Purity Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'A little looser, Blackstone. The girl has to breathe, and she will be wearing this for some considerable time. It wouldn't do for her to be stifled by such severe bondage. The most important part is the lower strap. That can be as tight as you can make it.' Both men focussed their attention on her spayed folds and shared a look of agreement.

'Not to worry, Father,' Seth chuckled, 'I can make both straps of the harness adjustable so that you can decide how tight you need them. The buckles will, of course, be at the back, and I can fashion a lock that will stop the girl from freeing herself.'

Edmund seemed to like that idea, and he nodded eagerly. 'Yes, do that, and you can make me a chain that the key will hang on so I can wear it at all times.'

With her waist measurements transferred from the rope he was pinching to a piece of parchment, Seth stood behind her. Unseen by Edmund, who was facing her, Seth possessively ran his large, rough hand over the ridges he had placed on her smarting nether cheeks. Standing so close, she felt more than heard Seth's low hum of male satisfaction. Then, holding one end of the rope at the small of her back and running the length between her spayed folds, Seth secured it with a hand around her waist.

The rough hemp chafed against her delicate membranes and vexed her poor clitty most grievously as he fussed and adjusted the rope until it was embedded deeply between the cheeks of her arse and both the outer and inner lips of her sex. In fact, if she hadn't been standing so widely spread, it would barely be visible.

'What do you think, Father? Tight enough?' Seth grinned.

'Hmmm.' Edmund approached and began to walk around her, his eyes riveted to the path of the rope. Seth took a hasty step to the side, still grasping both ends firmly before Edmund could discover just how closely he was pressing his tented britches to her hot, striped mounds.

With both men behind her, Alice didn't need to see their faces to know that two sets of eyes were firmly focussed on where the rope was buried in the furrow of her naked arse and the swollen lips peeking below.

'Not bad, but how well can she move?' A firm hand, Edmund's if she had to guess, pressed between her shoulder blades until she was bent forward with her fingertips touching the rough smithy floor. As she moved, the rasp of the hemp fibres against her most intimate regions burned, and she had to supress a moan.

She was glad that her hair covered her flaming face as she was bent and soaked with need. The men behind her discussed the finer details of the locking device and the decorative tooling Edmund would require on the leather. When Edmund divulged that this was his engagement gift to her, Seth seemed momentarily surprised but merely wished Edmund his felicitations for their forthcoming union.

While Alice knew that her marriage to Edmund would put paid to any girlish fantasies she'd had about Seth, she had at least thought he'd be heartbroken that she was no longer free to be his. And yet, she was affronted to find that the man seemed faintly relieved!

With the measurements recorded and the design agreed upon, Edmund pulled her to her feet as Seth removed the now damp rope and handed it to Edmund, its final path across her enflamed tissues even more tantalising than its initial journey. Letting her skirts drop, she looked to Edmund for the return of her drawers, but apparently that was not to be as he took her firmly by her wrist and dragged her back home, her abused folds sending delightful little tingles of pleasure-pain with every step.

Eyeing the rope that Edmund was carrying home with him, Alice couldn't help but wonder what other uses he could possibly find for the deliciously cruel hemp fibres.

12