All Comments on 'Pursuit of Happiness 11'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
excellent ending

was an excellent ending even with the open with the lose ends i hope you do decide to make a sequel i really do enjoy Em and Lyssa story thank you for posting it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please...

please continue, this story is too go to let end here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more please!

please write more for the series!

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 13 years ago
oh good god yes

please continue cause you know we so need to see michael get his assed kicked, calvin to find a new mate in stephanie, jo an nathan to get hitched so to speak, an lyssa an em to have pups, an the list goes on an on, im sure im not alone in this. so keep up that brilliant and fantastical imagination of yours. look forward to reading more from you in the not to distant future.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Saddened

It saddens me that this story must come to an end. But maybe you are right and it's time for Lisa and Emmett to fall into the background. Maybe they should have some pups, or possibly start to slowly explore Lisa's abilities. But only as background to another storyline. You have left several possibilities including the children of Ariel and Randall. It's not only Johann who has an interesting future ahead of her. The other children are also experiencing alittle fun themselves.

It has been a joy to follow first Animal Lover and now Pursuit of Happiness. To watch you grow as an author, to become more confidant in your writing, it really has been an honor to watch you grow and I honestly hope to continue watching you grow as an author. No matter if you chose to follow this storyline or start a totally different story, know that I plan to be here waiting.

So good luck with whatever to chose to write about and have the knowledge that I'm not your only fan.

mizzhot1mizzhot1almost 13 years ago
yes please

i love this story,i cant wait for the next chapter.

quiverclawquiverclawalmost 13 years ago
if we want??

hell yeah we want! lol maybe closing the chapter on emmett and lyssa, and continuing with jo and nathan. very interested in michael getting his cumuppance! bastard cant possibly get away with what hes done, proof or not!

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76almost 13 years ago

please... i need more... story is too good to end there. i cant wait until the next installment in this story

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

you had a perfect ending to this story and a very nice opening for a sequel. thinking you can get away with leaving things as they are would be just deluding yourself ;-)

we'll be expecting that sequel sometime soon

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
Nice way to wind up the story.

But please put me down for wanting you to continue it. I'd love to see Emmet and Lyssa as parents, the future for the newly mating pairs, and Michael get his comeuppance. You've created too good a universe to let it go yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

I really like this story and i love the the way you ended it. Thank you for sharing. Mechmanas

righteouswretchrighteouswretchalmost 13 years ago
Come-up'ns Needed

Not only are there many good spin-offs I hope to read. I also NEED Micheal to get what is coming to him. The females in your story are so restricted by the patriarchal society that it would be nice to see Jo bring about more enlightened pack laws. The idea of men getting away with rape, kidnapping and attempted murder because the victims are women unless a male accompice confesses is f-ed up and not in an erotic way.

Please continue with spin-off series. You have well rounded characters and great talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Followup Please!!

I have enjoyed this story since the beginning and I would absolutely love to read another addition!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Salute to new beginnings...

Thank you for giving happiness and the beginning options to many new options to continue.

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6almost 13 years ago
great story!

Can't wait for the next set of this series! :) it's a good story and I love the charecters! Will be looking for your next story!

catman71catman71almost 13 years ago
by all means

please continue, you have set up calvin and stephanie, nat and jo, erich and some others, i for one wish to see how they all make out

ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 13 years ago
Bravo

Bravo, bravo, take a bow. Excellent story. Good ending. Job well done.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
It doesn't feel finished

There has been no reprisal for the kidnapping and now Calvin knows that his son was involved. I thought you were setting the scene for more action. If this is the end, you definitely need to write a follow-up!

laledi35laledi35almost 13 years ago
Please...

Please, please, please continue it! Yes it works as an ending (sort of lol) but it feels more of a peek at what comes next. I still dn't like Thomas though:)

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatalmost 13 years ago
Please keep going...

I've become invested in your characters. I can't wait to see Michael get his comeuppance and if Stephanie can help Calvin deal with his sons failed plan and help heal his grief. Will Jo and Nathan's courtship progress or will it be Erich and Madeline (or both)? And will (hopefully) Lyssa and Emmett have the pups they both so want? Looking forward to your next installment already.

skydreamer70skydreamer70almost 13 years ago

it cant be finished there are so many more possibilities with all the characters

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
What the?????

You called this the Pursuit of Happiness and yet none have really found it yet, how can you stop it there?

Things are still up in the air about the kidnapping, I would have thought that the Alpha would have asked Cal to talk to their prisoner and get some answers but instead they ask him to go back to the party! They had the perfect person to get the answers and because he is no longer Alpha dismissed him.

Not to mention all the other unanswered questions this installment left, so ofcourse you have to continue. I do hope that the next installment you give us you WILL have taken all the comments about separating the pov and locations that we have all begged for for so long on board. Please continue soon.

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

PLEASE FINISH IT. WE WOULD REALLY LOVE TO READ THE ENDING RESULT. THANKS..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GAH!! D:

Continue please!! It cannot end here... -_-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Of course

We want you to continue this series or at least the story. Please!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 13 years ago
The Series of Pursuit of Happiness

I really enjoyed this series but, I so feel like it was just soo much to still be revealed. I understand that you'll be starting some if we want. I'm saying yes we would like you to continue and maybe tie up some things. There are so many unanswered questions but, thanks for giving us this great story and hopefully more to come.

Canis_CrazyCanis_Crazyalmost 13 years ago
The Pursuit isn't over

No pups, no ending to the kidnapping, no Micheal's head on a silver plater, no matings.

Of course another series of their story will suffice. XD

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 13 years ago
More please.

Please continue on. We have so much to learn yet!

trippychicktrippychickalmost 13 years ago
silly

of course we want:P love your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
duh???

of course we want more...

princess_alenaprincess_alenaalmost 13 years ago
hello???

of course we want more! you just can't it let it end there... more! more! more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please

this is a story with so many lines and ways to keep it going forever, and i would happily read them forever.. keep on the good writing.

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
IMO

The next installment should have Calvin challenge Michael so he can take up his leadership again with Stephanie at his side. That way Michael will not be ammune to punishment for the kidnapping and attack on Lyssa. Lyssa could also threaten Michael with her ability and scare the crap out of him and get a confession.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please please please please please please continue!!!!! :D

shyintxshyintxalmost 13 years ago
Yes Yes Yes

Please Please continue

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 13 years ago
Give us an Epilogue please

Will you consider writing an epilogue for POH? I would love to see what happens next. Lyssa said she might not have a daughter. Emm expressed concern earlier about her not getting pregnant. Will she be able to have kids?

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 13 years ago
Please finish

Can Lyssa have pups? Her comment to Jo makes me wonder.

DragonElf639DragonElf639almost 13 years ago
PLEASE continue

If you don't I'll be seriously pissed. There are so many things left unresolved.

Lyssa & Emmett's children, if any (please yes!)... Nathan & Jo... Calvin & Stephanie... Erich & Madeline... what Wyeth do about Michael... the list goes on. I *need* to find out what happens next, please don't leave all this unresolved!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago
more please...

...would just like to see calvin happy after loosing his mate and michael sorted out.

well thats my two penneth worth.

thanks for both series' so far. ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Continue

Please continue please this story is amazing

WarDog143WarDog143over 12 years ago
Excellant!!

This is one of my favorite series and I can't wait for the next story. You have left me with so many questions, that it is not funny. I eagerly await your next story, keep up the good work.

neek91neek91over 12 years ago
Continue!!!

You have definitely gotta keep writing more!!!

I absolutely love it!!!

stormy0628stormy0628over 12 years ago
Please continue

Please continue, I love your stories and I hope Em and Lyssa get to have a pup or two of their own. They been through so much and want pups so bad it seems cruel that they might not get any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry

I was going for 4 stars but it posted two stars. :-[

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yes oh yes! Please write more!?! I (pray) that you will continue with these stories...

Yes oh yes! Please do write more!?! Your writing's are the only ones on this website that I actually like, please do write more, I will be so sad if you don't... Keep it up and I might just have to get you published.

GrelkGrelkabout 11 years ago
How?

It says Em is the same size, as skilled and as strong as Thomas who's an omega but Em is bigger then the average wolf and also stronger. It also says that the Alpha (who reminds me of a dictator who pretends to be nice) is just alittle bit bigger then Em and they are both as good at fighting an equally strong... But Ariel beat Thomas easily even tough Em had trouble and only won because he wanted it more... So how come noone challenges the Alpha? Is it because they're scared of Ariel?

blondelover88blondelover88over 10 years ago
love the story! wish it was longer!

a big YES YES YES for continuation!! More stories please!! :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plagarizing shamelessly here, but

"Happy, Happy! Joy, Joy!"

Not that Stimpy (or Ren, for that matter) holds a candle to these wolves, but the quote so applies.

Am curious to read further and find out what happens with Michael - he needs to be taken down, big time, and replaced by a more worthy Alpha. Looking forward to see how that happens.

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

You had better. I really like your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Huh, I thought the key to Lyssa’s collar (from being held captive) was a plot drop as evidence against the douche New Alpha Ross. Looks like the elder Ross is getting ready to hook up again.

It’s all definitely misogynistic and Victorian ethics wise.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous