Purple Hair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,958 Followers

I climbed on top and lowered my cock into her, as I pushed down on the small of her back, she knew what to do, her pussy was open further and I sunk another fraction of an inch inside her while we both moaned our approval. Knowing my legs wouldn't last a long time in this position I got right to it, I was hammering along like a locomotive, fast, steady, pushing into her as hard as I could. I was out of breath but kept on going until I felt her shove her ass back into me and scream, I needed no more encouragement as I pushed into her with a final thrust and dumped the entire load as deep in her cunt as I could get.

She fell forward as I sat back on my haunches, my legs felt like jello, my breathing was erratic, my heart was beating out of my chest. With my eyes closed trying to catch my breath I felt tiny fingers grab a handful of chest hair and pull me forward. Needless to say, I was going wherever that hand was going. I flopped next to her as we looked into the other's eyes, there was a love present, not a lust filled or romantic love, more one of respect and appreciation. We both knew she wouldn't be with me a long time, but we were gonna breed like rabbits while she was.

Abby texted me the next day, Tina was on for Saturday night. She'd pick up some steaks for me to grill and then after our stomachs were settled, we'd go into fuck mode. Yes, she talked like that all the time, it took me weeks to get used to it. Abby told me that as Saturday got closer Tina was making noises about not coming. Abby threw it right back in her face that she never wanted to hear that black cock dominates bullshit again. Either show up and prove it or shut the fuck up.

Tina didn't own a car, using public transportation most of the time, Abby went to pick her up while I finished the baked potatoes and vegetables. When they arrived, I was pleasantly surprised, I thought she'd be some dyke looking broad in guys clothing. Not so, she was tall and very thin, I loved her eyes. Little tits, no more than a small B, long luscious legs connected to cute puffy little ass, narrow waist and hips, a long torso and very cute face. We shook hands and did all the niceties before I cooked the steaks. Following supper, we sat on the front porch until dusk set in, Abby stood, reached for Tina's hand and took her inside.

We'd decided to do things in her room in case Tina wanted to stay the night. As I closed and locked the front door Abby called for me to hurry. As I walked in the room Abby had Tina down to her little white lace bra and very skimpy matching panties. Her brown skin looked so radiant with the contrasting underwear. Abby was kissing her feeling her up, as her hand went between Tina's thighs cupping her pussy Tina whimpered and went limp in Abby's arms. Abby stepped back, unbuttoned and dropped her dress leaving those voluptuous tits standing high and proud, pointing directly at Tina. As Tina reached out and cupped Abby's breast Abby moved forward and pulled Tina's head down to suck. Abby moved Tina to the bed, pushed her backward and told her to get rid of the bra. Tina hesitated and Abby snapped.

"Do it bitch." She grabbed Tina's panties and yanked them off her body, showing me her completely smooth nether area. I'm not one for shaved pussies, they usually look like they have stubble and razor burn, but somehow, she made hers look as smooth as when she was probably ten. I felt my dick twitch and imagined my face between her legs.

Abby then sat her up and told her to take off her panties. As Tina removed Abby's panties, she kept licking her lips, once past the trimmed muff Abby pulled her face into her mons, moving side to side with Tina's face still embedded in the hair.

"Now lick it Tina. Good girl, mm, hmm, lick the clit. Okay baby, on your back, legs spread, let Abby show you why you're glad you're here tonight."

I had often heard about or read of dominate and submissive but had never seen it. It was all very intriguing to me. Abby spread Tina's legs as wide as possible with her legs alongside her torso telling Tina to hold them open with her arms. As Tina did so her entire pussy was wide open, including the inner labia and the entrance to her vagina. Abby played along the labia awhile, teasing, making Tina jump before she circled her mouth around Tina's protruding clit and sucked.

Tina tensed and yelled "Oh Fuck" as she came. Abby continued the assault on Tina's clit bringing her to an orgasm that shook the girl from head to toe. Moving off her she turned to me, big smile, pussy juice around her mouth and on her chin. Leaning in she kissed me, hard and long.

"I love the taste of pussy, how bout you Leo?"

Thinking how much more perverted could I get? I licked her chin and around her lips, then stuck my tongue in her mouth and moved the saliva bubble from my mouth to hers. That turned her on so much she was grinding her pussy into my thigh so hard it hurt. I envisioned my sweet mother rolling over in her grave and damn near lost my stiff dick.

Holding onto my cock Abby smiled, "Leo, you are going to be fucked out before I'm done with you tonight. I think it's time you gave little Tina a dose of your big white cock."

I moved her into the middle of the bed, opened her legs and lay between them. I kissed her and caressed her little tits before I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her slit, put the head at her opening and pushed forward. This pussy wasn't giving ground easily, I felt Abby's hand on my butt as she helped push, whispering to me.

"Fuck her Leo, push that cock into her tiny tight black cunt and fuck her hard."

As the head popped in Tina tensed and gasp. I stopped as I looked at Tina, then Abby. Tina looked over at Abby, smiled, looked up and told me to fuck her. As I slowly pushed in, she continuously groaned, once I was balls deep, I stopped. I heard her say "Oh fuck that's deep". I stayed put until I felt her hips move, she looked at me and mouthed the words 'thank you'. I put things into gear pumping in and out, developing a pleasant see saw motion, her long legs had been flat but were now bent at the knee, feet on the mattress pushing her hips into mine as I fucked her.

I heard Abby say to make sure I finished her from behind. I picked up the pace and as I did, she began to climax, her body shaking and tummy quivering slightly, a few moans coming from her mouth. I pulled out at which time she muttered, 'what the fuck, put it back in'. I lifted her, turned her over setting her on her knees, ass in the air, chest on the bed, face turned sideways. As I stood above her, I could tell she had no clue what was going to happen next. Abby lay next to her and kissed her, telling her all would be okay, she would make sure she didn't get hurt. If it was too much, pat Leo's thigh twice and he'll stop.

I lowered, burying my cock into her slippery hole a little at a time, when I hit bottom she blurted out, "Oh my God, it's going to rip me apart. It didn't feel this fat when I was on my back."

I took that as my signal to slowly start stroking, within a few minutes she was throwing her skinny little ass back into my thrusts. It took no time at all for her first orgasm to hit, I kept right on slamming into her, the second one hit and I still wasn't there. Remembering what Abby said about making her beg.

"What do you want Tina, should I stop? Have you had enough of this "white" cock?

"No, give me more Leo, more. Take me Leo, pour your cum in me."

"Who owns this tight little pussy now Tina? Who will you be fucking the rest of the summer Tina?"

"You own her Leo, you own my pussy, I want all of your cum, put a baby in me."

I don't know where the energy came from, but I kicked it into a higher gear and pummeled her greedy cunt. Her thin body was bouncing around, moving back and forth when she suddenly tried to pull off, she was cumming so hard. I grabbed her hips holding her in place as my body shook, I bellowed and hissed as my sperm hit her cervix again and again. She shook and spasmed along with me untiI I let go of her hips, she fell forward as I followed suit.

Abby was running her hands through Tina's hair, soothing her, talking softly, helping calm her down. Lifting Tina up Abby lay down placing Tina on top of her, Tina had been here before and burrowed her face into Abby's wet pussy. I watched them 69 each other for over ten minutes before they both exploded. As they regained their composure Abby told her what was going to happen next.

"I'm going to lay down, you're going to sit on my face looking backward, then I'm going to eat your pussy while Leo pounds my horny cunt. He's going to want to play with your tits as he fucks me, make sure you let him."

My cock wasn't hard yet, Abby pushed Tina forward so her mouth was right over my cock. Tina readily opened her mouth and sucked in at least half of my dick, another cock sucker as good as Abby, delicious. In a few minutes she had it hard, grabbed ahold of it, lined it up with Abby's hole and pulled me forward. Abby's pussy was used to my size and accepted me instantly, it felt like the walls were constricting, sucking me in further. I could hear Abby slurping as Tina sat up, pushing her taught little titties out for me to touch.

I did one better, still grinding away at Abby's fuck hole I took each tit into my mouth, sucking them, nibbling on them, lightly biting each nipple making Tina's body shiver. I watched Tina go over the waterfall at the same time I was dumping what seed I had left inside Abby. When we finished cumming Abby lifted Tina up, putting her to the side, looked down at where we were joined and put her fingers alongside my cock, pulling a mixture of our cum to her lips and sucking her fingers. She did this a second time putting her fingers in Tina's mouth, Tine eagerly sucked them clean.

These girls were in erotic overload tonight. I excused myself as the two of them were becoming intimate again, closing the door as I left. It was only nine something, but I showered and went to bed anyway. Up at my regular time next morning I heard them rustling around, giggling, laughing, squealing at times. Walking into the kitchen in nothing but skimpy little panties they said they were ready for breakfast. I had cooked a hearty meal thinking they'd be as hungry as I was.

Following with a second cup of coffee I heard Abby doing her "by the way hurumph" before she spoke.

"Okay Leo, the verdict is in. Tina says she's never had better, but isn't willing to concede it's the best, go figure that one out. She also says she now knows there are white guys with big dicks, and that you know how to use it. She'd like to come back if that's alright."

Thinking I was being a smart ass I looked at Tina, "Who owns that pussy Tina?"

Standing up she came to my chair, pushed it back and sat on my lap. "It's yours Leo, my pussy is yours as long as you want it. No other cock will be in it unless you tell me you don't care."

I kissed her, squeezed her and told her any time she wants to stop by she is welcome. I looked at my two nymphomaniacs thinking where the hell were they when I was 25, but then I probably wouldn't have had the experience or finesse to keep them happy. I'll be happy with what I have, it won't last forever, but I intend to enjoy it while it's there. During our conversation I found out that Tina was actually 33 even though she didn't look a day past 25.

Abby and Tina stayed with me throughout the summer, Tina taking the room across the hall from Abby. It wasn't a threesome every time, they would have killed me from exhaustion, besides, the seminal vesicle that produces the liquid which carries the sperm can only produce so much in a 24 hour period. When I read of guys who say they came six or seven times a night I simply roll my eyes. The girls seemed to work out an unwritten schedule as to whom would sleep in my bed, or me in theirs, I was never privy to the details, but then I didn't care. I imagined they were still getting together on occasion for some girl on girl stimuli.

We attended several functions together that summer, county fair, two different festivals, flea markets, farmers markets and open concerts. The local chamber sponsored a thing each summer called Bands on the Beach featuring a different local group every other Thursday night. It was based on free will donations.

I had become accustomed to the stares, the occasional comments and the frowns or smiles of elation depending on the mindset of the person. A white and black younger girl with an older white man, yeah, who wouldn't stare and wonder the first time they saw you. Mind you, these girls weren't fucking me in public, but they also didn't hide their affection for me and each other.

My business was such that I could work any combination of hours I wanted as long as the cabinets were made on time. Which gave me a large amount of freedom to do what I deemed important. The girls made it a point of finding me while I shopped Tuesday mornings, they were usually apart, sometimes together, either way I always got a kiss. I was used to the looks if one of them kissed me, the stares of disbelief when both kissed me was at times quite humorous. To be honest I believe it had less to do with race than it had to do with what would 'an older man' be doing with these much younger ladies.

Forget the fact that one was nearly as tall as I am, skinny and brown, while the other was shorter, stout and white, they were much younger, and that doesn't sit well with society as a whole. There were only two incidents worth mentioning, the first at a craft show in lower Mississippi where a group of white kids followed us making nasty comments about all three of us. But mostly about Abby and I hanging around with a black girl. They were kids repeating something they'd herd from adults, I felt badly for them, but I wasn't about to tolerate it either.

We were about to have lunch when I looked at both girls. "Can you guys hold off on food another 45 minutes? The Alabama state line is 40 miles away and I don't want to spend another dollar in this fuckin state."

They agreed and we left, I was so pissed that I risked running out of gas and drove the last 10 miles on empty, the dash computer said I could go 14 miles and it was 10 to the state line. I knew there was a Love's on the Alabama side, so I chanced it, we were running on fumes, but I was pig headed enough to not spend any more money in that state. I typically never let the gas tank get that low, filling it up completely empty seemed like it took forever. It certainly took more money.

The second incident was at one of the open concerts. A Jamaican group was playing, we enjoyed the music and other than the air being permeated with pot smoke the evening was going well. We were in our lawn chairs, the girls on either side of me, when a young black guy confronted Tina about wasting her time with a tired old white man.

He continually grabbed his crotch and talked about how she needed chocolate in her life, not vanilla. He was smaller than I am so when I stood, I think he was startled, I had no intention of fighting with him unless he threatened bodily harm to either of the girls. I didn't need to in the end, Security saw what was going on and swooped in, moving the guy along. That ruined the night on the beach, we left promptly, soothing our hurt feelings on the way home with a frozen yogurt.

Tina apologized. "No need to apologize Tina, there are assholes of every color everywhere you go. We don't live by their words, we live by ours, they simply don't matter."

That incident seemed to fuel an inner passion within both girls, Abby wanted Tina to drive so she and I could sit in the back. My extended cab has full sized doors so there was plenty of room. As Tina drove Abby hauled my cock out and took a load down her throat before we reached the driveway. Then about 11:30 the bed covers lifted and Tina slipped in with me. She loved it when I sucked and played with her tits, she was used to people making fun of them, I made sure I always spent extra time worshipping them.

Following foreplay, she turned the covers down and sucked me completely hard, lifted her long leg and plopped herself onto my dick, sliding all the way in with one slow motion. With her head back she began to grind back and forth, rubbing her clit against me, emitting little whimpering noises.

"Leo, baby, play with my tits some more. Pull my nipples a little, make me squeal, pinch them, but don't hurt me. Make my nipples hard Leo. Fuck me baby, fuck me, put your baby cream in my pussy."

As she slowed I put my hands under her ass cheeks, lifted and hammered into her as hard as I could. I felt my scrotum tighten and the head thicken, so did Tina.

"Yes daddy, fill me, cum in my cunt, the one you own, the one nobody fucks but you."

It was as though our bodies had been synchronized to climax at exactly the same moment, she went into her normal shaking quivering orgasm and I did what I normally do, I tried to shove my cock into her further than humanly possible as I grunted and groaned like an animal in heat. Laying on me we drifted in and out of short little naps, when I softened enough that I fell out she whimpered 'nooo'.

"Leo. You make love to me like no one ever has before, and I'm not talking about skin color or size, I'm talking about tenderness, caring, loving me, making sure my needs are met along with yours. I've never been loved like that before, I want to stay here with you even if I have to share you with Abby."

"I don't have a bucket list with screw a black girl on it, but I'm sure glad I got to make love to you Tina. Your tight little pussy wrapped around my cock with those long legs wrapped around my ass, how could I ask for more. I know others tease you about your tits, but honey they're just right for me, more than a mouthful is wasted they say. You can stay with me as long as you like."

Little did we know life had set in motion changes none of us had ever imagined. Abby was approached by management to accept a job as an assistant manager of the same chain in a larger city a hundred and thirty miles away. After her going away party Tina told me she wasn't sure she wanted to share me with anyone else. I smiled and asked her if she'd like to move into the master with me. As she snaked her arms around my neck, she pressed her body into mine and whispered

"Only if you give me a baby, I want a baby and I don't know anyone sweeter or kinder than you."

"I won't be around when they're old Tina."

"That's okay, you'll be around another 40 years or more, long enough to make a positive influence on them."

The excitement continues in part two:

R410a
R410a
2,958 Followers