Purple Hair Ch. 02

Story Info
A baby, weddings, more babies, Leo accepted by Tina's family.
5.7k words
4.6
12.6k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,963 Followers

This is not a stand alone story, if you haven't read part one it will make no sense.

*****

Tina was touching my face gently, running her finger over my cheek bone, asking if I was sure I wanted to be with a skinny black woman.

"Never more sure in my life Tina, we're together from here on, I'm afraid you're stuck with me. Besides, it's not your child, it will be our child or children, and while we're talking about it, are you sure you want to be stuck with a huge white ex-con? I've been around enough black guys to know that aint gonna set well in your community."

"You're my community. I got family in the city, but it damn sure aint my community. Why the hell you think I moved to the burbs and got this job?"

I took that skinny vixen in the bedroom and rode her hard, just the way she wanted me to. Our lives melded and we soon took on a routine, me up about six, an hour or two in my wood shop, make her breakfast at 8:30, she would scoot off to work and then return around 5:30. I usually had supper ready unless we were going out for a bite. I had been fortunate enough to hook up with a builder right away after I arrived and with new homes increasing there was a consistent demand for cabinets. He built high end homes which meant nicer units, which meant people with money saw them and ordered from me. Financially we were doing well.

It didn't take long for a home pregnancy test to indicate she was with child. What a night that was, I wanted to take her out to dinner, she wanted to stay home and screw me senseless. We compromised by me going out for two patty-melts to go while she got ready for the evening. After a hurried meal she quickly rose, spun and told me to follow her into the bedroom in two minutes. I was thoroughly surprised as I walked in, she was on all fours wiggling her ass with a thin nightie covering, I knew she wanted me to lift it and take her from behind.

She has this fantasy of me sneaking up behind as she's bent over, lifting her dress while pushing her panties to the side, then sliding my cock alongside her panties as I fuck her frantically. Here's the kicker, in her fantasy we're in the grocery store and she's bent over the frozen meat case. Yup, my little slut has a wild imagination. As I took my clothes off, she continued to make little inviting sounds while she wiggled her ass at me. I'm thinking, this little bitch is gonna get it tonight, no doubt about it.

Moving in behind I lift her nightie and see the jewel of a butt plug glinting in the light. She told me it's her gift to me for loving her enough to put a baby in her tummy. I tried saying I didn't need a reward but she'd hear none of it, she'd been getting ready for over two weeks waiting for this night, now she was ready.

"Lube your dick Leo, then put lube around my tiny hole, I've lubed the plug so as you remove it you can slide right in. I've done this before baby, you won't hurt me if you start slow."

I slowly removed the plug, as I slid my cock into the opening the muscles instantly clamped down, forming a tight circle around my shaft. Edna and I had done this numerous times, she was an anal whore if ever there was one, but it had been almost two years since the last time. I had my cock in about halfway when she put her hand at the back of my thigh and pulled me forward. I took the hint and slid in the rest of the way, my balls touching her slit, she groaned and pushed against me lightly.

"I love feeling your balls touch my cunt, I've never had this big in my ass before, but I can tell I'm going to enjoy it once we get going."

I took my time, no need to hurry things along, she was pushing back against me as waves of bliss flowed through her body. She was constantly making little UH's or EEp's in short choppy sounds with each breath, lowering her chest to the bed she whispered, "a little harder." She was meeting my forward thrusts with matched vigor, bringing us both to an orgasm like I'd not felt in ages. Filling her ass with cum was as satisfying as filling her pussy.

Being so skinny she wasn't built for pregnancy per se and started showing right away. When her mom and younger sister saw her, they were furious to begin with, how could she allow herself to get knocked up by a white guy, especially an older white guy? The more time we spent together the more they softened. They still weren't happy with our decision to have a baby, but they were less adamant about it. When her mother found out I'd added Tina to my checking and had gotten her a debit card her attitude toward me changed immediately, I wasn't just the honky who knocked up her baby girl.

