Purity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The limited times when Edmund agreed to unlock her, he supervised her washing and insisted that the privy door remained open so that she was not tempted to do more than gently blot herself dry.

Knocking on his study door one evening, she threw herself on his mercy.

'Please, Father,' she begged, crying bitter tears of frustration. 'Please release me from this evil contraption. It is the very work of the devil, and it vexes me beyond distraction.'

Edmund, however, remained steadfast. 'I would not test you beyond your limits, Alice,' he told her in a calm, supportive tone. 'This is a trial that you can and will endure as is necessary for you to remain pure.'

When she fell to her knees and continued begging most piteously, he grew stern. 'You have proven time and again that you are not able to remain virtuous without help. Would you prefer to be trained by the Sisters instead? That is always an option if this becomes too much for you.'

She blanched and wiped her tears with the back of her hand. 'No, Father, I will endure. Please forgive my moment of weakness.'

Pulling her into his arms he stroked her hair lovingly. 'I understand that this is hard for you, but it is meant to challenge you to be a better girl and a good wife. This is what you want, isn't it?'

With her head on his chest and his arms about her, she felt safe and loved. Yes, that was what she wanted above all else.

---

After two weeks of stoic suffering, Alice could take no more. As her frustration reached intolerable levels, she could barely sleep, and when she did so, her dreams were full of such debauchery that she awoke soaked and blushing. Her daily tasks were often forgotten or unfinished, as she could not think of anything other than her unfulfilled arousal. This was no way to prove to Edmund she could be a good wife for him. She would have to take matters into her own hands.

With Edmund confident in her enforced chastity, he had become less diligent in monitoring her behaviour and was now happy to allow her to run errands around the parish. While she had not been near the smithy since Seth measured her for this fiendish device, she now had no choice but to return and demand he help her. It was his fault that Edmund had demanded the infernal device be made in the first place, and he needn't have made it so torturous or steadfast.

It was late afternoon when Alice made it to the smithy, and Seth had his back to her as he pounded glowing metal over his anvil. Taking in his full-bodied, sweating form, she couldn't help recalling how it had felt to have that cold, hard metal under her belly as he'd belaboured her buttocks and thighs with the carriage whip. He'd been so very cruel that day, but Alice often relived it with unbearable excitement during her days of frustrated denial.

Recalling the memory as she watched the muscular blacksmith about his work, her hands automatically slipped down to her aching bud, and she groaned in frustration when the stiff leather once again blocked her path.

Hearing the feminine moan, Seth turned, his naturally flirtatious smile immediately turning wary when he saw who she was.

'Does Father Hardwick know you're here, Lass?'

Alice hurried over to him, grabbing the rough cloth of his shirt and dragging him away from the glow of the forge into a more shadowed corner, lest she be spotted.

'No. And you're not going to tell him.' She pulled herself up to her full height, still only reaching his shoulder, and stared up at him haughtily. 'You owe me, Seth Blackstone!'

'I reckon we both had our fun, Lass.' He smirked, his gaze slowly taking in her heaving bodice and raking lower as he recalled their previous dalliance. 'There's no call to be coming in here scolding me like a fishwife, Girl. It's not my fault Hardwick caught us before you got your happy ending. Unless...' He eyed her with renewed interest, 'you fancy making up for that now?'

Alice growled in frustration. 'And how do you think that's going to work?' she stormed as she hiked her skirts up revealing his all-too-effective chastity belt.

Instead of looking chagrined, Seth was staring at her with something akin to awe. 'Now, that is beautiful,' he breathed. 'Some of my best work, that. I knew it was good, but this...' he seemed to have lost his words as he dropped to his knees to look more closely at the way the soaked leather strap bit into her slightly swollen kitty. Grasping her hips, he spun her to check out the way the strap parted her nether cheeks on its way back to the waist strap.

'Unhand me!' she squeaked, trying to hold on to her righteous anger, which was in danger of being overwhelmed by her mounting arousal.

'You did this to me, so you need to fix it. You've got tools in here, right?' She spun around frantically. Surely, one of these tools could break through the infernal chain. 'Cut it off me! I can't bear it another minute!'

'Now, wait just a minute, Lass,' he wrapped her upper arms in his large hands to steady her, speaking as he would to a skittish animal. 'There's no need to get yourself worked up.'

'But there is! I am going mad, Seth. I haven't been able to touch myself in sixteen days.' The man smirked. 'Sixteen days, Seth! Can you even imagine how that feels? I can't sleep, can't work, can't think of anything else.' She grabbed his shirt and pulled his face down to hers, her eyes wild. 'You have to help me!'

'Alright now, Girl, calm down. As it happens, I can help you with that.' Alice stilled with a look of desperate hope.

Seth smiled, 'What kind of smith would I be if I didn't fashion two keys for any lock I made? What if the good Father lost one? Couldn't have your cunny locked up like the crown jewels on your wedding night, now could we?'

Alice was elated. 'Oh, Seth, thank you, thank you! With my own key, this torment will be over. I can just unlock myself when Edmund is out and...'

'Whoa there, Lass. Who said anything about giving you the key?' he interrupted.

'But.. but you said...' she stuttered.

'I said I had a key. I didn't say nothing about handing it over to you. What if Hardwick was to find it? I'm one strike away from losing my position here. I'm not risking my livelihood for a young maid's hungry quim!' he pulled away from her and started walking back to his work.

Alice was desperate as she ran in front of Seth, putting her hands on his broad chest and trying to halt his advance. 'I'm sorry, Seth. I understand it's a risk, but you're my only hope of relief.' She dropped to her knees, clasping her hands in supplication. 'Please help me.'

As he looked down at her with lascivious interest at her position, she knew she could win him round. 'I'll do anything...'

The large man smirked. 'Alright then, Lass. Let's see how we can help each other out.'

Minutes later, Alice found herself face down over his scarred wooden workbench, her skirts up around her shoulders and Seth's meaty hand on the globe of her bare arse. The box of keys next to her face was emptying as he took his time trying out every single one in her chastity lock. There were some that were clearly too large or too old, she could tell him that, particularly as she had to see the key on a chain around Edmund's neck every day. However, Seth was nothing if not thorough and so it was several long minutes, during which time he squeezed and stroked her buttocks almost absent-mindedly, before she heard the snick of the lock opening.

As the pressure against her feminine flesh released, she breathed a sigh of relief and began to rise, however, Seth's hand between her shoulder blades kept her pressed to the bench.

'Now, you don't want to be going just yet, Lass. Surely, you need to massage the area now that it's not being pinched by the straps?' snaking his brawny arm around her waist, two thick fingers insinuated themselves between her puffy folds, quickly finding and rubbing her needy clit.

Oh. Dear. Lord. The touch of the calloused pads of his fingers against her denied nerves was heavenly. Alice couldn't contain her purr of pleasure and she circled her hips, uncaring that Seth had pushed himself against her naked rump and was now very much feeling the benefit of her lustful gyrations.

When his thumb took over working her clit and his fingers sought to press further between her dewy lips, she yearned to give herself over to the pleasure but somehow managed to pull herself away just in time. 'Stop, Seth! I'm yet a maid. If you break my maidenhead then Father Hardwick will surely know that you have taken liberties and then we will both be sorely punished.'

'Fear not, Lass. I can give you what we both need without the good Father ever getting wind of it.'

Alice could barely think as Seth guided her own hand down to take over at her clit. Compared to his broad, rough digits, her soft fingertips were a whole other experience, and with a few eager rubs she couldn't hold back her scream as she took her pleasure after so long without.

'Easy now, Lass! You don't have to rush. Just let me get my britches down and I'll give you what you need.' Seth fumbled with his belt before roughly pulling down the front of his britches, freeing his heavy cock. Spitting into his hand, he gave it a couple of tugs then moved to spread her buttocks.

Alice was still recovering from her breathtaking orgasm. It was nothing that she previously wouldn't have given herself several times a night, but after over two weeks of abstinence, she could cry from the bliss.

When she felt the kiss of a breeze on her pucker, she realised what Seth was planning. Although she was relatively innocent in the ways of men, she had very much enjoyed seeing Seth plough the maid's back furrow when she'd spied on him not long ago. When she'd haltingly confessed this to Edmund, the phallus he had made her carve from a church candle had initiated her into the painful pleasure to be had in the forbidden.

Seth hawked and spat on her shy freckle, massaging it in with his thumb. Alice tensed involuntarily at the feel of the thick digit probing her hole, moaning as the tip breached her sphincter. 'Just relax, Lass, and let me in.'

His thumb felt so big as he spat again and pushed it in past the knuckle and she groaned again.

'Here, see if this helps.' His other hand returned to her tender clit and started to gently pinch and pluck the swollen nub. Oh, yes. That helped considerably. Alice focussed on the pleasure in her clit and let him get on with his business of preparing her tight hole.

Another wad of spit saw his thumb swapped out for two fingers, that pressed in then scissored, stretching her out. Alice's rocking hips helped to impale her further and it wasn't long before a third joined the others, stuffing her full.

She gasped as he withdrew his fingers then moaned when the hot, blunt head of his cock took their place.

'Are you ready, Girl?' He pushed her legs more widely apart then shoved her hand back between her thighs before grasping her hips firmly.

"Aaargh!" she gasped.

He was huge! As his girth breached her narrow channel, the relentless burning did not stop. Even the frantic rubbing of her fingers did not distract from the feeling of having her insides rearranged to fit him. It became painfully clear that she had severely underestimated him when she'd carved the phallus! When he eventually bottomed out, he paused for a moment, rubbing her back, and smoothing the hair off her damp cheeks.

'Doing all right there, Girl?' he asked solicitously.

No! Alice couldn't get the word out as she panted as though she were in full-blown labour and pushing out a babe. However, as her breathing became more manageable, so did the stretch. Without Seth moving, it became easier to accept his length and she started making little exploratory rocks of her pelvis, which sent shivers of pleasure through her overstretched nerve endings.

'Maybe? Yes? I think so,' she answered tentatively.

'Good girl, you're doing just fine' he praised, groaning as he began to move, slowly at first then gaining momentum.

Alice's hand went back to her clit while the other toyed with a hard nipple, and the sensations started to enhance the tendrils of pleasure she experienced from the passage of his cock.

The hanging strap of her unbuckled chastity belt slapped rhythmically against her splayed petals, and the slight sting only added to her arousal. Seth's pounding grew more aggressive, and her body became a mass of sensation, as all stimulus routed directly to her throbbing clit.

Whimpering with pleasure, she started to chant, 'Please, Seth, please, please...' He seemed to know what she was asking for and he pushed her fingers away and pinched down hard on the aching nub, making her arch her back and scream out her climax. He slammed into her one last time, before wrenching himself out and forcing his glistening cock into her gaping mouth. Alice choked as he shot ropes of thick, salty cum onto her tongue and down her throat. The spurts became more erratic as he pumped the last sprays across her face and neck.

'There now, Lass. See, I told you you'd enjoy it.' The soft rustling of Seth tucking himself away gave way to the telltale tightening of the straps and metallic snap of the lock engaging.

Alice struggled to get up. 'No!' she howled. 'You can't leave me like this!'

Seth chuckled at the sight of this bedraggled kitten hissing and spitting at him. 'Calm down, you little hellion!' He tossed her a grubby cloth. 'Clean yourself up, Lass, and stop your fretting. You got your happy ending. Twice, if I'm not mistaken. I promised you that Hardwick would never find out, and now your tender parts are once again safely locked away.'

Once Alice cleaned the despoilment from her face, she began to think more rationally. It was true that she could hardly go back to Edmund without her harness. She needed to be wearing it, locked and seemingly untouched, when he next saw her. And she did feel a lot calmer now that she had her libido under control once more.

'You're right, thank you Seth.' She straightened her dress, slipping a wayward breast back into her bodice. 'Now, if I can just take the key with me, I'll hide it very carefully, and Edmund will be none the wiser.'

'Oh no, I don't think so, Lass,' Seth replied, dropping the little silver key into his pocket. 'I think it's best if you come to me whenever you are in need of a little relief, eh Girl? That way, I can keep this safe for you,' he smirked and patted his pocket, 'and we can help each other out again.'

Alice fumed quietly, but knew she was never going to convince him. Forcing a seductive smile, she slinked over and pressed herself against him. 'You're right, of course.' She stroked up and down his chest before snaking one hand down to cup his half-hard cock. Giving it a playful rub, she nuzzled against him, then sashayed away to the door, blowing him a kiss over her shoulder.

'Until next time, then.'

It wasn't until she was out of sight of the smithy that she unclenched her hand and eyed the tiny silver key. Now, all she needed to do was find a suitable hiding place, and all her troubles would be over.

---

Two days later, Alice was relaxing in bed, well pleased with herself. She had just enjoyed a very satisfying climax, her third one today, before re-locking her chastity belt and hiding the key under the butter dish in the pantry. Edmund never went there as he expected her to see to all the household chores, so she was confident it would never be found.

It wasn't for long, anyway. Their marriage banns had to be read in front of Edmund's congregation on three consecutive Sundays and there was only one week remaining. If his parishioners had been surprised to hear the news of his upcoming nuptials, they hid it well, and she had been showered with congratulations at her good fortune to be marrying such a well-respected man. While Edmund had not yet named the date of the ceremony or who was going to perform it, she hoped that it would be soon. She couldn't wait to get out of this infernal chastity so she could prove to Edmund what a good and devoted wife she could be for him.

As Alice lay basking in the afterglow, she reflected on her ingenuity with a deep sense of pride. Not only was she able to fool Edmund with her seemingly dutiful acceptance of her orgasm denial, but she had also got one over on Seth with her budding skills as a seductress and pickpocket.

Seth must know by now that she'd stolen his key, and he had probably realised before she even arrived home, but what could he do about it? It's not like he could come storming over to the parsonage to demand it back. She giggled happily as she snuggled down under her blanket and closed her eyes.

They say that pride comes before a fall. When Edmund stormed into her room with the key brandished like a crucifix before a vampire, she realised then that it must surely be the deadliest of the seven sins.

With an icy calm voice which belied the throbbing vein in his temple, Edmund commanded, 'Pack your bags, Girl. Tomorrow, I hand you over to life in the convent with the Sisters of the Blessed Virgin.'

Alice scrambled out of bed, desperate to appease him, but Edmund spun about and strode out of the room. Just before the door slammed shut, she heard his ominous parting words, 'And may God have mercy on you. For they surely won't.'

12