Purity Ch. 08

Story Info
Alice suffers a humiliating fitting for her chastity belt.
4.2k words
4.55
10.5k
4

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers

Disclaimer: Please read and take note. This work explores themes of power imbalance, older man/younger woman, corporal discipline, and the corruption of Christian traditions in a historical context. Please do not read this story if you find such themes offensive, distasteful, or upsetting. Also, understand this is a work of fiction directly from the creative mind of a fellow human being and is freely offered up for the enjoyment of those who would like it. British English spellings are used throughout. Troll comments will be deleted with extreme prejudice.

<<0>>

Despite the several occasions when Father Edmund had been required to join parishioners in wedlock, he had no great experience with matrimony. However, in all things, God provides, and the Bible is full of valuable instruction.

Revisiting that sacred text, he realised that perhaps his pious abstinence was not, in fact, part of God's divine plan for him. Did He not declare in the Garden of Eden that 'It is not good that the man should be alone' before creating Eve as his helpmate? Indeed, it went further, 'He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord.' Surely, putting Alice in his path had been part of God's plan. Edmund knew that wedded bliss was a blessed union that was considered most holy, and that the carnal pleasures to be found in the marriage bed were sanctified by God himself. Who was he to hold himself to a different set of laws than those prescribed by the Almighty?

However, the state of married union was not one to be undertaken lightly or inadvisably, so it was his duty to ensure that there were strict rules and strictures in place. Stringent measures to ensure that Alice was a pure and faithful wife and didn't give in to the temptations of the flesh. Outside the marriage bed, that was.

To date, Edmund had attempted to keep her on the path of virtue by punishing every transgression with severe disciplinary sessions of spankings and whippings, alongside the use of more intimate punishments employing the burn of ginger and chilli. However, all had failed, and the tryst he had interrupted, which had seen the blacksmith feasting between her thighs while she swallowed his implausibly large member had ended up with the most severe punishment yet - a sound thrashing with a sturdy carriage whip, which she would be feeling for days.

Alice simply could not be trusted to keep her hands, and other parts, to herself and it was clear that more stringent methods were needed for this wanton behaviour to be curbed. He had decided. Alice would be put into chastity until she was wed and thereafter, at his discretion, until such a time as he saw fit to allow her the pleasures of the marriage bed.

Content in his decision, he slept the sleep of the just, knowing that the morrow would bring many uncomfortable changes to his wayward ward's life.

---

Alice hissed as she awoke the following morning. The twenty-four raised purple welts across her plump bottom and thighs were burning like she'd sat on a hot griddle and showed no signs of abating any time soon. Thank goodness it was not the sabbath, or she would have had to bend for a Sunday Scourging on top of her current torment. It gave her little comfort, though, as she knew she would still have to face Father Edmund after being caught in such a scandalous position in the smithy. For all her girlish dreams of becoming Mrs Seth Blackstone, she could scarcely believe that the burly man didn't protect her from her guardian's wrath, and for him to take up the whip and punish her himself was beyond the Pale! He was not the man she thought he was, despite his mouth-watering physique and impressive husband skills. As such, she was almost tempted to cross him off the list of her potential suitors.

Getting dressed, she walked stiffly to the kitchen to make breakfast, hoping that Edmund was still abed. He was not. Standing silhouetted against the Sun's early light streaming in through the window, he fixed her with a patrician's glare as she busied herself getting the stove lit and the water on to boil.

When the tea was ready, and the porridge bubbled on the stove, she could avoid his stare no longer.

'Sit, Alice,' he commanded.

'Oh, Father, couldn't I just...?'

'Sit. Now!' And despite the throbbing it set up in her newly ignited welts, she perched atop one of the hard wooden stools.

Edmund paced across the room until he was towering over her, and she shrunk into herself, wringing her hands as they rested in her lap.

'You are aware, I trust, that your wanton behaviour is out of control?' He raised a grave eyebrow, expecting an answer, and she nodded woefully. She did know, and try as she might, she just couldn't help but to act on her urges. The pleasure she felt, initially alone and then last night with Seth, was just too heavenly to forego, and even Edmund's cruel punishments did not deter her. In fact, they only added to her unbearable excitement.

'I have had to consider what is best for you, girl, to ensure that your lustful ways do not lead you to ruination. You will have heard of the Sisters of the Blessed Virgin?' Alice drew in a sharp breath. She had indeed heard of this horrible institution, which was spoken of in hushed tones by the girls of the parish. The miller's girl had been sent there after she was found to be unwed and with child, and she was never seen or heard of again.

Seeming pleased at the look of horror on her face, Edmund continued, 'The nuns there are extremely strict and have a wonderful reputation of reforming wayward girls of whom others have washed their hands. Perhaps this would be the most appropriate place for you to reside so that you can learn to live a life of obedience and virtue?'

He couldn't mean it! First, her own father washed his hands of her care, and now Edmund? 'Please Father!' she cried, falling to her knees, and clutching at his robes, 'Don't send me away, I beg of you. I'll be better. Please, please don't give up on me!'

'But, Alice, sweet child. I fear that my tender feelings towards you have meant that I have been too gentle on you, and it may take a far firmer hand than mine to correct such ingrained behaviour. Perhaps the nuns will succeed where I have failed?' He gave her a sad smile as he gently pried her grasping fingers from his vestments and stepped away.

Crawling after him, tears now flowing unchecked down her cheeks, she begged all the more piteously. 'Please, Father, please let me prove myself to you. Be harsher on me, spare me no mercy.' She fell to sobbing at his feet, her shoulders shaking as her hands clasped in supplication. 'I... I love you!'

'You love me? And yet... wasn't it the blacksmith that you loved only yesternight?' Edmund rebuffed her coldly.

'No, Father, that was a mistake, I...'

'Indeed, it was. A mistake that very nearly ruined you! Do you realise if I hadn't arrived when I did you would now be a fallen woman? No upstanding man would wish to marry you then. I could scarcely be seen to house a common strumpet, so you'd be out on the street. Or worse. What in the name of God were you thinking, girl?' he berated her harshly.

'I thought...' she mumbled, still hiccoughing back her sobs, 'I thought that Seth would see I would be a good wife and want to marry me.'

Edmund stood aghast. 'A good wife? You clearly have much to learn about the behaviour of a good wife! And I can assure you that Blackstone will not be marrying you.'

Alice fell again to sobbing. Not only was she not going to be warming Seth's bed, but now she was going to be carted off to the horrible Sisters to learn obedience and humility. Although no one really talked about what happened there, she was pretty certain that her thrilling forays into the pleasures of the flesh would be severely curtailed.

After allowing her to cry wretchedly for several minutes, Edmund gripped her chin and forced her watery eyes to him.

'I suppose there might be a way that your virtue could be preserved and your standing in the community remain untarnished.' Alice blinked away the tears and looked up hopefully. 'However, it is a hard path, and it may be best not to start on such a challenging journey.'

'Anything, Father. I would undergo any trial to prove myself worthy of remaining by your side.'

---

'Hmmm.' Edmund paced for long minutes as he eyed the young woman kneeling on the cold pavers, watching him through tear-clumped lashes as though he held the answer to her prayers. He let her stew - the consequences of her wicked behaviour weighing upon those narrow shoulders until she was almost hyperventilating with desperation. Good. He wanted her to be so grateful for a lifeline to save her from the cruel Sisters that she would beg him for her bondage into chastity.

Perhaps she was there now.

'If I were to allow you to stay in my house, you would need to take the ultimate step to submit yourself to my control. The Bible tells us that wives should submit to their husbands, as to the Lord, and so,' he paused for a beat, 'I will take you to wife.'

There followed a shocked silence as the red-eyed girl looked up at him in wonder. Whatever she was expecting him to say, this was clearly not it.

'You.. you would marry me? Despite how wicked I am?'

'It is purely because you are so steeped in sin that there is nothing else for it. I shall have to wed you to ensure that you are above reproach within the community.'

The look of relief and happiness on the penitent girl's face as she knelt before him was rather gratifying, he thought. Little did she know what their marriage would entail. However, she had said that she was prepared to submit herself to any trial to stay at his side, and he was surely going to put that resolve to the test.

