Pursuing Debby Ch. 02: Debby's Surprise

Story Info
A surprise all-day ride pass at Deb's quiet lakeside cottage.
4.8k words
4.66
4.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debby's Surprise (Part II)

This is a continuation of my story (Pursuing Debby (part I)) which was a tale of my age-old lusts and longings towards my sister's best friend, Debby. She was a few years younger than me, she was amazingly hot, and I wanted her bad. But graduation came and my life choices moved me away for a few years. During this separation time, we both grew up in many ways. I had joined the U.S. Army and with my daily regimen of calisthenics and running, Army life did some amazing things to my manly physique. I put in for vacation, aka military leave, and I returned home to Pennsylvania after a three year hiatus. I got caught up on a lot of things in my hometown, thanks in part to my buddy Andrew, plus he gave me some very good intelligence on Debby. The night I arrived home, our paths crossed again, and just like that, things got unexpectedly heated between us in a very good and healthy way. This is where Part II, Debby's Surprise picks up. I hope you enjoy it! Note: If you haven't read the first part (Pursuing Debby), I highly suggest you read, part I first, then continue with this story, you will enjoy the story more knowing the whole story

...I had walked home the previous night with my head spinning and I was feeling euphoric. Then I laid in bed and just rewound and replayed my intimate night over and over again in my head. I had spent the best night of my life with a young woman who I have admired since she was in a training bra. I had come home from the Army for two weeks of much needed vacation to simply enjoy some time off for myself. But frankly, if I had spent a million dollars last night, I couldn't have felt the way I feel right now. I had had Debby on my back deck...I kept pinching myself and thinking and asking myself "Did it really happen or was it just one amazing and stunningly visual wet dream? Visions of the things she had done to love me permeated my head and my heart and gave me an incredibly bubbly feeling inside...like a shaken bottle of Coca-Cola. I could not believe I had actually gotten exactly what I have always wanted...to get into Debby's tight pants and love this woman, and yet, it was Debby that made the first move and I didn't mind a bit. I was contemplating and wondering what was going to happen today and a few minutes later my phone buzzed.

Instantly, I knew it was Debby. My sister, Sarah had given me her cell number and I added it to my phone contacts and put a special ring and ring tone on it just for her calls and texts. Then I would know immediately if she were calling or texting. My idea worked exactly like I wanted it to. I walked over to the bed and took the phone off its charger and then quickly read her text message.

"Hey are you up?"

I texted right back "Yes, I am...I was just thinking of you."

A second later, came her silly response...

"Well stop thinking and get dressed...do you want to go for a ride?"

I had no idea where we were going, but as long as I was with her, I didn't care where I went.

"Sure" I texted back.

"Ok...I will swing by and pick you up at your house in like twenty minutes."

"I will be waiting for you"

Then I rapidly cleaned up and got ready to go.

I ran downstairs and found my mom sitting at the table. She simply said, "Daniel, do you have plans today?"

"Yes, mom." I quickly replied.

"Debby is picking me up in like eight minutes...she wants to take me for a ride somewhere."

Mom knew how much I have always liked Debby so she didn't even offer a protest about not eating breakfast or anything. She knew me that well I guess.

"Well, I hope you two have a good time!" Then she shook her head as she gave me the biggest grin.

Ten minutes later, I watched Debby park her car in front of the house and then she bounced up the walkway and into the side porch door. She was wearing a bright yellow sun dress that allowed me to see her beautiful legs and when I looked up, I also got a nice glimpse of her amazing cleavage.

"How do I look?" she asked.

But, before I could answer, my mom beat me to my line...

"Why Debby dear, you look like a model on TV."

Debby blushed and did a slight curtsy, and then said "Thanks Mrs. P."

I simply looked at her and I was like "Wow!"

She grabbed my hand and looked at my mom and said, "Is it okay if borrow Daniel for the day?" I think I am going to take him out for lunch and run by the mall and maybe do a little shopping with him."

Mom laughed and said to her..."just bring him home at a respectable hour."

We all laughed and then Debby took my hand and was practically dragging me out the door. She certainly got what she wanted...I thought to myself and chuckled.