Tina's tummy grew quickly, her little pouch soon turned into a tiny hill protruding in front of her. I had asked her to stop working right after we learned she was pregnant, between what I was making in the shop and money in savings from the sale of the house and shop up north we had plenty of money, I didn't want her working if it wasn't necessary. Her not having to go to work opened up an entirely new level of her sexuality. In the beginning she was coming to the shop for cock every day, it tapered off to once or twice a week, but my stars, that woman was a cum hungry little slut. I was thankful she was my little slut and no one else's.

Since I'd been using nothing but a truck for years, we bought a late model used Sonata for her, it provided great gas mileage and would meet the needs demanded when hauling a child around. As her tummy grew so did her breasts, she was like a girl with her first bra when she had to buy bras with larger size cups. So proud of them, she would ask me to play with and suck them all the time. She especially liked it if I hugged her from behind and cupped her breasts, her dad had done that with her mom for years and she had always envisioned that's how it should be. Hands on her breasts, nuzzling her neck, pushing my hardened dick into the crack of her tiny ass.

We got lots of looks as we went about our daily lives. We still shopped on Tuesday morning, the girls at the store always made sure they said hi and fussed over her, wanting to put their hand on her tummy, hoping the baby would move. Her having been a stocker there previously I no longer needed to find someone like purple hair when I couldn't locate something.

My once a week supper at Denny's became 'our' once a week supper at Denny's. Tina had grown up with some of the ladies who worked there, and they were as giddy about seeing her as the gals at the store. It was like old home week if two or three were working when we walked in. Hugs, giggles, laughter, everyone seemed genuinely happy that Tina was not only pregnant, but that she was happy being with me.

Toward the end of the pregnancy my tall skinny drink of water, (as ma would have said about her) was what people refer to as "big as a barn". Her hips had widened slightly, but not enough to stop the baby from existing almost entirely in the front, causing her to waddle when she walked. At first, she was very conscious about it, but then blew it off knowing there was nothing she could do about it. Our sex life had slowed considerably, having read enough about pregnancies I was well aware of what Tina was going through.

Two nights before she went into labor, we slowly made love with her on her side, leg up on two pillows for support. It wasn't an earth shattering orgasm, but it was satisfying for us. Our little boy was born in May, we named him Arthur after her late father. Abby made a trip to see us after Arthur was born, sporting a gorgeous engagement ring. Tina was upset she hadn't already told her until Abby let her know it happened while she was in labor. He was a doctor in a local clinic, they were going to be married right away so they could start a family.

Tina's milk came in right away, Arthur was latching on so hard that it took a few days of discomfort for her nipples to toughen up. She would often feed him without a top on and when the little piggy was done, he'd fall asleep letting the nipple pop out. Milk would run down her breast and tend to make a sticky mess until the day she told me I could lick it off as she lowered Arthur to her lap. After a few licks I began sucking, she pushed my head away.

"Okay, enough, leave the rest for your son. You're as big a tit hound as he is."

I quickly got into daddy mode, although I was eager it took a few weeks. I always carried the baby in his car seat when we went somewhere. The store and restaurant ladies fawned over him to the point of distraction, there were times Tina would cover him with a blanket and tell them he was sleeping. Her mother becoming grandma and her sister becoming auntie changed hearts miraculously, being with or around me was no longer a chore, we were beginning to be included in more family gatherings.

Arthur was now five weeks old and Tina was getting hornier by the day. Asking if I would just stick it in and move around little, I knew what that would lead to, call me a stick in the mud if you like, I wanted the doctor to do the six week check up and tell her to go full steam ahead. I did not want to hurt my skinny little Tina just to get our rocks off.

I kept the baby on the day she went for her checkup, as she walked in she asked if he was down for his afternoon nap. I nodded and she instantly started stripping as she walked to the bedroom, looking back she said, no she demanded, "Get your ass in this bedroom and fuck me until I scream."

So I did. It didn't take long either, we were both so pent up with desire we ignored foreplay and went to stroking right away. She came in a fashion that day I'd never seen her do before. As she was cumming she pushed her hips off the bed while I was still fucking her, she was at least four inches above the mattress as I continued pounding her hungry little beaver. I was right behind her with a huge stream of sperm, normally sperm that isn't used in four or five days gets replenished with fresh sperm in the testes, I think mine were working overtime because I sure seemed to have an abundance that day. We made love again later that night before drifting off into never never land.

By the time Arthur was weaned and Tina wanted to make another one Abby had gotten married and was six months along. We decided to visit her over a long weekend. Carrying our little guy, we tended to get questions like is grampa helping out today, or how sweet that grampa was carrying the baby. It pissed me off, but my sweet Tina handled it with grace. When Tina would tell them I was daddy and not grampa, the expressions changed almost without fail. We would laugh about it in the car afterward, guessing who was going to react how became a game for us. We went so far as to develop a system to keep points.

Our visit was fantastic, Abby's husband was a huge man from Samoa, specializing in pediatrics. He was equal to my height and nearly as bulky. They'd gotten a sitter for Arthur and we were to go dancing with them. I hadn't danced in years but thought what the hell, I can do this for one evening, Tina is so looking forward to this night out. Watching her dress, I wondered if this was the same girl I'd had a child with. She looked absolutely tantalizing, a sheer bra and panty set, white garter belt with white floral pattern stockings, a flowing red dress that ended mid-thigh, and as long as her legs are that leaves a lot of leg exposed.

Though we weren't married I had bought her a ring with diamonds, rubies and sapphire's, to her it was tantamount to a wedding ring. Watching her put on her ring and a string of pearls I had given her I must have looked perplexed. She sat next to me on the bed and cradled my head against her chest.

"I see fear in your eyes baby, you have nothing to worry about, I just want to dress up in something other than mommy clothes for a night. I won't be dancing with anyone but you or Abby, promise. I told you years ago I was yours, I'm still yours, no one can steal me from you. I want to be your trophy wife tonight, I want others to wish they were you."

Entering the lounge, we spotted Abby and Don immediately, while trying to make our way through the crowd Tina shrieked, saying someone had grabbed her ass. As I spun it was obvious there would be no way of telling who it was, I put her directly in front of me as we pushed on. Telling Don about it he said he'd keep an eye on both girls, he wasn't going tolerate somebody hitting on his wife or mine. When he said that, Tina looked at me and smiled, he saw her as my wife, in reality I guess I did to. I appreciated Don saying something, if I were to get into an altercation with my record, they'd slap my ass in jail instantly, innocent or not.

We danced several songs, Tina's body in tight to mine during the slow songs, she and Abby boogying to the faster ones. For the most part guys left them alone, only once did Don have to intervene with two assholes who wouldn't take no for an answer. My girl looked stunning, those long legs, the ones that would wrap around me several times a week, they were like a magnet to guys. As we were about to leave the girls wanted to use the powder room one last time, upon returning I noticed a little wiggle in Tina's dress, she didn't have her bra on, that naughty girl.

Sitting down she put her hand on my lap palm up, as I placed my hand in hers, she opened it, slipping a soft delicate damp piece of fabric into my palm. Leaning to her ear I whispered.

"Panties?"

She nodded yes.

"No bra either?"

Another nod.

"You're a very naughty girl tonight, what should I do with you?"

With her head alongside mine she whispered back, "Your slut wife is naked under this dress, the next slow song I want you to dry fuck me on the floor, a prelude to how you're going to punish me when we leave. I'm so damned horny, mama needs it long and strong tonight baby."

The next slow song we ground against each other like we were in bed fucking, as I looked over, I noticed Abby and Don doing the same, then it dawned on me. Our slut wives had devised this plan when they were in the ladies room, as I looked closer it was obvious Abby had no bra on, which meant one thing, she was as naked underneath as Tina. That was our last dance.

Riding in the back of their Caddy we were necking like two high school kids, my hand up her dress, hers down the front of my pants stroking my hard dick. We were trying to be quiet until Abby asked if they needed to stop at a motel so we could get our rocks off. That set everyone to laughing and spoiled the mood, the rest of the ride home was all friendly banter, mostly between the girls. At the hotel Tina got Arthur settled for the night, laying on the bed she spread her legs and lifted her tiny skirt.

"Come over here and fuck your wife Leo. Tear my pussy apart tonight lover boy, show me why I'm glad you are the only man between my legs. Don't hold back, the baby won't wake, give me everything you have."

We carried on like she was a cat in heat being screwed by the biggest tom in the barn. I only came once, but she had several orgasms in different positions, on her tummy, legs on my shoulders, missionary, finishing off with me dumping all I had into her sucking dripping pussy from behind. I hadn't screwed that long in quite some time, it felt good knowing I'd pleased Tina, at the same time it left me out of breath. That isn't normal activity for a man in his late forties. On the ride home that Sunday I steered the conversation toward whether she felt cheated not being my wife.

"Cheated? No, I don't feel cheated. I would love to be your wife, I just figured you never wanted to be married. What would your family say if you married a black girl?"

"Probably the same thing they'll say if they ever they see our son. They know we're together and know we have a son, but that's never the same as seeing the proof before your eyes. Frankly Tina, I don't care. When I went to prison all my relatives wrote me off, including my aunts and uncles. It aint much different now, I don't exist as far as my cousins are concerned. Fuck um."

The rest of the ride home was quiet, other than Arthurs babbling noises and the occasional question we might have for the other. Lying in bed I sensed she wasn't asleep either, I turned her body toward mine so we were face to face.

"Tina, will you marry me? I promise to cherish and adore you all my life if you'll say yes."

"Well as long as you put it like that, I would love to be your wife. I especially like the cherish and adore part, make sure you don't forget that in ten years."

"One more thing Tina, if you want another baby, we should do that now. I'm not sure about you, but I don't want Arthur to be an only child."

"This will sound goofy Leo, but I think I already am. When you came in me last night it was like I could feel it going through my cervix, of course I couldn't actually feel it, but I was ovulating, and it just might have happened. We'll know in a few weeks."

Five weeks later the pregnancy test had two blue lines which made both of us excited and elated. It just so happened to be the same week we planned to officially tie the knot. When she signed the document Mrs. Leo Clark, her body shook and quivered. Walking out I asked, "Did you just????"

"Yes, my panties are soaked, we need to go home so I can change. I don't really want to go to dinner, let's spend some time with mom and sis when we pick up Arthur, we can tell them we're married and pregnant then watch them freak out."

As we walked to the bedroom I asked if I could help change her panties.

"Why Leo, you dirty little boy, wanting to play with my cum soaked panties, you'll probably smell and taste them won't you? I guess it wouldn't hurt if you helped, where would you like me to be?"

I pointed to an area in front of the mattress, knelt and raised her dress, I then took her hand and told her to hold it up. Her panties were so thick with girl juice they were almost paste between her legs. I slowly worked them down until her bush was visible. When I'd first seen her naked, she was smooth as a baby's bottom, but when she told me the agony she went through to keep it that way I confided that I actually preferred hair on a woman. That was all it took, from that moment on it's been natural, and I love it.

I kissed her mons rubbing my face back and forth. With her panties just below pussy level I pushed her legs apart slightly, dipped my head and licked the crotch, then smelled deep. Tina muttered.

"Oh my God that's hot. You may have to fuck me before we go to moms."

I swiped them a second time and then pushed them down her thighs, watching them drop to the floor. The open space at the top of her thighs is about inch standing normally, with her legs apart a little it was easily two inches. Pushing forward I snaked my tongue out and licked her clit hood, that little hiding place vanished as her love bud popped into view. With my hands on her ass I pulled her into my mouth as I sucked and licked, her body was twitching, her hips jerking, she was in the middle of an orgasm, I'd seen my girl do this many times. As I pulled away, I continued licking lightly until she pushed my head away. Looking up I asked.

"You don't like that anymore? Had enough for the moment dear?"

"Leo you bastard, if we had more time, I'd suck your cock down my throat and never let it go. God, I love what you do to me."

We hadn't told her family or any of my cousins we were getting married, we didn't want to hear their shit or doubt and unbelief. Tina had a couple from the store be our witnesses and that settled it. Sitting and talking at her mom's she asked if we'd like to go have pizza with them at Luigi's, one of our favorite places for zza. Returning to the house her sister kept staring at Tina's hand, then blurted out.

"That's a wedding band isn't it? You went and married this white mother fucker didn't you. What the fuck Tina? Why didn't you say something?"

R410a
R410a
2,963 Followers
12