'Make no mistake, Alice, that this is no easy path. I have no intention of wedding an unruly chit who is unable to show proper obedience to her husband.' He paced back and forth in front of the kneeling girl as he set forth what her new life would entail.

'I will marry you on two conditions. Firstly, that you will undergo daily spankings and a harsh weekly reckoning, which will be recorded in your punishment log. This will act as an ongoing reminder of the important lessons I have taught you and ensure that you atone each week for any wrongdoing or missteps you have taken.' He looked at her with a severe countenance. 'Do you accept your need for ongoing correction?'

Looking slightly wary, she agreed, 'Y.. yes, Father.'

Appeased, he continued. 'Then, secondly, we need to curtail your freedom to commit the sin of self-pleasure, or worse, ruination with another man!'

Alice blushed a deep red and looked down at the flagstones rather than face the look of censure in his eyes.

'You shall be put into chastity until our wedding day and thereafter, until such time as I am confident that you will no longer stray into wickedness.'

Alice gasped and met his eyes. 'Chastity, Father? Surely that is not necessary. I have promised to submit myself to your will and would never tryst with another man if I am to be your wife!'

'Ah, sweet Alice, the harness that you will wear will not just lock away your untouched virtue. It will also block your wicked little fingers from straying where they shouldn't.' She looked aghast. 'You will be on permanent orgasm restriction until I see fit to grant you some relief.' The look of horror increased as she sucked in a gasp. 'And I must warn you. That may take some time.'

It was clear which of the two stipulations she was going to find most torturous.

Sitting on the high wooden kitchen stool, Edmund held out his hand to her. 'Let's start the day as we mean to go on. Place yourself over my knee and ask for the first of your daily spankings.'

Climbing to her feet, she approached him warily until she stood at his side, her hands fidgeting in her skirts. Her welted nether cheeks were almost too sore to lightly stroke with her fingertips. She couldn't imagine how much they would smart when he applied his heavy, masculine hand to them.

'Quickly now, girl. We have much to do today.'

And with a resigned nod of acceptance, she stepped up onto the bottom rail of Edmund's stool and tentatively put both hands on his far thigh, easing herself down across the unforgiving platform of his lap before reaching down to grasp the bottom rung on the far side.

The stool was so high that neither her fingers nor toes could reach the flagstone floor, and she felt very vulnerable balanced in such a way. Not as vulnerable as she would feel moments later, however, when he barked out, 'Skirts, Alice!'

In her heart, she'd known that her daily spanking couldn't possibly be as forgiving as to take place over her clothes, but having to reach back and pull handfuls of the fabric up to her waist until she had entirely bared his intended target made her feel like a sacrificial lamb awaiting the slaughter.

Twenty crisp spanks later, her bottom was flaming, the welts burning as hotly as when Seth had first applied them, and she was pushed back off his knee as Edmund rose to stand.

'On your feet now, girl. We are going to revisit the scene of your crime.'

---

Alice was reeling from Edmund's revelations.

Instead of being sent away to the Sisters, she was going to stay with Edmund. And become his wife, no less! Part of her thrilled with joy that this stern man, whom she had come to love and fear in equal measure, would take her hand in marriage. The other part of her stilled in dread at the threat that her every pleasure would be under his strict control.

Already, she felt different, as though accepting that she would become Edmund's betrothed had changed something deep within her. Or possibly it was the feel of the soft cotton drawers that he insisted she wear, which slithered sensuously across her throbbing backside with every step. Never before had she worn fabric so close to her heated core, and it felt scandalous!

The drawers consisted of two leg pieces, which fell to just above her knee and were held around her waist with a length of pink ribbon. The centre seam was not joined, and so a draft still reached her damp folds as they walked swiftly along the path. As they passed other parishioners, Edmund greeted them politely, but she seemed to have lost her words entirely, blushing deeply as though they could see through her skirts to the shameful garment.

And now, making their way to the smithy, she had a sinking feeling that Seth would become reacquainted with her womanly parts in far less pleasurable circumstances than her last visit.

'Blackstone, I believe you owe me a service.'

Seth turned from where he'd been standing over the forge and eyed Edmund cautiously.

'What do you need, Father?'

'As you are aware, my ward needs a firm hand to keep her on the virtuous path.' Seth shuffled sheepishly and grunted his agreement. 'And so, I find myself in need of a chastity belt that will ensure that her maidenhead is vouchsafed for her husband. You have some experience of what I speak, I trust?'

Alice looked at Seth in shock as he replied, 'Aye, Father.' He had previously made some poor woman a cruel device to lock away her most exciting parts, even from herself. How could someone who was able to bring such pleasure to a woman deny her so pitilessly?

'Good. Therefore, you will be able to take exact measurements to ensure a very tight fit.' Edmund continued, 'Alice is very resourceful and prone to the temptation to defile herself when she thinks no one is looking.' Alice about died of shame as Edmund continued to discuss her most private behaviours as casually as if he were discussing the weather.

'Indeed, Father?' Seth smirked at her. 'Happen, I've got just the thing. Got a delivery of thick stirrup leather in this week and some good English iron. I reckon I could fashion something most effective for you before week's end.'

Edmund nodded, pleased. 'Then there is no time to waste. Alice, recall when I told you Blackstone's hands were an extension of mine own. Well, today is no different. You will remove your lower garments and bare yourself that he may take the measurements he needs to ensure your chastity cannot be undone by your wicked little fingers.'

Alice was mortified. It was one thing to bare herself to Seth when her blood was heated by her lustful ardour. But now, in front of her angry guardian... her betrothed... and wearing the shocking underclothes, she didn't think she could bring herself to do it.

'Father, Edmund, please,' she beseeched him. 'Let me take the measurements privately. I can follow Seth's instructions without any need for such immodesty.'

Edmund laughed darkly. 'I think we both know you are beyond such maidenly protestations, girl. And we all know that it's nothing that Blackstone hasn't seen before, is it?' Alice blushed shamefully. 'Enough procrastinating. Either you remove your garments, or I will restrain you while I have Blackstone do it for you.'

Alice's heart beat faster as the heat from her cheeks made its way down to her core. Part of her liked that image very much. To be pinned by her fierce guardian and have him glaring down at her as Seth's large, calloused hands dragged her soft underclothes from her trembling limbs sounded terribly exciting.

However, it was clear from Edmund's face that this was not the outcome that he wanted, and she was scared to push him further when the threat of the Sisters hung heavy over her head. And so, with reluctant hands, she dragged her skirts up her stockinged thighs, bunching the rough material up in one hand, while she tugged at the ribbon's bow to release her thin cotton drawers and let gravity take them to her ankles. In answer to Edmund's pointed look, she stepped out of the puddled fabric and placed it in his outstretched hand.

Seth stepped in front of her, a length of hemp rope in hand.

'I'll be measuring you up with this, so's I know how much leather is needed for a snug and cosy fit. Now, lift those skirts high so I can get a better look at what I'm working with.' Seth's flirtatious manner was coming to the fore, but one look at Edmund and he cleared his throat and said respectfully, 'If it please you, Father.'

'I take no issue with you completing your work as you need. Alice,' he addressed her sternly, 'get those skirts up to your chin.'

She scrabbled to do as she was bid.

'Front and back, girl.' Edmund stalked behind her and roughly tugged the draping cloth that had been shielding her backside round to meet her hand, completely exposing her from the waist down. 'Blackstone needs to get precise measurements. I do not wish to come back here for a refitting if he errs and makes the harness too slack.'

Oh, the humiliation of standing like a common trollop, completely bared from her navel to her woollen stocking tops, in front of two full-grown men -- one smirking and the other glaring. It was like twin triggers to her libido. She felt as though her time with Edmund had trained her to link fear, pain, and humiliation with arousal. The welts still decorating her backside were doing their part, and all she needed now was a little of her burning salve and she'd surely tip over into climax without either man laying a hand on her.

'That's better. Now, if you'll just spread your legs...' Seth grinned as she slowly shuffled her feet apart. 'Wider than that. I've got to be thorough in my measurements.' She spread her legs widely, blushing deeper as the action splayed her outer petals, and she felt the heat from the forge kiss her delicate inner folds.

With the rope in both hands, Seth stood toe to toe and reached around her narrow waist, pulling the rope so tight it bit into her soft white flesh. Edmund did not miss her gasp as she felt the constriction

Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers
12