She didn't say anything on the way to the car, she just held my hand.

"Deb, do you want me to drive...?" I asked.

She smiled...and then answered "not right now...but I'll let you drive me later."

I was like "okay" and didn't read anything into it...but I should have.

We got in her blue Chevy Impala, well actually, it was her mom's car, but today it was all Deb's.

I looked at her and said, "So, where are you actually taking me today?"

"Sorry, it's a surprise or should I say "top secret," and I just can't tell you...yet."

So, I just sat back and let her drive and I simply put my hand over on her gorgeous bare leg and she looked back at me and smiled that million dollar smile.

All I could think was "Oh yeah!"

We drove down the old interstate highway for about 45 minutes and then took she took a few turns into the country that immediately keyed me in that we were not going to the mall or shopping. I kind of wondered what she had in store for me today.

When we drove into the lake estates, a place I had not seen in years, I noticed it was peppered with some beautiful homes and a few cozy summer cottages spaced out nicely all around the shimmering greenish-blue lake, I was like..."this is cool." Perhaps she was taking me on a picnic with the way she was dressed. It seemed so obvious to me, especially when she pulled up next to a large picnic table in front of a cozy little chalet, not too far from the lake but far enough away from the other cabins. It was a stunning view but not nearly as spectacular as the beautiful woman decked out in bright yellow in my peripheral vision.

Then I heard her yell to me..."Hey, are you going to just stare at that lake or are you going to catch me?

"Catch you?" I pondered out loud.

"Yep...catch me, that's what I said."

Then she reached behind the seat and took out a small bag and ran up to the cottage.

So, I played along with her and when I sprinted and jumped all four steps leading up to the deck and was right behind her in less than five seconds, Debby turned and gasped.

"Oh my, I didn't expect you would catch me that fast."

Then she took out a key from her bag and opened the front door.

She stepped in and I followed her like a puppy.

"Wow, this is really nice...is it yours?" I asked her as I admired the little cottage. I walked all around inside as I just gawked at the place. The cottage had all the amenities of home...kitchen was nice and I poked my head in the refrigerator and found it stocked...with some food, drinks, snacks and even some wine and beer.

"Nah, mom and dad picked this little place up a few years ago. They come out here a couple times each summer to enjoy the lake and get away, but today, it is absolutely...100% all ours today...Daniel."

Gee, I loved the way that sounded coming off of her luscious red lips.

Then I was the one wanting reassurance... "And just how do you know that we have it all to ourselves you sexy little she-devil?"

"Well, cause' mom and dad are down with Vinny today at school for some honors ceremony and no one else besides them uses our little cottage."

Then she turned and stated "So, Mr. Daniel"...and then pointed directly at me.

"I now have you at my cabin all alone today...all to myself...and we are going to catch up in a lot of wonderful ways..." and just like that, her incredible mischievous smile seemed to be smeared all across her pretty face.

I surmised that she had quickly planned out this little adventure with some information from my sister or Andrew, because I hadn't told anyone else I was coming home. And right now, I was glad I informed them early with the way things were working out for us.

I was continuing to walk around and just admiring the craftsmanship in the little cottage as I slowly turned around and caught her lying on the bed in the master suite, with her index finger slowly indicating for me to come to her. I walked over to my queen in the king-sized bed and plopped down next to her, put my arm around her, and started kissing her again. I literally had to pinch myself, because I thought I was still in a dream. For fifteen minutes we laid there just kissing each other and holding hands.

Then Debby got up and made sure the door was locked, pulled the shades down a bit and it darkened the room up some. Then she walked back over and before she could lie down, I sprang up and grabbed hold of her. I put my arms around her waist and then I dropped my head down and I kissed her, passionately and deeply as I embraced her as close to me as physically possible. Then I picked her up and playfully tossed her on the bed, similar to the way we would wrestle when we were just kids, but today, there were no rules, we were no longer kids, and hopefully, there would be no dress code.

With her head at the top of the bed, she grabbed a pillow when I grabbed one of her sexy legs and then I started massaging her wonderfully smooth skin all around her succulent golden thigh. I thought for a minute that she was going to whack me with the pillow, but when I started rubbing her legs, she just moved it behind her head and got very comfortable as she sensed what I was intending to do to her. I noted to myself that she must have shaved her legs this very morning, because she had the softest and smoothest legs I have ever massaged.

I started kissing my way up her elegant body from down near her muscular calves, up to her ticklish spot behind her knee, and then I slowly kissed and massaged and ran my fingers up and down her right leg, while slowly inching forward...up to the point that my face was now just a few inches from her luscious eighteen year old pussy. With my other hand now resting comfortably on one of incredible tits and gently manipulating her quarter-inch long nipple, I slowly pulled back the frilly front part of her skirt and moved upward.

She had on yellow panties, actually no, after a second look, I determined it was a sexy yellow thong to match her dress. I think seeing the bright yellow thong which barely covered a dozen of her pubic hairs, made my cock grow three inches in a nanosecond. So I moved further up under her yellow skirt and pulled the thin piece of fabric to the side to reveal her neatly trimmed bush of dirty blonde pubic hair. I just had to touch it...and so I did. I rubbed my hand and fingers all over her soft pubic mound, feeling her hidden and reclusive blonde hair, touching it and feeling the softness of it in my hand, the velvet feeling of her lower abdominal muscles, and the exotic feminine aroma now slowly wafting from her intimate flower garden. I was so horny and I had thought about this moment so many times, about what exactly it would be like to be one with her. Now, I was about to experience one of my favorite fantasies and I couldn't wait to start and finally bring it to reality.

I placed my tongue on the outside of her delicate pussy lips and licked her ever so softly. Instantly, she moved her hips to the unexpected touch and ran her fingers through my little bit of Army regulated hair. I wanted to drive her crazy like she had done to me for so many years. I licked again and her moist labia parted easily allowing me full access to her sensuous and elusive pussy. Her clit was just above my nose as I slowly licked at the skin covering it while I personally enjoyed tasting my Debby for the first time. I probed her and explored her with my eager tongue while I sniffed her and tried to vividly experience and record every detail of what it would be like to eat the one and only, Miss Debby. I used my tongue to find her little concealed clit and I began to lick it, flick it, and suck on it. At first, my immediate actions didn't do much to her, but as I continued my relentless attack on her excited clitoris, her pelvic walls started quivering, her legs were moving and shaking, she started moaning, and then I hit the honey jackpot. I slid a finger into her and withdrew it. I sucked off the gob of sticky wetness clinging to my finger and savored every ounce of her sweet sexual nectar like it was liquid gold. I had to have more of her. She was so ripe for this moment.

Next, I began to trace her sweet pussy with just the tip of my tongue. Up and down, I began making cursive letters on her little slit. I started with a big sloppy A and I made two diagonal side sweeps and then a lick straight across her sensitive clit. I did this with the letters B, C, and D too and when I hit E...she was coming unglued. I pushed back on her legs so I could have complete access to her pussy and then I began the next series of letters. When I got to the letter J, I repeated the letter over and over, making long up and down strokes about twenty times making sure to bump or lick her clit each time with the hook of my imaginary "J." When I made it to the halfway point and started doing the letter M on her pussy lips and clit, she had had enough. She pulled and tugged on my tuft of Army hair as her legs wrapped around my head and pulled me close into her sex. Then she slid her legs down and looked at me and said...

"Take me...please, take me...now...you are driving me fucking crazy with your tongue...and I can't take anymore...I need you...up in me...I need you to fill me...please make love to me now Daniel."

I had sensed that I was driving her crazy because the whole room smelled like pussy. How, could I not comply with that special request? So, I didn't even bother taking her dress off...I simply pulled it up as not to rip it, cause she looked so damn cute in it and I placed my very erect cock at the opening of her very moist and overheated love tunnel. I quickly ripped off and tossed my t-shirt to the floor, and since she said nothing about a condom, I pushed into her velvety pussy again for the second time in less than 24 hours. With her silky thighs parted widely, her loins so slick and slippery, I slid right into the most amazing and tight little pussy. I had never in my life imagined how absolutely remarkable being inside of Debby would be. It had long been a dream and a fantasy...but now, it had finally come true for me.

