All Comments on 'Purple Distraction Ch. 03'

by AreUReady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
KEEP GOING WITH THE STORY!!!!!!

I can't wait to see the next part from a man whose mind is as warped as mine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One of the best!

I really like this story! I am hoping that you will not let this one die on the vine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Purple 3

So hot! I'm still aching! Do let us have 04 soon!!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
niece fantasy

Awesome story ! I have often fantasized about my nieces similarly to this story. In my fantasy, my wife goes to work early in the morning, and just as I am drifting off to sleep I feel her climbing back into bed. I think to myself that my wife has called in to work telling them she isn't coming in. But as I roll over to hold her in my arms I find out she isn't my wife ! Her breasts are smaller than my wifes, and so is her tummy ! My cock instantly hardens in her butt crack as I realize that my niece has gotten into my bed ! I try to tell her that this is wrong, but she tells me that the way I keep feeling her breasts, and how hard my cock is between her butt cheeks, it can't be wrong. She reaches between her legs, and positions my cock at her pussy lips. My niece squirms about, filling her pussy with my cock, until I am all the way inside her. I can't hold back any longer, and start fucking her nice and slow while kissing her neck and caressing her breasts.

drdumass1237drdumass1237over 12 years ago

Keep writing that was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please post another chapter

Great story, man. These were awesome.

When will you post the new chapter, dude, I AM READY for some more.

mngrampsmngrampsabout 10 years ago
I agree

Great story! Kept me going through-out. Will be greedily looking forward for ch 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous