Purple Shade Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words are like melted chocolate, so soothing. Her dick shoots out a hot liquid all over my ass. I feel her hand reach down, sliding her fingers between my asscheeks. She presses her digit against my tight little butthole. I bite my lip as her finger pushes inside me. I tense up as her finger continues to sink up my butt as if it can grow longer. Suddenly it hits a spot so sensitive, a shock rips through me. "Did you like that?" she purrs in my ear.

I nod my head, no words can describe the pleasure that has taken my body by storm. She pulls out her finger. Something bigger replaces it. I look down to see her cock, wiggling itself inside me. It shrunk down and became soft as it slithers in me like a snake. I thought it would hurt, but it doesn't hurt at all. "I told you I'm not going to hurt you. You're my precious little pet. No harm will ever come to you because you're mine."

Her cock continues to worm itself inside me as if it had a mind of its own. It finds that spot inside me and batters against it, setting off all the bells and whistles inside my body. She holds me tight against her. I can feel her breasts press up against my back as she lays kisses down against the nape of my neck. My own little cock is now as hard as iron. Her cock starts to grow inside me. Stretching me out little by little. I grab her arm as it starts to get very uncomfortable. She stops growing and holds her dick inside me. "Don't worry, we will take it slow, little one."

True to her word, she keeps her cock inside me and slowly starts to roll her hips into me. The feeling of being filled up to the rim with her cock makes me quiver. My body shakes as her cock awakens a fire inside me. Sweat drips from my forehead as I burn up inside.

She thrusts as her cock grows larger inside of me, stretching my ass out even more. I whimper as it fills me up completely. "It's going to be okay, my pet. You're mine now. I'm going to take real good care of you."

She doesn't stop thrusting into me. My body melts in her arms as she kisses and nibbles on my neck, biting just soft enough not to make me bleed. I hold onto her arms as she takes over my entire world. My little cock threatens to let loose as she stuffs me full of dick. Her hips pushing up against my ass. Her hot breath tickling the skin of my neck. She purrs into my ear. Her voice dripped with hot seduction. So sultry.

In this moment, I feel so complete. I drown in the pleasure of her cock. Suddenly her presence invades my mind and I'm filled with her essence as she fills my ass with hot spunk. My mind, body, and soul have completely surrendered to her as she invades every thought, every desire, and every memory I ever had. Picking them apart as if she was peeling an onion. I can feel my pleasure climax as my own cock sprays my load all over my sheets. But that pleasure doesn't even compare to the feeling of being consumed by her as she conquers my entire being.

I get lost in the darkness of her soul. The vast abyss of the void inside her. Is this what death feels like? I... I'm so lost and yet, it feels so good.

My eyes shoot open as my alarm goes off. I find myself still wrapped in her arms. Her cock still lodged all the way inside my ass. She kisses me gently. "That was so amazing. I haven't felt that good in over a millennia. You're going to make me so happy."

"You mean we had sex for the entire night?" I gasp. I feel like I just died and went to heaven, just to be brought back to life.

"Of course, is that not usually how long you have sex for?" she asks.

"No. I mean, I don't know. I've never had sex before this, but not even pornos last over an hour. Not that I watch porn or anything," I say.

"Don't lie to me. Your thoughts say you watch a lot of porn," she says.

"Are you going to be in my mind all the time?" I ask.

"Of course, you're mine. I'm never letting you go. You're the best pet I have ever had." She kisses my neck.

I try to roll over to look up at her, but her cock keeps me in place. She finally pulls out of me with a loud pop. I turn to look into those purple eyes of hers as her spunk leaks out of my ass. "What do you want with me?"

"I want this..." Her hand grabs ahold of my ass. "I want you forever in my bed. On my cock."

"What about what I want?" I ask.

"What do you want?" she asks.

"I... I don't know. For the longest time, I just wanted to prove to my friends that I did see an alien. Everyone thinks I'm crazy at school. I'm an alien lover. I just wish people would take me seriously. I just don't understand why no one believes that I saw an alien. There's legit footage of an alien battle in Los Angeles and yet no one believes that I saw one. I know it sounds stupid and petty," I say.

"No, not at all. Now you can tell all your friends you not only saw an alien, but you had sex with one too," she laughs.

"Honestly, I don't even care anymore. You've changed my entire world view."

She smiles at me as she brushes her fingers through my hair. She leans in and lays a kiss on my cheek. "We should probably get ready for school. You know... If you keep this form, you can probably enroll at my school."

"Will it be fun?" she asks.

"Depends on what you consider fun," I say.

"I suppose I'll give it a try. If I get bored I'm going to either fuck you some more or devour another person's soul," she says.

"Wait, what?" I ask.

She just gives me a wicked smile.

*****

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give it your honest rating. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below. Feel free to reach out to me through my profile and check out my other stories.

12