Purple Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ry, come here."

"It's Ryan."

"Quit being such a fucking priss. Let me fuck you in the ass."

I couldn't help but watch her hand moving along her dong; it was mesmerizing. I was pretty damn horny too, well, up until the point I found out she had a cunt.

"No." I said, though I could imagine her mounting me and sliding her cyber-skinned cock into me. It was so vivid, I groaned. "Definitely not."

Jesse crawled across the edge of the bed where I was standing and kneeled so that we were face to face. "Are you sure about that?" She pressed her dong into my cock, which was betraying me, turning hard again. Her hand directed mine to her dong. "Feel that? Let me fuck you with it."

"Ok." I croaked, desire drying up my spit.

"I'm not Jessica; I'm Jesse, your cowboy right now." Her lips covered mine, sucking my lower one.

"All right," I mumbled into her mouth, brushing her tongue with mine.

Like I said, it was palatable, her being trans, so her role playing the part of a gay man wasn't much more of a stretch. I could go for that and let her top me too, not that I planned on returning the favor. Her saying she was my cowboy didn't change the fact her dong tasted and smelled like pussy, not that I really minded, but it wasn't what I what I wanted right now.

The kiss got hotter once I relaxed and fell well into her fantasy; she was purple_cowboy, a man in my mind again. I no longer thought of her as 'she', but 'he'.

In no time at all, Jesse had me face down on the bed with his face rooting my ass. He was good at it too, not that I thought he wouldn't be because I figured he'd done this trick of his several times. He licked down my middle line. I groaned as he pulled my fleshy cheeks apart to gain access to the sensitive place that centered my ass. His tongue lashed and rimmed me and I reached under, squeezing my balls. My cock throbbed and I felt it drool a pool into the mattress. He licked me until I trembled.

"Jeezus, fuck me now." I scrabbled in my nightstand for a bottle of lubricant and tossed it towards him.

Jesse chuckled and with that, he slathered me with cold slipperiness and slithered a finger through my tight ring of flesh where he slowly fucked in another, getting me ready for his hard cock.

"What you do you think now, huh?" he growled, "Gonna let me fuck you now?"

"I said to already." Exasperated, I grunted disapproval to his teasing, but leaned into his two-digit thrust.

Jesse generously slathered more lubricant and replaced his fingers with his cock. He sunk into me like butter and I melted around him, where he swam in my slippery heat. I held my breath while he pushed into me; I let exhaled as he bottomed out then leaned over and bit my back. We stayed like this for a moment, his chest against my back, both panting. His hips began to move while I rocked back and forth, me matching his thrusts.

Grinding together, he hit every divine angle inside me. Sweat rolled down my back and he bent forward again to lick off my salty efforts. He plowed into me and raised my ass so he could go deeper. That's when he gave me a slap across my right cheek. It stung. I hadn't expected it and it really stung so I knew I had a bright pink hand print.

"Cut that shit!" I snarled, "I don't like getting spanked."

Of course, the bastard ignored me, since my body was telling him different. I really got into being the receiver and was thrusting back, making our connection tighter. If Jesse's cyber-skin cock were flesh, he'd feel me strangling him. He spanked hard. I bit back a yelp, letting him thrash my ass again and again while he fucked me into the mattress.

"Cock whore, you like that dont'cha? You want more?"

"Yes." Not able to control myself, I moaned. "Gawd, yes."

Jesse continued to satisfy himself, alternating his spanks with thrusts with my breath raging in my chest. I couldn't hold out for any longer, I masturbated furiously, sending myself over the edge.

"I'm coming," I announced and then he really beat my ass. Orgasm wracked my body. "Jeesus, fuckkkk."

Weak and deflated, I fell flat on the bed, struggling to catch my breath.

"Damn," he rolled off me onto his back. "That was fucking amazing."

I glanced at him. "You did good, cowboy."

"That really blew my motherfucking fantasy apart. I came like fifteen times."

"Ya?"

Jesse laughed, "Ya, I had a bullet buzzing in my pussy the whole time."

At the mention of his pussy, the imaginary veil I held finally fell. Jesse was once again Jessica and I didn't want to have anything to do with her.

"Shit. I don't want hear that." I rolled over, placing a pillow over my head. "You're welcome to stay." I mumbled, falling asleep, sure to dream about Jesse.

# # # #

The morning sunlight burned at my lashes, forcing me to open my eyes before I was ready to wake, but when I did, I saw Jessica, not her alter ego Jesse. Leaning over, I fished for a half-smoked cigarette in the ashtray on my nightstand and lit it while taking in the last several hours and the result lying in my bed. Sometime, she'd stripped off her tank top and unbound her chest, revealing pert breasts with tawny hard, pierced nipples. She was right; she did have nice tits.

Once taking a couple drags of my cigarette, I put it out and lay on my side watching her while she slept. Last night I thought her patchouli was musky and manly, but this morning, she was woman—no doubt about that now, and damn, she turned me on. This was amazing all on its own since the female gender hadn't stirred me in years. I wasn't particularly fond of the other crap that went with women and relationships with them because of my ex-girlfriend. The kind of men I met were easy, they wanted one thing and that one thing was usually the reason I hooked up with them to begin with. Women I'd known like my ex, however, wanted to complicate a simple fling and add love to the mess.

Ick.

The eyeliner she wore last night had smudged, giving her a smoky, sexy look. She sighed in her sleep, slung an arm across my chest and curled against me. Unexpectedly, I warmed up to her, the cocoon-like feeling we created with our bodies, which I found to be comfortable. I liked it.

"Quit staring at me," she yawned, opening one eye, smirking.

"Good morning."

"Your breath stinks."

I laughed. "Yours does too."

"Yours is worse. You've got smoker's breath on top of morning breath."

"Thanks." Annoyed, I tried to pull away, but she held tighter.

"Don't go," she bit my side. "I was kidding; besides, you'll smell like pussy in a few seconds."

"I doubt that."

"You can't tell me you don't want me like that, Ry." she stroked my stomach, glancing off my pubic bone to thump my hard cock and grabbed it like a handle. "You're fully ready to fuck any woman with this."

I laughed, "Sure." I said that but I still didn't intend to fuck her. I had more of her strap-on in mind. If she wanted anything else, she'd have to convince me. "I can do that all right."

Jessica leaned closer and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth while tracing light circles around my balls. It was nice, I liked and liked it even more when she increased the suction, but she pulled off me with a wet pop. She gripped my cock, tongued the head, paying close attention to the eye that readily oozed slippery fluid. Alternately, she stabbed me with her tongue and licked me dry. She gave great head, easily taking me to the edge of orgasm. I flexed my hips with her mouth as she took me inside again. Jessica realized this, with my heavy panting and stopped cold as could be.

"Do you want to come?"

"Hell, oh yesss..."

I gritted my teeth, strained my hips forward and desperately wished she'd finish me off instead of the teasing torture she had bestowed on my throbbing cock. She stroked my cock in her fist and with her other hand, she began to flick the head, first lightly then more sharply. It made me jump each time she did it. I wasn't sure if I liked that or not since it stung a bit, but it felt good when her hand pumped my shaft. She continued to do it until pleasure and pain merged so each time she thumped and stroked me, I throbbed ever closer to orgasm. She stopped again and grinned.

"Gaaahhh!" I growled in frustration.

"Ry, I want you to tongue fuck me before I let you come."

"Fuck that. Get me off first you little cunt."

"No," she scooted away from me, propped herself up against the cushion of the sofa bed headboard and spread her legs wide. "Lick my pussy first."

This was a wholly irritating situation I put myself into, but she got to me. It didn't matter that she was one gender or pretending to be the other, I found that both were a total turn on now. Never mind that I hadn't eaten a pussy in years, I really had to have her and didn't care if I was horrible at it or not, I'd have her come any way she wanted.

For the first time in two years, I mashed my face in a woman's shaved cunt. The musky scent of her slammed my senses with wild horny desire. I buried my tongue deep inside to taste the source that was driving me mad. I jammed my tongue in and out of her slit and ran the pointy tip to lick her clit. She grabbed my hair, pressed her thighs together and ground her pussy on my chin to fuck it hard. Her girly juices covered my face, from forehead to chin. I could hear her growling, though muffled as her shapely thighs were covering my ears. I jabbed her clit, stroked it and felt it grow stiffer against my tongue as it engorged with blood. Giving her more of my repertoire on pussy eating, I sucked on her shaved fleshy lips, making her squirm and pull my hair. Finally, I gave her something that put her over the edge. I latched onto her clit, held it between my teeth and caressed it with my tongue at the same time then sucked until I felt her shudder on my face.

"Oh god, Ry, that's fucking it!" She bucked her hips, but I wrapped my arms around her thighs so she couldn't move and licked her until she begged me to stop. "Damn, fuck, you made me come quick, you dirty bastard," she gasped.

"I guess no one ever forgets how to eat a pussy." I sat back on my heels, grinning.

"No shit," she said, still flushed.

"It's my turn."

"How about wetting your cock? How long has it been since you did that?"

"It's been a long time." I admitted. "But once in the saddle, you never forget how to ride."

I pulled her knees together, wanting to do her from behind. She rolled over and stuck her nice round ass in the air, grabbing the back of the sofa bed. Without so much as a warning, I thrust between her hot lips, down deep, not giving her the chance to ready for my girth. She sucked in her breath and held it. I felt her pussy spasm, squeezing me hard and her letting her breath out in a long moan. I began a slow, nut-slamming hard stroke that she had brace herself or face banging her head against the back of the sofa bed with each slam. She was incredible, I couldn't believe how good she felt, slicker and tighter then I remembered pussy being.

"Uh-uh-uh," she huffed, "Ya, that's it Ry, fuck me like that, it's making me come."

The sleek sleeve of pussy gushed as I sloshed inside, feeling her orgasm. She pushed her ass against me, planting my dick way down to the bottom. I slipped out as she was still in the throes of a full climax and she muttered protests into the mattress.

"Roll over."

Jessica obeyed, quickly flipping over, wanting me back in as soon as possible. She didn't have to wait because I dove back in with another one stroke. Again, she gave a long moan as I plowed in again and again as hard as I could, squeezing my ass cheeks tight. Missionary position was a favorite of mine when I fucked another man. I liked watching their faces as I gave them all I had. There wasn't much they could do other than letting me impale them until I came. This wasn't entirely true with a woman. Well, not just any woman...Jessica. Pussy was different, period and hers was amazing. I was in all the way, with my balls lightly bouncing against her ass, but not for long as that fluttery feeling of orgasm started. My balls raised and tightened for imminent climax.

"Damn, I'm ready."

"How do I feel?" she asked knowingly, panting.

"God, incredible." Sweat poured down my back. "I need to come now."

"Then do it on my stomach, I want to see your jiz coming out of your cock," she said heatedly.

As she requested, I suddenly pulled out and jerked on my cock until hot sticky semen spurted onto her belly and painted her full perky breasts with great gobs of thick come.

Completely drained, I fell to the bed alongside her to catch my breath. I watched her playing with my whitish-gelatinous goop on her stomach. She smeared it and traced it around her nipples then tasted it. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"Must be like honey," I grinned.

"God yes," she scooped up more and brought her fingers to my lips. "Taste."

I licked her fingers and kissed them then her mouth. "It's honey."

"Ya," she gave me an evil smile. "So honey, I can fuck your ass now?"

"Now, and any time you want, cowboy."

"I'd like that."

I'd let her too, let her do more then that, I'd let her complicate me. Everyone needed a little mess and love in their lives every now then. I was especially lucky since I had the better of two genders in one sexy, crazy package. That and her big dong was a great butt perk.

#

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Gang Banged by Older Men Inexperienced young wife takes on a group of older men.in Loving Wives
Futa House A boy unwittingly discovers a gold mine of girlcock.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sissy Surprise Wife discovers her husband is a slut for BBC and…in Interracial Love
Fucklicking A gangbang with a difference.in Loving Wives
Trailer Park Momma's Gooey CreamPie A young man betrays his adopted mother's trust.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories