Purple Hair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,964 Followers

"Why? Because we didn't want to listen to this bullshit? Instead of being happy for me you make an issue of his skin color. Dammit sis, when the hell are people gonna let go of this racial purity crap, I love Leo, he loves and dotes over me and our babies, who cares what color he is? We're obviously compatible, we make babies together."

It was her mom who picked up on Tina's words. Looking at us she said one word.

"Babies?"

"Yes mama, I'm pregnant with our second child. I suppose you'll be pissed about that as well huh sis? Leo, get Arthur and take me home."

Her mom stood, "Whoa, please don't go. Chrystal if you have nothing good to say then go to your room or go somewhere else. Go to that skanky bar where you hang out so you can talk about your sister behind her back. You'd do well to find a man as nice as Leo, I don't care what color he might be."

Chrystal sat down, mouth hanging open in disbelief, her mom hadn't talked to her like that in years. Tina's mom was happy to hear about the baby, asking if we planned to have more. Tina told her no, mainly because of age, we would be happy with two, hopefully this one will be a girl. We talked until Arthur began stirring from his nap. Gramma made sure she plastered him with lots of slobbery kisses, Tina held out her arms to her sister who readily embraced her.

"Chrystal, stop fussing about what color people are, or where they came from. You're 26, find someone who will love you like Leo loves me and have some babies, make mama even happier."

We decided to drive around a little on the way home, going nowhere in particular, talking about the events of the day. Arthur almost always slept in the car, that gave us some time to talk without interruption. I told Tina now that we were married, she would be listed as the beneficiary on my life insurance and any other documents. When she asked if I was sure I wanted to do that I explained it was only right. I had a sizeable chunk of money set aside from the sale of mom's estate, I'd use part of that money to set up a trust for our kids' future, making sure they got an inheritance.

She and I would funnel money into an education fund for our kids, if we started now there would be a sizeable amount by the time they graduated high school. After making love that night we lay half asleep when Tina spoke.

"I never in my life thought I'd be married to a white man, that we'd make babies, that I would be taken care of financially and that our babies will have the necessary finances to go onto college if they want to. You are so good to me Leo, sometimes I pinch myself to make sure this isn't just a dream. I love you more than anything or anyone in this world."

With her tummy getting bigger along with her breasts we were again the focus of attention many places we went. This time around we sloughed it off, taking everything and everyone in stride. She was once again carrying our baby all in the front, if I stood her sideways, she'd look like a zipper with a bump in the middle.

Tina gave birth to our daughter in late summer. We chose to name her after our closest friend, Abagail. Had it not been for Abby the likelihood of us ever meeting, marrying and having kids is basically nil. Purple hair now had a little one of her own and another in the oven, she told Tina they're going to stop at four. At their ages that's feasible, at our ages we would be cheating our children in the long run.

I hadn't seen any of my family in over four years. I had invited an aunt and uncle for Christmas, being from upstate New York I thought they would jump at the chance to get out of the cold. They weren't at all interested, they already had plans for a holiday ski vacation. Saying maybe next year, I wrote it off as more of the same. I was used to it and I now had my own family to dote over.

Arthur was in kindergarten before we saw any of them, Abby was three. My aunt and uncle seemed to accept Tina and our kids, but then one can't really know from a single visit over a weekend. We were accepted and known in our small city of Conyers Georgia, why venture elsewhere only to be tolerated instead of being celebrated. Their two boys had come long with their families, they said their cousin being married to a tall skinny black woman was no big deal but knowing their mannerisms I knew differently.

Edward, the oldest seemed the most on edge when I finally asked him to ride with me to Home Depot for something. At the store I parked, turned to him and asked what was bugging him. He asked why I would get involved with a younger woman, and a different race to boot, completely dissolving all his years of "let's all just get along" rhetoric. Then the real reason exposed itself, what would they tell folks back home?

I told him I became involved with Tina and became a father because we love each other. I'm not a love smitten school boy, I can make rational decisions without anyone else's input.

"You're an arrogant little prick Ed, you and your brother, your aunt, my mother, would be sorely disappointed, I'm glad you leave tomorrow, and if I don't see you for another five or ten years that will be okay."

I drove home without saying another word, at the house Ed took his brother Tom outside where they had a very animated conversation. When they came back inside they announced the family would be leaving that afternoon. It's been two years now and I haven't heard a word from them. Tina makes sure they get a Christmas card with a picture of our family, but that's as far as it goes.

With Abby ready to enter kindergarten I'm looking seriously at my early to mid-50's. Tina still makes my dick hard and I make sure I have the energy to take care of her at least three times a week, although she's slowed some as well and we average twice a week. My girl still thrills me with new lingerie and teases me often by dressing in front of me, usually expecting me to pull her panties off and fuck her, which was her devious plan in the first place.

Our friend Abagail and her husband now have four children and they've said that's it for them. She rarely wears any of the numerous piercings she once had, and her hair is a natural dark brown. She explained to Tina that being a doctor's wife brought on a new way of life, one that didn't necessarily lend to multiple piercings and purple hair. According to Tina, Abby told her that she's still a fucking machine and keeps her husbands' balls completely drained.

With both kids in school Tina spends a lot of time with me in the shop, she's become very proficient at applying finish in the spray booth. If not in the shop, we spend a lot of time on the front porch or in our backyard garden. A tall skinny black lady and a huge hulk of a white guy, who would have imagined that a threesome so many years ago would end up producing two happy families. Tina and I often marvel at how two completely opposite styles of body can fit so well together.

She loves to ride me, and I love to let her. Tina tells me the most exciting thing to her is when we do it missionary, she loves to watch the mass of body flesh hover above her knowing I'll never hurt her. In that position we at times will watch where our bodies intertwine, a long pink swizzle stick in a chocolate milk shake as she once called it. We still laugh about that.

Her mom and sister have accepted me completely, in fact they recently bought a house three blocks from us, grandma walks over several times a week. It will be nice when they're old enough to walk to her house. Crystal is engaged to a nice man, a Brazilian fella with skin as light as mine, she finally found someone who would love her for who she was and not who others thought she should be. The wedding is planned and they're already talking about babies.

Abby called a few weeks ago to tell Tina that four kids was going to be five, somebody forgot to take her pill two days in a row and his soldiers found a fertile egg. She wasn't disappointed, mainly surprised. Don coming from a family of nine said his mother thought they had a good start, they disagree, her tubes are being tied after this one.

As we look back, we think about how it all began, and we chuckle. We didn't chuckle then, but time heals a lot of wounds. Our children will soon be going onto high school and we're wondering where the time has gone. I had received an offer to purchase my business and the larger specialized pieces of equipment, the more Tina and I talked about it, the better it sounded. We pulled the plug last week and signed the purchase agreement. The kids will be out of school for the summer in two weeks, in July we're going to take a long overdue vacation to of all places, The Sunset Cove Campground.

A year later when Tina weaned him she tested positive again. Her sister was really pissed, one baby with a white guy was one too many, but now two, and on purpose. Tina told her to stop being a racist, which really pissed her off. In the end we stopped at two, her sister came to grips with the fact that we were together and no amount of her bitching would change that.

Our baby girl was born in July of the following year, we named her Abigail, after our closest friend. Abby married a doctor of all people, when she came for the birth of our little girl I hardly knew her. All but a few of the piercings were gone, her hair was back to its natural color and looked wonderfully kept. Abby no longer worked, she took care of their two children and a third was in the oven.

We talked and laughed about the wild summer several years ago and how living in her car had brought all of us together, along with the fact that there were now five babies that may never have existed had our wild summer never occurred.

To this day Tina reminds me that I still own her pussy and there won't be any other cock in there as long as I'm alive. What had begun as a whim had become a reality for Tina and I. We belonged to each other.

R410a
R410a
2,964 Followers
12