All Comments on 'Purity of the Periods'

by mintabal3239

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LovelyLeoLovelyLeoover 16 years ago
I have tried it and it is Good!

there is only one guy who wouldn't go down on me during my period and he did not last long anyways.

but it does take convincing, from the guy, that a guy is accepting of menstration blood.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice Read

Wow the story was wonderfull..liked it a lot! It seemed well plotted.. why the guy cried everytime??tht was useless.. but in all a good one..

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

I have read many erotic stories but this one is so well written that I am unable to express my positive opinion on this one. A very well written piece of erotica. It is very erotic. It is very smooth.One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
seems like 100% real

while i ws reading this i was thinking that it did really happened as the details you describe can only be real - the awkwardness and shyness in buying condoms in india, the small sharing spaces that we can't see porn in privacy etc. i liked it so much that this is the first time i am commentng on a story and i am regular visiter to this site since 2005, and i gave it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Realistic

Very much feel of Originality. I wondered if I was reading an Editorial in a News Paper.. Keep up the good Work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is such shit, and disgusting

I needed a good wash after reading this garbage, go away and pollute some scat site, uurrgghh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful

I have never understood the world's attitude towards a woman's cycle. It is an indication of her feminity. Proof that she can do what no man can and she is not inferior, and it is the safest time for sex without condon's without fear of pregnancy. If menstruation is dirty, why is a man's ejaculate not considered filth since he does it more often? Her sex is much more sensative during this time, as described in the story. My wife tolerated sex, but during her 'time' she was like a wild thing unleashed when I finally converted her. This author could work on his spelling and such, but I hope this is a true account because he tells it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do not Ostensibly to the critics

You are not doing anything wrong to have intercourse with your sister or wife during her menstrual period. Unfortunately, many men who depend on porn for their sexual release are screwed up and have a warped view of sex. Excellent story. Keep on Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good for You

I hope this is a factual account. He is more of an advocate for women than I have heard of, ever. Menstrual flow is part of the cycle for which women are honored, and yet, this section of the cycle that gives life and love is something men turn their faces from. It is written by male fools who fail to recognize the femine of the Holy. I am a man who loves my woman and I am her man and lover WHENEVER she desires. Our time is precious. Our love is pure. Her blood is life and our joining is so heightened during her time that the only way to go higher would be drug induced which is abhorrent to us. Contraception is unnecessary and her senses are intensified. What we do together is not dirty exept in someone's mind who does not matter. It is bizarre that though a man goes into his wife desireing a child, many times when she concieves he no longer shows interest afterward except to do his husbandly duty to have her bear more children to be born with their father's lukewarm heart. I am not proud of the attitudes of the Religions around the world that perpetuate these lies. I have attended Seminary and I know the history of what is taught that most people are never made aware of. Whether Christian or Muslim. Atheist or Pagan. You will hear this smeared everywhere. This man is loving his wife and sister at their best time and I admire the writer whether this is his lfe or his dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

YOU are sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent ...

... description of the sexual trials and tribulations of young middle class people in India. Described beautifully and erotically

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
During a woman’s period

There’s always anal...YafLl

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When I was 31 years old, I had an affair with a young man 10 years younger than me. It might have been around our third month of dating when he ask me to come back to his apartment. I told him that I was on my period. Tomas informed me that he wanted to be with so badly that it hurt and that he was OK with making love to me. I told him that I had never had sex during my period. I told Tomas that my former husband thought it was un-clean. But when Tomas told me that "he wanted me so badly that it hurt" it sealed the deal.

The love making was incredible. I was not flowing heavily. And as Tomas slowly kissed his way down toward my pussy I whispered softly to him:

"No baby. You don't have to do that."

Ignoring my pled Tomas mouth found its way to my sopping wet pussy and licked and sucked on it until I gushed into his sweet mouth. Never missing a lap Tomas drank every drop of my love juice. Positioning himself he slid his young huge cock gently into my hot, wet pussy.

That was 20 years old. We married 2 years after we met. We have 4 beautiful children. My oldest daughter Elena jokes with me saying:

"Mom, you are a cradle robber. But dad is a stud, and I could see why you were attracted to him. I'm 17 and if I was at a party and he came up to me and was hitting on me....I would let him take me home and fuck my brains out."

I told my daughter that she was scandalous. But I thought hell if I was a 17-year-old and a fine good looking 31-year-old man approached me I too would go home with him and let him fuck my brains out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous