Purple Hair Ch. 01

Story Info
Ex-Con and Millennial hook up.
11.4k words
4.68
25.2k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

I hate shopping for one person almost as much as I hate cooking for one. Other than the staples I never buy more than a week's worth of food, who knows, I might croak, and I go out to eat at least once a week. It's my treat for having made through another week without hurting anyone. For most of my items I always go to the same store, it took me long enough to know where things are in this store, why would I want to start over? The neighbor lady runs all over town for the BOGO offers or milk on sale for twenty cents less, she spends more on fuel running around than if she shopped in one place.

Unlike so many people these days I am aware of what's around me, I don't have my face buried in a damn phone. Smart phones, one of the best and one of the worst inventions of the 20th century. Being middle aged I remember the days when you held your head high and took in your surroundings, anymore, people are afraid to look you in the eye or smile. Might offend someone ... fuck off.

I'd noticed the same car on the outer limits of the lot three weeks in a row, not beat up or run down looking, maybe 10 years old, it had out of state plates.

Curiosity got the better of me as I detoured from my normal parking area and walked past the car, the back and passenger seat was piled with clothes and what looked to be personal items, the drivers seat laid back as though someone had slept in it. Walking into the store I scanned each store employee I saw, wondering if one of them might fit the profile of somebody who sleeps in their car.

Not being able to find the brand of popcorn I liked I went looking for purple hair. This girl knew where everything was, I mean everything. I found her on one of those step ladder type platform things they use for the upper shelves, walking toward her she smiled as she looked up and saw me.

"Good morning purple hair, your pest is back seeking input, you're my favorite person in this store." I said.

"You aren't a pest sir. What can I help you with?"

She was a breath of fresh air in my world, I'm a big hulking son of a bitch and people usually cower or walk away from me, not purple hair, she wasn't intimidated at all. I've always been tall, and like my old man I've always been what ma called *big boned*, in other words I was bulky. As I increased in age, I increased in body stature as well. Once the football and power lifting coaches were through with me, I also added bulk to the package. I never was a scrapper or fighter per se, at 6'4" and 285 pounds my size alone was usually enough intimidation to make anybody step back and think.

After showing me where the popcorn had been moved to (I hate reset's, might make things better for the store, sure screws it up for the customers) I thanked her and went on my way. Putting items away at home I thought of purple hair and how quickly she'd learned that store, I'd only seen her there about six weeks. A light bulb went on in my head, what if it's purple hair who's living in their car, I wouldn't be surprised.

Purple hair was at least 5'8", not heavy but not slender either, she has what I refer to as a stout body, what ma would have called good breeding stock. From what I can tell she seldom wears a bra and while the store smock covers that fact, if you watch carefully when she walks there's no doubt at all those girls are free. A narrow waist, cute ass, and long legs. Other than her purple hair the most prominent thing about her were the numerous piercings in her ears, a ring looking thing in her eyebrow, the little diamond looking thing in the corner of her lower lip and the stainless tongue stud. Not to mention the spider tatt across her neck and I wasn't sure what might be beneath her clothing.

Surprisingly she carries the look off quite well, I've seen others with multiple piercings that look like nothing more than somebody with a tackle box on their face. Her clothes are always clean, she doesn't smell, her hair may be purple but is always washed as well as her exposed body parts, I wondered, could she possibly be that clean and still live in her car? Being nosy and with nothing to do in particular I drove to the store after supper, wondering if she might be there. As I pulled into the lot, I noticed the car was gone, I was nearly out of apples, not wanting to waste the trip I went in to find the kind I like.

Walking back to my truck I noticed the car was back in the spot I'd seen it prior. What the hell? I had to go look, as I approached, I could see it was definitely purple hair. She lowered the window as she saw me, smiling she asked what I was doing at the store in the evening, I always shopped on Tuesday morning. I found myself thinking she's very observant. I explained that I'd noticed the car several weeks in a row and was curious who might be living in it.

"It's me, just purple hair. Don't have enough money saved for an apartment, so this has to do."

I chose to attempt being friendly, considering how big I am and that I'm an ex-con it was a huge step for me, "I was getting ready to have a frozen yogurt at Wild Honey, would you like to join me? My treat."

"That would probably be okay, you don't seem like a rapist or pervert."

Over a yogurt we got to know each other a little more. I'm 43, never been married, no I didn't have a live in girlfriend, no I'm not a serial killer, and I'm not married because I hadn't found the right one yet. She was 23, had lived in Lincoln, Nebraska, she'd left because her former boyfriend was a control freak and wouldn't leave her alone. She was able to get a transfer to this store a thousand miles away and she was saving for an apartment.

I enquired how she stayed so clean living in her car.

"I shower at the Y three times a week, the laundromat is a block from where I'm sleeping and I freshen up in the store before my shift. With the store being open 24 hours I have a bathroom available when I need it. The manager is aware of my situation and is okay with it for another two weeks, I'll have to figure something out by then."

Our small talk continued as we drove back to her car, parting I asked if she might tell me what her name was. Abagail, most people called her Abby, I told her mine was Leo. The more I thought about her dilemma the more I wondered if I should invite her to live in my home. I had four bedrooms, two of the extra's had beds and were open, then the questions of 'what if' began rolling through my head.

I don't really know her. What if she's a thief, what if she isn't who she says she is, can I learn to live with another person after all these years, I'm pretty set in my ways, especially a young woman who I definitely find attractive in an odd sort of way. Should I charge her rent? No, that would defeat the goal of finding a place of her own. Most women are afraid of me, she doesn't seem to be at all, I try to be polite, but I seem to come off as gruff most of the time. As I dozed off I had as many questions as when I started wondering.

I spent the next few days mulling this over and over in my mind, reaching the conclusion I'd invite her over for supper and talk somewhere other than a restaurant or the parking lot. Very early Monday I made my way to the store. Her car was already empty, I went inside looking around hoping to find her. I was approached by a store employee asking if I needed help, when I told her I was looking for the girl with the purple hair she told me she didn't come in until 7.

Thinking she might be in the ladies room at the front of the store I sat on the bench between the men's and women's bathrooms. At ten of seven she walked out all cleaned up and ready for work. Seeing me sitting there she smiled and sat next to me.

"Hey Leo, what are you doing here so early, it's not Tuesday."

"Good morning, I stopped in to ask if you would like to have supper with me tonight at my house. It's only a mile or so away, I'll give you the address and my phone number so you can Google it and make sure I'm not lying."

"What you call supper I call dinner, and I'd love to have a meal with you. I won't need to Google you Leo, I can tell you're a good guy. What time? Six o'clock it is, see you then."

I was so excited it was as though I was a teenage boy after his first kiss, a woman who wasn't afraid of me. I had a nice beef roast already thawed in hopes she might accept, I would do mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet corn and I'd make peanut butter cookies this morning for dessert. She pulled in the drive at 5:55, prompt, I liked that. She ate two plates full at supper, then four cookies and a second glass of milk. As she leaned back with a grin I asked if she'd like to sit in the family room, entering she commented on how it looked .... "so male".

I had been an avid hunter in the younger years before my train went off the tracks, I had several mounts in the family room, a huge eight point I'd shot when I was 14, a turkey tail fan of a bird I'd shot that same year, a couple of fox squirrels and a flying grouse. A fisher pelt I'd trapped hung next to a beaver pelt I'd bought, then on the bed in a spare bedroom was the bear rug, a 440 pound black bear I'd taken when I was 18. She was amused by the different mounts having never seen any before. As our conversation continued, I told her that I had something to ask and I'd like her to give it serious consideration.

"Abagail, as you've seen, I have a large home, four bedrooms, one of which I sleep in, one which is the office, and two that are empty all the time. The one on the right has an attached bathroom, I was wondering if you might want to stay here a few months until you've saved enough to get your own place?"

"Wow Leo, how would that work? How can I pay rent here and save for my own place?"

"There wouldn't be any rent, if you'll help keep the place picked up and vacuumed that can cover room and board. I'd expect you to do your own laundry, buy your own toiletries and take care of your bathroom. I'll cover groceries within reason and make sure you have what you need food wise."

