Purity Ch. 10

Story Info
Alice is caught trying to escape her imposed chastity.
6.7k words
4.81
5k
12

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers

Disclaimer: Please read and take note. This work explores themes of power imbalance, older man/younger woman, corporal discipline, and the corruption of Christian traditions in a historical context. Please do not read this story if you find such themes offensive, distasteful, or upsetting. Also, understand this is a work of fiction directly from the creative mind of a fellow human being and is freely offered up for the enjoyment of those who would like it. British English spellings are used throughout. Troll comments will be deleted with extreme prejudice.

<<0>>

Waking every morning to a sound spanking before sinking to her knees to make her penance, left Alice surprisingly content. Starting the day with a glowing bottom and a tummy full of the Holy Spirit made her feel at once both alive and at peace. Any naughtiness of thought or deed, even those that were not immediately dealt with by Edmund, her ever-watchful betrothed, were washed clean. Indeed, it was a practice that she could very easily accept, and she thrived under his merciless hand.

As was his way, on the first morning after she'd agreed to a new regime of strictures to curb her wayward behaviour, Edmund had insisted that she be an active participant in her rehabilitation.

He woke her from a restless sleep after a night writhing from the burn of the chillies on her aching clit exacerbated by the rasp of the rope chastity she was forced to wear.

'Good morning, Alice,' he smiled down at her, knowingly. 'I trust you slept well, my dear?'

Immediately wary of his expression, she tried to be agreeable. 'Yes, Father, I thank you.'

'It gladdens me to hear that,' he continued affably, 'as we have much to discuss this morning.'

Pushing herself up to sitting, she clutched the sheet to her, attempting to hide her nudity from the man who would soon be her husband. A futile gesture, as he had seen and punished every inch of her in the past few months, and yet she could not seem to overcome her maidenly discomfiture.

'You recall, I trust, our discussion of yesternight?' His voice was again stern, and a sliver of dread chilled the blood that flushed her blushing cheeks.

She looked down, wringing the sheet beneath her hands, 'Yes, Father. You said that you would send me away to the Sisters of the Blessed Virgin unless I submitted myself to strict daily and weekly punishments to ensure my good behaviour.' Finishing, she glanced seeking his approval but his face remained stern.

'And...?' he demanded.

'And I would need to be placed in chastity until we are wed.' She looked away again, flushing at the implied intimacy with this intimidating man who had command of both her body and her heart.

'Indeed. My wife must be beyond reproach in my parish, and latterly, this is something that you have struggled with most grievously with, is it not?' His face now reflected his disappointment at how she had continuously succumbed to her wicked cravings, and she felt terrible. Alice knew she had let him down, let herself down, and she was steeped in shame.

'However, it is never too late to repent and walk the true and righteous path, and so we start afresh today,' his voice lightened, and Alice felt that forgiveness was within her grasp.

'And so, we will start by deciding when you would like to receive your daily spankings.' He fixed her with his withering, expectant gaze. When she failed to answer, he continued, 'You may choose to be spanked upon awakening or before you go to bed. Alas, I will be too busy to take the time out to see to you during the day, but I will never fail to give you what you need outside of my obligation to my parishioners.'

Oh, the way he worded it sounded as though this was something she had asked for, and he was doing her a considerable favour by granting her wish. And yet, had she not, in fact, asked for it? Her behaviour certainly had demanded his attention, and he always stood prepared to chastise her when Alice needed correction.

In some ways, she would have preferred for that decision to be taken out of her hands as both options had drawbacks. If he punished Alice in the mornings, she would suffer with a well-spanked bottom through her daily chores. However, if he spanked her the last thing at night, she would go to bed on a hot, sore bottom.

Ordinarily, a bedtime spanking would have been quite an enticing prospect as she would have indulged in the sins of self-pleasure as she writhed on her freshly punished flesh. However, being in chastity, the opportunity for such pleasure was curtailed. Now, unable to relieve the increased ache this punishment would engender would make it almost unbearable.

She supposed that giving her the choice was his way of showing kindness, so she answered demurely, 'Please, Father, I'd like to be spanked first thing every morning.'

At least this meant it wasn't hanging over her like the Sword of Damocles all day, and surely, when she had just awoken there wouldn't be any opportunity to compound her sin, which might make a later spanking even more severe.

'As you wish, my dear.' He smiled magnanimously as he took a seat next to her on the bed and patted his lap. 'Over you go, then. Let's be about our day.'

As Alice threw back the covers, Edmund's eyes fixed on the rope chastity belt he'd bound her with after he'd finished her appointment with the cuntwhip yesterday.

'Need you the privy before we start, Alice?' She blushed deep red before nodding. Gesturing her to stand before him, he unknotted the hemp from around her waist and unwound the length between her thighs, making her sigh with relief as the pressure was removed from her aroused flesh. As she turned to leave, he caught her wrist and held her fast, nodding down at the chamber pot that peeked out from under the bed.

'You may use the pot, then place yourself over my knee. Be quick now, Girl, I do not have all day to see to your needs.'

Alice was mortified. 'Please, Father, couldn't I...' her eyes sought out the door to the privy before turning to him beseechingly.

'No, child. I would not put you in the path of temptation so soon into the day. Left alone without your chastity, who knows what the devil might whisper in your ear.'

Realising he would not be swayed, she decided to press her thighs together and hold it until she was alone. 'Of course, Father, please do not let me keep you,' and she laid herself across his knee, her fingertips and toes balancing on the ground.

'As you wish. We will have 20 crisp strokes every morning before you are returned to your chastity.' With his hands on her narrow waist, he lifted and tipped her forwards, so her hands were flat on the floorboards to stop herself toppling off his lap. 'Now, I expect you to assume this position daily to enable me to have full access to the area I shall be punishing.'

With her feet off the floor, she felt incredibly vulnerable as her bottom was raised high for punishment, and she had to rely on his hand encircling her waist to ensure she didn't fall headfirst to the floor.

Her bottom had scarcely had time to recover from the carriage whip that Seth had used on her when she'd been caught in the smithy two nights ago, and the spanking that Edmund administered yesterday had only reignited those welts. However, today, the pain was not so sharp, and as Edmund settled into a firm rhythm, she found that the burn was building rather nicely, and her gasps after each stroke spoke rather more of pleasure than true anguish.

By the last stroke, Alice squirmed with need and couldn't help raising her bottom for more when Edmund rested his heated palm on her seared skin.

'Now, now, Alice, settle down. We are not quite finished,' he chuckled. She turned her head as she heard rustling beside her and then gasped pleasurably as Edmund's fingertip rubbed gently against her swollen pearl.

Oh, yes! This was what she so desperately needed. She was so aroused from the denial he'd put her through, that her hips started to churn immediately. When she first felt the burn, she reasoned it was due to the previous day's stern whipping of her tender inners for which she'd had to spread her delicate lips. However, when the burn intensified, even after he removed his finger, she groaned in understanding. Edmund had applied a liberal coating of the chilli salve to her most needy folds and now was leaving her to be consumed by the flames!

When her hands frantically descended to soothe the burn, Edmund caught her wrists and held them at the small of her back.

'Oh, no, Alice. The purpose of this punishment is to remind you of the wages of sin, not to lead you into the path of temptation.' He chuckled as he stood, nudging her off his lap. 'Up you go now, hands on your head where they can't get you into trouble. I need to fit your chastity once more.'

This was way worse than the spanking. The fleeting moments of pleasure under his fingers were too good, and the licking of the flames that tormented her throbbing clit was devilish to be sure. Added to that, the increasing urgency of her bladder further fuelled her arousal so deliciously that she vowed henceforth to abstain from releasing her night water until after every morning spanking. When the rough hemp fibres rubbed and chafed her tortured nerves, it was almost enough to tip her over into oblivion. Almost, but not quite.

'And now, let us not forget your penance,' he smiled, as he spread his legs to make room for her at his feet.

Taking his heavy member into her mouth was akin to a blessing. It served as a distraction from her current torment and gave her an opportunity to show her gratitude. And, indeed she was grateful. She knew she was not the good and virtuous ward he had expected when he took on her guardianship. She did try so hard to be obedient, but while those like Edmund seemed to be able to shutter their minds to all but the teachings of the Bible, her defences were too easily penetrated by wicked thoughts that she felt compelled to act upon.

When he finished deep in her throat with a groaned, 'Amen,' Alice's eyes watered. She swallowed down his essence and hastened to lick him clean before tucking his damp and sated flesh back below his robes.

'Thank you, Father, for taking the time to help me a good and virtuous wife,' she whispered up at him, adoration shining in her eyes.

'You are most welcome, Alice,' he replied warmly, stroking away an errant tear with his thumb. 'Understand that you are not yet my wife, so your training will continue unceasing and relentless.'

Making to rise, Edmund stopped her with a heavy hand on her shoulder.

'Stay, there is one further matter to decide, Alice.' She looked up at him curiously until she remembered her Reckoning.

'In addition to your daily spankings, you also agreed to undergo a stringent weekly punishment, did you not?' He raised an eyebrow.

'Yes, Father.'

Honestly, at the time she had been so scared that he would abandon her to the cruelty of the Sisters that she would have agreed to anything. But now she recalled that she would also be made to answer for any misdeeds that she had accrued across the week.

She looked up at him imploringly, 'But I promise that I will be the very model of obedience, Father, so surely I will not earn any additional punishments that require your attentions.' Much as she had enjoyed her spanking and could accept that she would be getting her bottom warmed on a daily basis however good her deportment, she found it harder to get her head around a harsh weekly session if she had done nothing to warrant it.

'The road to hell is paved with good intentions, Alice. While the Almighty may be omniscient, I am but a mortal man and may not catch every wicked thought or venial sin that requires absolution.' His piercing gaze seemed to search her very soul and find it heavy with sin. 'Your Reckoning will clear the slate of any naughtiness that may have been missed. Consider it as an act of contrition for all misdeeds, seen or unseen, so that you may be born anew without any hint of stain burdening your soul.'

That would be a weight lifted from her shoulders, she mused. Alice was aware that her thoughts strayed with even the slightest provocation. Sometimes, just the stern tone of Edmund's voice could set her to tingling. When she saw Seth pounding hot iron, the sweat on his muscles gleaming in the forge light, it was all she could do not to throw herself to her knees and lick him all over. Even now, just the thought of it was making her nipples peak and her thighs clench restlessly. She clasped her hands together and pressed them to the apex of her thighs in an attempt to get herself back under control. Naked, kneeling at her intended's feet after a spanking, was hardly the time to be thinking wicked thoughts of another man.

Alice was awed that, once again, Edmund had proved that he knew her better than she knew herself. He anticipated everything she would need to stay pure, and she was grateful for it.

'Of course, you are right, Father,' she agreed contritely.

'Indeed, Alice. Now, all that remains is for you to choose when you would like your weekly Reckoning to take place.'

Alice faced another dilemma. Did she want to atone for all her accumulated wrongdoings at the weekend? Then, she would have less chores to do but more time sitting on her well punished bottom. Or should she try to schedule it as far from her Sunday Scourging as possible?

'If it please, you, Father, I would like to choose Friday nights.' She reasoned that gave her five days to recuperate from her double dose on Sundays and two days to recover from her Reckoning before Sunday rolled around again. It was far from ideal, but it was the best she could do given the copious amounts of physical chastisements to which she offered herself up every week.

With all the arrangements in place, Edmund finally allowed Alice off her knees to get dressed, before enduring the humiliation of having to ask for the rope to be removed so she could finally relieve herself in the privy. It compounded her embarrassment when Edmund insisted that the door be left open so that she could not seize the opportunity to ease her ache.

---

While Alice had been content with her decisions, she almost changed her mind when the first Sunday rolled around. Having to bend for both her spanking and her Sunday Scourging before sitting throughout Edmund's long sermon on the hard wooden pew with her scratchy woollen dress tormenting her well-beaten cheeks would indeed be a trial.

As she got out of bed and prepared to position herself over his knee for her spanking, she was surprised to find him standing. When he took her arm and led her to bend over his prie-dieu , she realised that this was going to be a particularly torturous day.

'Come now, Alice, it will not do to take the easy path on the Lord's day,' Edmund reminded her in a kindly voice before bending to his scourging with zealous gusto.

Back when she had agreed that a Sunday Scourging might help her to stay attentive in church, she never imagined that she would currently be subject to such an intensive regime of chastisement. Even now, she had rather hoped that she would be spanked first, which might actually serve as a warmup for the harsher whipping, but this was not to be, and she ended up taking a hard spanking over her smarting welts.

Just as Edmund had promised when he declared their betrothal, the new strictures she had accepted were no easy path. However, if it saved her from being sent away to the Sisters of the Blessed Virgin, she would endure and accept the price.

Later that day, Edmund called her to the kitchen where he had placed a bulky parcel wrapped in paper and tied with string. His wide smile made Alice wonder if he was so pleased with her obedience that he had given her a present.

'For me, Father?' she asked excitedly. She rarely got a gift, but then, she'd never been engaged before. Perhaps this is what happened when you were courting?

'Yes, Alice. This is all for you. Blackstone dropped it off this afternoon. I'm gratified to see you are so eager to receive it.'

Her spirits fell. This was no sweet courting gift then.

After four days of enduring the scratchy hemp rope chastity that Edmund had fashioned for her, she was now going to wear the leather harness that he commissioned. Devilish though its purpose may be, Seth was a true artist and had created a thing of beauty.

'Remove your dress, Alice,' commanded Edmund, who was clearly as excited about the delivery as she had been before it was revealed. 'I think that we should see it without any obstructions.' Efficiently stripping her until she stood in only boots and woollen stockings, he untied the rope, looped the key chain around his neck and picked up the harness.

Dyed a deep oxblood red, it was made from a strip of thick stirrup leather tooled to look like a serpent which had coiled about her waist and wound its way up between her thighs. Edmund positioned the wider head of the snake directly over her throbbing clit, its jaws wide, fangs poised as though to sink their poison into her needy flesh.

Edmund seemed delighted. 'I trust that this will serve as a reminder that, unlike Eve who was led astray by the devil's whispers in the Garden of Eden, this will stand between you and the path of temptation.'

Edmund tightened the crotch harness two more notches, making her gasp in a breath, until he was satisfied it was sitting snugly before snapping the lock shut.

Beneath the strap's unyielding top layer was a soft lining of calves' leather that afforded her some little comfort as it pressed tightly against her most intimate flesh. However, a length of chain was sandwiched between the two and this caused a thick, bumpy ridge that rubbed most maddeningly against her tender inners when she moved as Edmund commanded. He seemed mesmerised by the way the serpent appeared to slither across her womanly parts with every step she took. With the resultant hissing of her breath, it really did seem to give life to this devilish device.

While the tight fit of the harness denied her fingers the opportunity to bring herself relief, it was this constant stimulation that took her enforced chastity to new circles of hell.

The chain served the dual purpose of thwarting any opportunity to cut through the leather to free herself of her bondage whilst also cruelly reminding her of what she was missing. It was only visible where it continued above the snake's head to join its tail about her waist. From there, the harness was buckled both vertically and horizontally just above her dimples of Venus and fastened with a small padlock, the key to which lived on the chain around Edmund's neck.

'Oh, Father, it is too much. I can scarcely bear it!' she whimpered as he once again made her walk from one side of the room to the other.

'On the contrary, Alice. It is just right.' Edmund circled her, critically examining the serpentine leather. With a contented sigh, he remarked, 'Say what you will about the man, Blackstone is an artist with leather and iron.'

---

As time went on, Alice tried to accept this new restriction on her freedom with patience and fortitude, but it was so difficult. Since there were no holes in the harness, she had the humiliation of having to ask Edmund to unlock her every time she needed to use the privy. As he was a busy man, this often meant she had to wait at his convenience. Forced to hold it, Alice sought relief by crossing and uncrossing her legs, and shifting from foot to foot in what Edmund called the 'penitent's jig'. This continually and forcefully reminded her of his power over even the most intimate parts of her life.

That humiliation, along with the daily spankings, she could accept, but the orgasm restriction was driving her to insanity. She found herself devising reasons to run errands for Edmund as she knew walking would increase the rubbing of the chain against her needy clit. However, it was never enough and drove her mad with frustration as she returned home even more desperate than when she set out.

Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers
12