Pursuing Debby Ch. 02: Debby's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Debby had regained her youthful stamina and was again mounted on me, except in a cowgirl fashion this time. She was totally enjoying my cock again as it slipped way up inside of her thighs again and again. She placed her hands on my chest and touched and teased my nipples while riding me like a barrel racing champion. I loved the feeling of her on top of me and how I felt inside of her in this remarkable Kama sutra position. Plus it also allow me to periodically reach up and touch her titties and suck on them or just admire them as they bounced to and fro in front of me. She was starting to run out of energy and she leaned down and pressed her tits into me and I grabbed her and pulled her to me with my cock still buried inside of her. I put my arms around her back and massaged her and groped her fine ass.

"Debby, I have to tell you....this has been the absolute greatest day of my life."

"I have fantasized about you for years and none of my adolescent fantasies can do justice to what you did to me last night and especially not after today. You have blown me away. You are so freaking hot and I abso'freakin'lutely love being with you and being in you...being one with you. "I love you and I would walk through a fiery building to be with you...OMG, you are so fucking incredible..."

Debby didn't say anything...she just smiled the greatest smile ever, then put her sweet little head on my shoulder and moments later, she simply fell asleep on me. I couldn't sleep, I had this hot little woman lying on me totally naked so I just kept my hands on her to steady her, feeling her warmth, admiring her hair and the beauty in her angelic face. I never wanted these nights and days to end so I was going to do something to make it happen before I went back to Georgia.

She started stirring an hour later

Then she moved her head, looked at me, gave me a sweet kiss and she was like "How long have I been sleeping on you...?

"Oh, about an hour I think, I lost track of time as I was just looking at you and admiring your naked little body while you rested on me. I have to tell you, I have never enjoyed laying down in a bed as much as I have for this past hour.

Then she said, "let's eat...I am starving."

I let her roll off and head to the bathroom to get cleaned up while I fixed us some late lunch. A few minutes later, she was out in a pair of tight white yoga pants that had my dick hard again in minutes and we were eating some sandwiches and chips and drinking some Cokes and feeding each other grapes."

We talked and held hands and just enjoyed our time together...we may not have been communicating with our words, but our hearts and hands and eyes were doing tons of that for us.

Debby grabbed her phone and looked at the time...and then simply laughed...

"We need to be going in about an hour, so how about one more time for the road...do you have it in you Daniel?"

I swooped her up and took her to bed and then I tried something different on her for a few minutes. I had her sit on the edge of the bed, while I placed my cock between her tits and then I started titty fucking her.

She looked up at me and said "I have never done this before...but I like it."

"Me too" is all I said as I watched my cock slide up and down between her very lovely and shapely tits that I had admired for a long time. Every now and then, she would bend down slow, then take a big suck on my dick and get it nice and wet with her saliva just so it would slide better between her tits. After a few minutes of that...I crawled in bed with her and put her in a "doggy" style position and then I entered her from her back side. I grabbed on to her womanly hips so I could really thrust good into her and see her sweet little pussy pucker up each time I pulled out and pushed back in. She started pushing back harder and I knew she was enjoying this position too so I slipped my hand down and tweaked her little clit a little times just to take her over the top one more time. Minutes later she was pushing back into me with very hard thrusts, she was grunting and moaning, and then I emptied my load into her again. We collapsed on the bed and just lay there for ten minutes.

I looked at her and said, "You know...we are a little stinky from all this wonderful sex, I think we should shower before we go..."

Debby just nodded and headed off to the bathroom for a quick shower....

Me, I trailed her and watched her little ass bounce away and two minutes later I found my way into the shower and soon, we were fucking each other again and lathering each other up. I especially cherished lathering up her perfect titties and playing with them and holding them. I could not get enough time with them. We then got out and helped dry each other off, laughing and just frolicking about the great day we had together.

She got back into her bright yellow sun and I got as cleaned up as I could and then we cleaned and straightened everything up in the cottage as we tried to make it as presentable as possible.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear..."I would love nothing better than to come out here again with you and just love you..."

"Keep dreaming lover boy"...as she tossed me the car keys.

A few minutes later, I was headed home, driving her blue Chevy, and my queen, well she was fast asleep in the passenger seat...she had had a hard day out shopping and I wanted to give her time to recharge her lovely batteries so I could spend as much time "in" her as I could.

Series to be continued....soon

12