All Comments on 'Pursuing Joanna'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hooray! A new story by Milene.

Automatic five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great start !

Very good to read - and very hot. Can´t wait to read the next chapter.

Maybe Jenny joins in - and a strap-on comes into play ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
mission accomplished

Damn right that's the way to do it, my interests are vice versa I love older women and eating em up is my pleasure and im only 18.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice

U made me very hot... i would love to have been with her

SeductionLoverSeductionLoverabout 14 years ago
Yes indeed

Loved it, and look forward to more. Seduction, especially at a slow pace, is so tough to capture in words. Would like to see this cougar and her new convert work together on some future seductions. And not just of Jo's existing group of friends. Two women working together to seduce a straight woman, slowly and cautiously, maybe a woman in between their ages, 30 or so. The moment of acquiescence is better than the mechanics of the action that follows. Milene can craft that story I'm sure.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 14 years ago
Excellent story

very well written and incredibly erotic. I look forward to hearing more stories about aggressive cougars and younger, submissive women

mwlovermwloverabout 14 years ago

Next chapter please

lginny34lginny34about 14 years ago
Worth the wait...

Oh Milene, I loved it. Another great story. As always, you have that ability to make the reader feel like they are right there witnessing all the erotic details. You have turned this sweet little girl into a pussy whore, I have to wonder now that you have her obsessed with the taste of you, how she will keep from wanting her little friends when you send her back to them. Please keep them cumming sweetie, I've missed you so. - Ginny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sorry ... I just got to it

Wonderful!! What a sweet seduction. I loved it.

Julie S.

DAB32697DAB32697almost 14 years ago
You did it again!

Just got through taking a cold shower after reading one of your stories, now I gotta go take another one! THIS ONE WAS SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!! And so very well written! You are amazingly talented! Please, do continue this story and what is in store for little Joanna next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hot

Fucking hot.....

soheil_r7soheil_r7about 13 years ago
Greatest Hits

The seduction was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

Makes me want to be seduced by another woman!

hunterwrenhunterwrenover 12 years ago
good work

I loved all the little details.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 11 years ago
Mmmm.

A lovely, mildly wicked seduction. The build up was ohh so good. The car scene was transactional, economic, as it needed to be. The overwhelming immersion in the pleasuring of a woman by a woman worked it's inevitable magic. Ohhh, that was deliciously good.

I loved the way she turned the tables. Feeling that immense pleasure seems to just call out for a chance to return. Ohhhh, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding

The attention to details made this story an easy 5 stars.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Love it

i love it! A very good read!

Thank you!

L

SonnycarverSonnycarveralmost 9 years ago
Well Done

Would love to read more. It would be great to read about Joanna using her new talents and seducing her chubby friend Jenny and eventually the others. Maybe even bringing them back one by one as an offering to Milene where they could both feast on them!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 8 years ago

jo needed to be held off from her cum until cougar got her cum first. never let the prey cum to early. just get them so excited they cant stop themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy Story

Love this story and the way you developed the seduction of this young girl who thought she could use the older woman for her personal enjoyment, as she has in the past. However, she finds that her need centers only on the cougars own pleasure which in turn gives Joanna great pleasure in return.

Hope you develop more chapters so the fans of this story can enjoy more concerning Joanna's development as a nice lesbian slut, as she understands that she craved pussy. Anyway, more CHAPTERS PLEASE, nice read.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A very sexy story!

Well done! A very sexy story indeed! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Excellent story as usual! You are a brilliant writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please, when is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice Read

Liked the seduction and the love making so as others requested, we should be able to read many more chapters about these lovely ladies and some great adventures. More chapters please!!!!!!

akahn7akahn7over 4 years ago

a real hot story...such graphic detail.. you are a good writer

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Absolutely stunning, feeling the intensity of passionate love between two women climaxing to orgasms after orgasms is almost incomprehensible for those that haven't experiencing it. If all women could experience this I believe they'll have a happier life in which ever life they chose to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love all your stories and this one is a sizzler that really could have had many more hot chapters. Theme, having Joanna asking to see the cougar again for more fun then develop the story into a long time affair with many different sexy actions. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story - extremely erotic. There is something so unforgettable about a very willing and desirable seductive "learner". I do hope you'll share an equally erotic follow-up someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So women are willing to date older men due to money and willing to be in a lesbian relationship due to money.

Interesting - did not know that.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleover 1 year ago

Very hot and entertaining. Well done. I'm planning my own cougar story with both a male and female cub. You've given me lots to think about.

kboneonekboneone10 months ago

crying out her name as the waves SORE (the meaning you are looking for is SOAR) through me and my cream gushes into her mouth

Sore is physically painful or sensitive, as a wound, hurt, or diseased part:

a sore arm.

SOAR is to fly upward, as a bird

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

so well written..........thank you

kbone1kbone17 months ago

This is a Great story! I hate to say good because then it's mediocre.

FYI Sore is like a pulling of the muscle OR physically painful or sensitive, as a wound, hurt, or diseased part

OR suffering bodily pain from wounds, bruises, etc. (The word I think you are looking for is SOAR) it's a word that means to fly upward, as a bird. OR to fly at a great height, without visible movements of the pinions, as a bird.

liz33ndliz33nd4 months ago

fun sensual and seamingly easy turn, well done. you hit my soft spot in reading. now do a similar story with m2m?

toesucker1toesucker14 months ago

Ohhhh. This story was insanely hot. So plausibly developed and vivid, it didn't need a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
1299 Followers
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...