"Hmmm, tempting Leo, very tempting. How about this, I help clean, do my laundry, clean my part of the house and split the food half and half. I can pack it away Leo, you saw that at supper, especially when my monthly comes, you shouldn't have to be responsible for my hormonal cravings. When would this start if I agree?"

"I'm agreeable with the idea of splitting groceries. As for moving in, that would be up to you."

"Well Leo, all of my earthly belongings are sitting in your carport. Can I move in tonight? I haven't slept in a bed for weeks."

We moved all her belongings into the room with the bear rug, next to where she'd sleep, she could sort things and put them away over the next few evenings. I made sure she had towels, extra toilet paper, hand soap and showed her where more blankets were located. I sat in the family room reading on my laptop as I watched and listened to the whirlwind of activity going on at the end of the hall. About 9:15 she came prancing out in a long baggy tee, hair still wet from her shower, sparkling clean. She tossed a load of laundry in the washer and sat in the chair next to mine.

"Leo, I need you to know something about me, I want you to hear it from me and not via the grapevine, because whether you want to admit it or not, me living here is going cause people to gossip. Leo, I like sex, I like it a lot, I'm not afraid to hook up with someone if I think they're trustworthy. I have a set of criteria everyone I sleep with must meet, the men must wear a condom, I don't do pain and abuse, and I will not be someone's sex slave."

My mind was in a fog, I'd read about this stuff, having random sex with people you just met, I think that's what she meant when she said hooking up.

"Abagail, it's your life and your body, do with it as you wish. I do have one restriction though, it doesn't happen under this roof. If that isn't agreeable our arrangement won't work. How do you meet these people?"

"I have an app on my phone for hook ups, (there's that cursed smart phone again) as for not doing anything here I don't like bringing anyone to where I live, they get to possessive and I've already been through one of those."

I noticed she was dozing, I offered to toss her clothes in the dryer so she could go to bed. She asked if I had a drying rack, to which I nodded affirmatively. Then she would accept my offer to dry her clothes with the condition that I put her panties on a drying rack and not in the dryer. As she swung her legs getting out of the chair, I was provided with a glance all the way to her crotch, being a mixture of skin tone and brown I don't think she had on panties. As she leaned in to kiss my cheek goodnight it was obvious she wore no bra, her tits wiggled in an inviting and tantalizing way.

Putting her panties on the rack I made a mental note that those tiny strips of cloth would not cover much of her body, not to mention nearly all were lace that you can see through with ease. Girls now are sure different than they were when I was younger, you never heard the term 'hook up' and underwear covered not only your genitals, but your hinder as well. A different world, a different mindset.

I was up at my usual time and had started breakfast when she traipsed into the kitchen headed for the laundry in a very short top. Though I couldn't see the front, the bottom of her bare butt showed when she bent slightly taking panties off the lower rack. Her vulva was visible from behind, it looked like a pair of puffy lips with a wisp of hair between her legs. I felt a tingle in my loins, then noticed the beginning of a hardon had invaded my pants. Turning my thoughts back to breakfast my dick quickly softened and I made sure I didn't look at her anymore while she fussed around in the laundry room.

In ten minute's time she was dressed for work and sat down for breakfast with me. She had no plans for supper so I'd plan a meal, I told her if she was going to be out at meal time please let me know and I would only cook for one. Telling her to leave the dishes she kissed me on the cheek, thanked me for being able to stay in my house and left. The next few days things were all about setting up her room, doing more laundry, hanging clothes in closets or putting them in drawers. Though she didn't come out without panties she did come into the kitchen for her first cup of coffee in some of the skimpiest tops my eyes had ever seen.

I made sure I didn't look at her curvaceous bottom covered with but a hint of cloth, lest my dick be standing straight in the air. Friday she texted to say she was eating out with a friend after work and then a hook up, don't make supper for her. While I ate, she showered and got ready for the evening, after I cleaned up and did the dishes, I was sitting at the dining table writing a letter to a friend still in prison. When she entered the room, I almost had a coronary arrest.

With just the right amount of makeup her face and purple hair looked great, she had on a bright white satin blouse that I could see the hard nipples pressing against, a red and white checked mini-skirt and black stockings with red high heels, not the 5" I'm a slut kind of heels, they looked to be maybe 3" tall. My cock instantly stood at attention, being in sweat pants for the evening it was impossible to hide or contain it. I dropped my hands to my lap to no avail, she'd already seen what her presence had done to me. As she neared me, she was smiling and winked, bending to kiss me on the cheek and say goodbye she reached under my hand and squeezed my cock.

"Mmmm, I'm going to have to take care of that when I get home Leo, be a good boy and don't play with it while I'm gone."

Just like that she was gone as I sat wondering what the hell had just happened. How was it this small woman suddenly had control over me, I'm twice her size. This kind of stuff only happens in fairytales and erotic fiction, who ever heard of a young thing like her wanting to screw an older guy like me? My cock was still hard five minutes later, not being able to concentrate I put off finishing my letter until the morning, I watched some stupid documentary on Hulu and hit the sack.

My eyes opened and looked at the clock as I felt my bed move. 11:57, what is going on? I was reaching for my pistol when a soft delicate hand reached over my shoulder from behind playing in my chest hair. Convicted felons aren't supposed to have firearms, but I'll be damned if I'm going to live my life at the mercy of people who do have guns. Mainly bad guys. I turned to see what was going on when Abby kissed me softly.

"Abby, what are you doing in my bed?"

"I'm sure you find this extremely different than when you were younger, but people my age are much more open about sex, relax Leo and let me fulfill my promise, I'm here to take care of that love missile between your legs. I didn't get laid tonight and I have itches that haven't been scratched. I've felt your equipment and I know it works, it's time we got to know each other better."

"I thought you had a hook up date thing earlier."

"I did, with a girl, she ate me and then wanted to use a strap-on. I'm not into plastic dicks, especially not when I knew I could come home to this lovely hunk of meat."

Her hand was on my stiff cock, rubbing softly as she cooed out her story. I verbally wondered about our household set up, she giggled and told me she liked it as it is. If I was willing to be a roomie with benefits, she'd make sure I was well taken care of. She pushed the covers back and moved toward the bottom of the bed, stopping with her mouth next to my throbbing dick.

"How long since this dick has seen a pussy or mouth Leo?"

"Too long."

She removed my underwear and licked the pre-cum off my cock, then opened her mouth and took in over half of my seven inches. I groaned loudly, amazed at her ability to not yield to the normal gag reflex, at one point she had every bit of me in her mouth, the head buried in her throat. I was close to cumming when she pulled off, throwing her leg over my hips she put my cock at the entrance to her pussy and dropped all the way in one movement. I pushed into her and moaned deeply, hissing through my teeth. I hadn't envisioned this was how I'd get my next piece of ass in life, but I sure as hell wasn't going to complain.

As I looked up, she was smiling, "Do you like it Leo, is it tight enough for your thick cock? I sure like it, you fill me so nicely. Let's fuck Leo." She declared as she began to bounce up and down.

She was good, very good, raising until just the tip remained inside and then dropping to my pelvis, again and again. The sound of our bodies squishing as they slapped together, the soft moans emitting from her, with her head back she started fucking furiously. I took the hint and began bucking up into her, at which time she stopped, her body tightened, and I watched her stomach quiver as she repeated Uh, Uh, Uh. I remained in motion, stroking into her, then reached around, spun her and was on top pounding away at her hungry cunt.

Her legs instantly tried to go around my waist, heels digging into my ass as she pulled me in, her hips raising to meet me. I was close, but the prize eluded me. Through the semi-darkness I heard her speak in a half moaning, whimpering voice.

"Cum in my pussy Leo. I need your cum, I need you to fill me up, shoot a baby inside me. Give it to me Leo, I can take it, cum in me Leo."

Hearing her talk dirty sent me over the edge. My balls throbbed as I came inside a pussy for the first time in a long time. I thought it would not end, I kept spitting semen, my cock was throbbing, I jabbed in with each new spurt, my heart was in overdrive, sweat running down my chest dripping onto hers. As I looked down, she was smiling.

"Did it feel good Leo? I was squeezing my pussy muscles trying my best to get every ounce of baby stuff out of you as possible. No, don't worry, I'm on the pill, but it turns up the volume of the climax when I talk dirty. Wouldn't you agree?"

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers