! Sitting in the passenger side, it had leather seats and when he turned the engine on it sounded loud.

"What's your address?" David asked.

After giving it to him Lorna thanked him again. On the way, David started to ask about Lorna.

"So how are you finding it here?" He asked.

"I'm loving it, everyone is really nice." Lorna replied, catching herself staring at this man.

"That's good, it must be nice to have some extra money to go out with your boyfriend?" David asked.

"I'm erm, single." Lorna replied nervously.

"Interesting." David replied with a smile.

Lorna couldn't stop looking at him, his chiselled and beautiful face. If this was her fantasy, she would sit on his lap right now and ride him!

"How old are you?" David asked.

"I turned 18 not that long ago." Lorna replied.

"Good, I'm 43." David replied.

He was as old as her father, but weirdly that just turned Lorna on more.

"So why don't you have a boyfriend? A beautiful girl like you must get a lot of dates?" David asked, never taking his eyes off of the road.

"Boy's my age are too immature." Lorna replied, thinking of the last date she had where the guy took her to a fast food place and made her pay for him.

"That's true, you should get yourself an older man." David replied.

Is he saying what I think he's saying? Lorna thought.

Unable to reply without letting out a silly giggle, Lorna remained quiet.

"I am going to have some extra work come in soon. Can I ask you to help me directly if I need to?" David asked.

Lorna smiled, thinking that David must have noticed her hard work if he wanted her help. She replied.

"Of course, I'll do anything you want me to!"

Then she realised what she just said and how it must have come out! Her mouth locked shut in embarrassment and she watched as David smiled and laughed to himself.

"Good to know." He replied.

Oh my god kill me now! Lorna thought!

Lorna hung her head in silence the entire drive back, too embarrassed to speak.

Eventually David pulled up outside of her house and said.

"Here you go."

"Thank you David, you're amazing!" Lorna said and then again was embarrassed.

Jumping out of the car before she had chance to say anything else stupid she ran inside. Closing the door, her brother Mark laughed and shouted.

"Fucking hell sis! Who was in that car?"

"One of the lawyers." Lorna told him, walking past and into the living room.

"Jesus, he must be on some good money!" Mark said, staring out of the window.

"Stop embarrassing me!" Lorna shouted as she could see David was still outside and could probably see her brother staring.

"Oh don't worry." Mark said turning around and heading back to Lorna.

"So is he your boss?" Mark asked.

"Sort of, I help with his admin." Lorna said turning the TV on.

"Well keep him close, maybe he can help you get further in the company." Mark said before leaving the room.

I would love to get close to him! Lorna thought, realising how horny she was from spending time with David.

Becoming a PA

The next week, Lorna has been working as usual when she was asked to go into David's office.

Trying to keep herself calm and trying to make sure not to say anything stupid, Lorna headed into his office. Once inside and shutting the door, David smiled and said.

"Lorna, thank you for coming. Please have a seat."

"Thank you." Lorna said and sat on the opposite side of the desk to David.

"So Lorna, what do you want out of your job here?" David asked her.

Lorna didn't know what to say, not expecting such a question.

"I don't know, I wanted a job to help my dad with payments. He has had a tough time since my mum died." She told him.

"Fair enough, well I can tell you that you are doing amazing. Everyone is saying what an asset you are becoming to the company." David said which filled Lorna with joy.

"Thank you so much David, I really appreciate it." Lorna told him.

"I want to make you an offer." David said which confused Lorna, then he continued, "I would like to offer you the position of my Personal Assistant."

"Oh wow, really?" Lorna asked, never expecting such a thing and worried about being so close to David and not being able to control herself.

"Definitely, you are a hard worker and I could use someone like you. It will be hard work, but a higher salary." David told her.

The higher salary confirmed her decision. Instantly Lorna replied.

"I would love to."

"Good, I will get the paperwork sorted and then we will get working on your new tasks." David told her.

"Thank you so much!" Lorna said.

When David reached out and shook Lorna's hand, she felt like she could explore. Feeling his skin on hers sent her wild.

Once she was out of the office, Lorna knew she had to go to the bathroom to calm herself down. But once she was looking at herself in the mirror and there was no one else in there, Lorna quickly locked herself into one of the cubicles. Sitting down, she couldn't control herself any longer.

Reaching up her skirt, Lorna moved her thong to one side and start to massage her throbbing clit. The excitement of spending more time with David was sending her crazy and it took only minutes for her to cum whilst on the toilet thinking of him.

The next two weeks Lorna worked very closely with David, he showed her exactly what his calendar was like, all of his own clients and everything he needed her to do. It was a lot more work, but the pay was a lot better so she was determined to do a great job.

Most days she would find herself staying late, working with just her and David. Although she was exhausted from work, Lorna still found herself spending most nights masturbating thinking of David.

After another week, David had a huge deal going on which Lorna helped with. It could be a lot of money for the company and her attention to detail was helping massively, she was learning a lot about his work and trying to get every bit of knowledge that she could. With this new deal going on, Lorna was working until 8pm every night, most of the time with David or even after he had left.

Finished Deal

"Lorna, my office now." David said walking past Lorna who was sat at her desk.

Oh no! Lorna panicked, assuming the deal did not go well. She knew that it was the final day of discussions and didn't expect David back until much later.

Nervously, she got up from her desk and went into David's office. He was already sat down behind his desk when she entered.

"Close the door and sit down please." He said firmly.

Lorna's hands were shaking, she shut the door and slowly found herself to the chair.

"So," David said slowly.

"Did it not go well?" Lorna asked.

"It went amazing!" David said and his straight face turning to smile, "Done and dusted and went perfectly!" David said jumping up from his seat.

"Don't do that to me!" Lorna shouted jumping from her seat in joy.

"You did amazing Lorna! I couldn't have done it without you!" David said walking around the desk and hugging her.

Lorna was so happy, all of her hard work paying off. As David hugged her, she couldn't help but feel her big breasts press against him, he was so much taller than her and she could feel his chin resting on her blond hair.

"I'm so happy for us!" Lorna said.

David held onto the hug for a long time, and Lorna couldn't bring herself to let go.

Eventually, he ever so slowly released from the hug, as he did he stopped and they gazed into each others eyes. His big brown eyes melting her.

Suddenly, David moved forward and planted his lips against Lorna's. His lips were soft and heavenly and Lorna kissed him back, closing her eyes she accepted his tongue into her mouth and slowly rubber hers against his.

"Mmmmm." She moaned into his mouth as they passionately made out in his office.

David's hands gripping onto Lorna as her hands rested on his back, pushing herself deeper into the kiss with the man she has been fantasising about for ages.

As their tongues massaged against each other, Lorna felt David's hands go lower and soon felt her bum cheeks getting cupped into his hands. She had a curvy body and a thick arse and loved having this man grabbing her.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned again as David kept kissing her whilst grabbing onto her arse.

Rubbing her hands over his hard body, Lorna found herself getting more and more excited by this older man.

Until he broke the kiss and stepped away. Lorna was confused as to why he stopped and stared at him, slowly wiping her lips.

David's face was straight, and Lorna couldn't figure out what he was thinking.

"Take the rest of the day off." He said, turning back and going to sit at his desk.

"What?" Lorna asked, confused by what just went on.

"We have had a great win today, you deserve the rest of the day off. I will see you tomorrow." David said.

Lorna didn't understand, he was just kissing her and holding her and now he told her to leave. Stuttering she replied.

"O-okay." And then turned and left the office.

Once outside, she pressed her back against the wall, her head a mess with what has just gone on.

Why did he make me leave? What is happening?! She thought to herself.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,386 Followers