Last night...Debby was in complete control on my back deck and everything she did was slow and steady and quiet so we would not be detected. I now had her on a big comfy bed, her legs spread wide with my large cock buried deep within her, and we were all alone. I was going to make her howl with what the Army had done to develop my physical endurance. So, I placed my muscular arms just an inch or two out from her amazing titties, dropped down and gave her a few passionate French kisses with the taste of her sexy juices glazed all over my face. She smiled up at me and purred "All those years I rode your back when you gave me piggy-back rides, well, I have been waiting for this ride for a long time...for you to ride me" and that is exactly what I did.

I got up in a sort of pushup position, I arched my back slightly, and with her legs totally spread apart, I started thrusting deeply into her fresh eighteen year old pussy and giving it the sexual workout I longed to give it for so long. It didn't take but three or four of my deep penetrating thrusts and Debby was moaning wildly and bucking under me like an out of control bronco. My cock was rhythmically plunging in and out of her glistening pink pussy like a piston in a high performance car such as the Corvette Stingray and damn, her engine was purring and hot! Debby was desperately holding on to my arms to try and steady herself while encouraging me through her erratic breaths to keep doing what I was doing to her. I kept up the pace as I was trying to push further in and touch the deepest parts of her nether regions with my cockhead. After thirty minutes of intense, non-stop, incredible fucking, I sensed she had had enough for now when she released my arm and put her legs around me and then she whispered "slow...slow...oh....yeah...right there....yes....oh my god and with that...I dumped another load of my seed deep inside her very soft womb.

I laid down next to her and she kissed me for all she was worth...then she pawed my chest and torso with her petite hands...admiring my six pack and then she looked me in the eyes and said "I have never felt like that before...you...and me...we were...amazing....that was incredible and I can't wait to do that again..." As for me, I laid there like a king, simply running my hand up and down my queen's leg, touching her supple breasts, kissing her adorable neck, and feeling super elated...like I had just conquered Mt. Everest. I was enjoying myself and after a few minutes we drifted off to sleep together. About an hour later, I was awakened by Debby at my waist and my semi-rigid cock was in her warm teen mouth. She took a breather and said..."You got me so damn hot and bothered...so I figured it was my turn to get you going..." and without saying another word, I laid back and allowed her to do her thing. Wow, did she have a hot and sexy mouth.

She also had the softest hands and I watched her as she casually stroked me like she didn't want to hurt me while she sucked deeply on my massive purplish cockhead. In a few short minutes, she had my cock rigidly standing and saluting at full military attention. After a few more minutes of her hot mouth sucking on me and feeling her sexy tongue repeatedly trace its way up and down my veiny cock, she was absolutely driving me wild. With her other hand, she gently massaged my tender balls and with the way she was feeling them, I think she was also enjoying what it felt like to touch a man and explore uncharted areas similar to what I had done to her earlier. Twenty minutes into this oral love-making session and she expressed to me that she had to reposition as her arm was going numb, so she got up and completely got naked and then she laid prone on me as I laid on the bed. She plopped her luscious pussy right in front of my face. It was the first time I could actually see it, all of it, in addition to seeing her cute puckered little butthole. I figured, a little 69 would get us both in the mood again for some more sex, but little did I know how much.

As I was again licking her tasty pussy and savoring her special honey as she was uncontrollably working on me with her sexy and talented mouth and had me so damn hard...like a solid steel I beam. In fact, I thought I was so hard that I could hammer nails in a 2 x 4 with my dick. With her constant attention and amazing sucking action, she got what she wanted a minute later as I exploded in her mouth. She sucked me even harder and with her intense slurping actions, my sexual juices never made it out of her beautiful mouth. She actually swallowed my entire load and because she never stopped her light sucking actions, even after I climaxed, she had me hard again almost immediately. A few short minutes later, I had her begging for more as I was starting to drive her insane with my constant barrage of licks and prods and deep finger exploration that involved constant tastes of her pussy and occasionally taking a lick or poke near her scrumptious little ass. She moved her petite dripping cunny directly over my mouth and two minutes later, I swear, she came in my mouth with her own sweet nectar and I savored every bit of her flavorful concoction.

12